All Comments on '2: Beneath Orion, Worlds Apart 03'

by Spartan22

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Need the next chapter ASAP!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Special Request

I really love all your stories, it is very well written. However, it is the emotional tone that makes me really love it. I just have a special request...since it was stated that this book(Book 2) was going to be drastically different from Book 1, I was hoping if you would take into consideration of letting Kaylee keep her purity for Luke until the storm passes and not hook up with some random person. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just wow!

I keep checking several times every day for updates to this story; how long are we going to have to wait for the next part?

Big fan here...big, BIG fan!

huntredhuntredalmost 11 years ago
continue

....the story please. its going on a peak now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please release the next one soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Accuracy for the military peeps

First off, great story and series. Just be careful with military stuff... Global Hawks aren't armed (MQ-1 Predators and MQ-9 Reapers are) and your supporting bombers would be B-1Bs.

Reader67Reader67almost 11 years ago
A bit disappointed.

First off sorry if it's just me being impatient but I eagerly awaited the next instalment but have been left a bit deflated. Apart from the e-mail "plot", nothing much happened & for the first time I found myself speed reading paragraphs just so that I could get to the end.

If I had one request it would be to please don't turn this into one of those stories where we have part 99 :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thought Luke was smarter

He sends the email to spare her feelings, but knowing how much she cares, he thinks this will hurt less? Hopefully this can be straightened out soon, I want to see Luke and Kaylee in the same room again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Parents?

She needs to check in with his family before something stupid happens...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

umm less of the past and more of the present?

good story though.

have read through all of your series and its great :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't add another love interest

I hope you don't have kaylee get with someone else

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You've just ruined an otherwise good story, and quit with all the past stuff, its starting to get annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Still enjoy the story

Still looking forward to next submission. Remember people tend to only use half of their IQ when it comes to affairs of the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sorry

The second book is quite a dissappointment. The story has been going nowhere for 5 or 6 chapters now. More flashbacks than developement. And when is this supposed to become erotic, anyway? The story just keeps on twisting to allow for more introspect bitching between the two.

I'm sorry, but this is getting quite a boring read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well

I really hope It has a comes around. I didn't really like how he broke up with her. Over an email Really wow ... wish it would have been better. But I'm not the writer anyway

but still can't wait to find out what happens In the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Clearly the juvenile morons that are reading this story do not appreciate a good plot line.

I'm really enjoying it :)

Keep it up!

ILiveToRead44ILiveToRead44about 9 years ago
This story has become unreadable - I quit

1*

I really liked the characters and the story until it ran off the track.

Why would somebody as bright as Luke end up as a helicopter gunner? Why not as a medic? Luke wants to save lives, not take them.

Why would somebody come up and press SEND instead of just cancel?

Plus, all the jumping back and forth in time!

It all feels so contrived just to generate DRAMA.

I need to quit and find another story. This is no longer enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too stupid to live

I realize this is just a story and you Spartan22 wrote said story but why would any sane person write or even think of breaking up with someone in this manner? Especially someone as bright as he is. Talk about being selfish and self centered ... I am sure you could have come up with a way to pitch this in a different light. Obviously you have never been in a combat situation as things like this just aren't done by a sane, civilized and intelligent person.

lc

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Signing Off. Tired of So Much Stupid.

Previous comment asked you to stop writing Luke as a self-depreciating idiot. Seems to have fallen on deaf ears. Suspect the author has never done a walk in the woods. Some vets will know what I mean. Signing off.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

Wake up people he was trying to spare Kaylee and he didn't push send and freaked out when his commander did. It's done now so it's just a matter of the girls digging deep and realizing what's really going on over 'there'. Dark but good writing.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

It’s been said before in the comments, but there is forced drama being written into this to give it more emotional impact. Fact is if a gifted guy walks into a recruiting office with his GPA and tests out as higher than average IQ he won’t end up as a door gunner, he’ll end up as a tech specialist, working with avionics, computer systems or radio equipment etc, if he signs for a longer hitch possibly pilot or similar. I understand why the author has made this decision, but kills the believability for me personally, so I’m out, so long and thanks for all the fish. 🐬

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ugh seriously how can Luke be so stupid and emotionally clueless? This is all just so damn contrived, it's hard to read. They're all morons I swear. No one ever giving anyone the benefit of the doubt or thinking calmly. They just jump to the worst conclusions, despite anything that has previously happened, and let their anger control them. Rather disappointing really. All the forced drama is really annoying when it's so out of character for what's established and what a typical person would do. With each passing chapter I'm beginning to think the author is just baiting us and Luke and Kaylee won't ever be together. Or if they do, someone else will have been with them first. Pretty lame but whatever, I've almost checked out at this point.

shopratshoprat2 months ago

This started out as a great story but it's gone off the rails Real people don't behave like this. Oh well, it's many years old anyway. I'm going to hang in there awhile yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous