2: Beneath Orion, Worlds Apart 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spartan22
Spartan22
608 Followers

That's when she suspected, even if it was greatly out of character, Luke was the one who did something stupid.

When Kaylee stopped sniffing, apparently out of tears, Faith asked her, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Kaylee sniffed, "Tell you what?"

"Whatever it was my brother did to you."

For a moment, Kaylee became silent. Releasing Faith from her bear hug, Kaylee told her, sniffing, "He... Luke broke up with me. A few weeks ago. I'm surprised he didn't tell you. He found someone else over there, another girl, he... he told me."

Faith, dumbfounded, exclaimed, "Lukewhat? Are you sure we're not talking about a different Luke? He worships the ground you walk on!" She was hardly able to believe it. "He's crazy about you, there's no way. He wouldn't... he just..." Faith wasn't sure what else to say, so she hugged Kaylee again. She was practically in shock herself; that just didn't sound like her brother.

"Well," Faith whispered in her ear, "If my brother really dumped you, he deserves whatever trashy girl he's with. I just can't believe he'd do that; that doesn't sound like him at all! Hey, I hope you don't let that change anything between you and me. You're like the best big sister I never had."

A weak smile came over her face. "Thank you Faith," she said meekly. "That means a lot to me."

"Why don't you come over to our house? I know it might not be pleasant, but mom and dad would love to see you, and at least you and I can hang out."

At first Kaylee was hesitant, but she really did consider the Patton's her family. Even if Luke wasn't in her life anymore. She said, "Sure, Faith, I'd love that. Let me text Audrey and make sure she can get a ride home. I'm sure Steve would love nothing more than to drive her home."

As Kaylee followed her out of the house, Faith tried to figure out why – or how – Luke could do such a horrible thing to Kaylee. Luke might as well have stabbed Kaylee with a knife as badly as she was hurting.

Still, the entire concept of what he had done to Kaylee didn't make any sense, and it was driving her crazy.

Spartan22
Spartan22
608 Followers