My Wife and the Bachelor Party

Story Info
My wife Kayla shows a lame Bachelor Party a good time.
5.2k words
4.21
67.9k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
massguy14
massguy14
80 Followers

If you have been following along with our experiences, this is the fourth event of ours that we decided to share. If this is your first time reading then let me tell you a little about ourselves. Kayla, my wife is a hotwife. If you do not know what a hotwife it is, we like to meet up with random men that we find online and I like to watch them have sex with Kayla. If it is safe to do so then we prefer that no condom is used and that the guy comes inside her. Then after her pussy is fucked by the stranger, so that it's wet, used and sloppy, I like to then reclaim her for my own by fucking her with all the other men's come still inside her. There are more fetishes that you could add here but we prefer the hotwife or stag and vixen tags. I don't consider myself a cuck because I don't get off on being humiliated, but instead I like seeing my wife being used as a sexual object to please others. She is so great at it I don't mind sharing!

Kayla has had sex with quite a few guys since we have started this lifestyle. The higher her body count, the sexier and more desirable she is to me. Just thinking about how many men have come inside her unprotected pussy can put me over the edge.

We do have some rules though. First, she can only have sex with people that we both agree to. Second, she can only fuck other guys when I have a clear view of it in the same room. Third, I am the only one that has been in her tight ass ever and we want to keep it that way. Fourth, she only wants to have sex without protection if the guys can prove they are clean, I agreed since it will keep us safe and our lifestyle going. Finally, she cannot have sex with anyone we knew previously, all the guys must be new and random.

Kayla is slightly taller for a woman at about 5"9" and average weight. She has the curves in all the best places and I think she is the sexiest woman alive. She is a confident person but does not always give herself enough credit. The first gangbang she did I surprised her with, and afterwards I found out that she was most surprised that I found a group that wanted her. She really does not know how sexy she is or notice how other men look at her.

One weekend, Kayla and I headed out of town for a weekend away. We decided to fly to Vegas for our first time. Now, we usually would have found some men online and schedule a met up with them for at least one of the nights, but Kayla was feeling a bit more spontaneous and wanted to see where the weekend took us. I reluctantly agreed because it doesn't always work out well when things are not planned for us.

After finding our hotel and getting settled, the first thing we wanted to do was to check out the area and see the sites. We spent the day going through part of the city, but when the jet lag set in, we decided to head back and take a quick nap before the first evening out. Kayla called me into the shower and we bathed together and had a quick love making session in the shower before conking out.

Later that evening we found ourselves at restaurant that was a little fancier than we are used to. We then enjoyed a show and decided to hit the hotel bar to see if we could find anyone that would want to show Kayla a good time. She had a few guys in her sites, but they were clearly with their wives or girlfriends and by the looks on the wives faces, they did not like my wife checking their men out. Who would have thought it was hard in Vegas to find a stranger willing to fuck my beautiful wife?

Kayla and I tried for several hours without any luck. She then whispered in my ear, suggesting a little role play "you're pretty cute, are you here all by yourself tonight?" I of course knew where this was going and played right into it. After a few minutes of back and forth she "lured" me back to our room. She usually has some new sexy lingerie when role playing and I was looking forward to seeing it when we got back to the room.

On our floor, a few rooms from the elevator we heard what seemed like a party going on. There were a few rooms that had their doors propped open. Clearly there was some drinking and partying going on. As we walked by, out of human nature we looked in. There were six guys just playing some music, drinking beers, and hanging out. We over heard one of the guys that was by the door say something about it being such a lame bachelor party because there were no strippers. I smiled to myself at the ideas that were now running in my head, which made the blood run to my other head also.

When Kayla and I got back to the room, I reluctantly broke out of our role-playing scenario to tell her my new plan. I could tell Kayla was interested, but she stopped at saying "you just want me to act like a stripper for them?" thinking that I might have a new kink. I explained that I wanted her to go in like a stripper, pretend that someone ordered her and then she could end up giving them the extra at the end, if she wanted to. Kayla didn't really get a good look at the guys, and neither did I when we passed, but they seemed to be average type but a little introverted or reserved. I mean who comes to Vegas and cannot find a stripper right?

Kayla agreed to my little plan and put on her new lingerie that I had yet to see. She put on some makeup and glitter on her chest, much heavier than usual. Kayla knows that I like when she dresses and acts a little trashy. She put on her coat that just barely covered her ass and left her long legs and stockings for all to see for the walk down the hotel corridor. Once we arrived by the elevator it was game time.

Having all the confidence in the world, Kayla marched right up to the room with more of the guys in it and said with a sexy and confident voice while twirling her finger in her hair, "who ordered the fun for the night boys?" I was right behind her acting as some type of protection that most of the strippers in Vegas have when going to a random room. When she asked the room the question, all but one of the guy's jaws dropped. The guys were all about 25-30. The "bachelor" was immediately furious with his friends shouting "I cannot believe that you guys did this! You know that Britni is going to be furious if she finds out!" All the other guys were looking at Kayla and looking back at Dave (the Bachelor). Dave seemed like he already feared his new wife even before the ceremony. The best man was the only one who could keep his composure and could not take his eyes off Kayla. He told Dave "Britni is on the other side of the country with her friends having her bachelorette party" she will never find out Dave! He was clearly eager to have Kayla start her show.

Paul (the best man) was easy to convince as well as the other groomsman, but Dave was hard to convince. Paul asked Kayla who paid for the evening and Kayla coolly told him that it was "all taken care of, but that was confidential." Paul explained that he did not know how she got there, but since she was here, they might as well enjoy what she has to offer. After several minutes, with Kayla seducingly playing with her bra strap and stockings, Dave's friends convinced him to see what Kayla could offer.

Kayla started by taking a chair that was in the corner of the room and putting it in the most open area of the room. She removed her coat to show the boys (and me) her new lingerie. My dick went hard and I am sure all of theirs did too. It was a red teddy that had her tits exposed, with a garter belt that was attached to her stockings. It was my favorite type of outfit to see her in. She looked like a porn star.

She took Dave and seated him in the chair, making a big deal about how this is his last night of freedom, etcetera. She waived her tits in his face, making sure to brush her nipples on his cheek. Dave tries to touch her back because she is so close, but she swats his hand away and just says "no touching." Dave looks bewildered that a gorgeous girl is giving him this kind of sexual attention that he probably has never had at home.

Kayla turns around and removes her thong and when she does, she slowly bends over so close to Dave's face that he must feel the heat coming from her cunt. I could tell that Kayla was aroused from being the center of attention, in this room full of horny men that she is driving crazy and that when she is aroused, she has a light, sweet smell that comes from her pussy that would make and man crazy.

Kayla then takes her body and grinds on Dave while he is in the chair. She sits on his lap and makes a comment about "how excited that he must be to have let her stay." Dave is speechless and just slowly nods his head. I can tell Dave is rock hard from my wife giving him a show, as well as the others in the room who can't take their eyes off Kayla. I have a hard time looking elsewhere, but I had to see the other men drooling over Kayla.

Kayla changes out the guys in the chair letting each of them have the chance to let her brush her breasts on their face, grind her body on their lap, and smell the sweetness of her feminine spot. Kayla had been doing the stripper routine for about 30 minutes at this point, and I know she was ready for the next step. She gave an obvious wink to me while she was finishing the last routine. I nodded in agreement.

I grabbed the best man while the rest of the guys were dazed by the beauty and sexuality of my wife. "Paul, I asked, the package that was bought for you all to experience, includes the FULL experience." Paul seemed shocked, but in a good way like when you win a prize, because they sure did. Paul asked what he needed to do. I asked "condoms are required, unless you can all prove to me that you guys are all STD free." Paul told me that they all work in a lab together and have regular testing. Once he told the others about the "full package," It was not hard to convince them to show me their work ID's. After a quick internet check, I found sufficient proof that their company "requires quarterly testing for continued employment." I was in shock that I was lucky enough to find this group of random guys that I felt were safe to fuck Kayla raw.

Paul was eager to go first. Kayla while still wearing her lingerie with all her best parts exposed, took Paul, and threw him onto the chair roughly. She looked him in the eyes and said, "pants off now!" This was the first time that Paul seemed nervous. He started shaking slightly as he removed his pants and his drawers in front of his friends and this "stripper." Up until this point he seemed to be the most confident in the room. Now her was exposed to all of them. Kayla helped him remove his shirt and then she sat in his lap. Paul started with a hard cock, but now that he was with the center of attention with all his friends eyes on them, he seemed to get stage fright. His dick grew soft quickly. Kayla having experienced this before in other encounters knew that the best way was to start giving him head. She bent down, arched her back for the crowd to have a view of what she offered and then looked at me for my nod of approval, which of course I gave. She started sucking that dick like it owed her something. Paul was clearly pleasured even though she could not get his dick hard enough to slip inside her. Kayla decided to move on to another guy while Paul gathered himself. Kayla laid on the bed, spread her legs wide open for all to see and asked "Is someone here actually ready to fuck me?"

Kyle was about 25 years old, and didn't stand out at all until the time came. He seemed like someone who could have still been a virgin. He was slightly awkward in appearance, but Kayla liked these types of guys sometimes because she felt like she could teach them something. Kyle pushed his way to the front of the small crowd that were all staring at my wife's most intimate spot on the hotel bed. Kayla was lightly playing with her clit while waiting for someone to step to the plate. When Kyle made it to the front, Kayla smiled and motioned him closer with the same finger that she was playing with herself with. Without further provocation, Kyle dropped his clothes. His member was above average, which I like to see because it makes Kayla feel more used when I get my turn with her later. Even though he didn't need it, Kayla started by giving Kyle some head while he stood at the end of the bed. She kept changing her stare from Kyle to me and back. A few minutes in and just before he was about to explode, Kayla laid back down on the bed and made him reciprocate the favor. It didn't appear that he knew what he was doing, so Kayla delicately told him what to do. He knew when he hit the good spots by the way Kayla moaned when they were touched by his tongue. After Kayla was satisfied, she pulled Kyle up and on top of her. Kayla's cunt was soaked and ready for the team to take her. Kyle then penetrated my wife with his unprotected cock and then instantly started slamming his dick into her. Kayla slowed him down while smiling at him to start, but then let him slowly increase the pace until he was just hammering her. It seemed his only experience was with porn, but Kayla was happy to teach and she wasn't complaining about the railing she was taking. After a few minutes, Kayla was moaning like she was going to come. This started to send Kyle over the edge and for whatever reason, he put his hand on my wife's throat and slightly chocked her while he pulsed his come into my wife's pussy. I started to move toward them thinking she was in trouble and I might have to step in, but as Kyle came Kayla did too. I could tell that she was overcome with pleasure and that she was still breathing fine, so I let it continue, but at an arm's reach. Once they were both done, Kyle pulled out of Kayla and stood up. He was spent and barely made it to the chair in the corner of the room. I looked to Kayla to see if she was alright, which she replied with "never better" and gave me that sexy look while she is biting her lower lip. I guess we unlocked a new kink for her. Kyle left a good load in Kayla, as the room watched it spill out of her and onto the bed.

I turned around to see who was next, and found that the other 5 guys had their dicks out and were masturbating to my hotwife getting fucked. Dustin was the next to step up and was ready for action. Dustin was a short Asian who looked like he was 18, come to find out later he was in fact 31. Dustin's cock was about average size. Dustin just plopped onto the bed face up next to Kayla and pulled her onto him so that Kayla had to do the work. Dustin finally got to lick the tits that have been swinging in his face during the lap dance. He was switching between slightly pinching her nipples, to grabbing her whole breast and licking the nipples. He also would suck on the nipples which is what Kayla really liked and made sure that he knew. Once he was ready to get off second base, Kayla made eye contact with me as she lined Dustin's cock up and slowly lowered her married cunt onto the unprotected stranger. This is as hot as it gets for me.

Dustin laid on the bed and let Kayla set the pace. The view of Dustin's cock continually penetrating Kayla's pussy was outstanding. Kyle's come leaked out of Kayla and onto Dustin's junk and onto the bed. I loved every second of the view and the sounds of her wet pussy getting slammed. By the look on Kayla's face with that naughty smile she so sexily gave me, she was enjoying it too. Dustin had more longevity than Kyle, so Kayla eventually was getting tired and started to slow down. When Kayla started to slow, Bruce jumped onto the bed and put his cock right in Kayla's mouth. It caught Kayla by surprise and she initially chocked on it, but then she opened her mouth and throat so Bruce could face fuck her as he wanted. I loved having my wife penetrated by two dicks at the same time. I was hard watching the whole production. When Dustin was close to coming, he grabbed Kayla by the waist and lifted his hips off the bed. He then held her tight, while quickly jerking his hips up and slamming his dick into her at a super face pace. Kayla was in pure ecstasy but could only let out a muffled scream due to Bruce still working at her face. Dustin released his load into Kayla's already sopping pussy. The second he pulled out, Kayla flipped onto her back from the long workout, but before she knew it Bruce was aligning himself between her legs.

After all the face fucking, Bruce was rock hard and easily slipped his raw cock right into Kayla's come filled pussy. Bruce was probably the oldest of the bunch and didn't have much stamina, but he pumped Kayla hard for about a minute before pulling his dick out of Kayla and shot his load onto her chest. Kayla then pulled him back to her face and licked the tip of his member and sucked slowly to make sure he was empty. This made Bruce squirm and yell, but he didn't want her to stop. He rubbed his come delicately on her breasts while she finished him off. He gave her a peck on the cheek and went to clean off.

Jake was next in line. Jake was 29 and wore a wedding band. Kayla has some reservations about fucking married guys, or at least ones that don't care enough to take off their wedding bands before banging her. We have talked about it in private and have decided that we are not the ones making the decision to cheat, and maybe taking their turn with Kayla is exactly what they need to be happy, so we play Switzerland with the subject. Jake was tall, about 6'2" and was in good shape. He was polite and asked if he and Paul could do the Eiffel tower to Kayla. Kayla agreed and she bent over to take Jake inside her. Once Jake and Kayla were going, Paul who now wasn't at the center of attention was able to stay hard while Kayla blew him. They did the Eiffel tower for a second and laughed about it, and so did the rest of the room. Jake then told Paul that he was welcome to keep getting head, but that he was moving Kayla to the couch.

While still inside of Kayla, Jake picked her up and moved her to the couch. Jake kneeled on the floor and spread Kayla's legs wide open while she faced him so the rest of the room could get a good view of what he was doing. She was so full of come that it was dripping down her cunt and over her asshole onto the couch. You could see it while Jake was continually fucking her. Her pussy lips were starting to become red and puffy, which I love to see happen before I get my turn. Paul brought himself up to her mouth and placed it inside. Kayla didn't need to do much work because Jake was fucking her so rhythmically that when her body bounced from Jake slamming against her, it made her mouth move to make it look like she was really working the cock in her mouth. Jake overfilled my wife's cunt with come and it came spilling out in waves once he pulled out. It was an amazing sight for someone who likes to share their wife. The result of all the desire and lust these strangers have for your spouse spilling out onto the floor.

Paul was finally hard enough to fuck my hotwife. He bent her over the couch arm so that her upper body was on the bed and so she was kneeling on the couch. It was the best view of her pussy the whole room received that night. Her red and slightly swollen lips were eager to take another cock. As Paul was lining himself up, Kayla looked back at me and winked and then gave me the smile that I adore. She only gives that smile when she is giving me my fantasy. Once he was inside, Paul slapped Kayla's ass and then held onto it, something that she loves to have guys do to her in the moment.

Paul positioned himself behind her and to the side, like a porn film would do, so that the room could continually see the view of his cock thrusting away at Kayla. Paul motioned Dave to come over to which he resisted. Dave was going through an ethical dilemma in his head about his upcoming wedding. When the room finally started calling Dave over in unison he finally arrived at Kayla's head. While still being railed, Kayla asked him why he was so nervous. Dave explained that his fiancé was uptight and could never know what happened here or they would not end up getting married. Kayla smiled and says, "well if you have a great relationship, you may find that your able to discuss it someday, it took years for my husband and I to start doing these types of things but now we are never happier!" The whole room stopped and looked at me, and Paul who was still inside Kayla asked "you two are married?" I laughed and said "yeah, what did you think?" Paul abruptly removes himself from Kayla and starts to get off the couch. I asked where are you going? Paul started apologizing and then I really started laughing. I said "we set the whole thing up, I want you to get back up there and keep fucking my wife." Paul didn't know what to say but he climbed back up and realigned himself to Kayla. I said "Oh and one more thing" Paul looked at me like a deer in the headlights, "Finish inside of her." Paul just nodded and continued.

massguy14
massguy14
80 Followers
12