3 Families Vol. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoLouis
RicoLouis
745 Followers

"Yeah. Please don't say anything I think the boy is embarrassed enough as it is." Liz smiled.

"Your secret is safe with me." Maggie winked. "I got to know though, is he as big as my girls say." Liz gave her a look. "I heard my girls talking." She shrugged. She imagined Candice and Katherine did tell each other everything as close as they were.

"Yeah from what I saw he is pretty damn big." Liz smiled thinking about her sons cock as he exploded on her. Liz and Maggie laid out for a little longer talking about her son before they headed inside. Liz crawled into the tub after drawing herself a nice bubble bath; feeling even more dirty than usual while Maggie hopped in her shower. Maggie got out and toweled off and changed into her blouse and skirt she and worn over. Liz grinned when she noticed Maggie hadn't bothered with her bra and had left more than a few buttons undone which was totally out of character for her. Maggie had become very prim and proper after she had gotten married to Edward. She wanted to show off a little for Alex no doubt. Maggie had confessed she had thought about taking her top off earlier when Liz had done the same.

"Mom you decent." Liz heard Alex say outside the door.

"One second sweetie." Liz pulled some bubbles to her chest and grabbed a rag and put it down under the water over her crotch as to not show him too much again. "Okay you can come in."

"You sure mom." Alex said noticing her in the tub.

"Yeah it's okay, I am covered." Liz smiled.

"Hey cutie." Maggie said. Liz noticed Alex give a quick glance at her tits.

"Hey Aunt Maggie. I am sorry about earlier, you know." Alex shrugged.

"It's okay sweetie." Maggie walked over and gave him a hug and then squeezed his ass with both hands.

"Ah." Alex laughed jumping a little.

"You know you got a nice ass for a guy." Maggie teased as she left him and Smiled at Liz.

"Thanks." Alex grinned.

"Well I better be going, see you later sis." Maggie walked over and bent down giving Liz a peck on the cheek, no doubt to show Alex her ass one more time Liz thought though Liz was getting a pretty nice view of her tits at the same time.

"Later Maggie." Liz smiled.

"Later Stud." Maggie said as she walked past Alex and gave him a pat on the ass on the way out.

"Mom I am really sorry about earlier." Alex looked at her.

"It's okay sweetie." Liz smiled. "Can you wash my back?"

"Yeah sure." Alex came over reluctantly.

"I am not too uneven am I; I couldn't really lay on my back and tan." She said looking back at him.

"Nah you're a little lighter but not too much." Alex shrugged as he took the loofa and began to rub her back.

"It's okay about earlier. Trust me I know what you or going through right now, I am alone, my hormones or through the roof and I am horny as hell all the time." Liz smiled to him as she touched his left hand.

"Mom." Alex laughed.

"Just saying. If me and you compared who masturbated more I would probably win." Liz smiled, she wasn't kidding there. She did it every morning after waking up and every night before bed and occasionally in the middle of the day when she had the day off.

"And as far as you shooting cum on me that was an accident, though I did find it very flattering in a perverted kind of way; that is if it was me you were thinking about." Liz smiled at him, Alex simply nodded. "I may be your knocked up mom but I like to think I am still sexy enough to give a guy an erection even if he is my son."

"So you're not mad." Alex shrugged as he began to wash her shoulder getting a little more comfortable with his naked mother in the tub in front of him.

"No, besides I think I was accidently flashing a little more than my breasts earlier by accident, my bikini bottom wasn't fitting right." Liz blushed a little. Accident my ass but he didn't need to know that.

"You were." He nodded.

"I am sorry dear." She smiled. "So what did you think?"

"What?" Alex was a little stunned at the question.

"I mean I know I am not in my prime and my tits are swollen; I have put on more than a little weight and my belly is out to here..." She began to roll on before he cut her off.

"And you never looked sexier." Alex grinned running the loofa down her arm.

"Thank you sweetheart." Liz smiled the words meant a lot to her. She wished she saw what he saw when she looked at herself in the mirror. "You know it's funny I was raised to think of nudity as just something normal, Me and sis would swim out in the pond by our house nude and we would share the shower."

"Really?" Alex grinned, no doubt thinking of her and sis's naked bodies.

"Yeah, Of course I did grow up in the sixties and mom was a bit of a hippie."

"Still is." Alex laughed.

"It's your dad who was the stick in the mud about me wearing appropriate clothes around the house, heaven forbid you should see your mom's tits."

"Yeah I remember what a hard time he used to give Nicky." Alex laughed. Liz smiled. She loved the man; he was great in bed but could be a little uptight and not as sexually adventurous as she was.

"Didn't stop him from checking out her friends though who were dressed just as skimpy." Liz teased. The man was a bit of a hypocrite having no problem looking at his daughter's friends.

"Really?" Alex laughed.

"Oh yeah, not that I minded; he could look all he wanted." Liz smiled. She didn't mind him looking the more turned on he got the better he was in the sack that night. Frank would never admit it but Liz always thought Nicky's outfits did it as well. He had finally given in so that she could wear almost anything within reason around the house but had to dress more modestly when she went out which meant her friends could do so as well when they came over. "Not that I can blame him, even I thought some of them where hot." Liz said. It had almost been two decades since her last girl on girl fling, but she had never forgotten the joys of another female. Alex ginned at her biting his tongue no doubt not saying what he wanted to.

"Point I am trying to say is I don't mind you seeing me naked baby, I was raised to think the body was a beautiful natural thing but if it bothers you too much I can nurse in my room when the baby comes and start wearing a bra around the house again." Liz smiled at him.

"No mom, you should be comfortable in your own house." Alex shrugged.

"So you're okay with seeing me like this?" She said looking down at her nude body.

"Yes ma'am." Alex nodded and smiled. "Though I might need to fix the downstairs bathroom lock." He joked.

"Alex." Liz jaw dropped, she splashed water at him as she smiled.

"Sorry." He laughed.

"It's okay." She winked.

"Why don't you get me that towel so I can get out?" Liz pointed.

"Okay." Alex nodded. Liz grinned as she took the rag away from her pussy and pulled the stopper on the tub. She covered her pussy slightly, as if she was trying to hide it but knew very well he could see through her fingers if he wanted to. As she stood up in the tub, she felt her feet slip in the tub. She covered her stomach, protecting the baby, with both hands expecting to fall but felt her sons hands wrap around her.

"Oh shit." She said getting her footing back.

"You okay?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"Yeah almost busted my ass." She smiled looking up at him. "You have good reflexes."

"Thanks. Here let me help you out." He put an arm around her back as he scooped her up and lifted her out of the tub. She felt safe in his strong arms. Her soaking tits and wet belly pressed against him. When he set her back down she didn't want to let go.

"Thank you baby." She smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips. He looked a little stunned. How long had it been since she kissed him on the lips she thought. He had outgrown it like most boys do when they hit their preteen years but it seemed like the right response.

"It's just you and me tonight, Abbey is staying at Candy's, why don't we make a date night of it and you go order a pizza and pick out a movie for us to watch." Liz patted his chest before she finally stepped back.

"Sure, hey if you were serious about that whole nudity thing maybe you can flash the pizza guy and get us a discount." Alex said as he wrapped the towel he had around her.

"Alexander." She laughed at him.

"Just saying mom." He shrugged and headed out but not before giving one last look back. She smiled and dried off before heading into her bedroom. She walked to her dresser and opened up her underwear drawer but stopped herself and smiled closing the drawer. She opened the drawer under it pulling out her favorite lace negligee and matching panties. It wasn't overly revealing but still sexy as hell. She wanted to look sexy tonight for her son.

Alexander

Alexander sat on the couch having picked out a movie and ordered the pizza; he looked up as his mom came down the stairs in a sexy pink negligee. It was connected between the cups but was open at the belly showing off her pregnant bulge and lace panties underneath. She wore a robe over it but it was left open, no doubt for when the pizza showed up because she wasn't hiding herself from him. Even though he had seen her naked a short while ago she still looked sexy as hell wearing that.

She settled down next to him taking his arm around her as he turned on the movie and they cuddled together. She covered herself when the pizza girl showed up but undid her robe as she made herself comfortable again next to him and they ate and continued watching the movie before going back to cuddling. When the movie was over, Mom got up and went to put the pizza away and he gave his cock a little rub.

"I think I am going to call it a night sweetie." Mom smiled as she came back into the room.

"Okay mom." Alex grinned.

"So do I get a good night kiss?" His mom said as she walked over.

"Yeah sure." He nodded and sat up as she bent over.

"Night Mom." He gave her a soft kiss on the lips. This time he wasn't as surprised as earlier as he kissed her.

"Night Alex." She smiled and stood up. Alex reached out and touched her thigh as he leaned forward and pressed his nose against his mom's pregnant belly.

"Good night baby." Alex said and softly kissed his mom's pregnant belly. He felt his mom's fingers brush through his hair.

Alexander flipped through the channels for a little longer before deciding to go to bed himself tired from the day and needing to relive some pressure after seeing mom naked and dressed in her sexy lingerie. He headed up stairs and was about to go into his room but stopped when he saw light coming from his moms room. The door very slightly cracked. He could tell by the occasional dimming and the blue tint she was watching TV.

"One last look." Alex told himself as he crept forward and peeked into the bedroom from the dark hallway.

"Holy shit." Alex whispered as he saw his mom on the bed naked with legs spread, an arm wrapped around her belly, her hand rubbing her pussy, her tits jiggling vigorously as her arm bumped up against them. He had a clear view of everything. He leaned a little closer to get a better view but stopped as he heard the floor board under his foot creak slightly. She stopped for a second.

He thought the show was over but she sat up and leaned over to the bedside table on her side and pulled out a large dildo. Even Alex thought it was big and that was saying something. She likewise grabbed some lube and put it on the head running her hand over it.

Alex reached down and touched his cock, imaging it was her doing it for him. Mom laid back down fluffing up her pillow and she began to rub the head against her pussy a little. Up and down against her vulva. He imagined it was his cock she was holding, teasing it against her pussy; fuck he would be happy to get that close; just to rub his cock against her.

Slowly she pushed it in and began to work the toy in and out of her pussy. Alex never thought he could envy a piece of plastic so much. Alex stepped over the floor board and leaned against the wall so he had to lean his head to peek in but that would be all that would be visible if she did somehow manage to see into the dark hall.

Alex slowly pulled his cock out his pants and started stroking it in time with the dildo fucking her pussy. He wondered what she was watching that had gotten her so hot and bothered. He watched as her pussy pressed in slightly against the toy and then back out again as she worked the dildo in and out of her. In the dim light of the television he could see it glinting slightly with her juices. She moved her hand back some as she began to push it deeper into her pussy slowly increasing in speed. He stroked himself faster so badly wanting to join her. She reached down and gripped it by the bass, her finger clutching the balls as she began to really drive it into her pussy, her breast jiggling about on her chest and against her stomach as she fucked herself.

Alex stroked himself faster now and reached down and began to play with his balls. As he pumped his rock hard cock faster, he imagined himself pounding her pussy as she played with his balls, squeezing them a little so he didn't cum to soon. He wanted to cum so badly as he watched her but didn't want to do it till she was close to cumming also.

Mom pulled the toy from her pussy and sat up; she got up on her knees and put it below her before pushing it back in as she slowly sat down on it. She began to ride it and thrust her hips up and down on the toy causing her breasts to bounce up and down against her pregnant belly. Fuck, what he wouldn't give to be under her, her pregnant belly bouncing against his stomach, his hands playing at her huge tits, her riding his rock hard cock.

After a while she must have gotten bored or not just satisfied enough so she sat up and pulled the dildo out from under her and held it by the shaft. She ran her tongue along the back of the dildo where the balls where as she waddled around and pressed it against the head board. There must have been a suction cup or something he thought as it hung there sticking out over the bed as if there was some guy on the other side of the wall sticking his cock and balls through a glory hole. Alex grinned as he watched her move around and got on all fours.

"She wouldn't." Alex grinned watching her move around and reach back behind her guiding the dildo back in her pussy. She lowered her hand back down and began to fuck herself slowly doggie style against the headboard. Her huge tits looked massive as they hung below her swaying slightly as she began to rock against the toy. It didn't take her to long to get really warmed up and she began to increase in speed as her tits began to smack against her pregnant belly, the head board banging slightly against the wall.

Alex stroked his own cock watching his mom who had the look of sheer pleasure on her face as she fucked herself. She dug her hands into the sheets, getting two handfuls and really began to fuck herself thrusting her hips against the dildo, her ass smacking against the headboard, the headboard banging the wall, her huge tits slapping against her belly then swinging forward and clapping together.

Alex couldn't stand it any longer and began to stroke his dick faster until he was ready to cum and quickly stuffed himself back into his boxers as he began to squirt hot semen, grunting with each surge in his dick.

Mom tossed her head back as she began orgasm herself but kept fucking herself with the dildo, though more slowly. It was like watching a train come into the station as she fucked herself as long as she could until coming to a complete stop. She rolled off onto her back and laid there on the bed catching her breath. Alex could see the toy glistening with her pussy juices in the dim light of the television. She ran her hand through her hair as she lay there panting.

Alex decided to make his retreat and headed back to his room but stopped for a second as the floor board creaked under foot. He only paused for a second, and then kept moving toward his room. Alex went to his room and changed his boxers and crawled into bed laying there for a while thinking about his mother. It didn't take him long to drift off to sleep dreaming of his mother.

Elizabeth

Liz laid there exhausted; she hadn't had a good fucking like that in a long time, to bad she had to do it her damn self she thought. She heard the floor board creak again and a smile crossed her face. She knew Alex had probably been watching the whole damn thing. She had left the door cracked when she went back to her room to masturbate but after she had heard the floor creak the first time she decided to put on a little show with her dildo and was now glad she did. She half wished he would have come in and joined her but knowing she was putting on a little sex show for her son had made her hornier then she had been in a long time. She half hated that she had decided to start being so bold so late. He would be gone soon but she would make the most of what little time they had left.

Weeks Later

"Okay watch your head." Elizabeth said helping her son Alexander out of the car with one hand while the other hand held her robe closed over her pregnant belly.

"Thanks for coming to pick me up mom." Alex said with a slight slur.

"You're welcome for the third time." Liz smiled as they walked across the yard. He was wasted, not that she could blame him. All his friends were heading off to college and she knew it would be the last time he saw many of his football buddies. They might meet up again here and there and some would come home to stay but high school friendships rarely ever lasted. She was glad she had convinced him to go off to college instead of him staying to help her and the baby, though she would miss him it wasn't his burden to bear. He had met her halfway, and decided to go upstate with Jo so he wouldn't be too far away that he couldn't come home if she needed him to and to visit during breaks.

"Okay watch your step." Liz said as he stumbled up the steps to the door. She was glad he and Jo had had the sense to call her, rather than to drive home even if it was one in the morning.

"When we put those there." Alex said. She had to admit it was funny as hell to see him drunk, he apparently was a happy drunk and very talkative. The car ride home had been interesting. She had learned that all his friends thought she was one hot Momma and that his friend Dave thought she was a MILF, though she was sorry she had asked what that meant. Her son had also agreed she was hot. She found the flattery nice being as big as a whale with kid number four on the way.

"Let me grab the knob." Liz said as she reached out in front of him and turned the door handle.

"Okay but don't you think you should buy the door a drink first." Alex said with a smirk.

"Smart ass." She said with a smile, she was going to give him hell in the morning when he sobered up. "I want you to crash on the couch." She added as he stumbled into the house.

"Why?" Alex said looking at her puzzled.

"So you don't kill yourself on the stairs." She said as she guided him toward the couch setting her purse down on the end table.

"Right more stairs, Stairs Bad." Alex said pointing his finger toward the staircase, or at least in their general direction.

"Okay down you go." Liz laughed as he plopped down on the couch and fell onto his back. She bent down and started undoing his shoes.

"Mommy, you're beautiful." Alex said looking up at her. She could tell he was looking down her gown.

"Thank you baby." Liz smiled at him as she bent over and picked up his other foot.

"I mean real beautiful." Alex said sitting up.

"Okay." Liz smiled.

"And you have amazing boobs." Alex said looking down her robes to her breasts hanging in her low plunging negligee. That was nothing new. He was his father's son. Ever since puberty he had had a fascination with her breasts; he had been very affectionate during his preteen years when hugging her, because that meant he could rub against her breasts burying his face between her tits.

RicoLouis
RicoLouis
745 Followers