All Comments on '2 Massive Gifts For Me'

by libidinal

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
up to his standards

Once again Libidinal gives us another blazingly hot story. For you bisexul guys and us women who love them, nothing is hotter and makes a girl want to reach between her legs than one of this writer's bi-themed stories. A lot of us gals love guys who love cock. And in this story his girl makes absolutely sure, insists that Dave gets to enjoy cock.

WILLACWILLACover 13 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY

FETISH IS WHERE THIS BELONGS......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
new point of view

as a woman who has a fetish for being w/ 2 bi or gay guys, i love libidinal's ultra raunchy stories. but i've noticed that he usually writes them in 3rd person or in 1st person (woman's point of view). here for a change of pace we have 1st person, guy's point of view (i assume the writers). that makes it extra hot for me, and for my husband, who reads these stories with me. i made him read this one aloud so that he could pretend to be the guy getting fucked while i played with cock and and my own clit.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 13 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

As always Libinal delivers. My mouth is watering, ass is twitching and cock is rock hard. Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Out the door

That's where she'd be, right after the guys walked in. Heading for a divorce. Richly deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Without talking to him

She thinks it's a good idea to bring a fantasy to life? How many idiots do these things? I guess the ones with std's, aids and herpes. Idiotic story. Terrible characters without a single redeeming thing about them. Just complete bollucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking great

im as hard as fuck need to shoot spunk

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I wish my wife would do this for me! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I am not attracted to men, but I am fascinated by cocks. My gf used a strapon on me b4 she passed from cancer. I loved it when she fucked me. Have always wondered "what if" I had that power one time....to suck a cock, to be fucked by a real cock...to feel it cumming inside me....to have that power. You are a lucky man to have such an understanding wife and to be confident in yourself enuf to know what you want...and still know you're a man.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
Don't

like men, butt I worship hard cocks, in any way, any hole, rammed hard!!!!

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
I also

enjoy rimmed sweet asses. preferably female, butt clean sweet other asses are also yummy. I often turn guys around I suck at the baths, and lick-luv their riosebuds, no one objects!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HOT But GAY!

A smoking hot story but it should have been posted in "Gay Male". Yeah,the wife gets nailed too but the thrust of the story is hubby taking it up the ass from 2 guys,sucking their cocks and swallowing their cum. Now THAT'S Gay! (The wife was a bit of a turd and risking her marriage. Fantasy is one thing but springing 2 big cocks on her husband without discussing it first could end up with the marriage being fucked too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2nd person narrative just doesn't work

Libidinal's other work is great, especially when the narrator assesses their acts against their idea of self.

But as a reader 2nd person narratives (the recounting of act to another imaginary person is too distracting, especially when these are acts both individuals are party to) don't work.

Would be better written either as 3rd person, or 1st person from the perspective of either the husband or the wife. Not Eric or Billy though, nobody cares what they think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had forgotten how hot Libidinal stories are. I hadn't been on Literotica for a while. Glad I found these cock-hardening fantasies again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous