30 Years of Love 90 days of Lies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,841 Followers

"I was ready to give up. I couldn't think of a single reason you'd ever need me with her around. She could even give you more babies to replace our kids. We met in the hallway by chance one day and we started talking. I asked her to be good to you, although we both know she would have anyway. She told me that you cried in your sleep over me and you called her my name when you had sex. She told me that she was sure you still loved me and that you needed a big shock to make you get your head out of your ass and realize that the two of us being apart didn't help anyone. WE belong together; we always did. She was the one who came up with the idea of me dying and it worked. So that day in the hospital when you thought I was dying...When you looked into my eyes and told me all of those sweet things...I knew she was right. I knew that the love you had for me had finally beaten out the hatred over what I did and you were ready to forgive me."

"Rob, I promise I'll never do it again. You were right. I was wrong. I should have quit as soon as we got together. But I haven't done it since then and if you give me a chance you'll never regret it. I'll take any terms you want to offer. But I love you and I can't be without you anymore. Robbie did you really mean all of those things you said to me? Because if you want to know the truth...? I was ready to die. My life without you in it hasn't been a life. That's why I got so thin and my hair started falling out. I just didn't give a damn anymore. Nothing mattered without you, Robbie. "

"Kathy, just shut up and kiss me," I said. "She threw her skinny arms around me and I picked her up and carried her to my bed. We did everything sexual that two healthy old people can do and some that they can't. She sucked my dick repeatedly. And I must have spent hours slapping and pounding that round ass of hers, but unlike that guy from Vegas, her ass is mine. I bit and licked those eraser-like nipples until they almost came off, and she loved every moment of it.

* * * * * *

So, yeah, I took Kathy back. I had no choice. I was never able to get her out of my mind. And all our years apart have proven was that we both loved each other too much to be without each other. She had allowed herself to waste away nearly to the point of death, and I'd become a crotchety, cynical old bastard who wasn't really living, only existing.

Yep, Kathy had cheated on me. I was sure she'd never risk doing it again. She knew that if it ever happened again under any circumstances, she'd never have another chance. I also believed that Kathy had never really thought that what she did at the Pagan rituals was cheating. There had always been some degree of hiding her religion for most of her life. When she was younger it had been embarrassment about not being part of one of the mainstream religions like most of her friends. Later on there had always been the fact that Paganism like many of the other faiths had been attacked over the centuries by the more aggressive faiths until it had nearly been stamped out. Those who practiced it often did so in secrecy. Her hiding it though not very honest wasn't malicious. Another thing in her favor was the fact that when faced with the choice of me or her religion, she'd given it up immediately. In all of the years since our divorce, she'd never gone back. She said that anything that caused her to lose the love of her life couldn't really be good for her.

After the joy of being back with Kathy wore off, I had questions. Why weren't the kids shocked about their mother being alive? How the hell did she pull off faking her death? Faking her death was illegal in most states, was Kathy going to jail?

The answers were simple. First off, if I'd been half as smart as I thought I was I'd have noticed that when we'd had the dinner after the funeral Conrad had given it away. When we'd talked about breasts, he'd said, "Mom IS flat chested," not, "Mom WAS flat chested." The others didn't notice it because they knew too. Apparently the whole thing had been planned for my benefit. As to how they pulled it off, that part was easy. Kathy actually had gone through several scares before that one and had to be taken to the hospital. The nursing home staff was used to doing it. So they assumed it was another heart incident. When we got to the hospital, Darla had rolled me over to her after she'd been assigned a room and told that there was nothing wrong with her and it was probably just a panic attack. The words she's having an attack made me think heart attack and I'd thought as they wanted me to, that Kathy was dying. I poured out my heart to her and told her how much I loved her. The doctors made me leave the room while she was treated and the game was on.

Darla told me she'd passed away. Darla also used my own stubbornness against me.

Any time I mentioned wanting to see the body, she'd say, "I knew you still loved her." And suddenly I didn't want to see her anymore. I was the only person who thought that Kathy was dead.

The funeral, closed casket at my insistence, since I didn't want to see her, had been for a poor woman from the nursing home who'd died the day before Kathy was supposed to have and had no family.

Darla orchestrated the whole thing to get me to admit that I still love Kathy. It was a rotten trick but I guess after my DNA stunt I deserved it. My family is back together and taking things a day at a time.

Conrad worked his ass off and became the managing officer of my company. That allowed me and his mother to spend more time at home. We never remarried, but we do have the same last name anyway since she never changed it.

Kathy says that as much as she'd love to be my wife again she owes me thirty years before she deserves it. We travel a lot. We have several grandchildren from Michael and his wife. Michael got rid of his gambling problem and still lost his job. Conrad gave him a job working for our company but he still doesn't trust his brother around any money. Jessica got her implants taken out and found herself another guy. She hopes this one will love her for herself. She brings him around a lot so he can watch me chase Kathy around.

Last Christmas I gave Kathy a set of books about her religion. She put them down quickly and looked at me.

"Rob, I swear I haven't," she began. I shushed her.

"I want you to, Honey," I said. She shook her head.

"No," she said. "Was this a test?"

I told her it wasn't and explained it all to her. We're in our mid-sixties now. We're both healthy but it's a time in your life when you begin to wonder about things. We formed our own Pagan sect. It's limited to the two of us. On every solstice and high-holiday, we drive my Mustang out into the woods, where Kathy says some sacred words and we fuck like crazy. Most of the time, we forgo the sacred words.

The end.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,841 Followers