24 Hours (8:30am - 9:30am)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am quiet now, relaxed, serene, and for once without words. I just stand there enjoying his touch as he runs the towel over my back then up into my hair, squeezing the excess water from my long curly strands. I close my eyes and let every moment of our shower imbed itself in my mind, not wanting to forget even the temperature of the water or our bodies as we touched and loved. I breath deep as I feel the soft towel running over my skin. My shivers cease as he wraps the towel around me, knotting it at my breast. I turn to him, treating him to the same loving caresses with his towel. I bring my hands to his hair and let the towel absorb the moist droplets gathering on his head and dripping to his shoulders. I slide it down his chest and around his back. My fingers bring the towel to his legs, sliding my hands over them, I transfer the water from his leg to the towel. I step back, admire his form and wrap his towel around his waist.

"Now we have breakfast." I hear him tell me.

(20 hours to go)

Remember to read 24 Hours 5:30am - 8:30am, part one of this series.

12