All Comments on '24 hours, 5 years, 10 months Ch. 05'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow...You're working this story line hard!

The writing is very good but damn, the molasses pace is killing me here! I know it's for the effect but still, does the woman screw it up again or does the guy have the patience to deal with her?

You'll get there sooner or later, CORRECT?? Okay let's roll it along please!!

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 9 years ago
Did you skip a chapter?

There was a reunion dinner and then they are lost following a tornado or something...

You lost me.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Very Interesting

You have a delightfully indirect style now that we are out of that first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
she_is_still_1_fucking_whorE

And he_is_1_moronic_dooshbaG.

Yes, I know I misspelled douche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a stupid illiterate drivel ! "1*" !!

Nuf.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 8 years ago
Slowski

Slow and then slower...I won't rate this chapter as I just read it to see if it improved over the previous. It was even slower. I give up.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

For fucks sake... it is Pollack, or Polack

Not fucking Pollock... that is a bleedin fish.

You would know this if you were Polish. So it makes me wonder why you even have it in this story if you don't even know that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re-reading comments

Nearly every chapter written has a negative comment by this Dr Seblance. I'm curious why you are so stupid on this writer? You also appear you maybe the racist Timothy _Dickey ,but that maybe why you get upset over Rush Limbutt hole references.

I may have forgot to call you a racist also. We don't know what you are because you didn't answer that in your profile, all we know is you are a bulling, know it all, racist, lying jerk.

wieliczkawieliczkaover 7 years agoAuthor
Don't you undestand..It's ok to be 'Politically incorrect' now?

At least until it is directed at you, then it's a travesty. When the wife/daughter gets groped, when the kids get bulled, when the wall is not built... as long as somebody else gets it in the neck, it's ok. Trump and right wing supporter Jewish brother-in-law got called a jew-boy. Now he's pissed. Anti-semitism is at a 40 year high. Didn't care when somebody else was getting it in the neck. Not a clue he is causing his and his kids troubles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wieliczka's meltdown 11/29/16

Like most liberals, you become hysterical when someone attempts to correct your ignorance. DrSemblance corrects your spelling and you totally lose it, taking off on a rant about Trump and jew-boys and right-wing supporters. You and your ilk love to smugly pontificate about how everyone else is bigoted, racist, and stupid, but you're too narcissistic to see it in yourselves.

Your socialist-based religion of moral-relativism and all-inclusiveness is fine and dandy until someone disagrees with you - then suddenly it's screaming, cursing, and gnashing of teeth. Suddenly, "freedom of speech" shouldn't apply to just anyone, right? I'm sure you think that criticism of your stories can only be the product of a "vast right-wing conspiracy". Self-righteous beyond measure, you fail to see how anyone could NOT love your stories.

You think yourself to be an educated, sophisticated, altruistic liberal, superior to all those who hold differing opinions, and by-god, it's time for those little people to realize it!

I'm done reading your crap. If you want a good look at a bigot, go find a mirror. Smell yourself.

wieliczkawieliczkaalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Lask comment => HUH?

Some of what you have stated could be valid. Other crap...whoops, is that a rant..where the fuck did your "Jew boy" comment come from? Maybe reread what you write and figure out if it fits. I don't profess to be what everybody wants. I profess to deal with my worst critic, me. As I age, I get less upset about politics, more upset about people who toss on a load of bullshit and expect everybody to follow.

Had a run in with a woman at work. I spoke quietly about my concern of Trump's treatment of women. She went off the fucking wall. When people cannot even express a concern? Seriously,it was a concern only. You know that when somebody gets that unhinged... Oh well. By the way, a couple of months later I overheard her talk about how her 25 year old daughter was being harassed by her daughter's boss. Karma is a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
funny

I have heard numerous Democrats disparage Trump about his treatment of women. Yep the guy has been married number of times, had more than his share of conquests and evidently made locker room comments about them. I have never been Trump supporter.

What I find disingenuous, if not despicable, is those same people castigating Trump have never said a word about Bill Clinton's predatory treatment of females. Fact is they defend and praise him. Sexually Violating a twenty something intern with a cigar in the Oval office, talking to the Speaker of the House while same intern is performing oral sex under presidential desk is much worse than some vile comments. Not to mention Juanita Broderick or Kathleen Willey.

Hypocrisy at its worse.

You claim to be non-aligned, but have yet to castigate any Democrat. Gives one pause

wieliczkawieliczkaover 6 years agoAuthor
Agree with the last comment...to a point...

It is interesting in today's (NOV 2017) papers that men, even including the elder Bush, Franken of Minn., that guy in Alabama (actually, his supporters make more interesting entertainment as 'Christians'...), the current (and other PAST) POTUS as other 'individuals' are finally being taken to task for being jerks. Abuse knows no bounds. I have a wife, sisters, daughter, daughter-in-laws, grand daughters, female cousins, great women friends...

Don't they deserve to have equal treatment? Deserve to have a life where they are not systematically abused?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No matter what she's been through, he plans to marry him and continue gucking around on him forever precludes there ever being any way he could put himself in harms way again. 5 or 50 years, doesn't matter. She had no care or consideration for him then, she's faking it now. Millions of women out there, he should be able to find one who's not a cheap, cheating skank whore like Marie.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Oh you still haven’t got to the end

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox6 months ago

The crap about Rush Limbaugh was just that .. crappie. I also stopped listening to him, but my reason was I grew weary of his endless bloviating about how great he was. As far as what he said and/or "implied", he simply made left wingers look stupid, hateful and ignorant by accurately reporting what they say and do.

I normally wouldn't get into politics here, as they really have no place in this forum, but I do get tired of the lies told against politi al commentators on either side.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I appreciate that there is no quick fix by sex. Years of being disabled by the personal compound fractured relationship of intimacy has its keloid. That is depth.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Stereotyping and labeling are easy on a surface level like gender sexual profiling. The rant is liken unto casting the first stones of condemnation. What happened to hate the sin but forgive the sinner?

(He who is without sin....?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...

SIMILAR Stories

The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
631
Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
857
The Honey Trap 
4.77
1.5k
652
Requital 
4.49
1.5k
1.1k
Equation 
4.81
1.3k
538
More Stories