All Comments on '30 Love Ch. 01'

by Member389

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice story.

As the title of my comments say, a nice story with an excellent build-up in the story line. The sexual tension and anticipation of the two characters was a wonderful change of pace from the usual story.

You also managed to not have the glaring spelling and syntax errors that detract so greatly from the enjoyment of other stories. A hearty thank you, and and a fervent wish that you continue writing.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
very nice

and a lot of fun.

looking forward to Ch. 02

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Surprisingly beautiful

I do not usually read in this section, but since I saw the next chapter as an romance, I decided to start reading from the beginning. It has been a pleasant surprise, the development of history has been beautiful and elegant, without any contempt to the members of the couple, I have seen passion, lust and desire, but also respect.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMember389@Member389
One of the toughest things I've found is finding time to write, another is staying focused on what I'm writing. There's nothing quite like being in the middle of writing and realize you need to research something online, then coming back two hours and seven Youtube videos la...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

30 Love Series Info

SIMILAR Stories