2008 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,161 Followers

In less than a minute he put her iced tea and a bowl with extra slices of lemon on the table.

She took a drink and said, "Hi."

"Hi. I'm going out on a limb here. You either wrote the story or it's about you."

She blushed and said, "If I knew I was that transparent, I might not have given it to you."

"I'm glad you did. I'm glad you are in the story. It lets me be bold." I took a copy of the invitation out of my pocket and handed it to her, folded. I continued to hold it after she touched it. "I gave this to Kaye yesterday. She hasn't said a word about it."

I let go of the paper and she read it. When she was finished she looked up at me.

I said, "I think the odds are good she will not give me the paper and that she expects that if she doesn't, I won't go. I have already made the reservations and paid the deposits on the rental car and the accommodations."

"So, with her or without her, you're going?"

"Yes. If she doesn't accept the invitation I will make two phone calls as soon as I get to work tomorrow. The first will be to you. The second is to a lawyer. Everything is in place to have the lawyer hire a PI and find out what's actually going on. If it is as I suspect our marriage is over and she will be served while I am gone."

"Why are you calling me?"

"In the story it was called a play date. I'm inviting you."

"That kind of date requires a high level of trust."

"I think you know you can trust me. I think you already trust me or you wouldn't have given me the story."

She had the invitation in her hand. She opened her purse, pulled out a pen, signed her name and handed it back to me.

"When you call tell me where to meet you. I don't think parking my car at your house would be smart."

"I'm getting a car from Alamo, just down the street from Woody's. Can you be there by 5:45?"

"Yes."

"I guess that about covers it, for now." I said.

"I don't think so. I propose the date begins the instant you call me. You are my Master as soon as I answer your call. For all the days between tomorrow morning and when I am back inside my home the date is on. At work you are still Pete, I am still Beth. Anywhere else you are Master or whatever you have me call you. You will tell me what to wear to work, what to have for lunch and dinner each day and you will have access to me anytime day or night."

She looked around and seeing we were still alone she leaned forward and said, "I have a nice selection of toys. Shall I bring them, Master?"

"Yes! That's a good idea."

"I have much to do. Before I go, tell me what to wear to work tomorrow. I will do it even if Kaye accepts you invitation."

My brain spun with possibilities, then my mouth answered, "Heels, but no higher than two inches, nylons not pantyhose, no panties. A loose skirt and not longer than knee length. A colorful blouse, but please not red, and a bra that doesn't cover your areola and nipples. If that means ruining a bra let me know how much a replacement will cost."

"I have that bra on." She said, staring into my eyes.

Without breaking eye contact her hands slowly unbuttoned her blouse and she pulled it loose from her skirt. She slowly opened it and I saw that the lacy bra indeed exposed her areola and nipples. The bra hadn't been made that way but someone had altered it for that purpose. She was beautiful and sexy. I wanted to reach out and touch her."

"Thank you. That's exactly what I had in mind. Please cover up."

"Yes, Master." She whispered as her fingers pushed buttons through buttonholes.

I walked her out and watched her drive away. In my truck I called the lawyer I had spoken to when Kaye first started acting weird and said, "Hire the PI. When he finds something call my cell or call me at work."

Before I got home my cell rang. It was the lawyer. "I hired him just after we talked before. I surmised you were going to want this. He just faxed me evidence and still pictures. Your wife is having an affair. I can have all of it delivered to your office in the morning."

"Good idea. I'll call you after I look it over, but if it's conclusive we'll serve her."

"Call me by eleven and she can be served before she leaves work. We can get a restraining order allowing her in the house only with you and an officer of the court present. Do you want that?"

"Yes, otherwise she may trash the whole place."

"Done. I'm sorry."

"I've had some time to consider this was coming. Now, it's almost a relief." We ended the call.

I drove on considering what to do next. An unpleasant night at home? A fight? A confrontation where I told her we were done? Not my style. Avoid her until after she was served then let the legal eagles fight it out? Yes.

I called home and said, "I've got to go to Ventura tonight for a job tomorrow morning. Want to go with me?"

"I have to work tomorrow! I can't go."

"Take a day off. The company's renting me a nice room so it would be a free vacation for you and most of the day you could relax my the pool with me nowhere around."

"Can't do it." She paused, "But, thanks for the offer."

"Ok. I'll miss you. I'll be home in a few minutes and as soon as I pack I've gotta go."

"Ok. Want some food before you go?" She asked. My brain thought, "POISON!!"

I said, "No, I'll wait till I'm in Ventura to eat."

I parked the truck in the driveway. Kaye was in the bedroom. My suitcase was open on the bed. She sat on the bed and watched me pack. She asked good questions. "How long would I be gone? What was I doing in Ventura? Who was going with me?"

I gave her good answers: Two days maximum, supervising a new supervisor for a day or two and no one, just me.

I closed the suitcase and she followed me out to the truck. I put the suitcase up front with me and faced Kaye.

"I know you read the invitation. Needless to say the deadline has moved up to either accept or turn down the invitation. It needs to happen now."

"I can't go." She started to reach for me as she said the words but I took a step back, opened the door to the truck, which put her on one side of the door and me on the other.

"Oh, Ok." I said. I started the truck and put it in reverse. When I was twenty feet down the driveway I closed the door. Her face said it all. She had expected a fight, a conversation where I did everything to convince her to go, something other than, "Oh, Ok."

I didn't go to Ventura. I did go to my brother's house and slept on his couch. We sat up and talked until almost eleven. He and Veronica listened to me rant. Brad didn't say much all evening and looked uncomfortable. I believed it was because we were talking about Kaye cheating, anyone cheating. I was up and at work by 7:30 the next morning. I told my secretary that any calls for me were to be told I was out of the office for the day and if they gave a number she would have me call them back. My secretary didn't ask what was going on.

Using my cell I called Beth. She answered professionally and when I identified myself she asked, "Did she give you the invitation?"

"No. She has been cheating and a PI already has delivered proof. The pictures and a video are on my desk. She will be served today. I'm taking the rest of the day off and packing her things. Maybe I'll invite a few friends to help. If you drive by and see more than my truck, stop in. I'm having all the locks changed, too."

"What time, Master?"

"Any time after noon, I'll be there."

"Thank you..." I heard a voice in the background. Beth said, "I may need to take half a day off. A friend needs help." A few seconds passed and she said to me, "If there are other cars there or not, I can come."

"Not a good move at this stage of a divorce. I'll call your cell when others arrive, then please come too." We ended the call. I called Phil, Bob, Alison and two guys from the loading dock. The loading dock guys couldn't take off to help but they did drop off fifty packing boxes and tape. I took a vacation day and on my way home called a locksmith. He beat me home.

In an hour and a half the locks were all changed and locks were installed on all the windows. The friends arrived and the packing began. I called Beth. We labeled every box carefully. We stacked them in the garage. At one o'clock Beth arrived, with lunch; salads for her and Alison, pizza for the men. She also brought two six packs of beer and a six-pack of diet Coke. I was in the bathroom when she arrived, packing all the little things Kaye kept in the bathroom. She found me and showed me she dressed as I asked.

"Should I change now... Pete?"

"Yes. Use the guest bathroom. We've already packed it."

She came back two minutes later in a sweatshirt and cut off jeans. Alison got her to help packing all Kaye's clothes. I glanced in as they were checking out Kaye's bras and panties. I heard giggles.

We were done by 3:00pm. As they all were leaving Beth said, "Ok if I use the bathroom one more time?"

"Not a problem. Oh, and find the clothes you arrived in."

She went back into the house and everyone else left. I closed the garage full of boxes and went inside. I closed and locked the door. I found Beth in the guest bathroom, wearing low heels, nylons, the bra that allowed her nipples to peek out and nothing else.

When I opened the door she said, "Did I do what you requested?"

"Yes! God! I've seen you every day at work for six years and never would have guessed you were this incredible looking under the clothes." Her thigh high stockings were a light gray color with wide darker panels at the tops to help hold them up. I had admired Kaye's legs from the day we met and Beth's were a little shorter and a bit more muscular but still... HOT! The bra she wore was like an elegant frame for the areola and nipples peeking out from the lace. Her breasts were about "C" sized and pointed forward delightfully. The nipples and areola looked different from when I'd seen them at Woody's. The light was better in the bathroom than at Woody's. The nylons seemed to frame her shaved pussy perfectly. Her lips peeked out of her slit just a little and I wanted to touch them. I resisted. On paper, I was still married.

"Thank you. May I have a kiss?"

I looked at my watch, "It's after three. She's been served. Yes, we may kiss." Kissing her was incredible. For a long time I had sensed that Kaye wasn't fully kissing me when we kissed. It was like she was afraid I might hurt her if she surrendered to me, even in a kiss or in bed. When I kissed Beth she surrendered. Somehow she let go of herself in the kiss. I became aware that whatever I wanted was already mine.

As her body pressed against mine I grew hard. When I ended the kiss she stepped back a step and asked, "Would you like me to suck you, fuck you, anything?"

"We are not going to do that until we are at the cabin. The legal risks are too unknown right now. Thank you. Please get dressed."

She did it without hesitation. We went to her car and she drove away with instructions for what tto wear the next day. As I watched her drive away I was rock hard.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,161 Followers
12