24 hours, 5 years, 10 months Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to take a shower. Would you like to scrub my back in a few minutes?"

"We don't have to Marie, don't feel ..."

"It's been a long time Jim, a very long time. I think that we should give it a try. It's been a long time for both of us." Then she turned and walked away toward the bathroom, pausing at the kitchen doorway. Looking back over her shoulder, her eyes told me that she was doing what she wanted to do.

I heard her turn on the water and step into the shower. I grabbed several fresh towels and followed.

She stood in the shower, letting the water fall over her face. She is beautiful, as beautiful as she ever was. Maybe, no definitely more so. For now she's real, and so am I.

"Are you going to join me in here or do you just want to look?" Marie turned around and was spreading her arms, inviting me in. I dropped my clothing and embraced her. The water, the warmth of our feelings, her body against mine. Not so bad so far, jumping into that lake.

I turned her around and lathered up my hands with the body wash. I started working on her back. Touching her again, the slipperiness of the soap over her skin, her hair in my face. I felt the tension in her shoulders and started massaging them. Pulling the tension from them, loosening them and her up. She always kept some tension in her body there. I remembered how tight they were before the wedding. Then I found out why. I shook my head to dump that thought.

I heard a slight moaning from her. Not a sexual moan of passion, but a moan of relief. She leaned up against the wall as I continued my work. "Oh Jim, I've missed this so much."

"Marie, I have too." That's when I kissed her neck and reached around her with both hands, hugging her from behind. I broke away and used more body wash on a washcloth to finish her back, then I moved down to her cheeks. At first I attempt to clean her skin, but she swished her ass into my hands. And I heard a different moan. I dropped the wash cloth and cupped both cheeks, then slipped my right hand between her cheeks, brushed against her rosebud and ended at her clit. She backed in to me while my other hand reached around and cupped her left tit. She swished her ass more and leaned back into me more, her back against my chest.

My hand massaged her clit from behind while the other wrapped around her and kneaded her tit. I felt her desire. She pulled my hand away from behind her pussy and repositioned it around her, to access her pussy from the front. Then she backed into me, swishing her ass against my hardening cock.

My mouth was on her neck, then up to her ear to nibble on her ear lobe. She used to love that. With both hands, she leaned against the shower wall, letting my hands work their magic over her. Her eyes are closed and her nipples are hard. She is taking all I give to her, do to her, into her.

But something was wrong, I felt it. Her body said one thing, but something else was not right. I decided to not push anything, not make any drastic changes, but to pay attention.

Her body tone changed slightly again, then look on her face was now different. There was a look of discomfort. I slowed then stopped completely. I pulled her from the wall and turned her around to hold her. My arms wrapped around her and only held her while the water cascaded over us. That's when I felt a sob from her.

We embraced, my love was in pain. I turned off the water and grabbed a towel for her, replaying what happened early this morning.

She cried on my shoulder as I bundled her with a towel and took her back to the bedroom, an emotional mess. More that we could handle now, much more.

12