All Comments on '19 Year Old Girlfriend Cuckolded Me'

by iwallbt

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yikes

You are really pitiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a piece of dog shit!

Hmmm, another boring & predictable sad story of an unrealistic wimp idiot and the adventures of a complete slut/whore. Wow, have not seen any of this type of story in the last 6 months! Whew, we are grateful not to have to suffer through another Bonnie Taylor & fucked up side kick series. Granted if this piece of dog shit effort had any type of plot or character development - there might be a reason not to totally despise it, but atlas, the author short-comings are profusely evident. Get real and please do not continue this piss-poor effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
decent

good cuckold story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
didn't even bother to finish.

complete stranger kisses girl, drools over her, then asks them to dinner and they go... STOP READING RIGHT THERE. AUTHOR IS TOO FUCKING LAZY TO TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING EVEN FAINTLY, EVEN SLIGHTLY REMOTELY BELEIVABLE! WHAT A WASTE. After the guy lets this all happen... HE DESERVES TO HAVE EVERY ONE FUCK HIS GIRL, SO WHY WOULD WE CARE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You sad little man.

No 'loving wife' here. Just a slut. And a less than human male who gets off doing what he does. Erotic? not on your life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it!

Ohhh... These comments are so predictable, and so incredibly boring.

Why do these people bother to read stories they know they will hate? Now, THAT is pathetic.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Anon below me...

Ohhh... comments like the one below, are so predictable, and so incredibly boring. Why do these people bother to repeat the same comments on the same people they disagree with and hate? Are they afraid of the truth? Now, THAT is pathetic. The story is anothe crappy replica of the same boring formula. It is as erotic as the phone book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A weird phenomenon

All this aggression. Why?

These people hate stories of older black men taking young women. But they read them and love to tell the world how much they hate them.

You need to a depth psychologist to have a well-founded opinion on this phenomenon.

But boring? Oh yes. Indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
"It's already too late..."

Loved the massage scene and the reveal of the penetration. Ignore the haters, and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
"It's already too late..."

I Loved when she tells him it's too late. In fact, I enjoyed the whole massage scene and the reveal of the penetration. Ignore the haters, and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I just love the comments on comments....

You know the ones. The ones that stand up for the right to let someone else fuck thier women. The cucks, swingers and lesser men will love this story and I guess the commentators giving the top scores are the cucks, swingers and wimps. good luck to you all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What do you people want from Samuelx??

Why he, it? changes the penname for different stories which are all badly writen I don't know, but the style of garbage is unmistakeable.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
you should have just left the bitch the first time

It's a well written story about a sorry pussy of a man, no wonder the little slut would fuck someone else. Any man that has any balls at all would have bashed the old guys brains out with the wine bottle, and then kicked the little slut to the curb. Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great stuff

Those who ridicule folks who write or like these stories lack maturity and confidence in their own masculinity or sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
(Mostly) Very Good!

I think this was a very well-written story - right up there with the best of them! Well done! However......

I couldn't help but feel 'betrayed' by the way you ended the story. You spent 95% of the time catering to, shall we say, 'the average hot-blooded male' - and then you suddenly switch completely over and start catering to what I assume to be a small minority of readers. In any literary work - not only erotica - this is usually not a good idea.

You obviously spent a lot of time and effort building up the tension, developing the story - and then, for me at least, you blew it completely at the end. Maybe I should have been warned by the title - but still.... A good story, but spoiled by the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fun to read

I got really turned on by this story, I enjoyed most the sneaky penetration part. It was well told, easy to read and entertaining. I don't get the "lily white" John Wayne rage. I've never read a story by any one other than a white man who enjoys watching his woman get fucked by another man especially with a big black cock. So what else is new?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good buildup

The early part of the story was a little long-winded and the end a bit of a letdown, but the massage scene was definitely well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Would love to see more

My favorite moment, aside from the reveal of the penetration, was the whispers the two shared, concealed by the music - little words that we'll never hear. Speaking of which, I think you should have played up the suspicion a bit more - specifically suspicion that the girlfriend was actually into it and was consenting. The narrator seems to think it's all against her will, but it doesn't all seem that way, and he seems like a bit of a dope for not even considering the possibility that she wanted it. A good read regardless!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story.

I also lived with a small, sexy oriental woman who liked to be in control. I had to accept visits from her ex-boss, a very commanding, older Chinese man. She needed his domination and I was reduced to watching them.. She taunted me for becoming so helplessly aroused by it all.

Hope you write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Almost 12 yo fantasy hey

Really stupid. Dated her two more years why. She is a fuck toy that denied you, no reason to have anything to do with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WTF

It seems, all of these interracial stories that involve a black man and white woman, always have the white husband or boyfriend to be a wimp and perverted by getting erections and masturbating while watching his woman get fucked by a black guy.

Where in reality, the husband or boyfriend would have smashed the black guy's head in and kicked her slutty ass to the kerb.

But, I forgot a lot of cuckholds are probably reading these stories and wanking off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ignore the insults - this story is HOT!

Just wanted to thank you for the story. I really loved it! ;-0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mmmm

yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fucked up bye a black fucker

as Both my lady & I are swingers. it was well writen but my lady didn't like the way it went. That the lady had no class in doing what she did to her man. She let a older black guy fuck her in front of her man. And didn't stop when he asked her. Sorry but she said that was very low sulty . If they where both swingers it would have been ok. but this way no !! He should just leave her there and tell bye

As for me I like the action but didn't like the way the old fucker did it. If it had been me I'd have told them both to get out & for her to not come back

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It turns me on!

THis story is so incredibly hot and a super turn on for me!

I need a black man to **** me too. way deep!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I need to get this right from you, iwallbt...

If I call you in front of a crowd "Wimp", you will come and shake my hand because you think you are truly one, right?

If your wife, daughter, girlfriend got gang raped, you will get an erection, right? If I say you bring "shame" to your father, mother, sister .... you will think "shame" = "honor", right?

The country is really proud of you and your kind, trust me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a

pathetic story.

Spassmacher5000Spassmacher5000about 14 years ago
Great Stuff

Great story, though the dialog is a little too technical some times. Words like "penis", "deposited" and "semen" just aren't things people say when they're excited. In fact, those words are probably only used often in hospitals.

This isn't a swinger story, really. This is directed at cuckolds, which requires abuse, teasing and domination. For the target audience, this was very well done and impressive how gradually you built up the action with such a long story.

One tip for dealing with the critics: just shut off the Anonymous Comments option. The racists who read interracial stories just to insult the author about the content rather than the quality of the writing, though they call you a coward, ironically they are the biggest cowards of all. Anyone who hides behind anonymity while hurling insults has no right to call himself a man.

reileaoreileaoalmost 14 years ago

Good story man, fuck this other guy!

nOm84nOm84over 13 years ago

Good story really liked it. Thanks :)

I am not really into the final part, but I can appreciate that some are into that kind of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A favorite

I've returned to this story a number of times since first reading it ... It needs a bit of an edit, yes, but it always, always gets me hard. I'd love to read tales of this couple's ongoing adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
just a comment

I didn't read it rather thought, the guy can just leave her ass behind and she can do whatever and whomever. 2 years ? and he didn't do something affirmative? One can only hope he learned what NOT to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Damn

You are sick, exactly why would you even talk to her again, just send her home with Tom to raise little bastards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yuk

Fuck the race mixing bitch off, your better off. once you go black we don't want you back.

cummmthirstycummmthirstyabout 13 years ago
Luved ur story

I wouldnt have been able to contain myself. As I LUV a HUGE BLACK COCK & CUMMMMMM. My ex is a BBC SIZE QUEEN. Her & her BBC BULLS trained me to be able to suck their awesomely huge cocks balls deep till i was swallowin their hott thick cummm. She didnt like to suck cock soo she trained me to. They all luved how hard & pre-cummm droolin my lil dick would get as soon I saw their BBC to say nothing about suckin them deep down my throat . I would cummmm all over myself while i was gettin my throat fucked...cummmthirsty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good

i actually thought the story was really well written - really sexy. great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm in love with Nikki!!!

WOW! Nikki sounds like the most perfect woman on earth!

If only I was her b/f. Damn, you should have married her and become her cuckolded husband for life dude!

CUMSLUTCLAIRECUMSLUTCLAIREover 12 years ago
REALLY GOOD STORY

AUTHOR, I LOVED YOUR STORY 100%.

TO THE ANONYMOUS PRICKS LEAVING STUPID FEEDBACK - GO FUCK EACH OTHER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: cumslutclaire

No you fucking slut whore. Go fuck yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Story

Really enjoyed the story.

The sexual tension built up from applying the lotion while the boy friend watches to Tom's fucking the hot young girl was exquisite.

I

Well written story. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fuck off nikki u cheap whore, good story made me angry now I'm just going to rape more of these sluts cos that's all there worth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Whores like Nikki deceivers a whole lot of revenge. And bastards like Tom deceive to be tied to a chair and castrated...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a GF cant cuck she can only cheat

he is mentally unstable or would never have touched her again much less eat her and a fitting punishment for her would hav been for him to vomit all over her snatch and her body.To many diseases out there to put your mouth where someone else has been and the source hasnt been tested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i'll never get why people leave rude comments on cuckold stories because they're not a fan of the subject. especially when it's in the goddamn title, so there's no way they read it by mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

oh,...if true she is sick to torcher her boy friend before and after the big scene,and 53 year old is just as sick,the boy friend should of held her well the big dick was shoved all the way in that cock tease

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
BEING A CUCK IS NOT THE LEAST OR LAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS

she already has you henpecked and pussywhipped. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
kill her

no, really...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!!

Fantastic! I want my gf to sleep with an old man while I like his cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
TOM THE KING

A very exciting story. Have read and fantasized over it many times. Would love to have been there as Tom slowly eased his huge dick into the virgin pussy. will read other entries from this author if I can find them.

I am bi-sexual and have swallowed cum and would probably enjoy the new experience of eating cum from out of the pussy after sex was finished and even cleaning up the big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thr writer is a coward

This story should end with Jimmy the faggot killing himself. pathetic story. But the writer is a faggot coward loser

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Nice detail with the guy fucking her right in front of the boyfriend without he knows!

I have tried something similar in real life during a threesome with a young guy. We only practice safe sex with condom, but he was too nervous to get it up, so I suggested my wife got down on her knees, then he could play with his dick, while looking at her sexy ass and pussy. I lay down under her and sucked and played with her nice tits. After some time I wanted to kiss her and when I saw her face, she was in pure pleasure with glazed eyes. I have never seen her like this before! I looked up at the young guy and saw him slowly moving back and forth fucking her pussy unprotected! I almost came and let them finish! After she told med that as soon I was out of view he started rubbing his dick against her wet and waiting pussy. She was so horny, that she let him do it and even accepted when he entered her and began fucking her slowly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why?

Why would you stay with that type of manipulative, abusive woman? Doesn't make any sense. Dump her and find someone who might actually love and respect you.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 11 years ago
Meh

I'd have walked away from her cheating ass as soon as I could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So true

My wife has done something similar. After her lover has deposited a big load in her married pussy, she gets me to lay on my back and she lowers her leaking pussy on my face and makes me eat her out until she cums again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pathetic

Nikki claims to be saving herself for 'after marriage' but then has sex with someone other than her boyfriend. In other words, she's an abusive, manipulative slut who treats Jimmy like crap. Why was he with her again? Does he have a hard time getting gfs? Has he never had sex before, and therefore relies on little "treats" to feel better about himself? Or does he only have half a brain: He busted his knee, he's not paralyzed - he couldn't get up & see what Tom was upto or stop him?

Overall, not a fulfilling story in the least

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It is already too late.

Excellent story. I love the sexual tension with the masage wondering what was going to happen (it was already pappening). What I find strange is how could he have inserted a cock that huge that easily into someone saving it for marriage. Can someone explain. I would like to try it. I did not like the ending but then that`s what makes each story interesting. Thanks, I could not stop reading until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
go away

NOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What is her story ?

Wonderfull story. I love the sexual tension. The story is very good from the boyfriend`s side but it would be nice to get the same story but this time from the girlfriend`s side - how it felt when the guy first started applying lotion to her, when he massaged her breasts, what went throuh her mind when pull her panties down, when his cock first touched her pussy, how it felt when his cock head entered her, didn`t it hurt badly, how come she just layed there and took it so quietly, etc.

rnumbers123rnumbers123over 10 years ago
What a buildup

One of the all time best for the genre on Literotic. I've found myself returning more than once. One of the craziest scenarios done in a believable fashion, which in my humble opinion, is the trick to making the cuck stories really work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Nice story.

I was in a similar situation. I ended up with some people on the beach. And there was pretty awesome girl with her boyfriend. However they did not exacly seem like there were at their best. He certainly seemed pissed off. Anyhow i ended up putting sun lotion on that girl. That idiot did not seem like willing to do that (seriously.. if you are a man you should always do that for a girl.. it is fucking erotic) for whatever pissed of reason. Well good for me right?

I started from top and it was innocent like in the story, but soon i was getting close to her bikini. Since i am a perfectionist i did my best to provide lotion in all posible places. It wasn't hard to just move hand a bit higher or lower. And since it was slow progress it seemed fine when i started hitting her nipples with my fingers.

We didn't exacly talk normal way.. by opening mouths.. But it seemed like communication by touch and look. She was certainly aroused by that situation and when i gotten to her lower parts.. I certainly did not lower her panties.. It was very arousing to touch her pussy over her panties. When they got wet.. i could almost see what was inside. And from close distance i could know that she wasn't completely shaved. Even thou there was no hair on her bikini lines.. it was mind blowing when i pushed my hand under her panties from the side.. the feeling of her hair was riddiculous.

Ok it was supposed to be short.. I ended up fingering her unnoticed by others. Unfortunately it lasted much less than i wished. No one said anything about that.. not sure if any people noticed since i tried my best to block view of my hands from unwanted eyes, but surely some might have imagined what exacly i was doing. Her boyfriend i suppose did look couple of times.. but he didn't do anything, maybe too busy with his own problems. I did not fuck her there. Fucking someone else girl is wrong. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cheating slut girlfriend story

Not a cuckold since they aren't married. And the best part? He can simply throw her out the door. That's what you do with bad stories and whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Such a wonderful title!

What a let down, a 19 g and a 69 old black man! Horrible story!!!!!!

beg4ignorebeg4ignoreabout 10 years ago
Awesome story!!!

Thanks for a really awesome story!!! Enjoyed it tremendously!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

never ever read such an outstanding story... u rocked darling. I wish I could hav reach u.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DONT BOTHER WITH NEGATIVE ASSHOLES

You really have to be into this type of thing to understand the buzz that you can get i dont know why anyone who leaves a nasty comment would bother reading if it upsets them so much ' i mean two guys in a 69 sucking on each others cocks will not hold my interest so thats why ive never been in the gay section but i would defend these guys right to suck on each other

blackgblackgover 9 years ago
coockhold by the pool.

To say this storie got my hard was an understatedment. To say the least. The 19 year old Tanya is my kind.

Take me out to the pool for more black juice!!!!

Are we there yet, Peter???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dadada

IF this is true, then you are a douchebag!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Black master

superior strong black man with a large cock verse's a white wimp 5 inch's no contest he should have been made to clean the masters cock when he had finished using his girl??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

another crappy cuck story.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
5 a great cuck story!!!

Thanks for pissing off the asshole annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Blg enough for both of us

When we were just 18 me and my wife had sex with Danny our 48 year old black landlord to pay the rent. I only have 4" slim cut cock and watched with tremendous excitement as Danny fucked Tracey with his 10 1/2" thick uncut black cock. Tracey loved him fucking her once she got used to the size of it and I was happy to lick his spunk from her pussy and to lick his cock clean. When Tracey had her period Danny, who by now knew I was bi, started fucking me as well. He now shares our bed with us and we have sex every day and often several times a day. How lucky are we all!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So damn funny!

He's NOT a cuckold you idiot! They aren't married. At least try to understand what you're writing about before you write it. So all she is is a cheating girlfriend and it costs him NOTHING to dump the slut. This was just godawful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The only guy that is a bigger prick than Tom is

THE FUCKING QUEER THAT WROTE THIS RAG.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not My Cup Of Tea

But I've read worse. And why all the hate? If you don't like the story, MOVE ON, Morons! There's plenty of substandard stories filled with "perky" breasted women, who cum at the slightest touch of manly men, which won't set off your moral outrage. Troll elsewhere!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good and Painful

Even though it was PAINFUL to read this story, I couldn't stop reading it. Something VERY similar happened to me with a past boyfriend. Only the old guy wasn't black. There is NO WAY I'm going to tell any more details to anyone alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Girl Friend

Saving for marriage I should co co, I'd have got rid of her straight away.She soon converted to being a whore as she saw a big cock.

Marty FisherMarty Fisherabout 7 years ago
Oh my

Asian hottie, large black man with a big black cock, white boi watching his girlfriend be had by an older well-hung black man - these are the things we white sissy cuckies dream about! Good stuff - thanks!

mark_8675309mark_8675309about 7 years ago
Terrific

Loved this story

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago

Now you need to suck Tom's cock and take his load directly from the source. Sucking cock and being cuckholded by your wife is wonderful. Embrace it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuckold by girlfriend

Many Hot, Hots! Would loved to have seen the whole thing from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fag boy

Stop beating around the bush..., go directly to the source!

If you want to be a closet fag then ensure you have a gloryhole made for the closet door that way you can get dick without being shy !!!

SKmanSKmanover 6 years ago
Great read

Great story. Never get tired of reading it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

She never cuckolded him as it's only a wife that cuckold, what she did was cheat he may miss her but he is well away from her she cheated before marriage and would have continued after the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It's funny how...

anon commenter feels the deep need to call readers out as gay then writes a paragraph instructig everyone on how to be "gay". Do you need a hug?

This story is great! I've re-read several times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lame

what a sack of shit writing....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Disgusting

Kill yourself

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Poorly done:

Not erotic, not a stroke story and took way to long to get to the point. Your writing leaves a lot to be desired. Glad you gave it up, you must have finally got out of mommies basement, bought a girl so she could cuck you and then you cleaned her out. Right sissy fag boi?

michaeltreadwaymichaeltreadwayover 4 years ago
I LOVED IT and read it twice stroking the whole time. I want panting just waiting on ''take over'' of them.

I LOVED IT and read it twice stroking the whole time. I want panting just waiting on ''take over'' of them.

Mexlee27Mexlee27over 4 years ago
Beautiful story.

I read it couple of times.. would like to read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
total crap

wow, you write like shit....hope you do not think you could make money writing this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wish I was the white boy!!

Actually I thought that it was quite hot as it pushed most of my buttons...........Filipina, BBC, cuckold, cum cleanup and I gave it 5 stars. Keep it up and I'll do the same!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Extremely Well Done!

Wonderful story. It’s very unique and realistic. And well written.

I hope you continue to write!

I can’t believe that any fool would post a negative comment to this great story. Some critics complained about this story being too long. That’s what makes its fascinating ... it builds, and builds, and builds to a wonderful climax.

Critics ... if you don’t like a story, keep your ignorant negative comments to yourself.

Please write more!

Cheryl David

Boston Mass

secondsamuelsecondsamuelalmost 4 years ago

it's already too late... what a line

KStewCuckoldedR_PatzKStewCuckoldedR_Patzover 3 years ago
This is my favorite cuckold story!

Please write this story again but from Nikki's point of view!

Please!! Please!! Please!! Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still a hot story

Love the dynamics of the three people. She’s interested in the older Blackman and he picks up on it and sees she controls the young inexperienced boyfriend. White boy is enamored with his sexy asain girlfriend but hopelessly outclassed and it’s obvious who controls things.

I love how the older Blackman plays the slut getting her hotter and hotter as he teases her with his huge dick. He makes her what it so bad she’s willing to let him fuck her infront of her pussy boyfriend. The older man knew what she was and that another Blackman had already got her addicted to oversized blackdicks.

I was married to a Korean girl that I wanted this to happen to. Seeing her drawn in and even with me there not being able to tell him no as he stuns her with his huge dick. Him telling me to undo her blouse so he can see her beautiful breasts and still nipples. Love to have her sitting between my legs leaning back against me as I cup her breasts for him while he kneels between her legs pumping his dick in her. Getting her high and feeling her shiver and cum over and over again as he claims her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Eating pussy!

Nice. I was wet & hard reading this as it’s something that turns me on! My black wife services men on Facebook by taking pics of her pussy and tits. She also has phone sex with men and fingers herself to orgasm.....That I know and she continues to deny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow its too late

Love it i wish I could experience the sight of a big black cock in my gf pussy

Watching her moan and scream and orgasm would be a pleasure I am so hard right now I will eat that pussy after

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just another dumb cuck. I would have puked on her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was a decent story but I think the cuck deserved more love. She didn’t even fuck him. Luckily this story isn’t real because they could have easily got STD/STIs

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous