1derful Tease Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes passed and he slid off to the side. Dad was rubbing my pussy, and smearing his and my cum all over, and around my ass. I just lay content and overly stimulated. I could feel the wet comforter penetrating under my legs and belly.

I turned my head toward him with a smile, letting out a gasp of approval like moan. I smiled at him for a while before I said, “Now don’t you think if you were really fucking Erica you should have pulled out?”

Dad didn’t respond but for a slight groan. He remained fixed on still playing with my open pussy.

I then thought about what he said,”He had wanted to fuck me for too long to not do it right.” I let out a, “Hmm” as I kept my silent thoughts, “I bet he has.” I thought to my self.

Dad kissed me on the cheek as he waited, then said, “Ok!”

My eyes told him I had no clue as to what was Ok.

He kissed me again, “Ok, I will play your game. I will do your little friend if you let some one of my choosing have sex with you.”

I was already so wet I knew he couldn’t tell I was dripping over the thought. I played coy then asked, “Who?”

He answered, “I am not sure yet, you are kind of young for most of my friends. I am sure they would all gladly ride you, with out a doubt. The thing is finding one who is really horny for you, and can keep his mouth shut. Ya know?”

I nodded my head before I asked, “And what are you going to do?”

He just smiled as he leaned in close to my ear. Then whispered, “Where going to take turns making you cum.”

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath as I visualized the moment. Upon opening my eyes I said, “You’re really going to do that?”

He nodded his head back, “Just say the word. I will make it happen, and a lot more.”

I pondered the thought. Taking my hand I slipped it down to his cock. He was already erect again. I said, “You really want to see if I will do it?” I bit my lower lip for a second. “I don’t care if that is what you want. I’ll do it in exchange for a night with Erica and me.”

Dad rolled back on top of me and placed his erection back into me. I let my hands stray far above my head. I just laid there as he made his way with me for a long while.

He sat up right with his hands on my small ass. He was wasting no time as he drove into me with vigor. His finger soon found my anus, pushing it in deep making me quiver.

I wanted to know what thoughts were going through his mind. I just knew he was being upsettingly perverted as he fucked me hard. My own mind danced around the thought of the two men wanting me as their sex toy for the night. Then thoughts of Erica and me naked in the same bed with dad drove me over the edge once more. I began to orgasm and shake. My own mind was betraying me with such wicked thoughts.

Dad slapped my ass as he with drew his finger, and thrusted hard. He leaned down quick as he sucked the back of my ear.

I could feel him let loose as he then bit down on my neck. I arched up and took all he was giving. My whole body felt intensely good like a morning stretch.

His fingers quickly took a perked nipple in each hand and tweaked. I screamed out, “Fuck! Fuck me!” as I again felt the warm rush of blood rise through my entire body. We were both pausing while the moment gently began to fade.

Releasing my neck with his mouth he said, “Oops!” Then kissed the painful spot he had been sucking on. With his weight he pulled me to the side leaving us in a spooning position. He made no attempt to pull out, just held me tight in his arms.

I rubbed my neck and said, “It better not, be or I’ll Oops, ya!”

He nuzzled his nose into my hair and said, “Quiet, or you can have the wet spot to sleep in tonight.”

I let out a quick frowning disappointed breath, and then placed my arms onto his. And then said, “Good night.” As I lifted one of his hand to kiss it tenderly.

He kissed my bare shoulder and said, “Good night Hun, I love you.”

I smiled and replied, “I love you too.” I knew it wouldn’t be long before he slipped out of me. For the moment I was feeling so fulfilled. I would do anything for dad at this point.

12