All Comments on '100% Pure Sex Ch. 01'

by fliperotica

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

Keep writing and I keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a find!

What a rare find! An exceptionally well-written "Loving Wife" story! This quality of story telling is is indeed rare in erotic literature. I hope to read much more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong category

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good but...

4 3/4 pages of foreplay and two sentences of screwing? It was like you were rationed 5 pages and ran out of room............the intercourse part would have topped off a great story, but you ended it too soon.

Too much foreplay and not enough fucking.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Why?

This is a story about four shallow people. Why would I be interested?

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years ago
C'est incroyable ????

Your french is not 'incredibly' great! Veneer is a wooden finish, but well done for trying! Mais autrement, pas de tout mal! Tres bien fait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story.

Great story. Looking for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT LEAD OFF STORY

Really enjoyed this bit of erotic writing. France sucks, but that is a personal observation after many visits and beyond their border encounters.

Story is well paced and good.753A

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome!

This was fucking awesome! PLEASE please submit more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT

You gotta continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really good

The buildup was excellent. The descriptions were good, and the story, though not unique, was full of passion. Waiting for the next chapter8

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great first story

Nice build up. Enjoyed the uncertainty of the husband struggling to remain faithful while thinking his wife would stay faithful, too. Then he got to watch his wife's seduction in real time which pushes a lot of men's button's, apparently. Of course the seducer has an enormous penis, everyone expects that! Everyone gets excited thinking of the demure conservative wife being seduced and penetrated by a huge penis, especially after she sucks it and loses control of her lust. Good stuff, hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who Is...

Micheal?

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
A great first effort from

a new Lit./LW author. Bio. indicates Australia, but this is written in very good "American." I liked the appropriate breaking points of switching the action between the two real couples and between the two temporary couples. Looking forward to the additional chapters.

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Enjoyed this story very much. The gradual build-up was incredible as was the ultimate sex. Hope very much to see a second part of this, the rest of their week together

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Few authors have the ability to

have sexual tensions drawn out and still make a story flow, but yet not quickly.

This is a skill few have.

You most certainly do have that skill.

Well Done.Sensual, NOT sexual.

I like that in an author/story

Sexywife104Sexywife104over 9 years ago
more

Please don't keep us waiting long for the next chapter! I'm so wet now I need to get myself off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story, few can flip between scenes successfully and you have.

Hope you will get on with the story soon.

michael1399mmichael1399mover 9 years ago
Liked it a lot

the way you switch POVs, but there's a mistake on the last page, I think, when Michael is mentioned. Unless she suddenly thought about me!

mitchawamitchawaabout 9 years ago
slow seduction

Well done! The slow build up to the two seductions was in keeping with your ability to prolong the two unions until I was wondering if it was really going to happen. This is one of the best stories with lots of foreplay before the real foreplay began. The inner thoughts of all four characters kept me on edge and yet understanding the actions of Matt and Clara. I'm looking forward to reading the remainder of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Amazingly build-up story with powerful seduction. The idea of fucking others wife is also bold & potrayed out too well. Hats off !

Do keep writing such stories as we are waiting for them.!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
no more

plz,,,,,1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 for your effort and with the hope you do 10

more chapters and drive dear annony nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
6 star!!

Best I've read on here since Greenfingers saga. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love to see my girlfriend do this!

Super sexy buildup, kept my hand very busy. Love the sex and Susan’s change of attitude!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five stars.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One Star !!

Fifth rate stroke story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIt's 1 vote!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It's was obviously hot and would tell her so as i served her with divorce papers once we went back home. It's was fun but your a cheating pig and I watched on video live.also telling her that he didn't cheat until he saw her do it on screen and bet she wouldn't. No reason to be married to a flirty lying cheating dirty pig whore cunt if you don't need to . What a let down for him

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disturbing

A once completely monogamous couple turn into "swingers" overnight without any previous discussion between them, then no bitterness, jealousy or angst from either party, not reasonable behaviour really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Fucking Susan with big cock Julian gave her a good service, what her husband could not provide her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed the flow

Great slow construct towards a great well written climax and ending.

Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Believeable characters.

Excellent character development. I felt invested in both Susan and Matt. I was rooting for their sexual gratification and at the same time worried about the impact on their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
one of the best

I love this story. Starting slow is most time nice. You describe all scenes characters and feelings very well. What a nice seduction for Susan on the boat. What a good time for Matt with Clara. Most i love the scenes when they watch them on the boat. I I imagine myself as Susan, getting hotter and exciting more and more. Restrictions slow down, her lust wins over her fears. And her partner gets also a lot of attention.

Greetings from Germany

Slut R

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Smart seduction smarter fucking the boiling cunt of a faithful husband loving wife

A great story, of seduction of a conservative husband loving wife Susan, who didn't saw a second cock other than her husband till she reached Master Bull Julien. The big and thick cock of Julien was dormant till, it comes near boiling, itching, soaking and wanting Cunt of Susan. Husband Matt was incapable to ignite the passion and lust of his wife beautiful sex Julien, who sacrificed her sexuality to her husband. But selfish husband unfairly want to fuck Clara leaving Susan. But the fortune favored Susan, who comes to perfect Bull Julien, who is both skilled and wipon to coll the boiling cunt of Susan, by seducing and making her forget her husband. Her complete submission shows, how masterly Bull Julien hoted faithful wife Susan to surrender her witching cunt to bigger, stronger and thicker cock of Julien. Finally a faithful wife realizes a incredible sexual life essentials for a sexy deserving woman from a lover, if not husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good character development, Author could have easily improved his understanding of nautical terminology with only a little effort. I thought the ending left the story dangling; i.e., did the newbies continue on with their sexual education; did they continue their understanding of the life style while remaining husband and wife? It could have ended with development of the protagonists continuance in their education, further diving into their sexual experiences by both of them and reaching comfort in understanding the difference between romantic love and the joy of swinging.......did they learn that swinging is the ultimate adult sand box?.......a strictly pleasure treat for adults?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sex is vital need of any animal. Human beings are not exception. Again sex need of any animal are not fixed, even of a husband and wife. So swinging and swapping of wife's is better options to change tests of not only types of sex but type of sex. Matt knows how to get it. His faithful and sexy wife Susan is so much beautiful that any sexy naughty guy can afford his wife easily to fuck the horny cunt of Susan. Matt was also sure that Julien is so hot and sexy that he can easily seduce his faithful wife Susan and fuck her itching married cunt. He is quite certain that Susan's high sex need will force her to surrender her horny married cunt to Julien as they are very much alone and secretly satisfy their sexual desires. The faithful wife realizes and takes control of her new lover Julien bigger cock to her horny cunt as a cowgirl for the first time and fucked nicely, while her lover helps her to make strong upward thrust into her married intiching cunt. She forgot her husband Rick and enjoyed the best fucking in her married life for the first time from a naughty mighty bull Julien, whose waiting just finished keeping her married vows to wind for the first time since her marriage. Her orgasming was so excellent and incredible that she completly washed the gaint cock of her lover Julien with her cunt juice. She also washed both cock and cunt hair of her lover Julien and herself so much that it was dripping hugely from her well fucked cunt. Her married cunt was so much stretched so filled that she felt as she was virgin earlier and just fucked nicely for the first time. Julian huge urge and cock so big that it was penetrated so deep and continueously giving stronger strokes to to the Carvax giving incredible sensation to her married intiching cunt. She forgot everything but only enjoying the hardest strokes of her new lovers cock, she never thought. Susan pledging her naughty lover to fuck her itching married cunt harder and pray male eggs all over her married cunt and finally spray to her womb through her carvax. It is very nice and natural story to any woman even married can fall into it line, with proper attention and sexual interest of a naughty lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was one of the best stories, I've read in a long time. As a writer your ability to switch the POV's and stich it seamlessly is incredible. The choice of words describing the setting, atmosphere, feelings of the characters are definitely on par with one the best authors I've read yet it could do with a slight improvement. I truly was invested in the characters. Initially I presumed Matt's size would be around 4-5 inches given the thoughts of Susan first Jaw dropping encounter of Julien's cock, but it didn't disappoint me to read he was a good seven inches himself.

What I did find disappointing was the amount of time invested between Julien and Susan's intimacy compared to Matt and Clara. I believe it wasn't done justice. Still it was worth reading it all.

Hoping the next chapters or stories offer more and a slower pace involving the readers to be invested in each of the characters and not just the Main ones.

- Anonymous D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The slow development of the seduction, makes the success of Clara and Julien all the more satisfying at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great story. Very nicely written. Thanks again to the writing. A continuation/new series from the writer is expected. The seduction of a sexy conservative married women in boat in most exciting. The choice of bull Julian is most perfect for conservative married shy Susan. She has no clue as to how she has been paired with a new male, alone in a boat in a sea under a open sky, while her husband was enjoying sex with wife of her new male partner. Her married life was satisfied and enjoyable with Matt. But her sexual need was well satisfied by her husband. But by blesing in disguise Sexy married conservative Susan was just alone in with a 📯horny bull🐂 Julian in a boat ride in a deep sea. Julian seduces married conservative wife Susan and Susan surrenders her married vows and come out of fear😨😱 and becomes 🎷horny and needs hard fucking awesome form her💕 ♂️male partner. It❤ is natural for any women and deserves a huge🥵 hard fucking. But the writing is excellent💯👍 and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, a scene I would like to encounter. You ramped up the sexuality switching from one couple to the other…what a sexy romp

zThanks for this…more…more more!

Beejay3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous