200 for an Hour at Paul's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Amb-er," I say drawing out the syllables of her name, giving her a humorous glare. "Since we went over time already, I was wondering if we could do a little renegotiation."

"Really now," she says getting up from her resting spot. She doesn't seem tense, more curious.

"What did you want to renegotiate Mal-cummmm?" she says, imitating me. I stifle a laugh.

"I mean, I have this house all night," my arm waving around, "And since you said you didn't have anything else planned out tonight, how would you like to stick around?"

"Like all night," she said wondrously.

"Yeah, you know an over night session," I guess she hasn't done one before.

"Hmm, well how much compensation are we talking about here," she says with a purr. Here comes that business side of her. "My time is money," she says with a impish smile. I guess the money still mattered after all.

"I have six Benjamin Franklins with your name on it," I say with a grin. "Provide you stay for the next 7-ish hours."

She laughs out, sounding surprised. Maybe she wasn't expecting me to say that. Most girls charge a grand for overnight stays, and that's only the mid level girls.

"You always carry that much money on you," she says with an eyebrow raised.

"Sometimes, I just happen to be between deposits right now." It really was my rent for the month, but I didn't give a shit. I could always pull more out of the bank.

"Well I normally charge 1200 for an overnight stay," she says wrinkling her nose, as if I insulted her with my paltry offering.

Welp, guess she's not staying over for tonight. It was just a impulse really. I mean do I really need to sleep with this girl all night? Maybe she might not have something planned, but maybe she doesn't want to spend all of her time with me. I mentally berate myself for even asking her. I already pushed the envelop by going over my time with her by an extra hour, and I ask her to stay overnight for half her normal rate? I'm such a schmuck.

Suddenly she crawls closer to my face interrupting my thoughts. Her lips brushing against my ear as her hand clasps my cheek.

"But for you Daddy, I'll do it for 600. And a couple more of those orgasms," her tongue taking in my earlobe, sucking it hard between her lips.

This was unexpected. But in a very good way. Like I'm gonna fuck this girl all night sort of way.

Her free hand glides down to my stiff cock, fingers wrapping around it as she begins to gingerly tug it.

"And I hope you know Daddy," letting go of my ear and looking directly into my eyes. "You're gonna keep cumming until I say we're done." She consumes my lips, roughly kissing me as she strokes me off below.

This is going to be a most interesting night.