3 Families Vol. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoLouis
RicoLouis
746 Followers

"I will get you a blanket out of the laundry room." Liz said putting his shoes together by the couch.

"Okay." Alex said taking off his shirt. Damn he was built; he had always been one to stay in shape for football. He wasn't overly muscular but very well-toned and could easily go on the front of one of those cheesy romance novels she loved to read and that her daughter was always stealing or maybe a fireman's calendar. She had caught all of her friends looking him over at least once, and though she never could admit it to any of them she had also done so. He looked so much like his father when they had first gotten married. After staring for a second longer than she should, she went and got a blanket and pillow out of the laundry room.

When Liz came back she found him face down in just his boxers, his pants and shirt on the floor. His boxers had rode down showing off a bit of his ass, which was just as nice as the front. He never really wore anything tight enough to show off his ass but damn he had a nice one for a guy. Fuck, why did he have to be her son? She shook her head and then tugged them up, resisting the temptation to peek underneath. She lifted his head and took out the throw pillow from underneath; he was going to be miserable enough in the morning without a sore neck. As she did he rolled onto his side and his cock sprung from the hole of his boxers like a jack in the box.

"Oh my fuck." Liz said as she looked at his long hard member hanging there from his boxers. Yep he was his father's son all right and maybe a little more. She had gotten a look at it a few weeks ago but now here it was in full view. It was long like his father, long enough that she could probably wrap both hands around his shaft and the head still stick out the top, not too long to cause serious pain but it would stretch a vagina to its limits. He was thicker than Frank, At least three fingers thick, enough to fill a vagina but not choke a girl to death if she went down on it. It looked heavy as well not sticking straight out but curving under its own weight.

She felt sorry for the teenage girls he had dated, especially her petite little niece Candy, she didn't think any of them where virgins. She could still remember the first time her husband's nice long cock filled her. It had been months since she had even seen a real cock and she would fuck herself to sleep at nights sometimes with a dildo, but she missed the feel of real skin not to mention the odor and the taste. Fuck why was she thinking about that right now. Sure she liked to show off for him but she couldn't fuck him.

"Alex wake up." Liz reached over and shook him trying to wake him up. He simple rolled unto his back. His cock arched upward and then landed on his stomach. She shook him again but it was no use he was out cold. She knew she couldn't just leave it out; even if she covered him up he could get hot and kick off the covers. She pictured Abigail coming down stairs in the morning to find her brother naked on the couch. She was still a virgin and the poor girl might not want to have sex for years if his was the first cock she saw, though that may not be such a bad thing.

Liz took a deep sigh and went and sat down on the edge by his feet. She went to reach out to touch it and a shudder ran down her body. She shook out her hands trying to get up the nerve. She pinched it between two of her fingers and her thumb. She used her other hand to open up his boxer hole. As she did she felt her fingers graze his balls and she felt soft stubble. Fuck why the hell was he almost hairless. She couldn't help but wonder if he actually shaved and it was growing back or did he keep it trimmed and what the hell was he doing that he needed to. She had heard of guys trimming it for oral sex but she didn't see any teenage girl taking his cock that deep.

She tried to bend it to get it to go back in; this was proving difficult as he was too hard. She had never tried to put one into a pair of boxers before, though she could pull one out pretty damn quickly when she was in the mood for a good fucking. She almost had it when it slipped from her grasp and slung back against his stomach leaving a small trail of precum.

"Fuck" Liz said trying to cover her laugh. "Okay you can do this, it's just a Penis. Nothing you hadn't handled before." Except for it was her sons cock, his thick, long hard throbbing cock. She felt like a teenage girl again touching her very first cock. She could actually feel her heart beating. She slowly gripped it wrapping her fingers around it.

As she picked it up she felt the thickness of his hard blood gorged tissue underneath. It had been months since she had held a cock. She figured since she had it in hand she may as well give it a little stroke before she put it away. Slowly she moved her hand up and down the shaft and she felt the soft skin glide in her hand against the blood gorged tissue underneath. In the dim light of the living room, she saw drops of precum forming on the slit at the tip of his knob.

Liz ran her fingernail along the slit scooping up some of his precum and taking it to her lips, she sucked on her finger. The familiar taste came back to her. She wanted to bend over and suck his cock, Hell she wanted to actually climb on top of him and fuck him while he was passed out. What was she thinking? She wanted to rape her on son here on the couch.

Liz knew she should stop but she couldn't take her hand away from her sons cock. She began to slowly stroke his cock as she put her thumb up and pressed it to the back of his cock letting it rub against the Raphe, the long ridge on the bottom side of the cock, and ran up to his Frenulum, the tender triangle spot at the back of the head where it connects to the foreskin.

She half wished he was awake to enjoy it. She wondered what he would do if he woke up. Would he fuck her or would he be disgusted at his mom molesting him in his sleep. He and Nicky had done far more last summer she thought, though Alex had been awake then, and Liz had let them.

"Cum for mommy baby." Liz grabbed his cock with both hands, one working his shaft still rubbing the underside with her thumb but cupped her other hand around the head massaging the glans. Letting her thumb rub against the meatus, his little dick slit, rubbing precum over the head. She was a little surprised when he came so quickly, but managed to clasp her hand over the head to keep it from going everywhere. She kept stroking him as load after load of thick semen filled her closed hand, Oozing through the cracks in her fingers. Even after he had stopped shooting she still managed to milk more out of his cock with each stroke. When she finally thought she had gotten it all she let him go and looked down opening her palm to see it covered with her sons baby batter.

Liz suddenly heard a sound coming from upstairs; she closed her hand and used her right hand to grip his now limp cock. Fuck even soft he still had some girth to him. She used her thumb of her cum coated hand to hold the piss hole open of his boxers as she wrestled him into his boxers. She closed the hole just as she heard the sound of someone coming down the stairs. She looked up to see her daughter Abigail.

"Hey mom." Abbey said yawning as she rubbed her face.

"Hey baby, what you doing up?" Liz quickly hid her hand.

"I am thirsty. Bubba just get home?" Abbey glanced over at her sleeping brother.

"Yeah. He is passed out. Can you be a dear and cover him up for me?" Liz touched her belly with her right hand as if to make an excuse why she couldn't do it.

"Yeah Sure." Abbey shrugged as she scratched her ass.

Liz made her way upstairs quickly and went to her room closing and locking her door. She couldn't believe what she had just done, and worst she had almost gotten caught by her daughter. What would sweet little Abigail have thought if she knew her mom was such a slut? She opened her Goo covered hand again looking at her sons cum. Some of it had started to run down her arm. She sat on her bed and ran her tongue up her hand tasting and across her palm. She enjoyed the taste of him on her lips, the strong odor feeling her nose.

She lay in bed and played with her pussy while she ran her tongue over her hand and between her fingers and sucked on each finger one at a time. She knew she could never do this again but she didn't regret doing it. She knew she would feel differently in the morning when she wasn't full of hormones but tonight she had got to hold her sons big cock, to see him explode in her hand, to really taste his cum.

RicoLouis
RicoLouis
746 Followers