24: One Crazy Day!! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers

"Why?" I figured that she just wanted to gloat over r the failure of my marriage.

"I just thought you might wanna come in and talk about it but I guess I was wrong. Don't worry I'll pass this envelope on to Shaila." She closed the door in a huff and I didn't give a shit until I checked my cell. I was gonna call a cab to pick me up but the battery was all but dead. I certainly didn't want to try walking out of this fucked up neighborhood.

"Oh, you wanted something?" She replied answering the door after I'd knocked for a few minutes.

"I hate to have to ask, but could I charge my phone real quick?" Once again I saw that wide gap toothed grin as Deana opened the door letting me into her modest home. Inside I found out that she was pretty much a shitty homemaker as I stared at the second hand furniture and the dirty carpet in the living room. It looked like she'd been watching Maury Povich when I'd interrupted her as the loud television program filled the air with the sounds of a booing studio audience from the large flat screen television which was the centerpiece of the room.

I plugged my phone into an available wall socket and placed it on her coffee table which I noticed had only three legs. A fourth leg had been fashioned out of what looked like a broom handle. That Howard was quite the handyman.

"My kids are bad, no matter how much I whip their little behinds." She offered this as some sort of explanation for the condition of her furniture and I was remise to tell her that I didn't give a fuck, but I was looking at her body.

Deana had indeed gained a lot of weight and whereas she had sort of a medium built body topped with these huge tits before; time had intervened giving her a thicker frame with even bigger albeit sagging melons. She definitely wasn't expecting company wearing an extra-large wife beater sweat shirt that did very little to hide her udders. The shirt was turned inside out and I could even see the sides of her chocolate tits through the wide open spaces where the sleeves would be on dingy white shirt. I detected a few stretch marks on one boob and noticed a few on her thick, slightly flabby arms.

Deana's waist had expanded considerably nearly merging into her thighs and her formerly medium sized butt was now larger and chunkier. It was the same butt with the telltale signs of cellulite on the lower part of her indigo cheeks. She was wearing a pair of cut off jean shorts that were so small; they nearly qualified as surrogate underwear. The shorts were most likely a Do-It Yourself job as I noticed that her pockets were hanging down below the hem of the material.

"Can you do me a favor Gerald?" She seemed to notice that I was checking her out and didn't seem to mind folding her arms under her breasts.

"Oh, what kind of favor D?" That was my pet name for her during the brief period that we dated.

"Could you help me with these bags?" she motioned towards a number of garbage bags in the hallway filled to the brim with dirty clothing. The smell emanating from the plastic bags was palpable.

"You want me to do your laundry?"

"No stupid, I want you to carry the bags back there into the laundry room." She motioned towards a narrow corridor that lead back to a single door which I presumed was her laundry room. She was barefoot and I noticed a ring on one of her toes.

She reached down and picked up two smaller bags moving ahead of me and giving me a great view of her chunky backside as it swallowed up her tiny jean shorts. I noticed that she put a little dip in her hip because I was watching as I followed her into the small, cramped room.

She'd dumped the contents into her cheap washer for all of five seconds before she noticed my hands on her buoyant breasts. Deana didn't say anything as my fingers found and started to roll her pronounced rubbery nipples. The room was so small that I found the dryer pushing into my buttocks as I slipped further behind her grinding my cock into her wide, chunky butt.

"Did I say you c-could t-touch me?" She moaned as my hands gained entrance and subsequent access to her breasts through the sleeve holes of her wife beater.

"No." I palmed the undersides of her tits marveling at how heavy they were and kneaded them with my fingers. My lips found the nape of her neck and I gave her tiny licks with the tip of my tongue that made her knees buckle. She would have slipped to the hardwood floor had I not been pressed tightly against her back. I had begun rubbing my clothed cock on her jean covered cheeks and I could feel it parting her crack as our labored breathing filled the air.

"Did I say you could grind your fat dick on my ass?" She breathed huskily as my fingers unsnapped the clasp that tightly held her shorts in place. I didn't pull them down, but I could look down and see the small of her back with the telltale stretch marks of mother hood and I could see the beginnings of her ass crack.

Deana raised her hands high over her head like someone had a gun to her back as I yanked the wife beater over her head and tossed it to the floor. I noticed that the garment was a butchered Raider's jersey once it was inside out. My lips and teeth were making short work of her left earlobe.

"Who told you to make love to me Gerald?" I squeezed her big melons as hard as I could while pumping my hard cock repeatedly against her butt as her shorts slid down from the action.

"Nobody, but I'm not making love to you."

"Y-you're not Gerald?"

"No."

"Then what are you doing right now?"

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you bitch." Her discarded shorts rested in a corona around her small pretty feet and she gasped slightly as my fingers found her wet cunt and my index finger lightly pressed against her button. My other hand was busy undoing my belt and pushing my slacks down mid-thigh.

Her ass felt slightly muscular when my cock slapped up against it and she flexed her cheeks massaging my aching member. I started to moan heavily under her subtle silent prodding and manipulation. She shuddered as the flat side of my tongue ran from the nape of her neck to the base of her skull. In an instant my fingers were each cupping a soft, juicy butt cheek with my thumbs pushing them in opposite directions.

Deana was dripping wet and I could feel her moist liquid lust dampening the head of my cock and the top part of my shaft in anticipation.

My hands firmly gripped her doughy waist as I gingerly parted the lips of her cunt. The heat on the head of my member was intense and nearly white hot as she leaned forward as much as she could to accommodate my girth. This was not going to be easy no matter how much she wanted it.

"AAAAAAAWWWWWWNNN!!" Deana shrieked as I completely stuffed her in one swift violent motion and began fucking her as hard as my portly belly would allow. The inside of her cunt clamped down on me in a vise-like grip fighting back with a strangling, snapping motion. Her hands were holding onto the back of the washing machine and the machine started up; loudly. She had accidentally switched it on as her head dipped forward.

"GGG-Gera-AAAALLLDDD IT FEELS SOOOOOO GOOOOD!!" She stuttered as I continued plowing her tight confines with my overly thick cock. Deana attempted to push back against me but found she was barely unable to move against my wide chubby frame. I'd found the right combination of motion that allowed me to experience all that she had to offer as I cupped her large breasts and squeezed for all I was worth.

She was a married woman and I didn't give a fuck because as far as I was concerned we were making up for lost time. This was my "get back" after wasting years of my life on her bitch cousin Shaila. Deana was gonna take everything I could give her short of a heart attack and she was going to love every bit of it. Deana worked hard to spread her legs a bit allowing me to go even deeper inside her body and adding an extra bit of depth for my cock to explore.

The dark chocolate beauty was soon glistening with sweat as I continued railing the snot out of her with little to no mercy. Her cunt was extremely tight seemingly grasping, clinging and in a perpetual sucking motion as I plowed her depths without limit. Deana was making these crying, whimpering type sounds and had leaned over far enough that her pendulous breasts were resting on top of the washer. My finger found her protruding nipples and gave them a tweak causing her to tense up around my cock with viselike precision.

"Damn, why is your pussy so tight bitch?" I couldn't help myself as I was getting close to giving her another child.

"UUHHH-UH FUUUUUCK, I-I HAD ALL MY K-KID'S C-SECTION-FUUUUCKKK!!" I really hadn't expected her to answer me and I found her reaction slightly comical as my thighs suddenly seized up as I reached my threshold.

"I'M GONNA FILL THIS TIGHT PUSSY FULL OF CUM D; YOU WANT ANOTTHER FUCKIN KID BITCH?!!" I didn't really mean it but I liked saying that shit to get women to squirm a little more and put increase the pressure on my cock.

"YEAH G-GIVE ME YOUR FAT FUCKING PIGMY KIDS AAAAAHH-ASSHOLE;I WANNA HAVE YOUR FUCKING BABIES MOTHERFUCKER!!"

"What?"

"CUM ALL DEEP UP IN MY FUCKIN PUSSY AND GIVE ME YOUR BABY YOU FAT ASSHOLE!! I WANT SOME MORE FUCKIN CHILD SUPPORT!!"

"Excuse me?"

She realized she had surprised me and looked over her shoulder giving me a quick wink to let me know she was pulling my chain while twerking lightly on my still engorged member. This dark skinned beauty had been wise to me the whole time and was playing along. I felt like a clueless moron.

"FUCKIN TRICK; YOU WANNA PLAY WITH ME BIATCH?!!" Deana began to scream as I furiously pounded out the last of my lust yanking my glistening cock out of her tight snatch and spraying her backside with a considerable amount of cum. Actually most of it hit the small of her back and began drizzling down over her big squarish ass cheeks as Deana giggled uncontrollably.

"You know you REALLY had me fooled for a minute there." It was an honest admission.

"Only for a minute Gerald?" She snorted before my mouth covered her own as we spooned. Deana had reached down and was giving me an expert no-look hand job milking the rest of my seed onto her glazed buns. We made out like lovers who'd never been apart my hand cupping a soft pendulous tit while the other rubbed and kneaded the small pouch over her sex. Her tongue was hungry exploring every corner of my mouth and wrestling with my own. I was beginning to think I'd seriously made a mistake when I chose Shaila over Deana.

We were suddenly jarred from our bliss by a loud pounding on her front door and I began to go into panic mode while she put a single digit over my mouth silencing me. She snatched what appeared to be a plaid cotton housecoat from the top of the washer and cracked the door stepping out into the hallway.

The impatient pounding seemed to be getting louder and I was worried that Deana might be walking into some sort of Home Invasion or something. I ain't ashamed to say that I trembled quite a bit as I heard her unlocking the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE; I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN LOS ANGELES?!!" Deana sounded surprised and angry at the intrusion and I quickly stuffed myself back into my pants.

"I TOLD MARVIN TO TAKE THOSE BAD ASS KIDS BECAUSE I HAD A HEADACHE!!" The voice that responded was unmistakably that of my soon to be ex-wife Shaila and a wave of mixed emotion ran through my body.

"You left my fucking children with your BOYFRIEND?!!"

"Yeah biatch, don't worry about a thing, he's already got them spoiled rotten and I just couldn't deal with Marvin's shit today. Don't worry I have a copy of his driver's license in my purse and he knows that Deana." Shaila sounded exasperated and at her wits end.

"I ain't worried cause I got my thirty-eight in the bedroom and the lord knows that pretty boy don't want none of me! Look girl, you gotta get because well, I got me some company and shit."

"I figured that out when I got in the door hoe; is it that cable guy again?"

"Nope biatch; that was just because the bill was due and I'm good for another month. He does have a HUGE FUCKING DICK though." Both women laughed and I continued to struggle with my anger at discovering that my wife's boyfriend was watching the kids. I also realized what an utter slut Deana was and wondered if she had been from the moment I'd met her so long ago.

"So who is it this time; you've never been secretive before when you were scoring a side piece."

"Look who's talking, at least I didn't pop up with some male model shocking the hell out of the family and shit." Both women continued laughing as I fought back my pride. It was the kind of laughter I'd heard many times before on the other side of the gender line, a locker room kind of laugh that you heard when some guy talked about scoring big with an unattainable chick or something.

"Well, I ain't apologizing because Marvin just loves this big phat ass!!" I could actually hear the bitch slapping her flabby rump and I continued the good fight not to go H.A.M and spit her smug wig.

"How do you handle all that cock cousin?" Deana was really getting into this kind of pissing contest with my ex.

"VERY...carefully." Both women exploded in uproarious laughter and my tolerance dam just about broke on that last round of jokes causing me to snatch the door open.

"HEY FUCK BOTH OF YOU SIZE QUEENS CAN EAT A MOTHERFUCKIN DICK-AND ANOTHER THING IS...eh?!!" Both of the women were standing in the hallway staring at me with their arms crossed over their chests. Shaila had this sarcastic look on her face that she always had when she was right about something. Deana stood there covering her grinning mouth with a single hand.

"Ah shit; you motherfuckers knew I was here the whole time huh?" Both women just shook their heads.

"Well I ain't gonna stick around to hear you two fucks bitch me out cause I got things to do! I signed all the motherfucking divorce papers and you can just send that shit C.O.D for all I care!!" I pushed past them into Deana's crappy living room to retrieve my charging phone and make for the hills.

"Where is my phone?"

It was not where I'd left it and even the cord was missing. I looked over my shoulder at the two smirking women staring in my direction and noticed a cord sticking out of Deana's cleavage.

"Knew I was here the whole time didn't you?"

"The minute I saw your phone on the table in the living room nukka." I immediately felt like an idiot and was probably blushing in shame if anyone could see it through my brown skin. My soon to be ex loved calling me "nukka" as if saying that instead of the actual derogatory term was better and I'd heard it a lot through the years whenever she scolded me and unfortunately that was too many times to count.

"So you too decided to just bust my balls huh?" Deana burst out into a half-stifled giggle drawing my wide-eyed attention to her. I couldn't help it as my eyes dipped into her wide cleavage that advertised her massive bust a single line deep twelve inches in length. The cord was lightly swinging suspended in mid-air and I felt like grabbing it and swinging from it like Tarzan.

"Gerald, you always were a little slow." The dark skinned beauty taunted as I was suddenly shocked to find my wife's narrow fingers dipping into that generous cleavage cupping a breast and bringing it forward into the open. Shaila rolled the large rubbery nipple between her fingers making her cousin gasp and cover that hand with her own. My mouth was agape as the two women passionately kissed in front of me with plenty of tongue.

Shaila was wearing what appeared to be an extra-large Laker's jersey that barely extended mid-thigh and some open toed clogs that showed off the orange painted toenails on her small feet. She loved that particular sherbert hue and her nails matched as she yanked aside her cousin's robe causing the other pendulous breast to fall free. Deana's palm was pressed up against her cousin's sex rubbing that area as fast as she could while they continued to make out in front of me.

"What-the-fuck?" Was all I could manage as my cock was beating a turgid path down the front of my slacks.

"Yup he's always been a little slow; but then I always did like his chubby cock D." Shaila reached down to the hem of her jersey dress thingy and pulled it up over her head in one fluid motion dropping it to the hard wood floor.

"Fuck." She had definitely been working out since hooking up with fucking Marvin and it shown in her now toned legs and budding abs that betrayed just the slightest hint of her former motherly pouch. She was wearing a small flower print bra that I noticed also happened to be her favorite color mixed with white. Her large areolas were peeking out over the top of the brassiere recalling so many memories of taking her bumpy nips between my teeth which always caused her to squirm and buck. I just stood there taking it all in and realizing that I'd never seen her in such good shape. For her part Shaila seemed aware of the effect her new toned figure was having on me and decided to go for the TKO turning her back to me and displaying her massive tanned butt nearly causing me to cum in my pants.

"Uh-oh you better watch yourself girlfriend, I think you've got 'em hooked!" Deana taunted.

"I know I've got 'em hooked!" Shaila laughed back as she slightly twerked causing her massive wide ass cheeks to loudly clap making me weak in the knees. She definitely knew how to get my attention and I hated myself for it. I liked to call her huge butt "Black Man's Kryptonite" and Shaila was making the case right here in this hallway as I valiantly fought the urge to throw dollar bills at that huge monkey.

"You know you love this phat monster Gerald." She laughed picking up the pace and bending at the hips. The stereo clapping took me back to a time earlier in our marriage when I'd become addicted to fucking her luscious cheeks and had to wedge my cock into her deep crack every chance I got. It had started innocently enough (In my mind anyway.) one morning when I'd woken before Shaila on New Year's Day.

We'd both been drinking and had passed out when I noticed she'd hogged all the covers that cold morning. Trying to get the sheets away from her had proven so futile that I'd stormed into our bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. Upon my return I discovered my wife lying on her belly snoring loudly with her enormous ass exposed in this particularly tiny pair of light blue panties that had ridden deep into her crack.

"What was a brother to do?"

Let's just say that Shaila's monster sized rump ended up completely glazed in cum and I was damn near sterile for a week. You can't imagine the feel of those cheeks hot-dogged around my cock as I deep stroked those pillows until I came famously creaming her back porch. She began to bitch about it after a few months and I'd even resorted to getting her drunk on occasion just to feed my "Crack Addiction".

"So you just gonna stare at it Gerald?" My ex-wife's silky voice had jolted me back to the present and her "New and IMPROVED" body. She was still shaking her blessing for me and I felt my fly being pulled down by Deana. Her prominent lips closed around my cock as she began slurping on my girth as hard as she could. In short order the dark ghetto beauty had cupped the underside of my balls as she bobbed her head on my length with authority and I was rock hard.

"Trying to steal my thunder bitch?" Shaila took two steps over and squatted down roughly snatching my wet cock from her cousin and deep throating it in one fell swoop.

"AAAAAHHH SHIT BITCH!!" Shaila knew how to get a response out of me as she bobbed and continually buried me all the way to the back of her throat as her cousin watched wide eyed and grinning like a jackal.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers