300million: Cecil's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,512 Followers

"Y-you...sluuuuuuuuut!!" I exclaimed, striving, straining for climax. It was too much, the scent of her sex-musk, like honey-mustard barbecue sauce unlocked the deep urges burning in my mind.

"Thank you!" she replied.

The Coit'ii no longer had a sentient male; my cunning and intellect where locked away inside the roaring man-beast I had become; a volcanic rage to impregnate crushed out all else. I didn't know my name; didn't know who they were..didn't know Earth, or remember. All I knew was that I was male, and they were female. Amidst my roars, one of the elastic straps began to weaken, but the Judge noticed and clicked something behind her desk, and the strand that I was on the verge of snapping hardened into some sort of metal concretion. The crowd was impressed! And the teams paused for a moment to exult in the libidinous fury of the male that would be servicing the victors! It seemed I was making an excellent Androsium.

But then the ball changed to purple, and the dildos penis-bots fled the field, but... a cunning blonde grabbed one of the shafts as it was flying away -

And plunged it into her enemies' ass! The Red-head howled in surprised shock, and her pussy slickened with orgasm.

"Ohhhhh....that was dirty!" exclaimed Giselle on the right.

"Nothing in the rules that prevents it!" replied Lefty, her eyes widening in surprise at the unexpected tactic. The swollen bellies made it a tie score!

But then the contestants gurgled, squirming in pleasure and pain as the Orb forced a new change upon them; with several quivering spurts, each female on the field had sprouted a second pair of breasts - that rapidly grew to the same size as the first, yet all the mammaries continued changing slightly - until they were perhaps two inches short of the girth of small watermelons.

"Hmm....back in the old days, Analascia'houri always got into trouble when we got to the multi-breast round! Can her proteges pull themselves together?" wondered one of the Giselles. I wouldn't find out, because my tormentor-seducers were distracting me again. Blue had straddled me in a sixty-nine position, the swollen lips of her cunt hovering inches above my face. I was deluged in her pungent musk as she blew air upon my member - not enough to finish me off...but my cock spasmed....so close....how long could they hold me here, on the precipice between agony and release? She rubbed her pussy in my face, and I snarled with desire for her pineapple and honeydew scented sex.

"Rrr....Revenge...on you..." I rumbled ferociously. She licked my cockhead. "I'll look...for you...find you...dirty, alien slut... when I do... get you back for this... I'll pump you so full of cum...you'll be giving birth to human babies for ten yearns!" I vowed between clenched teeth. Blue-hair laughed, and answered me with a hint of bubble-gum followed by a whiff of coconut.

"Ohhh... we're in the final round - and you know what that means: Combo-Time!" declared Giselle on the right. The orb changed back to white, and began to pump, pulse. The effects on the competitors where two-fold; their massive racks of supernummary breasts began to squirt tight streams of milk, while their hips popped and their thighs and asses widened - butts swelling before my eyes until they reached a size like basketballs cut in half. Most tried to squirt their new, milky assets into each others pussies, while mercilessly kneading the ass-cheeks of her opponent. But one cunning green-eyed red-head with a tiny mole on her cheek reached down to nibble three of the blonde's nipples in rapid succession, followed by a shocking slap to the ass! The surprise worked, and blondie exploded into a deluge of slick, female ejaculate!

From somewhere a bell rang, and the belly above Red-Team expanded into a ripeness that exceeded Gold-Team, and the match was over!

"Well that's it! By order of Her Honor, Overslut of the Seventh Parsec, all members of Red-Team are awarded one-hundred free copulations with males of their choice, in addition to seventy-two throbs being serviced by the Androsium!" I roared, knowing that meant me. So I would be impregnating red-heads for...three days? *Rrrrrrrrhhhhhh* Not enough; I didn't care if the blondes had lost; I wanted them all! I wanted to see all twelve of the neo-Coit'ii bearing my seed! After I finished with these four sluts on my platform; if I ever escaped, these teases would have to be carried out on stretchers from the weight of all the young I wanted to father upon them! Somewhere above, a container of something like confetti exploded, raining down upon the stadium.

"So be it!" Declared the Overslut, sitting behind her desk. Now that the tournament is satisfied; the verdict shall be recorded. The Accused is found Guilty!" Even in my mind-numbed state, I sensed that this was a tragic mockery of justice. The crowd whispered and murmured. Angel seemed on the verge of tears.

"As the Accused has no reasonable expectation of repaying the value of the sperm she illegally ingested, she shall be remanded to the penal colony of Hyst'rectomi, in the Pruhdd Sector!" There were murmurs of shock. "She shall be denied all copulations, all impregnations whether Single-Seeding, Simulated, or from Direct Mating!" Angel wailed in torment; and sagged in her bonds from the tragic verdict. The crowd murmured and gossiped.

"Hold!" Declared the Judge; "The proceedings are not yet complete! There is yet one more Case, other charges to be levied." I heard the grinding of yet more machinery. It seemed that some sort of basin was being slid into view from beneath the platform where the Overslut held court.

"The Court calls forth..."

"Supreme Andrologist Anjiiulliishsuzz!" A collective gasp hissed from the crowd, there were several minutes of murmurs and whispers.

"Of all the temerity! I am the highest ranking official on this entire planet!" hissed Suzi as she strode on the platform with her pregnant honor guard entourage.

"And I am the highest ranking official in this region of space." Countered the Overslut of the Seventh Parsec. "The accusations have been filed; the charges are severe - you too, are now on trial!" The Judge's belly throbbed as though her gestating young shared the crowd's excitement.

Suzi was sputtering in disbelief..."But you can't just...wh-who? What is the Charge?!" The Judge smiled;

" One Billion counts of Sperm Theft." The virility of humanity was a two-edged sword in the Coit'ii judicial system; with so many spermatazoa possible in each orgasm, the crime of theft became more severe!

"Wh...how...m-my accuser! Who dares!" As they spoke, the basin below the platform locked into place, extending fifteen feet beyond the edge. This receptacle was filled with an eerie, chocolatey brown oil of some sort.

"I DARE!" boomed a voice as the naked figure of Dr. Cox stepped into view. She kicked off her high-heeled shoes as though preparing for battle. "And I claim resolution by the Ancient Rites!" The face of my ex-girlfriend contorted in anger. From where I was bound twenty feet away, a potent scent of lemon juice reached me.

"You can't just....it is not so simple! Against one of my rank, no one is allowed to simply fabricate wild claims with no evidence! For the Ancient Rites you need a corroborating witness! Who would testify against me?" A hush fell over the crowd.

"I WILL!!" I boomed; was my voice getting deeper? From the look on Suzi's face, you could have knocked her over with a feather.

"This...ungrateful...this...is irrelevant! A male stud-slave cannot testify under Coit'ii Law!!" she spat. The Judge, unmoved by the outburst nodded slightly.

"Under Traditional Codes you would be correct; however there exists sufficient precedent if the stud in question has been elevated to the rank of Androsium." Whispers shot through the crowd. Well, don't that just beat all?

"State your charge, human." the Judge ordered.

"*HRRRRHN* She drank my cum. So much of it; she sucked my cock - and when I orgasmed, there were no penis-bots to filter my sperm. We had regular sex two...at least three times; and when I came, it all went into her pussy. Later, she drank it...what she didn't drink, she rubbed onto her tits...millions of sperm cells that could have been used to fertilize less-fortunate Coit'ii!" I knew that would play well for the crowd. There were hushed gasps. Class envy. Works every time.

"At any time did the Accused make an effort to use a filtration device to capture your spermatazoa?"

"NO."

"At any time did the Accused employ a preservative to store your semen for later use after she was impregnated?"

"NO. She simply sucked my cock...ate my cum."

"That Charge is made! In accordance with precedent; the Ancient Rites are to be fulfilled!" At that pronouncement, Dr. Cox stepped into the slick pool of chocolatey oil. It was knee-deep.

"By Law and the Order of the Overslut of the Seventh Parsec, the Accused is compelled to obey!" Her own Honor Guard turned against the Supreme Andrologist, prodding her with their glowing, pink staffs until she complied with the ruling of the Overslut.

