30 - No One Will Ever Love You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I turned eighteen, my parents kicked me out." Cassie was speaking slowly, in between long, sobbing breaths. "They said... they said I was stupid since I flunked out of school... I just couldn't... the words, they..." A long pause followed, before she continued.

"The writing never made any sense to me; I was always dumb. I would look at the letters and they would just... spin around on me. It would make me sick."

I had wondered what the difficulty was. If she was dyslexic, it was possible that she was very intelligent.

"I don't think you're stupid. It's just that you might be dyslexic." I said, going back to my animal trainer voice.

'What?"

"It's when your brain works differently than other peoples, and it can make it hard to see letters. You're probably very smart."

That just made her start sobbing again.

"I couldn't find a job when they kicked me out... just... nobody would hire me. In the end, Frank found me and I didn't know what else to do. Nobody would help me."

Mel was stroking her back. "We're going to help you now."

Nothing much more was said for the next while. Eventually, Cassie climbed off my lap and headed into the bathroom. After that, all three of us got ready for bed. It had been an exhausting day.

Chapter 5

You might wonder why I sleep naked. After all, it doesn't exactly agree with the shy man that I've described myself as. To be honest, I tried it on a whim once a long time ago and after a month, I couldn't go back to wearing clothes to bed. It feels too restrictive. It had never been a problem before. Solitude makes some things easier.

Tonight, though, was different. About forty minutes after we all went to bed, I heard my door open and heard, or felt, someone creep out towards the couch where I was lying, half-asleep. A moment later, Cassie was slipping under my sheet. She seemed to burrow into my chest with her face, before relaxing.

It felt nice, to have someone pressed against me as I drifted off. My arms were wrapped around her body again, and I could feel her trembling. Before I fell all the way asleep, though, I thought I could feel her go still.

*****

I woke the next morning, pressed up to something unfamiliar. Whatever it was, I could feel that my morning erection was rubbing against a pleasant surface. I even had a smile on my face, which is definitely not normal for me in the morning.

When I opened my eyes, Cassie was sitting on the couch in front of me, her butt pressing against my stomach. She was looking down at my face with an anxious look, but there was no longer any doubt that her long slender fingers, wrapped gently around my cock, had been what I was feeling. Her hand wasn't moving, it was just holding me.

I had no experience in how to handle this type of situation. Actually, I had no experience with women touching my penis... period.

Cassie interrupted my thought process. It was for the best, because if allowed to follow my instincts I would have continued to play dead like a possum for a long... long time.

"Ray, I would like to made a deal... I don't think you are very comfortable around women, and you work too hard." It sounded like a rehearsed speech, stilted and formal. "Will you teach me to read? I will need help until I can get a job, if I ever can. I will help you become comfortable around women, and with sex, and I will try to help make your life easier if I can. At least, I can make sure to keep things clean."

She exhaled painfully, her speech completed. I was dumbstruck, while Cassie stared at me expectantly. After a minute, she started to shift as if ready to get up and leave, disappointment obvious on her face. I was still yet to speak that day. Uncharacteristically for me, I couldn't think of a historical parallel for this situation. Of course, that might have been due to where my blood flow was concentrated.

Coming to my senses, I grabbed hold of her. "Wait! I am sorry, I was too... surprised to know what to say... I mean, no one has ever offered anything like that." I smiled sheepishly, looking down towards my waist; I realized that the sheet had been completely removed off the couch, I was naked and exposed. "How could I do anything but agree? If you are sure, that is..."

She smiled widely. Damn, but she really was cute. I could feel her hand squeeze me briefly, she had not removed it throughout the conversation.

"You have class soon, right?" She was still grinning as she asked it.

"Yeah." I started to struggle to get up, but she pushed me back down onto the couch, insistently. Cassie swiveled so that she was kneeling in front of the couch, at my waist.

"I'll give you something to think about during class, then." And she bent over, taking me in her mouth before I could react.

My toes and fingers curled at the novel sensation. Her mouth was so warm and wet and soft. I have, on occasion, watched porn and I thought that it had prepared me for certain aspects of sexuality, but I was wrong. She looked like nothing I had ever seen in a video, her eyes were closed as a look of total concentration covered her face. I could see a slight grin turning up the corners of her mouth.

A minute later, I was climaxing violently. I had not even thought to warn her, but Cassie didn't lift off of me as I came. Never on my own, had I experienced an orgasm like this.

I think she swallowed, but there was nothing theatrical about it (like showing my semen in her mouth or convulsively swallowing when she knew I was watching or something equally porn-ish). Cassie just quickly licked me clean, then pulled me to my feet. Before I knew it, she was pushing me into the bathroom to shower and get ready. As the door closed, I realized that I had not even thought to tell her 'thank you'.

*****

She was right, I did think about her during class... and the rest of the day. In the end, I took off the afternoon to visit the library, instead of working on my manuscript. I checked out every book I could find on dyslexia, teaching dyslexic people, and even a few on ADHD. I spent the time pouring through them, selecting the ones that would be most useful to take home.

I arrived back home late. When I came in the door, Cassie got up from the door and ran over to me. She threw her arms around me to wrap me up in a big hug. I tensed up, always unsure when it comes to physical affection.

She had an odd smile on her face. Speaking softly, Cassie ask me, "You're happy to see me, I hope?"

"Definitely!"

"Then let me know it." She was speaking in an encouraging tone, not a reprimanding one.

She was patient while I remained frozen a moment longer, before relaxing enough to hug her back, albeit a little awkwardly. She leaned into me when I did that, before reaching up and kissing me on the cheek.

"That was nice. Now, let's eat dinner."

We entered the kitchen. A concern hit me suddenly.

"Cassie, did you eat lunch?"

"Not really."

"You could have made something... wait, I'm sorry. You couldn't read the ingredients, could you?" I had my hand on her arm, trying to be supportive.

"Yeah, I tried, but I got confused."

"OK, we'll take care of it. What would you like?"

"Anything."

"OK."

I found us some food. Once we had eaten (and she was starved by the look of her), I walked through the kitchen with her pointing out objects and telling her their names. It was immediately obvious that she had an excellent memory, which gave me a further idea.

Turning on the kitchen TV, I switched to a cooking channel, explaining that she could watch them cook if she wanted to learn. When I handed her the remote, she looked at it with a frown.

I needed to be more thoughtful about these things.

"Cassie, I need you to be honest with me when something is confusing." I could see the insecurity on her face, it was an expression I recognized from looking into the bathroom mirror. "For instance, I am very confused on how bra clasps work... but I'm willing to admit it to my new tutor."

I smiled at her and she returned it. "Would you like a lesson on that? I think we could manage one." The smile she returned might have contained a more mischievous gleam than mine had.

"In a moment, let's take care of this kitchen thing first."

I continued, "So how are you at remembering the order of sequence of things?"

She perked up even more. "Oh, I'm good at that!"

"OK."

The approach I took was to grab a few sheets of those happy apple stickers that a few friends had given me as a gag when I started teaching. Taking three of the stickers, I put one on the power button and the two number buttons she would need to punch in the cooking channels. I ran Cassie through the sequence in which she needed to press the buttons. She had it down immediately.

I finished the evening pouring through the library books. Before taking any serious steps, we needed a plan on her education, or at least a rough set of goals and outlines.

Chapter 6

I was taking notes, when someone shook my shoulder. It broke me out of the highway hypnosis that I can get when I dive deep into a study subject. Cassie was standing next to me. Apparently, Mel had come in, eaten, and gone to bed without me even realizing she was there.

"Ray, it's time for you to go to bed. You have work tomorrow."

Rising groggily from the chair, I headed towards the bathroom to get ready. When I headed towards the couch after finishing up, Cassie again grabbed me. She pulled me back to the bedroom.

"Come to bed, Ray. You don't need to sleep on the couch. In fact, your lesson plan says you're not allowed to."

Reluctantly, I allowed her to drag me back to the bedroom. She climbed into bed, wearing her underwear. (My second look at her in her bra and panties confirmed my initial suspicion that she was very sexy.) I quickly stripped down to my boxers and headed towards the bed.

She stopped me again, holding up her hand. "Do you usually sleep in boxers?"

I blushed. "No."

"Can you sleep in boxers?"

"Not as well."

"Well then... just take them off."

"I just... I..." Unsurprisingly, I was tongue tied.

"Ray, it's not like I haven't seen you before. You have nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, this is part of your lessons. Take them off and stand there so that I get a good look... Don't worry, I won't be mean."

Once again, I reluctantly did as she said. Honestly, I knew that women weren't really interested in seeing me naked. Their minds didn't work like that, and besides I was definitely nothing special.

She actually made me stand there a couple of minutes, a grin on her face. "I like what I see. You've got a nice solid, square build and your arms look strong. It makes me feel safe. And your dick, because I know you're thinking about it..." Her smile got a little bigger. "Is quite nice. I'd guess it's easily average size, which is good. I don't like the really big ones."

She laughed. I still felt awkward, but much less self-conscious. "And your hands... oh God, you have the best, big hands, Ray. Now come here, we need to try something."

I slipped into the bed next to her and, at her encouragement, slid up next to her.

"Grab my ass." I was surprised that she seemed so comfortable, although it shouldn't have surprised me. Even with all my neuroses, when I got up in front of a group to teach them about history, I felt fearless. Especially if I really liked the audience members. Maybe she was like me.

Tentatively reaching out, I put my hands on her buttcheeks.

"That's not grabbing. Give me a squeeze!"

I gave a hesitant squeeze, followed by a firmer one. Her ass felt so good in my hands, firm and smooth, with such soft skin.

"Oh, that's awesome! Your hands are definitely big enough. Remember that, when you flirt with women. You have awesome hands."

I took a few more minutes to practice the lesson again, followed by stroking down the backs of her thighs and her lower back, softly. She seemed to be enjoying it, but she stopped me after a little while.

"Now let's try that lesson we talked about earlier. Luckily, this is a front clasp." Now she definitely had a wicked smile.

I reached up with less hesitation, trying to unclasp; I was getting bolder. After a handful of fumbling attempts, Cassie apparently got bored, moving my hands away.

"I will do it this time. Don't worry, we will make sure you get more chances to practice." The wicked smile was back.

When she opened it and I saw my first real life breasts, Cassie showed insecurity for the first time.

"They're not very big, I know." The statement was accompanied by a little frown.

I was too busy stroking them to respond. I could feel the nipples responding to my thumbs. Finally, I held them, one in each hand. Only then did I speak to her.

"They're perfect." I didn't know what else to say. After all, what else needed to be said? She was a skinny girl with tits that fit her frame perfectly.

She relaxed a little. "Thanks. What time is it?"

I looked over at the clock. "Two AM."

"Wow, I didn't guess it was that late. We need to get some sleep."

She rolled over, and pulled back against me, allowing me to spoon her. I wrapped my arm around her waist, and tried to settle down to fall asleep. After all, I was more than a little worked up. Cassie reached down and pulled my hand to rest on her breast. It felt heavenly, but did not help my situation.

My blood was boiling. Without thinking, my pelvis pushed forward, lodging my cock between her thighs. My body jerked a little at the contact. I was overwhelmed, and no longer thinking. Slowly, I began to piston gently, before I regained my senses.

What was I doing?

"I'm sorry, Cassie. I couldn't think straight. I'll stop."

She giggled. "Why? You seemed to be enjoying yourself. And besides... there's nothing wrong with asking for a little relief every now and then, especially when the girl works you up. So..."

We were back to the lessons, evidently. She wanted me to ask her for relief.

"Cassie, can I... could I get some relief."

"Of course, Ray." She responded more gently than I had expected.

Cassie arched her back, pressing her butt more tightly against me and then reached between her legs to grab me. Instead of using her hand, she placed my cock between her legs with the top press against the cotton strip of her panties.

"That might work better, give it a try."

And I did give it a try, climaxing embarrassingly quickly. Once I did, I could feel her relax in my arms.

"Now go to sleep."

Apparently, she had no difficulty drifting off while still sticky. As it turns out, neither did I. I was asleep almost immediately.

Chapter 7

I woke the next morning a little earlier than normal. During the night, Cassie had rolled over and she was once again lying with her face pressed into my chest. I honestly don't know how it was comfortable for her.

We both had the morning free, and I intended to spend most of it tutoring her.

It astonished me when she woke up with a smile on her face soon after. She looked up at me.

"Morning."

"Umm... Morning." That was my response. Apparently, my confidence of the night before had vanished.

She just smiled at me. Wow. It was such a beautiful smile. It is in moments like this that a man can understand why Menelaus crossed the sea to fight for Helen... that is, if Menelaus ever lived.

As I looked at her, I thought that it was more than a little sad that this was temporary, until she learned to read. I had already gotten the sense that she would be outrageously successful at something, once her illiteracy was behind her. Cassie was very quickly going to outgrow me.

I had hoped my morning erection would go away, since it seemed rude to be jabbing her like that first thing after she woke up. Between her stretching and shifting, as she was still pressed against me, and her smile, I was fully hard again. She must have felt it, but didn't respond.

"What's the plan, Ray?"

"We'll eat a quick breakfast, then we are going to start teaching you how to read..." I hesitated. "It's not going to be easy, Cassie. All the reading that I've done says this could be really rough on you. If we wait a little, I think we could find you a specialist..."

She gave me an indignant shove. "I want to learn from you. It's easy to see that you're feeling confident."

"OK. Just wanted to give you the option. Well, let's get started." I started to get up.

She grinned at me, pushing me back down, just as she had the day before. "I need to do something about this thing that's poking into me."

"You don't need to, really."

That earned me a jab in the side. "You're teaching me to live, while you pay all my bills, and I know you short on money, even though you're trying to hide it from me. So don't complain when I try and repay you a little."

With that, she slid down the bed, quickly taking me in her mouth. Once again, the sensation was overwhelmed me, and I came before long.

*****

A few minutes later, we were in the kitchen. I was already finding it fascinating, the way her mind worked. While I worked, she watched me intently. It was obvious that she was preparing herself to mimic my actions when needed.

"Cassie, could you grab the oatmeal?" I was working on the coffee at that moment.

More than needing help, I wanted to watch how went about finding it, and if she could. Cassie came over to me almost immediately with the oatmeal. She had stopped to think for a split second just after I asked, before opening the cupboard. When she did get to it, Cassie pulled the cupboard door open and reached in to grab the oatmeal without hesitating. She knew exactly where it was.

While we sat and ate, I mustered the courage to ask the question that had been bothering me. "Cassie, should I have... you know... reciprocated? I feel bad for being so selfish."

She smiled back at me. "I'm glad you asked that. Unless a girl tells you otherwise, I don't think you usually need to ask before you just do it... except for times like that. I have my period."

"OK. But I'm still sorry for being so selfish."

"Ray, you may be the least selfish person I know."

It certainly didn't feel that way. After all, I had orgasmed three times in the last twenty-four hours. Even better, none of those times had I been alone.

I spent the morning tutoring Cassie, starting slow. After lunch, I left for work.

*****

I didn't return until about eight PM. When I came in the door, I was surprised to smell something cooking. Mel was a fantastic cook, but she only did it when she was feeling good and I hadn't seen any signs of a positive mood in a little while. Presumably, Cassie's problems were causing her to be down. It had happened before (and I acknowledge that there is a significant difference between a pet and a person), when Sheppy had gotten sick. Mel wasn't even able to be around him, it upset her that much. The sad thing was that Mel really was the sweetest person I knew.

So anyways, I entered the kitchen to find dinner on the table, albeit a little cold, with a very bubbly Cassie waiting for me. She had made lasagna and wanted to show off.

A few minutes later, I was sitting at the table eating Cassie's lasagna. And it was delicious!

"Cassie, how did you make this? This is delicious!"

That earned a huge smile. "I watched a cooking show and did the same thing they did."

"Wait. You made this based on watching a cooking show once?" She was bobbing her head. "How did you know what ingredients to pick?"

"I remembered some of them from when you told me and the ones we didn't talk about I figured out. Like the tomatoes had a tomato on the can. And the name of the cheese they used started with 'M', and I think the word on this bag starts with 'M', so I thought it was the right one." She was talking quickly and excitedly.