24: Interrogation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe was lying on her side her whole body tightly curled up in the 'fetal' position. Without saying a word Jack lifted the blanket at her rear and gently parted the cheeks of her ass. She did not move didn't even flinch just lay staring out of the aeroplane window. It was plane to see that she had torn and though there was no blood it looked very painful. He applied a little cream and replaced her blanket. As the seat belt light lit up Jack rolled her onto her back, inclined her seat and fasted her in safely for the planes landing. Chase sat by her side and held her hand, he was surprised to feel her grip his hand also. She looked up at him and a faint glimpse of a smile crossed her lips.

"Is it over? Did he talk?"

"Yes Chloe he told us everything he knew you were very brave. We never dreamed he would let it go that far but it's over now, many thousands of people owe you a great debt Chloe." She leaned into his shoulder bringing his hand up to her chest and cuddling it close. She closed her eyes and rested as the plane reached the ground.

12