200 for an Hour at Paul's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me hard Daddy," she moans, visibly bracing herself. "Make this slut scream for your cock."

Oh I am going to destroy that pussy, every bit of it.

I sit up straight, my ass resting on my heels. I place my hands on her knees for support, and I pull my cock out of her slowly all the way to my cock head, before thrusting in fully. She cries out loud, and doesn't stop as I begin to ravage her pussy. The bed is squeaking from the force of my blows as I piston my hip in and out of her. She feels all sorts of amazing now that I'm properly fucking her, tight and moist and just indescribably amazing. Did I say that she was amazing? Because that's the only word in my mind.

I knew it was gonna be good but not this mind blowing. I fit perfectly inside her, the sort of accommodation that happens once in a blue moon when fucking another person. I've had plenty of pussy both shallow and deep, and each have their merits but for me this girl was just right. Goddamn she was flawless.

I vary the speed of my fucking, going for some brief hard thrusts, before languidly sliding in and out of her pussy. We work together to form a natural rhythm, something that we instinctively pick up on each other to maximize our bliss. And I can tell from the sounds she's making that she's having a wonderful time. Sometimes she's quietly enjoying my tender administrations, lightly murmuring as I slowly stroke her, other times agonizingly screaming into the air as I pound her.

She's covering her eyes again with both hands, and her pussy gets really tight around me suddenly. Her body is convulsing, and I notice that her toes are curling up again. She's breathing unevenly and her hip is rising off the bed. Holy fuck she's coming already, and we've only been at it for not too long. I feel a swift burst of energy run through me, and I lean over her to support myself on the head board as I ram my hips forward.

She stops suddenly her body completely still, as a choked cry leaves her lips. Her lower half is starting to shake again, hips wildly undulating against mine as I continue to fuck her throughout her release. She's moaning crazily, her eyes wide open staring into mine. Her face is contorted with a mixture of pain and pleasure, as if the force of her orgasm is hurting her as much as it is relieving. And then I feel her pussy stop contracting, and her hips fall back onto the bed.

I slow my thrusting to a dead crawl, as she catches her breath. She's so sexy right now, her eyes barely opening, her chest rising up and down. Her face has a red glow and she has a hand on her head as if to keep herself together. I bow down to garner another kiss from her, which she returns earnestly.

She opens her eyes and smiles at me. My heart is feeling warm from that look of pure happiness, which I know I'm responsible for.

"That felt good huh," I say brushing away the stray hair matted to her face again. She giggles, and steals another kiss from me, rocking her hips into my cock. We moan together as she does this, my hand gripping her hair as I begin to push my hips to meet hers.

She lets go of my lips, resting her head on the pillow moaning softly.

"It felt fucking amazing baby," she mutters, eyes shut as we continue to rock against each other. She wraps her arms around my shoulders and opens her eyes with that same intensely lust filled look.

"You're not done using this cunt are you Daddy?" she whimpers.

She mock pouts as she squeezes her pussy around me for effect.

"Because I'd be sad Daddy, I don't want to finish so soon," she says child-like. I felt a little weird when she first called me that, but now it just reinvigorates me when we're in slow periods like this.

My blood is set on fire from her question, and I pull out of her, a series of ideas flowing through my head. She has a crestfallen look on her face when I leave her, but before she can even say anything I grab her by the waist and pull her down to the very edge of the bed. She squeals excitedly as I flip her over, ass up and face down on the bed.

I put one foot on the floor and keep one on the bed, and grip my cock rubbing it at her entrance. She groans in exasperation and tries to engulf me, but I grab a handful of her perfect bottom and hold her at bay. I reach down with my other hand and grab fistful of her hair, pulling her head up to a shocked cry. I lean in from behind, my lips grazing her ear.

"We're done fucking when I say we're finished slut," I growl, and with that I slam her head against the bed, and enter her roughly with a deep beastly groan.

She's screaming and moaning just like before, but they're muffled as she's face down into the bed. She feels even more incredible as I fuck her doggy style, seemingly tighter. I can really look at her pussy now and I see that it's dripping wet, her sex fluids greasing the inside of her thighs.

Fleshy smacks fill the air as my hip smashes into her ass, mixing in with her cries of pleasure. I incessantly pound away at her pussy. Even though I liked being able to look at her face while I fucked her, in this position I feel a certain animal-like dominance. I always like fucking a girl from behind because I can just pound her as hard as I'd like and I didn't have to worry if it was too much for her or not because she wasn't facing me.

"Fuck me harder Daddy!" I hear her cry out, her head up from the bed now. I swear this girl can read my thoughts. "Don't you fucking stop," her hands gripping the sheets in bundles again.

Her ass looks stunning as it jiggles from the force of my blows, just like I thought it would when I first saw it. I already had it in mind that I was gonna take her from this position just because of the incredible view I would have. I look down a little further and I start to slow down a little bit, partly out of fatigue. I can see my her pussy lips wrapped around my cock, clinging to it as I pull out, and sucking it back in when I enter her.

I push all the way inside her, and start move my hip in a grinding manner, which gathers a drawn out moan from her. I saw this in a couple movies I've watched, and after I tested it on a couple girls, it became a regular move in my book. I don't how it worked, all I know is that it's very potent and it's useful for when my legs get tired from fucking.

As I continue to grind into her pussy, I notice that's she moved her head on her side now, her cheek pressing against the bed. I remember her earlier request for me to step on her head while I fuck her from behind, but I had some reservations. Maybe she was just saying that to get my rocks off, which it did very effectively. Really, she was just saying shit to turn us on and didn't really want me to do such a debased thing. Or maybe she really did want it. What if she was turned off from me doing that and stormed out of the house, never wanting to see me again?

I take a deep breath. Everything I've done so far she's enjoyed above and beyond. Fuck it, I'm gonna do it. I'll just start slowly.

As the visual from earlier plays with in my mind, I adjust my foot on the floor so I'm better upright. I inch my foot closer to her face, all the while pummeling her with my cock. Eventually I just lift it up and place it softly against her face, stepping down gradually until her head is stuck against the bed.

A long sultry moan enters the air, as she starts to buck against my cock.

"Oh yes Daddy step on this filthy slut," she whimpers, grabbing my foot with her hand pressing it down so more of my weight was on her.

Holy fuck.

"Don't ever let me leave your cock," she moans, "You can stomp all over me Daddy. This pussy is yours and it'll never leave you if you don't let it go."

That's all I needed as I begin to violently fuck her pussy, the fleshy smacks entering the air again with her lusty moans. I look down as I fuck her, her eyes rolling back in her head as I stamp my foot harder against her face. She's trembling again, and I can see that one of her hands snakes between her open thighs, no doubt to rub her clit. I'm about to lose my shit, and I'm gasping frantically as I erratically thrust into her wetness.

Her pussy starts to contract around me and her legs are quivering, the telltale signs of her release. I notice her jiggling ass as it collides with my hips. Since she's definitely receptive to me stepping on her head, I wonder if something a little more vanilla like smacking her ass would turn her on as well.

I move one of my hands from her hips and bring it down hard against her soft ass, drawing out a deep throaty moan from her. I guess she likes that too. I keep laying down blows across her rear, making her ass a deep shade of red, until she starts to violently convulse.

"Oooohh baby you're making this pussy cum for you," she moans from under my foot, her pussy getting intensely hot and tight around my dick. I can never get enough of that feeling.

As I look up against the wall, I see us in the mirror. The scene is so vulgar, my foot on her head while I pound her from behind and slap her ass. We're covered in sweat, and our bodies are heaving from the effort. I can clearly see her face, mascara still in trails, now even more messed up with sweat. I expect her to have a look of discomfort, but all I can see is frenzied pleasure. That, along with her cumming so intensely from my actions help to set off my own orgasm, and I can feel my balls uncomfortably get tight, the sperm racing it way up my cock.

I thrust a few more times before I start cumming, roaring out loud as I fill up the condom with my seed. I feel like my cock is on fire, and my body is in spasms from how hard I'm cumming. I'm gripping her hips so hard right now, I'm sure I'm going to leave imprints of my hand in her skin. As the last few spurts of my jizz leave my body, I unwillingly collapse next the girl.

I feel so breathless right now, and I have to close my eyes and put my hand over my chest to calm myself down so I don't pass out from hyperventilating. I count my heartbeats, eventually feeling them slow down to normal, along with my breathing. I feel a sudden weight on my body, and I look down opening my eyes.

She's cuddling up to me, her head on my shoulder and arm draped across my belly. She's almost purring and lazily stroking the patch of pubic hair above my cock. I guess she senses she's being watch and looks up at me, smiling gently.

"Hmm did that feel good baby," moving herself up so she's closer to my face.

I lean in and give her a passionate kiss, my hand holding her cheek as I nibble her lips, pushing my tongue into her mouth. She's really purring now, and she straddles my thigh rubbing herself against me. I can feel my leg getting wet again with her juices.

"Fucking, mind-blowing." I breath out haggardly. I haven't cummed that hard in so long. Normally with an hour I expect to blow my load twice; not so this time. I'm exhausted, and my cock feels burnt out from pleasure. If I somehow managed to get it up and going, it would be downright painful to fuck.

She giggles, resting her chin on my chest and staring deep into my eyes. They're filled with affection, and she's making little circles on my chest with her index finger. My hand reaches down to stroke her hair again and she melts into my touch, her eyes closing with a low hum coming from her throat. I'm so content right now it's terrifying. Normally with a girl I just want to get the hell out of there as soon as I nut, but with this one, I actually wouldn't mind a little bit of after sex cuddling. Fuck it, I want to cuddle with her.

We sit there for some time, her hands running over my body slowly. Against all odds my cock started to get hard again from her touch, but definitely not like it would normally. At best it was like a stiff loofah , solid but limp. No way I could do anything with this to remotely pleasure a girl or even myself.

She noticed my half masted cock, and made a little clucking noise. The condom I wore while I was fucking her was still on, only it was filled with my cum. She raised her head off of my chest, and slowly moved down to my crotch, facing me the entire time. Propping her elbows on my thigh, she grips me by the root and sticks her tongue out, taking a tentative lick.

I groan out, half of me wanting to push her off, the other half wanting to push her head further down. I know that most likely if I don't say something she'll keep going and I'll be painfully crying out in pleasure as I cum again.

"Ooh girl I can't go again," I force myself to say through clenched teeth. It's traumatic for me to say those words, but I have to look out for Junior. He does so much for me, the least I can do is let him relax for the rest of the night.

She gives me a little smile and continues licking the condom.

"I know," brushing her teeth along my length. "I'm just cleaning up a bit."

She slowly licks off all of her juices from top to bottom, even going into my groin and cleaning up some of the wet spots there. I'm actually hard as ever, but my dick feels strained and not at all ready to be put to use. I can't believe this shit, cumming so hard that I actually don't want to cum again. It's like a crime against nature.

She's finished up cleaning the outside of the condom, when her dainty fingers grab the reservoir tip and the little ring at the bottom. She carefully pulls it off, making sure to keep my salty deposit inside. As it slides off completely, she lays the rubber across my stomach.

"Hold on to that for me will ya," she says with a mischievous wink.

She descends again upon me again and I can feel her go to work on my cock. Slurping sounds fill the air as she sucks me into her mouth, her tongue swirling around cleaning up some the left over cum and lube from the condom. She does the same thing as before, brushing her teeth with me with, her lips planting little kisses here and there. I swear she's just fucking with me after a while, because she's going over my too sensitive cock head a third time.

I lightly grab her chin with hand and pull away from her mouth when I can't take it anymore. She shoots me an angry look, and makes a discontent noise. I give her a meek little smile and sheepishly shrug my shoulders.

"I'm sorry babe, I really can't go another round. At least for the time being," I say with a defeated tone.

She scowls at me with a dark expression on her face. For a second I imagine that I have to hold her back from attacking my cock, her mouth open and snarling like some sort of rabid sex monster. But then her irritated looks melts into an understanding smile, she lightly strokes my thigh.

"It's alright baby," she briefly kisses my cock head before sitting up. "I can't be too mad, you did make me cum at least six times."

We burst out in laughter. Holy shit, I really did make her cum at least five or six times. Never in my wildest dreams would I ever have made a girl so hot that she could just keep cumming over and over again. My personal record before this was two, and I had to work damn hard for the both of them.

Her eyes dart back to my stomach again, noticing the condom still laying there. She smiles devilishly, and picks it up with two fingers. She know she's got my attention as she tips her head back, along with the condom and squeezes out my load onto her tongue. It cascades and then slowly drips into her mouth, until it's absolutely empty. She throws it carelessly on to the bed, and stares me right in the eyes as she shows her curled tongue to me, my cum in a little pool. Then she closes her mouth, and swallows my load with a loud gulp.

My god that was so fucking hot.

"Hmm, I was scared I wasn't gonna taste your load again Daddy," She crawls over on top of me, her pussy just brushing against cock. She nuzzles my neck as her fingers run through my hair.

I grasp her head lightly but firm and ensnare her lips, taking a kiss from her. My tongue dives into her mouth as it oft did this night. I can taste myself, salty and pungent, but I don't care. Whenever a girl blew me or took my load in her mouth and kissing was allowed, I always made sure to smooch with her a little bit. My personal belief is if a girl is willing to suck you off, you should be more than willing to at least give her a thank you kiss.

We make out for a few minutes, before I notice that there's a clock in the upper right corner of the room. I squint a little bit, trying to make out the time.

"Holy shit, it's been two hours," I exclaim abruptly, pulling off of her lips. She frowns and pulls me back into her, wrapping her hands around my head as she continues to suck at my lips. After a few more minutes after that, she finally pulls away and braces her head onto her elbow.

"Is there a problem with that," she says questioningly, as if bracing herself for some sort of upcoming disagreement.

"I mean, it's just you know we agree upon an hour, and we definitely went way over what we planned," I say with a chuckle. I don't want this girl thinking that I'm solely concerned about spending more money; I have extra cash in my wallet for cases like this.

"If you're afraid I'm gonna charge you more," she says low with a somewhat disappointed tone in her voice.

"It's not that," I say sharply cutting her off. She's looking slightly confused.

"It's just...I don't want you, you know to spend more time than you were compensated for or planned. I mean for all I know you could've been hanging out with your friends after this or late for some thing else." I don't why I'm being so careful to not mention other men she might have been scheduled to see. It pains me to even think about it.

"The point is, we agreed upon a certain length of time and we went over that. I mean it's just not fair to you for me to drag this out longer than we should have." I say with a slight grimace. I really fucked this one up.

She's staring at me the entire time as I'm babbling, and when I finish, there is a very pregnant pause.

To my surprise, she just shakes her head and smiles at me.

"Baby I don't care if we went over an hour, or even two. I don't have anything else lined up tonight," she says planting a kiss on my nose. "I've been having a wonderful time since I've stepped through that door and saw you. The money's just a little extra bonus."

She smiles so contently that I can't help but return it to her. I feel warm and fuzzy hearing that, and I pull her down to lay on my chest, running my fingers through her hair, massaging her scalp as she murmurs appreciatively. She wraps her arms around me, clinging securely and rubs her head against my chest, rearranging her body until she's comfortable.

I let out a satisfied sigh and just allow myself to be lost in this moment, with this beautiful mousy goddess. I really can't get enough of this girl, and I don't know why. I mean, I've always been excited to see some girls more than others, but it was always in lust. The feelings I have towards this girl are a little more muddled than me just trying to get my nut off.

"So Erin," I say using the name given in her email.

"So David," she says back, still resting her head on my chest. I forgot that she only knows my fake name. It feels weird for some reason that I'm using that around her, despite being normal procedure. I shouldn't really tell her my real name, but on some level I feel like I'm betraying her if I don't let her know.

"Actually that's my fake name," I laugh out. I take a quick gulp, here goes nothing. "My real name is Malcolm."

She snickers and looks up at me, chin resting on my chest.

"Sooooo Malcolm, since we're on a real name basis," she says, pinching my cheek if I'm some adorable little kid. "My real name is Amber. Now what were you asking me?"

You know something, she does look like an Amber.