24: One Crazy Day!! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers

"DAMN SHAILA, I f-fuh-fucking forgot about your TOP NOTCH HEAD GAME BIATCH!!" I'd cupped the back of her head burying my fingers in her sandy brown locks and fucking into her mouth. She just took it like a champ looking directly into my eyes with her own light green ones. Rivulets of saliva began to drip and flow from her juicy lips and Deana actually licked her face clean.

"Damn you bitches are fuckin nasty as shit." I snatched up a handful of Deana's short bob and shoved my cock into her waiting mouth. She didn't even blink when I gave her the same treatment as Shaila. I noticed that she held her mouth wide open like she was visiting the dentist; giving me an unobstructed view of my cock's route into her mouth. Shaila's tongue found my balls and I shivered as she licked the underside of my sack finding that weird place between them and my ass.

"H-HERE'S A REWARD FOR YOU WHORE!!" My cock was fed back into my wife's throat as he sucked as hard as she could nearly making me cum while Deane tugged my pants down. I yelped as my wife's cousin snatched my member away from Shaila and continued the two person sloppy top I was getting.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE; TRYING TO STEAL THE DICK HUH?!! I'VE GOT SOMETHING REAL FOR YOUR ASS BITCH!!" Shaila hated being interrupted and for as long as I could remember the cousins had this sort of intense sibling rivalry.

In moments I found myself staring at the tanned peanut butter hued expanse of Shaila's rear end as she knelt on the dirty hardwood floor with her cheeks raised higher than her shoulders. I trembled a little watching that fifty-six inch ass popped out in my direction legs spread wide apart.

"OH YEAH SHAILA; WELL I GOT SOME BIG GUNS TOO!!" Deana wrapped her huge pendulous fun bags around my cock and started pumping furiously. With all of the sweat and saliva on my shaft, I was in pure heaven while the dark chocolate mams massaged me in a steamy cavernous ravine of tit flesh.

"Wh-WHAT IN THE FUCK D; THAT'S NOT FAIR!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE MY LITTLE TITS!!" She really did hate her boobs feeling that her size made her look bigger than she really was and I had eagerly pointed out that her humongous ass made her look bigger than she already was. I'd spent a week sleeping on the couch for making that comment and had to do a lot of ass kissing to get back into Shaila's good graces afterwards.

"You know Gerald, I wanted to get my fucking tits done but you said "OOOOH NOOO HONEY, I LIKE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!!" I hated when she tried to imitate my voice and considering the situation I was currently in, this was kind of embarrassing.

"I MEANT WHAT I SAID-SHIT; YOU GONNA ARGUE WITH ME NOW?!!" Before she could answer I half shoved Deana back on her ass and quickly rammed my cock as deep as it could go inside my ex-wife's cunt. The motion ripple across her wide ass was incredible as my chubby belly slammed against her. I just held it there not moving as I looked over at Deana.

"FFF-FFUUUUUCK YOUR DICK IS SOOOOO FUCKING FAT GERAAAALD!!" Shaila's shrill scream filled the house as she surprised me by instantly cumming on my cock. Her inner walls had seized up on me in a vise like grip and massaged my offending member as she came down from her natural high panting like the bitch she was.

"Did you cum too?" Deana sounded upset and crest fallen as she sat watching her cousin squirm and rock her hips on my cock. I didn't answer only crooking a finger and beckoning her over. Her tits rubbed against the dirty floor as she crawled over watching the junction where my cock was attached to Shaila.

"You couldn't save a little for me Gerald? I wanted to get fucked all day and Shaila just barged in on my little situation.

"Shut up Deana, just shut the fuck up." I slid my rock hard cock out of Shaila and held it at the base for her to see every vein running across its surface. It glistened in the afternoon light filtering into the house as I cupped her cheek and began spooning with my wife's cousin.

"Oh Gerald it's been too long since I felt your steel hard dick. Fuck man, you haven't been that hard since we first started dating!" She wiggled her butt at me for emphasis but I was already pushing my unit into Deana's hot box and finding it tighter than I would have expected.

"FFFF-FFFUUUUUUCK!!" The head of my cock had breached her cervix and I was shocked because I was only seven inches. Deana locked her legs in the small of my back nearly snapping me in two as I pushed into repeatedly. Every time my member pierced her small cunt she would let out these little gasps that sounded like she was sighing and her hands had worked themselves under my shirt. I yelped as she dug her nails into my back and raked my flesh.

"OOOOHHHH GERALD; TAKE HER!!" Shaila was sitting in the hallway leaning back on one elbow and furiously rubbing herself while watching her cousin giving everything to me. She was so wet, I could hear it. Deana had adjusted to my girth and was working her hips into my pelvis in time with my thrusts. We settled into a pretty good rhythm fucking each other like my ex-wife wasn't even there. Deana's soft features and glassed brown eyes had me entranced as I buried my tongue inside her open mouth. She began moaning and trembling signaling that she was close and I picked up the pace roughly taking her there.

"OH!! OH!! OH!! OH!! OH!! OH!! OH!! I'M CUUUUMING SO FUCKING HARD!!" Deana cried out as she climaxed squirting all over my cock and crotch so much that I almost thought she was taking a fucking whiz on me. There was a visible puddle under Deana's butt and I found my slacks completely soiled.

"I'm so sorry about that shit Gerald; I haven't been satisfied in a long time." I still didn't give a fuck climbing up her torso and placing my member in the deep cleft between her large breasts. She abruptly stopped talking as she pushed her tits around my cock.

I fucked the shit out of her luscious breasts for the next ten minutes finally "rewarding" her with a "Pearl Necklace" of cum all over her chest and throat. I stroked out the rest of my seed onto her pretty face as she giggled and laughed.

"OOOOH shit, I've been waiting for that for a long fucking time." She admitted and I was silent yet the same thoughts were running through my head. It had been an eternity since I'd first spotted her in that mall and I'd finally got to indulge my long held fantasy of fucking her tits. It was everything I'd hoped and more as I fed my cock back into her mouth while staring my cheating ex-wife directly in the eyes.

I was startled as I watched Shaila sitting there with her legs parted desperately rubbing herself in what appeared to be a futile attempt to reach her own climax. Deana's hair was intertwined in my fingers as I fed her my cock to clean. She was softly providing enough suction to keep me aroused.

"I know you probably hate me Gerald, but I need you to fuck me right." She sounded like she was begging and I chaffed a little bit at her verbiage. Was I fucking her wrong all those years she was being an absolute cunt to me?

"I don't know how you can even look at me after all this Marvin shit." I finally admitted my jealousy in my own way and it was liberating in a way.

"Look we broke up a couple of weeks after you found out about us; I'm sorry about the whole fucking thing." Shaila continued rubbing herself with this troubled look on her face.

"I don't even wanna know what happened; turn around and let me see that big donkey you got biatch!!"

"You'll never change." She sounded blue as she gave me what I wanted while her cousin lay in the hallway looking up at the cracked ceiling and exposed lighting that Deana's husband had promised to fix too many times to count.

"FFF-FUUUUUCK G-GERALD!!" Shaila cried out as I buried the entire length and somewhat abnormal girth of my cock deep into her ass. I guess the bitch thought I was gonna fuck her vanilla but she had another thing coming. I grabbed her wide hips and pounded the snot out of her shitter like it was going out of style. My wife was a true "Butt Slut" as evidenced by the manner in which she tensed up on my cock in time with my thrusts into her big pillow ass. I hated it but watching the motion ripples move diagonally across her ass made harder than I was when I fucked Deana. I was conflicted with all of the cheating that had been going on between us over the last few weeks.

"OOOOOOHHH SHIT GERALD; TEACH MY FAT AAAAASSSSSSSS!!" Shaila was really throwing her hips back into me threatening to bowl me over with the power of her donkey butt. Deana wrapped her arms around me and started kissing me passionately as I tightened my grip even further on Shaila's hips finally beginning to pierce her cervix and bottoming out. My ex-wife let out this strange yelp and collapsed on her stomach taking me with her.

I found myself straddling her thighs as I leaned over her back pushing up into her luscious derriere and feeling her cheeks bouncing beneath me.

"You gonna cum?" Deana moaned into my mouth as she stole a handful of Shaila's big ass for herself.

"Y-yeah; I'm gonna fuckin blow so HHHAAAAAAARD!!" I could barely contain myself ass the wet smack of my pelvis hitting her buoyant cheeks filled the hallway.

"C-CCUUUUUM Gerald!" Shaila began to plead and wiggle her butt from side to side nearly taking me with her. It was almost like riding a bucking bronco as I did my best to hold onto the thick redbone. Both women began whining and pleading for me to cum in unison. I was drenched in sweat and Shaila's back was glistening from my efforts.

"C-CUUUUMING UP THIS FAT ASS DONK BIATCH!! OOOH SHIT I'M GOING H.A.M ON YOU BITCH ASS SHAILA!!" I shot what had to be a litter's worth of semen into her bowels as she and Deana moaned loudly.

There was cum leaking from her crack as I stroked out an additional three ropes of cum on her huge butt. Deana momentarily shocked me by licking her cousin's butt cheeks clean and displaying her handiwork on the flat of her tongue. I pulled her head on my cock and she cleaned that as well.

We all just sat in the dirty floor of the corridor staring at one another before I felt stupid and retrieved my phone checking my messages. I didn't know what had happened in that hallway but I wasn't gonna question it either. We were all trashed from fucking the shit out of each other and I was at a loss for words.

"Gerald?" Shaila had this stupid look on her face like she wanted to talk, but I didn't feel like dealing with that shit at the moment.

"Do you think like maybe we can meet up and talk some time?" She followed me to the kitchen where I helped myself to one of Howard's (Deana's Husband) brews.

"You tell me Shaila." I took in the arousing sight of her nude body feeling a little bitter that another man had been able to drag her into the gym when she wouldn't even bring me something to drink from the fucking fridge.

I heard the shower in the distance and realized Deana was missing. I guess she had got what she wanted from unrequited lust all those years ago. Part of me wanted to join her as I texted up a ride from the pink mustache car service.

"I just want you to know how REALLY sorry I am for all the shit that's been going on between us Gerald. I really do care about you." I gave her a sarcastic smirk as downed my drink and collected myself. There were two texts on my phone from Claudia and another from Debbie Manchellini and things suddenly looked a little brighter.

I was definitely interested in finding out if there was a chance for me to get into Claudia's panties and Debbie?

Well, baby got back and a tiny, tiny waist unlike my "work in progress" ex-wife and bitch.

"Gerald?" Shaila sounded sincere and crest fallen standing before me in her birthday suit.

"What?"

"So you wanna hook up again sometime or something? I think my cousin D might like that too baby." She was standing in front of me offering another threesome and I realized she would do anything to get me back into her clutches.

Even hook me up with her cousin who she was apparently too jealous to let fuck me on her own.

"Tell Marvin, I said ..."HI!" I brought the palm of my hand down on her naked ass loudly as I hit the door letting myself out.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers