All Comments on '18 Years Old and Curious'

by noise

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Punctuation

Could have been nice, but the run-on sentences leave the reader breathless, and the whole story desperately needs commas and proper punctuation.

Eagleye1Eagleye1almost 17 years ago
A very hot story

I want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Took me back many years

Fantastic. Took me many years back to my first time, to the gentle and considerate lover that helped me accept myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it! I'm 65 and had a 25 year old man who I s

Loved this, I have a 25 year old man who calls me Grandpa and we have a very good time at least twice a week and he had a very sweet ass and loves sucking my 7" cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pretty good

It was very sexy, and certainly realistic! However, as one user mentioned, the punctuation is very important. It detracts from the story when there are run-ons, as well as a lack of punctuation when it is needed. Also, the way you changed tenses in paragraphs (even in the same sentences) proved distracting, and took some of the flare out of the story. However, there is great potential!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
very good

its reminds me very closely of my first gay expierence, with was only a couple months ago, very descripive and makes me feel like im there sucking a cock. yum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The beauty of cocksucking

Oh these stories leave me so turned on and ready to suck down my first load of white hot cum from a beautiful dick that I am deep throating. Yumyum

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tenses need work.

Okay it was relatively good considering i got an erection, but please keep the story in one tense you passed back and forth from present to past tenses. It was quite annoying to say the least. If you are trying to make it seem like its happening right now. Then do it don't change the tense. Wow i'm horny now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved the story

I did some mutual masturbation with a man who was a few years older then me. It was great. I got an erection reading this story it kind of brought back old memories. I meet him on line and he was my first male partner

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
18 COCK

NOTHING LIKE 18 YEAR OLD COCK TO SUCK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not so Novice

Great story! Judging by your description of your cock sucking and ass fucking, you are a bit more experienced than you lead us to believe! It was a really hot story and I'm anolder guy who would like to meet you! Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sex in the shower

The shower scene took me over the edge. Theres something about a thick hard cock sliding into you bent over in the shower with warm water running down both your hot, lustful bodies.

george51george51about 15 years ago
Very hot story

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WISH IT WAS ME

LOVE TO SHCK THE OLDER COCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brings back memories

I had a very similar experience when I was 15 and a virgin...had not had a girl either...man in his fifties took me to a motel and had his way with me...the kissing and sucking were wonderful but when he fucked me I thought I would die it hurt so bad...he had a very large cock and when he put my feet over his shoulders and slipped his big cock into me I started crying out for him to stop but he patiently waited until I calmed down then continued..tears were running down the side of my head and I could hardly breath..he finally got all of that big cock into me and let me rest again, all the time talking gently to me and telling me how wonderful I was...I remember opening my eyes and thinking how sexy it looked for my bare feet to be wrapped around his neck but then he started to fuck me in steady strokes and I thought he was going t cut me in half...don't think I ever had anything hurt that much in my life...he fucked me for what seemed like hours before squirting in me...after he recovered he sucked me off again which was nice but I never had sex with a man again...I will never forget how sexy my legs and feet looked over his shoulders but I could never get over the pain...true story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brings back memories

I had a very similar experience when I was 15 and a virgin...had not had a girl either...man in his fifties took me to a motel and had his way with me...the kissing and sucking were wonderful but when he fucked me I thought I would die it hurt so bad...he had a very large cock and when he put my feet over his shoulders and slipped his big cock into me I started crying out for him to stop but he patiently waited until I calmed down then continued..tears were running down the side of my head and I could hardly breath..he finally got all of that big cock into me and let me rest again, all the time talking gently to me and telling me how wonderful I was...I remember opening my eyes and thinking how sexy it looked for my bare feet to be wrapped around his neck but then he started to fuck me in steady strokes and I thought he was going t cut me in half...don't think I ever had anything hurt that much in my life...he fucked me for what seemed like hours before squirting in me...after he recovered he sucked me off again which was nice but I never had sex with a man again...I will never forget how sexy my legs and feet looked over his shoulders but I could never get over the pain...true story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
brothers love

when i was 14 and my brother was 16 he jackme off and fuck me in the ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot story loved it

LOVED YOUR story made me so hot i was ozing precum so fast that i had to jackoff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Really Nice Story

I liked this story alot, it really made me hard! Would love to find a young guy like you to fuck.

randyboy1958randyboy1958almost 14 years ago
Fond memories

This story reminded me of my first time. I was also very nervous but my older lover was a really nice and considerate man and taught me all the finer things of making love man to man. I am now a fully converted lover with lots of regular younger bodies. Viva la sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
best ever

i loved your story made me so hot i want to suck a cock an be sucked i am a virgin an want it so bad but i dont know how to go about it i also want to be fucked how do i find someone to pleasure me like that

Louise007Louise007over 13 years ago
Great story

I love young love.When I was young I looked for female underware on clothes lines.I would take them, run home and put them on.The feelings of having men see me and play with me were incredible.

I am a man that loves seeing the eyes of men when I make love to them.

Thanks so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this was a great story it really turned me on and now i want to try anal

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Was turned on by your story

I am sure that, by now, you have had many more experiences. I am an older male with limited gay experience, but would love to teach you some more. You sound delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
EXCITING

very exciting story which make me remember someone who fuck me but he did not pleasure as he did.For me the man just fuck me did not play with my nipples to get excited.but yet i did have a chinese guy who wanted me to fuck him .instead i urge him to fuck me and his discharge quickly.yours is very experiment and nice he give you th eplaesure which makes me dream of having someone like him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very good story

i to like to wear panties while jack off or get fucked.i wish i could find someone to play with me.your stories make me very horny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I wish I could meet up with u. I had my first experience last year and have been craving to have a guy in my ass since. I loved Ur story. I came so much while reading it. My nine inch duck is itching to be put in another ass and to be sucked.

shhh_mellowshhh_mellowabout 12 years ago
loved it!!!

great story keep on writing and i'll keep on reading

exaucerexaucerabout 12 years ago
Hot!

After having such a beautiful introduction to intimacy with an older, gentle, sexy man, I think that you should definitely go back for more. I certainly would. Just loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great experience

Go back and do it again I would find it hard to keep away,would love to see his cum running down between your legs

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
with you

i am married and loved the story. i am bi and need it really so bad i put a handle up my ass.even if it wasn't real it felt so good. loved your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yes

This is the kind of man i'd like to meet who would take his time and make love slowly the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow Loved it ;)

I'm Anthony by the way you should Email me anthony_rancher@yahoo.com I really think we could learn a thing or two from each other ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

This sounds like a story that could easily be true. I feel the same thing each time my younger guy meets me for a hot fucking session. I am the bottom in this case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A nice dream

I am also an anal virgin. I sucked some guys c^^^ many years ago (I'm 47) and I never forgot about it. I am kicking myself for never going all the way and feel some guys hard co** up my ass. I can only dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet

I would do him again if u want to ... if u like it go ahead

woodbehrwoodbehrover 8 years ago
very hot first experience

That would be a great first experience, hope you'll share more like this story - Very Hot!

coachhoops2014coachhoops2014over 7 years ago
HOT

Damn, such a wonderful sex story. LOVE it!!! Love fucking a young boy and taking away his virginity.

rmac1rmac1about 7 years ago
mind blowing

This story was a nice read, definitely got me hard and wanting to suck a hard cock not to mention being fucked up the ass, sounds so great. However, the scene in the trees, even if secluded, sounds risky, and considering the fact that this young man was meeting someone for the first time I would have chosen a more private setting. It may have been better if the older gent was to help this young man to consider a safer place to begin a relationship. It would put other newcomers at ease knowing that it may be a better idea to do your first time in a private setting. Very erotic though. Fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story for the fist timer looking for my fist time.

Looking for fist time

aman4gayaman4gayover 4 years ago
Lovely

I wish I get such friendly 47 year old

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story! I’m currently serving this older man (in his 50’s). Sucked him off a lot of times but I still have a virgin hole. I want him to take my virginity now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous