30 Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to turn and head to the bungalow when I thought of something.

"Is that why you wouldn't go out with me?" I asked softly.

She smiled. "No, I don't mix business and pleasure. Besides, you would leave me high and dry at the end of summer and go back to your life in Boston."

I grinned. "No, we can't have that. Thanks Jules." I gave her hand a squeeze in return and made my way back to the bungalow.

***

I hung my towel up and grabbed some dry clothes throwing them into a bag. I checked my nightstand and realized that I used all of the condoms I had. I didn't expect to be burning through them all summer, but I knew I had better be somewhat prepared. I better fix that while we're in town. I made my way back to Stacey's using back paths that I wouldn't likely be stopped by wayward guests. I arrived at her door and knocked softly.

"C'mon in Chip." I heard through the door. I opened it to see her standing in the bedroom doorway naked, with a hairbrush in hand working the kinks out of her hair.

"What would you have done if it weren't me?" I said smiling.

"Well if weren't you I would have stepped back into the bedroom and excused myself. If it were Jules I would have worried she was here to have it out." She smirked. I thought for a moment and asked.

"Why do you say that?"

"That girl had daggers for eyes aimed right at me during lunch. You wouldn't have noticed, it's a chick thing." Stacey said unperturbed by the admission. I chuckled.

"She said something to me after you left." I said. She just gave me a raised eyebrow before turning into the bedroom.

"Really? What did she have to say. If you don't mind my asking."

"She told me to watch out for you, that you're going to use me and toss me aside when you're done."

She stepped back in the doorway, a look of concern marred her brow. "Do you feel that way?"

"Not at all, and I told her as much." I paused. "She's sort of turned into a big sister, so she worries about me. Any daggers you felt were strictly defensive, not offensive. She's not going to challenge you to pistols at dawn." I chuckled.

"Good, because the only two things I want right now are a hot shower and a hard cock." I got the distinct feeling there was something left unsaid.

"Well I'd be glad to make sure you're spotlessly clean. Despite the fact that I can't fulfill the other part, we'll have to wait until later. I'm short of shower caps at the moment."

She turned to me with a pout on her face.

She started singing into her hairbrush. "Anticipa-ya-tion it's makin' me wait. It's keepin' me wa-ya-ya-ting."

"Remind me to plan further ahead, a 3 pack is not going to cut it." I heard the water start, and some soft humming before she walked back into the bedroom. She realized I hadn't followed and came back and poked her head around the doorway.

"Are you going to join me, or are you just going to stare at me with your mouth hanging open?" She said grinning. I broke land speed records getting out of my sweaty clothes and nearly tackled her at the door as she let out a yelp. I slid open the door testing the water and dragged her in with me. She got loose and pushed me against the wall with her body. "Let's actually use soap this time." She reached over for a puff and bottle of body wash and poured it liberally. She lathered it up, then lathered me up, working quickly up and down my arms, torso and legs, paying particular attention to my now stiff cock.

"I did mention I don't have a shower cap. If you keep that up I won't be responsible for what happens." I gasped.

"Turn around," She said, "and don't crack the tiles with it." She began washing my back, digging her hands in as she did, giving me a massage, she worked down my body massaging my ass and thighs, working her way down to my calves. It was the most relaxed I'd been in her presence since I'd first laid eyes on her. A sharp slap on the ass broke me out of my reverie. "Don't go falling asleep on me." She chuckled telling me to turn around again. "Now that's what I like to see." She smiled coming eye to eye with an erection she was completely responsible for. She rinsed me off well and began licking the head of my cock like an ice cream cone. She massaged my balls while she took me into her mouth leaning forward slowly taking more of me in with each stroke. Her stroke became regular as she bobbed up and down. A moan escaped my lips as an answering purr came from her throat. I wasn't going to last long like this. She reached behind my balls and began rubbing her fingers in a circular motion and I lost it. I didn't give her much warning but I did what I could. She caught the first of it in her mouth and proceeded to stroke me as I landed the remainder on her chest.

"That was for your post game shenanigans." She said, licking her lips.

"Remind me to bury my face under your skirt more often." I gasped. As soon as my breathing came back I lifted Stacey back up to her feet, where she'd been playing with the strings that were slowly rinsing away from her chest. "I think it's only fair that I take the time and care to get you as clean as you've taken with me." I said smiling as I reached for the puff, the body wash and returned the favor. I made a slow exploration of her body, washing and rubbing as I went down her torso making sure her breasts were clean. She smirked that I'd paused there so long.

"I think they're clean now." Her smile mirrored mine as I worked down her flat stomach, then down between her legs. I felt her push against my hand as it worked it's way down soaping her up and down. A soft sigh escaped her lips.

"Don't start the engine if you're not going to drive the car." She grinned.

"Trust me, as soon as I'm restocked I plan on taking you for a lot of rides." I chuckled.

"Sounds like fun." Her grin got bigger, as I worked my way down her thighs pushing my thumbs massaging them deeply as I worked my way down her legs. I was kneeling on the shower floor in front of her, and asked her to turn and I began working my way up the back of her firm muscular legs. I kneaded her ass digging my fingers as I watched the suds slide down her legs. She moaned softly as I massaged her lower back working my way up to her shoulders. She reached around sweeping her wet hair over her shoulder out of my way. I finished at the back of her shoulders.

"Would you like me to wash your hair?" I asked softly. I got an affirmative hum in reply. I lathered her hair being careful to keep running my fingers through it to keep it straight as I did. I started at her neck and massaged her scalp moving forward to the front and back down the sides behind her ears. The low moan coming from her told me that I was doing it right. I rinsed her hair and ran my fingers through it to keep it from tangling. I turned off the cooling water and reached out for a towel and began drying her off. She handed me a bottle of lotion and turned around. Taking the cue I made my way down her back massaging the lotion gently into her warm skin. Once I was done working down her calves she turned, and I worked my way back up. The tropical scent, and the soft warmth of her skin were having an effect on me.

"Good luck trying to fit that into a pair of shorts." She smiled looking down at my engorged cock.

"You could help me with that."

"Yea, I could." She just grinned as she combed out her hair letting it air dry. She walked out of the bathroom leaving me there to dry myself off.

I walked in to her slipping on a pink thong and settling it in place.

"Are those really necessary?" I chuckled.

"They're my only line of defense when you get me wet." She chuckled grabbing a pair of khaki shorts and a fitted tank top. She looked up and saw me watching her from the doorway and smiled at me. "You know, you'd get ready quicker if you didn't stand there with your mouth hanging open."

She pulled a t-shirt, the fabric stretched tightly over her torso, her nipples standing proudly through the fabric. Her mouth twisted in a wry little smile. "I should put a bra on, otherwise you're never going to get rid of him." She said nodding at my crotch.

"Don't. I like you like this." I walked up behind her and ran my hands up the fabric hugging her body. My thumbs grazed her hard nipples as I palmed her breasts kneading them gently. Her eyes closed and she sighed deeply.

"You're a bastard. You know that? If you left a wet spot on the back of my shorts I'm going to kill you."

I stepped back and there was a large damp spot, dead center of her ass. I chuckled. "Sorry."

She turned and smacked me in the chest with the flat of her hand. "Asshole!" She laughed, pushed me away and peeled off the shorts. Watching them slide down her legs, exposing her beautiful ass wasn't doing anything for my problem. I reached down and stroked it digging my fingers into her flesh.

"You're not getting any of that, until you get this guy covered." She said reaching around and grabbing me none to gently. "Now knock it off and get dressed so we can get going. She smacked my hands away as she slid on a denim mini skirt, wiggling gently as she settled it on her hips and buttoned it up.

I dressed quickly as Stacey stepped back into the bath for a minute. I thought about how this week was going, and for the first time, I realized I'd be leaving and going back to school in a couple months, in Boston. The thought of Stacey and I sitting at a table at my favorite pub laughing over a couple beers flashed through my mind. I turned to look over my shoulder, just catching her reflection in the mirror. Our eyes locked, and for a moment something passed between us.

"Is that all it takes to get you ready? I'm jealous." She smiled.

"It's all you need too, anything you're doing now is just gilding the lily."

She finished what ever she was doing, and turned to look at me, a questioning look in her eye.

"What?" I asked, concerned I'd said something wrong. A slow smile crept across her face.

"Thank you." She said, a light flush came to her cheeks. "I think."

My eyes opened wide. "You've never had anybody tell you that you're beautiful before?"

"Not quite like that."

I walked up to her, lifted her chin and kissed her softly. "Am I doing it wrong?" I whispered. She shook her head gently and kissed me in return. I took her hand as she grabbed her bag and we made for my bungalow.

"Awesome, I'm wearing a mini skirt and I've got to climb into that." She chuckled, looking at my Jeep.

"It's not bad. I'll lift you in if you like." I rolled up the back flap to let it the heat out, and guided her up into the seat. She did show off her lovely legs, but didn't flash her goodies.

I went to the driver's side and rolled up the other flap, and we were on our way. She mentioned a local shop in town that was an upscale grocery store, but we didn't need to head there straight away. We found a place to park, and we wandered through the old village shops. A few of them had been updated to newer shops. Stacey wandered into a shop full of summer wear and swimsuits. I enjoyed her flipping through outfits and pulled out a pink leopard print dress and held it up to her chest and looked at me with a hilarious 'not on your life' expression.

"Ooh." She pulled out a blue tie-dye number and held it up. It looked like a long t-shirt. "Whaddya think?"

I just smiled and wiggled my eyebrows at her.

She grinned. "Sold!" She added warily. "If it's still warm enough when you come north I can buy you dinner and show if off."

I looked at her for a moment before responding. "Is this really moving as fast as it seems?" I thought. I was surprised that I had no reservations about the idea of seeing her more when I got back to school. "Well I remember August in Boston is still pretty damn hot. It's not going to get any cooler with you walking around in that either." I grinned.

She went through a small rack of belts and chose one to go with the dress, and made her way to the register. She and the lady behind the counter spoke softly as she bagged up her purchase.

"You're good buddies now?" I teased.

"She said the color was perfect to go with my blue eyes." She replied, slightly offended.

"She was right."

We wandered down the street, stopping occasionally and she pointed to a small open shop on the other side of the street.

"Bingo. She said it was just up the street. I need to make a quick stop without you. Would you mind waiting for me, they have awesome smoothies. So I hear." She grinned.

I looked at her warily. "You're not ditching me are you?"

"Well since you're my ride that would be kind of stupid now wouldn't it." She reached up and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Trust me on this."

"Luckily I'm a trusting fellow." I leaned in and kissed her, and wasn't quick about it.

"Okay handsome, I'll meet up with you in a bit." She gave me a wink and turned down the side street, smiling at me over her shoulder.

I crossed the street, two doors past the smoothie place I noticed the familiar Rx on the sign and smirked. I headed there first.

Twenty minutes or so had passed and I saw Stacey on the corner waiting for traffic so she could cross. She didn't have any other bags, just the one she had from the little boutique. She hoped off the curb and walked quickly across. She even got a wolf whistle from a convertible stopped at the light. She arrived in front of me with a big grin on her face.

"Not bad for an old lady, huh?"

"He didn't see an old lady. He saw a beautiful girl with great legs in a mini skirt, and to add a little to it, the lack of a bra gives you a nice little bounce."

"You should see what air conditioning does." She replied wiggling her eyebrows. "Did you get a smoothie?"

I shook my head. "Wasn't in the mood."

"What are you in the mood for?"

I held up the bag, and her expression quirked as she saw the pharmacy logo. She peeked inside and noticed a large box.

"Wow, you may have over estimated my abilities."

"Not in the least, and more over, I don't want a repeat of this morning." I leaned in and kissed her cheek softly and whispered. "When I want you, I don't want to wait." I nibbled her ear lobe and kissed down the side of her neck causing a sharp intake of breath, a deep sigh followed.

"If you don't stop it, I'm going to rape you right here on the sidewalk." She whispered back.

"That's the kind of street performance that'll land us in jail."

"Who would we call to bail us out?" She smirked. "Come on, let's go hit the grocery store and head back." She reached over and took the pharmacy bag and opened the top of her shopping bag just enough to drop it inside. "You get to haul the groceries."

We made our way to the grocery store. She picked out various veggies and asked if I liked each. We stopped at the meat counter where she bought a small package of loose Italian sausage, then a box of pasta. We hit the dairy aisle where she picked out a small block of Parmesan cheese. We looked over the wine selection and she picked out a bottle. She insisted on picking up a bag of ice so the food wouldn't warm up on the way back, though I told her it was a short enough drive.

"Can I drive?" She asked as we made our way back to my Jeep.

I shrugged. "Sure, just keep it in one piece."

She hopped up on the seat swinging her legs around and kicked off her sandals. I was amazed when she reached down and slid her skirt up and peeled down her panties. She reached up and hung them on the mirror with a smirk.

"That feels better, damn things were so wet it was uncomfortable." She fanned air between her legs as I sat there with my mouth hanging open as I watched. She started the engine and after a moment pulled out in traffic. She didn't go straight back the way we came into town, but took a short drive down the beach road. Due to the large condo complexes there wasn't a lot of open beach area, though there were some small dirt paths down to water between some of the properties. She spotted one of them and turned down the path. She wound her way carefully until we just could see the blue of the water and stopped, killing the engine and setting the brake. We were under the shade of a copse of palm trees.

"Get in the back." She said looking over at me. There was a feral hunger in her eyes that said, "Don't ask questions."

I got out and tilted the seat forward so I could climb in. She reached for the bag she'd put on the floor and dug out the pharmacy bag, tearing into the box and tearing off a packet.

"Take off your shorts." She said hoarsely.

It was a struggle but I was able to get out of them. She then walked around the Jeep and climbed in behind the passenger seat and straddled my lap, her skirt still pushed up to her waist. She reached down between us gripping my semi-hard cock and magically made it rock hard with a few firm slow strokes. She took the corner of the package between her teeth and tore it open.

"I wasn't kidding about raping you earlier. I would have mounted you one of of those little café chairs in a heartbeat." She said as she leaned down and attacked my mouth with hers.

"You can't rape the willing." I gasped between kisses.

She reached between us and slid the condom down my shaft, then tilted her hips forward and put the tip to her wet opening running it back and forth across her lips. I couldn't take the teasing and reached around grabbing her ass and pulled her down onto me. I slid in slowly but the pleasure was like a big wave rolling over us slowly as we both let out low moans. I leaned forward and nibbled her nipple through her shirt. She quickly lifted it up, giving me free access to both of her hard nipples. Our hips rocked slowly as I nipped and licked first one then the other nipple, causing Stacey to gasp and moan louder. She leaned back and took hold of the Jeep's roll bar and began driving herself down onto my shaft with as much leverage as she could. I took hold of her hips and did my best to get as much of her as I could. She cried out. I knew it was time and I reached down between us and began massaging her clit in quick little circles. She began panting as her hips began to thrust even harder. That was the end of me. I lifted my hips letting out a guttural groan as I shot deep into her, her hips ground down on me in small circles as she panted and cried out again. Her pussy continued to spasm, gripping me and releasing for a couple minutes after. The sheen of sweat on her face and chest looked like she'd just had a workout in the noon sun.

We panting trying to catch our breath when Stacey started chuckling.

"What?" I gasped.

"Just thinking of my friends at work, next week they'll be asking why I look so tired after what was supposed to be a relaxing vacation."

We cleaned up as much as we could, Stacey taking the wheel again and backing us out of the dirt path.

***

We made it back to her place I put away the groceries and Stacey went and washed up. She said she felt a little sticky after our ride home. I chuckled asking her if it was time for another shower. She came back out of the bedroom wearing shorts and a new t-shirt. I looked her up and down and let out a low wolf whistle myself.

She shot me a skeptical look. "Seriously?"

I opened my eyes wide and looked at her and nodded slowly. "Oh yea."

"You're wonderful for a girl's ego. Do you want to eat now or in a little while?"

"Depends on what we're talking about." I smirked.

"You can have that for dessert." She laughed. "Hmm, I missed a call." She looked at her phone for a minute then her expression turned sour. "Shit, would you excuse me a minute? " She walked back into the bedroom, phone in hand.

I could barely hear her voice, and I realized I was eavesdropping so I went into the kitchen and got some water.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I've only been here three days! This is the first vacation I've taken in nearly a year!" She erupted in the bedroom. Her voice settled down but I could hear frustrated sounds, then a loud sigh of exasperation. She stepped into the doorway leaning against it, she had a crestfallen look on her face.