**********

The Pool began to bubble as soon as both challengers had stepped inside. There was no love lost between these two, and all could see a hints of their adversarial history. They lunged, splashing the oily mud as Dr. Cox's mouth went straight for a nipple, and Suzi's middle finger thrust with deep precision into her enemy's ass.

Their nude, slick flesh entwined before the teeming throngs as they fought to mutually pleasure the other. Moments into their ardent coupling, a pungent confluence of odors reached me.

"The Elixir of the Ancient Rites contains a catalyst that will amplify emotions of guilt and deceit, changing them into erotic stimulation! She who lies will be revealed by first orgasm!" The Judge called out with amplified voice to the riveted crowd. The scents...so strong...I eventually realized that the chemical compounds were reacting in some way; the natural arousal musk of each Coit'ii in the pool was being amplified to overpowering levels. I was blasted with an odor of peaches and wine strong enough to be intoxicating, while the maple-syrup and pear-juice was so potent I could almost taste it.

The combatants were only driven to greater frenzies by the musk of their enemy. Dr. Cox tried to grapple her opponent's hips to drive a tongue into her pussy, but both times Suzi slipped past while managing to tweak a nipple! Finally the Andrologist pressed her advantage by attempting to tackle her rival, but Cox went low, and plunged into the oil deep enough to cover herself. The moment's disorientation as Suzi's eyes scanned the slime was enough of a distraction for Dr. Cox to surge to her feet behind her enemy and hook her arm between Suzi's legs!

Both collapsed into a nude, thrashing sixty-nine through the elixir as their breasts began to grow. It seemed as though each pair of mammaries waged a struggle of their own, as they fought through grape-fruit, canteen, and basketball sizes, throbbing with erotic growth as the sensual armageddon drove onwards to a pussy-quivering climax!

Dr. Cox was staggered for a few precious seconds as her hyper-aroused breasts began leaking, then shooting milk in crazy arcs through the pool. But as Suzi was about to go for the clit, she stumbled as her hips began to widen! Their bodies were reacting to their own arousal with uncontrollable expansion of their sexual characteristics. It seemed to be an involuntary stress reaction; with competition for sex so fierce in their culture, they were equipped with natural mechanisms to increase the odds for pregnancy.

But soon, they no longer cared. They forgot their rivalry, forgot everything but the now burning need to cum! Their mammoth breasts sandwiched each other as the lurid competitors pressed themselves together, fingers buried in the other's cunt. Their widening, expanding, blossoming breasts formed multiple layers as they erupted from two - to four - then both of them sprouted simultaneously until their where six! Twelve mammaries assaulted each other, taut nipples pressing, cleavage deepening, oils slithering down their sleek flesh.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

**********

Her pussy clenched against mine. And I could feel her rampant breastflesh straining against my grip, unable to hold her mammalian bounty as I pounded my shaft into her welcoming sanctum.

" - s-so... She has been recalled to Coitus-Prime; for a f-full...full...investigation." She breathed through moist lips.

"Who then?" I grunted, pounding her slit as I leaned up against the wall of the Ladies' Locker Room. Several red-headed neo-Coit'ii lay scattered upon the floor and wooden benches as they cradled their throbbing bellies; each of them experiencing Coit'ii hyper-fertility for the first time, and cooing with delight.

"Word...has returned... she is given....special consideration....for her high status...but...until then... the High Harlots have declared..."

"RRHHNNHH...You." I guessed.

"That's right; I have been appointed interim administrator until a permanent replacement can be selected." Dr. Cox admitted.

"AHHHHRRHH...legally...would not have been possible; but it was Suzi who put through the orders to have my libido multiplied, to make me the Androsium!"

"She wanted you so horny, you wouldn't be able to think about the way she was stealing, wasting your sperm. And...I know...that the Level 5 enhancement did take away...some of your memory...replacing it with sex-drive...but not enough... you still had...the mental acumen....to come up with your plan...and it worked. But why....why bother to get involved at all? Why not bury yourself in the pleasure of endless sex with women you've craved all your life?"

"Hrrrrhhhh.." My dimmed intellect struggled to form my thoughts into words. "I have been told...that the Coit'ii copy the genetic advantages of each race they mate with; but there is so much more...than just genes...that can help society....there are...ideals as well... Angel....she was sent to a penal colony...for the crime of giving me a blow-job. If it is illegal for her to drink a full load of my sperm, then it should be illegal for the Supreme Andrologist as well! One trait...of humanity...I hope to impart, is that...of Justice!"

"What a peculiar male you are."

"And you benefit from my eccentricities." I admitted, her pussy squeezing my member.

"As will you; fear not Cecil. You'll never be without all the pussy you can handle. You'll have ample chance to pass on all the traits you possibly can. More so, now that your reputation has spread; the stud-slave that brought down the Supreme Andrologist."

"But you will profit more...running operations on Sol Three-Hundred-Million, you'll have your pick of sperm - as long as it's all accounted for. You've triumphed....won a great victory.." I explained between thrusts; as I pressed the nubile alien against a row of lockers.

"But there's something...*GRUNT* you don't know....about me....I'm going to tell you....explain...everything... to prove...my point." she moaned. "I escaped...days ago...you all know that...but....what you don't know...is that ....before I was picked up.... I found something...I found a ship....crashed....not Human-built....could tell...the design...not made by the Coit'ii....it was another race...one that you had seduced and conquered before mine..." It was hard to tell if Dr. Cox was listening, her eyes were squeezed shut as her alien womb savored my mammoth fifteen-inches of manmeat.

"Inside...found a lab...with a bio-weapon on board....scientist...made recording...he said he tried to make a plague...to attack your fertility...lower birthrates and libido of your kind....take away your ability...to seduce new worlds..."

"Preposterous..." grunted the voluptuous alien scientist.

"Yes...your race...has gained much...scientific knowledge...from others...and were on to him....right away....you were concerned...with any threat to your fertility. Stopped his plague, before it started. I knew....how to succeed...where he failed....his ship...translated instructions into English.....and I used it...to make another bio-weapon..."

"N-no..."

"Oh yes, but this one...this one does the opposite; it will not dampen your fertility, but increase it...and increase it. It will be... a cascade reaction. Those whom I impregnate will give birth to more young that normal, and their normal libido will increase even above your slutty norms. But the young Coit'ii that I'm fathering upon you will be hornier yet; and even more fertile than their mothers. And the contamination will continue to proliferate at an ever faster rate..." I pinched her nipples, making her shudder with longing.

"Your problems...over-populaion, the ruthless hunger for sex at any cost...will grow worse and worse. But the structure of your society will prevent you from stopping it; those with more young wield more political power, and they will use that power to secure more copulations, more sperm, more sex....and they will breed with a hunger that will surprise even you....until your social order breaks down - in a few generations, Coit'ii will be so horny, that they will be unable to put aside their lusts long enough to cooperate in a stable Empire. No one will be trustworthy; and your culture will tear itself apart....for more men....more sex.

"Yes, you could contain those with lesser libido...but if your libido and fertility grow greater? Oh no, Doctor....that will be your doom."

"It's not...I can't believe it...not true...not true." She wrapped her legs around my pelvis.

"If it was true...would that stop you? Could you vow to never breed with me again? To prevent a maddening epidemic from spreading? Could you stop?"

"N-nnn..."

"Could you..?"

"I WANT IT!!! GIVE ME YOUR CUM!!!"

"It's true...all true."

"CUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" And I spurted...and spurted...and knew I was right. The Coit'ii preyed upon male desire for limitless sex, but their own libidoes had already grown so great, that they were vulnerable to the same trap themselves.

I slipped out of her as I rose, to catch my breath. But just then, I heard someone turn on the showers in the lockerroom, past the rows of wooden benches. A wet, nude form stalked into few...she had a familiar, perfectly erotic body and scent...and blue hair!

"I pulled some strings and got assigned to your Mating Docket; and I remember you, human." She purred mischeviously. "I wondered if you're still man enough to make good on your threat?" She spread the lips of her pussy as she leaned against the slick shower walls. "Take your revenge...fill me to bursting with your young!"

Impossibly, predictably, my mutant cock stirred to life...twitching as it rose to full power. Oh yes...this was my revenge....There would be more sex, more lust - until their Empire crumbled to dust.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,512 Followers