346 Steam Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,970 Followers

We showed our membership card and walked straight through the front of the museum and out to the locomotive. As Jenny climbed up the steps I looked up her skirt hoping to see what kind of panties she was wearing. My eyes popped out of their sockets. I was greeted by the sexiest pair of nude pillowy ass cheeks in the entire State of Colorado. Without thinking I ran my finger up the deep crevice.

Ignoring me she went straight for the fireman's compartment. She turned around as I walked in and gave me the same devilish look that she had given me when we were kids that always resulted in me getting in trouble for listening to her. She cooed, "Mark, come over and ring the bell. After all you did fuck last night."

"Ok sis, I guess I can if it will make you happy." Looking around I was ecstatic that there was no one else around yet this Friday morning. She patted my ass as I squeezed by her soft body. Jenny pushed on my shoulders to get me to sit down on the seat. Reaching above my head I began pulling on the bell chord ringing out my pride of getting a fantastic fuck the previous night.

Smiling up at Jenny with pride in what we had done I watched as she looked all around our surroundings. Suddenly she lifted up her shirt and showed me her large orbs. Moving quickly into position she pulled her shirt over me covering my head smothering my face into her soft chest. Quietly she barked out her order, "I want to ring the bell, too. Bite my boobies while you pull out that big fucking prick of yours. Then I am going to fuck the hell out of you. I've dreamed of this moment for over ten years; oh shit yes!"

Ravenously I sucked and nipped at her ripe melons as I fumbled with my pants trying to free my cock. It took nearly a minute but I eventually got the stiff pole free. Seeing my cock pointing toward the morning sun Jenny slowly moved down to capture it. As she did her shirt popped off of my head as it got too tight. Her cunt swallowed up my manhood sucking it right in like the nozzle of a vacuum cleaner.

"Someone might catch us, Jenny; oh God, you feel fabulous, oh fuck," I groaned in appreciation. Even as I protested I settled in to fuck her digging my hands into her butt cheeks. She arched her back as she began moving up and down my length. She was oblivious to the world around us as her movements intensified while fucking me faster.

"Markie, don't fucking stop; I want you to cum in my hot tunnel!" Her hips were pounding against my lap as her thrusts got more furious on her road to orgasm. My head was in a vice like grip as she pulled it toward her chest while she arched her back further and further back. I thought she might pull us off of the small chair.

Looking up I saw her biting her lip trying to keep from making any loud noises that might give us away before we came. Not able to hold it back any longer (and not really wanting too for fear of being found out) I let loose a large torrent of spunk in her fiery cunt. Her face was flushed as she was also in the midst of her own release.

Jenny suddenly reached up and frantically began ringing the old engine's bell. Clang, clang, clang the bell rang out telling the entire neighborhood that I had filled up my sister's twat with a massive load of jism. A broad smile filled up her face as she was obviously delighted with her accomplishment. I started to reach up to stop her just as she let go and slid off of my lap.

Looking down I saw a small ring of Jenny's honey on my trousers. Jenny giggled when she noticed it. Always prepared she took a rag out of her handbag and wiped me off. Then, she dug a pair of panties out of the bag and slipped them on. Calmly we exited the engine getting curious looks from the half a dozen people who now populated the grounds since Jenny had mounted me.

We walked back to the hotel and Jenny got a little better dressed before we toured the brewery making sure she had a bra on and a little longer skirt. We spent the next two days as lovers getting to know each other better in that very special way. On Saturday, our last day, we returned to the museum for the August steam up taking several rides in the old fashioned passenger cars as 346 took us for a ride almost as fun as those of the previous days.

It would be 19 years until Jenny and I made it back to the train museum when we met there on December 1 of 2005 to stay over for the annual Santa Claus steam up the following Saturday. This occasion would be even more special than our sexual discovery of 19 years earlier.

Our lives returned to normal when we got home except we would meet and fuck every chance we got. About a month after we got back Jenny told me that she was pregnant and that the baby was mine as she had made sure her husband had wore condoms all summer long. She was very excited and I was very worried. That is when she revealed that it had been her intention to have a baby of mine the whole time. It took a little getting used to but finally I accepted the facts and we resumed our love life. Read the next chapter to see what trouble Jenny got me into over the next 19 years climaxing with our adventures recently in the snowy foothills of Colorado.

hotpup
hotpup
1,970 Followers
12