All Comments on '1derful Tease Ch. 04'

by autoerotism

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
KatLadyKatLadyalmost 20 years ago
Great story!

Gets me all tingly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hot Blue

Four great stories, keep them coming as it sure keeps me coming. I love the stories and love the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
very hot!

Hey Kay,

Is it a true story in your life! So lively description of "fuckin". Your hot picture adds an extra kick to the reader! Want more soon--

youngstiffdickyoungstiffdickalmost 20 years ago
Incredible

After finishing all four chapters I can honestly say that you have truly achieved an erotic statis with your work. It is very refeshing to have an actual storyline to follow and not just straight porn.

And by-the-way it is the best and hottest stuff i have personally read here. Please keep the stories coming and good luck!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wow

I love your stories Kay. The slow, teasing way in which you write so hot and sexy - just like your photo. There's no need to change either in my book :-)

Keep it up please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I want to read more......................

I hope you are gonna finish the story......I want to read more.....This is one of the best stories......I need more.....

autoerotismautoerotismalmost 20 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

Sorry I was away for a bit, I intend to get going on the next two chapters real soon and have them up asap. I am glad the stories are working for so many readers. That really is getting me excited to continue.

Keep in mind I am writing these stories not for any contest or any hidden reason. The only reason I am doing it for is all the appreciation. Even if it was just one person I would continue.

I am really thankful for all the nice comments, and feedback. I do read them all with a big smile. Some with wide eyes, but still a smile.

Thanks again,

Kay~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Arousing

I loved these stories I hope u continue it, I can't wait to read what happens next. Especially if they get his friends and her friends involved! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never commented on a story before, but yours is so incredibly good I just had to. It gets at the heart of my most dark and secret fantasies. I especially enjoy the build ups and teasing, like when the girls exposed their pussies to Dad in the car and pretended that it was innocent. I hope you'll continue along that vein in the next installments. I can hardly wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more

hurry up i can't wait for the next chapter

celticcurlcelticcurlover 19 years ago
Too Hot

This is the best set of stories i've read so far...please give me more...soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing!!!

I know it's already been said but this set of stories was fantastic. I can't wait to see where you take it. I'm sooo looking forward to seeing him with her and her friend. Really want to see her friend and her together infront of him. I sincerely hope you continue these two together for a few more parts. Thanks soo much for giving us all something so phenominal to read and enjoy and dream about!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing!!!

These stories are amazing!!! When are you coming out with the next chapter?? I can hardly wait to read about her and one of her dad's friends...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow!!

The best story i have ever read. i look forward to a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hotttttttt!

Please keep writing more chapters. My puss is drenched after reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Terrific

Can't wait to read about the others joining them. Love the stories and hope you keep them cumming! (PS: Use an editor!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
awsome

Your stories are so fucking hot i can't wait for Erica and your dads friend to join. keep them cumming. i cummed just reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
NEED MORE!

Can't wait to read the next installment with Erica and whatever Dad has up his sleeve!

The story gets drawn out in places, but generally keeps me very wet -

geebee208geebee208almost 19 years ago
so much reality

you write with so muuch realism i feel you have been there as i have .your words bring back so many loving memories for me it is a kindness you do for me .sadly my time has passed but not with out leaving a love for my stepdaughter that can never be erased and you my sweet have reminded me of those days ---thankyou so much --- ps please continue your writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Reality

I remember something like this really happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Creamy

I felt like I was there,an observer. I really got into the chapters of this story. I've actually read this series,but it's been a few yrs,and I've come upon it again by chance.

I grinned,I laughed,I even got embarassed for Kay. I didn't touch myself,but my vagina just got wetter until it was just so creamy. You make it so personal,like this is about you and not just a fictional story. Bravo! I am looking forward to more chapters. If you have fully finished writing this for this site,have you made it into a novel? If so,I would definitely buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
mmmm-mmm-mmm

Please write some more I am eagerly awaiting what happens when they bring other playmates in on the action. These stories make me so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MORE

Please write more. I want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

This is by far the best series I have read. It just has all the right things. I will be severely disappointed if you do not continue this. I would like to read about the father sleeping with the two girls, and the daughter sleeping with the two guys.

Anyway, it really was a great series. Nice job, and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can't wait till the next installment

Very well written, erotic and very realistic.

I could almost imagine being in the scene it was so well described. Please write the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incredible

I MUST HAVE MORE. This is very well written and nearing addictive.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Most Memorable feeling

thats Incredible but you should know the withdrew is one word not two you had with drew not withdrew so try using an editor or a spell checker it will help with your response points.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More this is good stuff!

very well written, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Joy in the beauty of fucking Kay.....

Dear Kay, These stories of yours are so wonderful! Do not worry about comments advising you on your spelling and grammar. These can vary from person to person and always have done. What is so great here is your telling of actuality, reality, truth, and you achieve these with total honesty and freshness. As a result we can be there with you and Erica, not to mention your Dad! And the sharing of the experience with you is so truly thrilling! I loved the detail, your spontaneous images, and, above all, your lovely-dirty talking!Male or female, we all want to fuck you, and then fuck you again and again! Would you like me to go on? I should love to!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
cum so hard

Loved your story...I got off three or four times whiles reading and I was so wet and horny by the time I finished...got my vibrator out and fucked my horny cunt once moree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
that was great!!

that was great. i cant wait till the next one comes out. i read all four chapters in one night. i was soooo into it i was sad to not have more to read. keep writing honey. it makes me feel like im right in the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
luv it

brought me to the point of learning about me own daughter, after 18 plus yrs, whom has blosmed into a bright young lady, with lots of lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
AMAZZING

O MY GOD. I came soooo many times i could barely walk, you are an amazzing writer. dont listen to the idiots with the spelling,THEY ARE JEALOUS YOU ARE A BETTER WRITER THEN THEM.

UseSomebodyUseSomebodyover 15 years ago
Wow.

Great story, loved the build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amazing!

that was amazing, read all four of them and couldn't stop.

it shows the the care that the father has for his daughter, beautiful.

love to read the next chapters about their partner changes, and hear something about the mom.

you did great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

i loved all 4 parts please write more about them

monkemmonkemalmost 15 years ago
Good Job

I thought the series was very well done. Not too drawn out but very sensual. Look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fuckyeah

this is amazing, i fingered until my boyfriend came home, and i tackled him and he fucked my brains out. yes please write more.. you are very talented. i loveeed this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
oooo fuck yea

Please continue this is one of the best stories i've ever read would love to read more thx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OHHHH

FUCK ME, please continue, as i have dreamt about fucking my dad for years. & would love to fuck my dad and best friend at the same time, i would also love to take any off his friends and please them. Man her mum, wouldnt mind getting with her and some of her men as well!! This story had me fingering myself the whole time, i dont know how many times i came, but man write more! Oh get her friend in on it, then get her with her dad and a few of his friends... and then let her mum walk in on them and join in. Then let her, her mum, dad, and Erika to all fuck together....!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

Out of everything i have read, ur series is the absolute best i felt all of dads teasing and the lust and want, please continue this and more stories, u r AMAZING.

needy_kittenneedy_kittenalmost 14 years ago
Are you kidding me? Am I missing the next chapter?

I need to read about daddy's little girl letting daddy and his friend play with her little pussy simultaneously.... rubbing her cunt with open palms and sliding their fingers from the bottom of her slit, slowly, up to the top and just barely touching her clit, enough to make her tight little body flinch and then relax again as they tug their fingers back down and repeat this erotic cycle... occassionally dipping one of their thick fingers inside her snug pussy and rotating it around making what I like to call 'fuck noises' ... the pretty little suction or vacuum sound as they slowly pull out of her so tight cunt that it starts to pull inside out with the stretching of her snatch. I want them to make her cunt sore with their finger fucking... working their way into taking turns fisting her as the other gently rubs her swollen nub as they whisper praises to her about being a 'good little girl' ... and 'that's it honey, I know it hurts but just a little more pushing and he's all the way in... all five fingers and soon he'll be buried up to his wrist... yeah, baby, that's a good little sweet cunt.... just relax and let him in.... " I want to read about them fingering her all night. Then, bringing Erica over and having them lick and play with each others pussy will be a nice finish... making Erica kiss her sore, swollen cunt until it feels better... yeah. Oh, fuck, I need fingered. All because of your stories. Thank you.

WillbewatchingWillbewatchingover 13 years ago
More please!!

Wonderfully written..

More please.. and do I need to go back to read the intro? is any of this real?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omg

i came so hard from this >.< your amazing

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
absolutely beautiful

Its a shame you never continued this you left all the doors open just never walked through. I'd love to hear about her and Erica tag teaming dad etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Yes please continue and write chapter 5 and 6. I want to read about Kat and Erica with her dad and her dad sharing her with another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thinking what to do

I liked the stories all the 4 thought could do more cause you mention the parents kids and bad kids seems like you could make 2 or 3 longer stories added on to were your at

If you want any more feedback message me ariesdarkmage2

uncomonnerduncomonnerdabout 12 years ago
i got two words for ya.

MORE PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

when you gonna let him get Erica for real?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
???????????????????????????????????????

So, where is chapter 4?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
??????????????? no chapter 5

You got to get chapter 5 Up. you can't leave nobody hanging like this. I was so in to ths story. So please get chapter 5 up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yumm

Oh my godd pleassse continue this.?! I love daddy daughter action and this story had me hot, wet, & squirming in no time.! (;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

I enjoyed your story very much. You need to coninue this, I so much want to hear what happens with dad and frien and also with Erica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hope there is more

Very enjoyable read hope to see more parts to the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Major Turn-On. Time to get back to writing

I not only love this story; I love all the stories you have written. I 1st read this series in 2004, when you posted it initially. I have come back to read and re-read every so often over the years because the stories are so erotic. I am so glad you have never removed them from the site. In regards to the website Literotica, the title is yours. I keep hoping you will post some more stories and/or continue on with al the previous stories. As for this story . . . it's a mind blowing 5-Star entry. Thanks for writing it. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous