All Comments on '26 Stoneybrook Lane'

by u06la14b

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
EW2K2EW2K2over 9 years ago
Fantastic!

I give very, very few "5" ratings. This is one. Great work and look forward to maybe another chapter?

Bert_FeggBert_Feggover 9 years ago
Excellent work

I'd have given it six if I could - superb storytelling :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Read

A fantastic story well told.

FDrakeFDrakeover 9 years ago
Exceptional

The story is a very good one. Even better was your writing. Your ability to balance perspectives, especially in the use of the bedroom as a metaphor, added greatly to the storytelling. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding story

Thanks for writing and posting this. Great story, very touching and hot at the same time. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Melancholic and uplifting

I wanted more. I wanted to know what happened to Sandra and Beth and what was Sandra's story? Who was the man in the picture in her room? But I guess that is what a good storyteller does - keeps you wanting more.

I will keep looking for more of your posts. You are a gifted writer.

ammomanammomanover 9 years ago
MUCH APPRECIATED...

i FEEL THAT MANY OF US HAVE HAD SITUATIONS (THE BIG BULLY ONES) WHERE WE HAD SIMILAR OR NOT SO SIMILAR RESULTS. vERY GOOD STORY, HOLDING ONES INTEREST, PLEASE CONTINUE THE TALE/TAIL. Thank you.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I would like to say that I liked this tale

but I an still uncertain as to what happened and to whom.

Yes, our hero took on the bully, but what was the relationship he had with Beth? and for that matter, what was the relationship shared by the siblings?

Where are they now? and by they, I mean any of them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

needs more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good & very well written

Most of the stories on this site are terrible and badly written. This one isn't, it is one of the best I have read in a long time. This guy knows how to write - a rare gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wanting More Also

What a great story you've written here! I too would like to know more, but if it ends here, so be it!

It can stand alone as a well written and well told story!

Thanks for a great effort!

dawndaladawndalaover 9 years ago
Very good!!!

Great story and well written! I agree with one of the other posters. I would love to read more but this is a good ending, too.

CaveCat12401CaveCat12401over 9 years ago
5 Stars

Perfect! Thanks for sharing your talents!

gruntsgruntsover 9 years ago
needs part 2

catch up with beth an sandra

tkinsctkinscover 9 years ago

Enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too much left untold.

Your main character (Jason) describes things that were left unexplained, such as the comment made by Sandra about the "our big happy family" that Eddy says he'll explain later. And if Jason had the feelings for Beth that he is remembering, what happened to their relationship? You cannot just expain it away by saying his family moved away. It would seem they would have at least made an effort to keep in touch. Just feels like there were too many loose ends. (Not to mention that Jason, Eddy and Beth appear under eighteen years old at the time of the incident in the attic, along with the continuing sexual relationship between Jason and Beth prior to both turning eighteen.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Put down the thesaurus....

Nice story, but you need to fill in the gaps. The story kept getting interrupted by your vocabulary. Yes, I had to look up the words, and that interrupts the story. Keep at it though, it is a start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you

it was a beautifully written story thank you again

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
Very Good

Excellent work would like to see follow up.you have the touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sorry for your loss!

Sir I enjoyed the remeniscing. I have done similar, but I feel that the REAL story is the loss of Eddy. I did not know him, but I have family and friends that have served over there, and some did not come back alive.

Have closure and say your goodbyes, live life as he would want you to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Been there a time or 2

This has got to be one of the best stories I have read here on Literotica..

It brings back some serious memories of day and events that brought tears...

Thanks man...

swfb70swfb70about 7 years ago
damn

you just disappeared when there was a lot more story to tell

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Great story

Wish could know family dimanics

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good lesson!

What goes around comes around. Good story with excellent results!HL22QF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Happy Family

Why was the "Happy Family" not explained? Was Eddy getting it on with Sandra? Also if they moved out of the house why were belongings left in the attic? Do you have something against Nebraska? Huskers are college football players & anyone else would be a Husker fan.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Excellent story but it's unfinished. What happened to the four of them after the big showdown? What was the family secret?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous