14 Days on the Mountain Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I considered just going ahead and pounding into her until I finished, but just then she opened her eyes and gave me that cute little schoolgirl grin.

"Wow. That was amazing," she sighed. "Come up here and let me finish you off," she whispered.

I pulled my juice-covered cock out of her and clambered up to straddle her chest. She quickly leaned her head forward and sucked my dick into her mouth. Of course I knew she didn't mind the taste of pussy. After all, I'd seen her eat out her mom just a couple of days earlier.

Still a little breathless, she worked on my manhood like a trooper. She sucked me hard and fast, soft and slow, pausing to lick and suck just the head of my blood-engorged penis. The feeling was incredible as my prick pushed against the roof of her mouth. I knew that it wouldn't take much of this before I was ready to blast my load on her, to take its place with Dave and Tom's. Her hands were now behind me grasping at my butt and I just watched as my shaft slid in and out of her lips, over and over.

Her skills had me on the verge in a matter of minutes and I was moaning my approval. "I'm..I'm gonna cum!" I groaned, expecting her to pull free from my rod. But, to my surprise and delight, she didn't. In fact she tightened her grip on my ass and drew me closer to her. I couldn't hold back and began dumping my load into her mouth. Her head jerked a little as the first salty blast escaped my dick, but then she sucked harder and with more resolve as I continued to unload. When I was done, she let my cock slip free of her mouth and then swallowed my seed.

Looking up she smiled and hoarsely said "Only on special occasions and with special people." I'm certainly glad I qualified!

I leaned to the side, rolling off of her and laid down next to the girl. We were both out of breath and exhausted; I expect her more than myself. After a few minutes of recovery time I turned on my side and propped myself up on one elbow, head in hand. I looked at Tiffany and she seemed to be in a slumber, her body still sweaty, with gooey patches of smeared cum in various locations. Her breasts were pink and a bit swollen from my treatment of them, and there were a couple of places that teeth marks were evident. If you had just stumbled upon her, you could have gotten the idea that she had been raped. But, of course, that was not the case since she had initiated the whole affair.

I couldn't resist touching her and reached out with my left hand, placing in on her flat stomach. I slowly rubbed the spunk that was there into her skin then let my fingers move upwards, toward her abused tits. Ever so lightly, I ran the tips over her nipples which were still hard as rocks. Her body jerked and she drew a sharp breath followed by a guttural "Mmmnn". She didn't try to stop me or even open her eyes and I wondered if the poor thing had passed out and was simply reacting to my touch.

I found out that she was indeed awake and aware of what I was doing when she dreamily said, "You better be careful or you'll get me started again."

I couldn't believe she was still willing after the royal fucking that we, at least Dave and I, had just given her, but it seemed that she was game. And even though Tiffany's comment made me curious as to how much more she could take, I relented and let her rest. To tell the truth, I was worn out myself, and as I looked over at Dave and Tom, they didn't appear to be ready to go again any time soon. Besides, we had a long hike back and I sure as hell didn't want to get caught out here after dark. So I just rolled over and closed my eyes in search of a little recuperation before we had to set off on our return to the cabin.

After about ten minutes, Tiffany and me both sat up and began to look for our clothing. I pulled her halter and shorts out of my backpack and handed them to her along with a canteen of water. She took a long drink from it and then used a little of the liquid to wash away some of the sticky cum that was clinging to her soft skin. Meanwhile, I pulled my shorts over my ass and sticky cock, not bothering to clean up at all. I figured I'd just take a shower when we got back. Tom and Dave were both already dressed by this time, and they picked up the blanket and began folding it as I helped Tiffany tie her halter top.

When that was done, she said, "We better get a move on guys," and like nothing had happened, started back down the trail home.

12