All Comments on '2: Beneath Orion, Worlds Apart 05'

by Spartan22

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
huntredhuntredalmost 11 years ago
humble suggestion

please please please don't stretch the story too much. it has run its natural course so please you are requested to conclude this in a happy ending.

MerlHaggertMerlHaggertalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I love this shit. Keep up the great writing. Don't let the haters get you down. I definitely enjoyed two chapters back to back. Release schedules a little fucked but great story non the less. I will definitely re read it ounces it's all published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Again, wow!

I've read this story faithfully from chapter one til this and am NOT disappointed! Don't let the detractors keep you from sharing this great story! I've written before that I check everyday for another chapter and I'm going to tell you that that will not change. Keep up the great work and I can not wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Dude I straight up had tears falling during this story! It's been a hell of a ride. Keep up the good work!

SMN91SMN91almost 11 years ago
Another great one from Spartan22!

Dude, I am telling you, once you get this all finished, you've got to publish these stories. I know I would pay for a copy of them, and I think with a little editing and work, these could easily challenge writers like Nicholas Sparks. I really mean that. Looking forward to see were you take these two next, and I hope there is a happy ending.

Keep up the good work, and ignore anyone who tells you what to write. You've done a great job so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

I stopped reading two chapters ago... The wait between chapters was too much for me, I decided to wait til the series was over... Because the emotional aspect was too much, heh. Just want you to know, please finish soon so I can finally read this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

This is straight up amazing the best I have read on this site ever and I have read several that are excellent as another person commented when you are all done you should definitely publish this. This is just a flat out incredible story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the amazing work.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

your're a terrible writer, you keep making me cry. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

yeah you made me mist up a bit, OK a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Man so much pain and heartbreak. Surely they have to be together after all this. SURELY! It would just be too cruel otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous