36 Hours Of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bee-ess
bee-ess
64 Followers

I told her, "Tara, you are looking very pretty."

"Am I? You don't appear to be excited enough to see me!"

"Meaning?"

"The tent made by your erect dick is not big enough. Your dick is not erect enough as yet!!" Tara boldly said.

I slowly held her by her fingers and pushed slowly to the wall. I pulled her hands up and held then against the wall and started to shower kisses on her ever so lightly on her entire front torso, missing out on her breasts.

Tara was squirming and enjoying the attention her body was getting.

After several minutes of kissing treatment, I let her go. She walked away slowly. I could see that her hips were swaying more than before, clearly in heat.

I told her, "Tara, take off those shoes, please."

"Okay". She stepped out of her shoes.

Tara walked up to the CD player to change the CD. As she stood there, I walked up behind her and lifted her hairs from behind and planted a kiss on the nape of her neck.

I rang my finger tips from the nape of her neck down till the waist band of her elastic band skirt, as slowly as I could, tantalizing her.

Tara was close to the wall. She lifted her hands up and held on to the wall, almost in a sign of total surrender with her face turned to her right.

Tara gasped and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Tara. Let me enjoy your body and your excitement and anticipation."

Tara was taking support from the wall in front. I slowly wrapped my left hand around her now shaking stomach and let the hand stray lower and lower and I inserted my two fingers into her waist band.

Tara gasped with excitement thinking that my finger would reach for her pussy. She arched her back and pushed her head back and hissed with excitement and anticipation. With my right hand, I suddenly held the single draw string of her halter bra behind her and pulled the string down releasing her two breasts held captive by her inadequate bra.

Instinctively she took both her palms to cross her chest and cup one breast each in one palm.

With my right hand, I lifted her halter and slipped her bra off her.

I embraced her from behind and whispered into her ear, "Let me take your lovely breasts and play with them."

"Please Ravi. I am so embarrassed!"

"Okay. Shut your eyes as I cover your boobs with my palms. Okay?"

Tara made protesting noises as I slowly pressed her to let me cup each of her boobs in my palms. Firmly I pushed her palms away and took control over her breasts. As I caressed each one her breasts, she lifted her hands and played with my hair and purred with delight as I softly squeezed them.

I suggested to Tara, "Come to the couch. I want to take you."

Tara did not protest. She walked with me to the couch. I sat down with my cock making a tent from under her pajamas and with a small wet patch at the apex made by my pre cum. I assisted her to sit next to me. As she sat down, I slowly wrapped my right hand around her shoulders and pulled her so that she was half reclining on my lap, my left hand holding her up and her face turned towards my face.

I suggested to her, "Tara. Lift your feet onto the couch. Relax." Tara put both her legs onto the couch with the farthest leg at the edge of the couch bent with the knee pointing up.

As she reclined into my arms. I started to kiss her mouth and inserted my tongue into her open mouth and probed every corner of her mouth. With my right hand, I started to caress her ankle and calf.

When I broke the kiss, Tara asked breathlessly, "Ravi. Why don't you take off your pajama and let me hold your cock?"

I did not reply. My mouth moved from her mouth to her now open and delicious breasts. Kissing them one by one. I nibbled her left nipple and started to slowly lift my right hand up over her now exposed knee and ran the finger tips right up her outer thigh right till her waist band.

Tara hissed, "Nnnnnnn. Aaaaaaaa. Please . . . .!!"

I sucked her right nipple for while and then I shifted my attention to her left nipple, while my palm moved from the side of her thigh to her juicy bottom and almost invade the privacy of the flesh behind her small panty back.

Tara tried to clamp her thighs shut. I let her do that.

I shifted my mouth from her nipples to her neck. She dropped her head back, while I kissed, licked and nibbled her neck all over. At the same time, I drew my right hand back and started over again to caress her right ankle and this time took my finger tips on the inner calf and slowly and teasingly came up the knee up to the inner thigh, which was clamped shut by her.

My fingers followed the contour of the clamp between her thighs and slowly climbed up, nearer and nearer to her crotch.

Tara hissed, "Ravi. Please do not tease me any more. Please . . . touch me. I am bursting apart."

I did not take her advice and continued to tease her pussy with the anticipation of being felt and getting fingered.

With no warning, I assisted Tara to sit up and said, "Get up. Let me take you to the bed for some more treatment."

With wobbly feet Tara stood up, completely naked waist up and walked in my embrace to the bedside.

When we reached the bed side, I held her from behind and started to explore her breasts. Then her stomach and then the fingers started to stray to her waist band. Tara sucked in her stomach to tell me that she would like me to insert my fingers inside her skirt. I inserted my fingers about six inches and then withdrew.

Tara said, "Please take off my skirt."

I slowly turned her around, looked into her eyes and slowly squatted on the floor.

Slowly I unclasped her waist band, pulled the side zip down and then lifted her skirt up and stood up. Tara was trembling with anticipation, as if this was the first time she as getting ready to be fucked.

I pulled the skirt all the way up and took it over her head.

Soon the skirt was away. I could see her in the bright bedroom lights standing completely naked except that black hustler lingerie panty with two bow tie strings on either side of the triangular patch of cloth that was inadequately covering her pussy.

The front panty patch was wet with her juices.

As I stood up, Tara boldly pulled my pajama down and sat down taking it down all the way. My cock was throbbing with wanting Tara's pussy. It was erect and paining.

When she was sitting down, she took a long look at my cock and held the base of my cock, pulled the foreskin back and planted one long kiss on the tip of my cock.

Tara asked my cock, as if she was asking a little child, "You want pussy? Okay. Take as much of pussy you want."

Tara was about to open her mouth to start to suck my cock, but I pulled her up and told her, "Tara. Get up. I want to have you absolutely naked. I want you in bed. You will be fucked."

Tara did not say a thing and stood in front of me. I guided her onto the bed and placed a pillow under her head and told her, "Just give yourself to me. No naughtiness. Okay."

I climbed into bed with her and then commenced to kiss her all over except over her truly scant panty.

When I felt she was ready, I held both her ankles and spread her legs wide and sat down between her legs.

I ordered her, "Lift you pussy up." Tara just followed the instruction.

I pulled the wedge and placed it below her hips and raised her hips atleast a foot above the bed. I asked her, "Is it high enough?"

Tara said, "No. I want it higher. I want to be fucked deep and hard."

I placed a large pillow below the wedge. That raised her pussy up another six inches. Her position was truly delectable.

I placed my self so that my mouth was near her wide open legs. I started to kiss her inner thighs and the licked, softly on her inner thighs.

Tara was getting wild with pleasure and she started to caress my head and pleaded, "Take that silly panty off. Fuck me. Please."

Slowly, I changed my position such that I could catch the draw strings of two bow tie strings on either side of the triangular patch of cloth with my teeth. I kissed the skin just below the bow string and then held one end of the left hand side string and pulled it. The tightness of the strings made the triangular covering of her womanhood, shift, ever so slightly.

Tara was getting impatient and was about to shift the panty triangular patch with her own hands. I stopped her and said, "Tara. You are mine. You are my fucking sex slave. This pussy is mine. I will do what is to done. Just keep your hands above your head."

Tara understood I meant what I said.

Then I kissed the skin just below the other bow string and then held one end of the right hand side string and pulled it. It opened in second.

Then with my tongue, I slowly shifted the patch right down. Since she had been made bald and cream had been applied in ample quantity, her pussy was smooth as silk, like a four year old girl.

As I shifted the triangular patch, the tongue ran touching the slit all the way down. As the tongue came near her clit, I changed position again and placed my self to be able to lift both her legs over my shoulders and then give her some special cunnilingus treatment.

I said, "Tara, I want you to open your pussy wide so that I can play with your clit till you become unconscious."

Tara did not answer. She simply lifted her legs up into a squatting position with her ankles raised high in the air, took her palms from under her thighs and started to spread her pussy lips. Normally I am cautious that I do not hurt her. But she caught the two pussy lips between her forefinger and thumb and lifted then up and pulled them apart.

I started to lick her inner thighs and slowly proceeded towards her pussy.

Tara moaned and said, "Ravi. Please do what you did in the afternoon. It made me mad with pleasure. I could die for it. Eat my pussy. Bite it off."

The more I licked and teased her pussy; Tara started to scream for more.

"Aaaaah. Hnnnnnn. Please lick there. There. To the left. Aaaaaaah."

When I tried to part her knees more, Tara pleaded, "I will part my legs as much as you want, but play with my boobs. Squeeze them. Pinch them. Hurt me on my boobs. I am whore who wants to fuck more and more. More. Tear them off. Make me a woman."

I slipped my hands from below and started to knead the boobs while swirling the tip of my tongue around her clit canal, always missing the centre of her clit.

Tara hissed, "Push your tongue inside me. Tear my pussy apart."

I was by now flicking Tara's clit head. Tara was screaming, "Ravi. Ravi. Ravi. Please. Awwwwww. Ooooooh. My God. This is heaven."

Each time the tip of my tongue flicked her clit, Tara would scream my name, "Ravi. Awww. Hnnnn."

Tara was turning her head from side to side and trying unsuccessfully to raise her hip higher.

Tara hissed, "I am coming. I am coming. Please go on. More. More. Flick it more."

I started to flick her clit faster. Tara had one shuddering orgasm. Her pussy juices leapt out of her pussy and hit my face. Squirt after squirt.

After several minutes of violent twisting and turning, Tara calmed down and continued to breathe hard.

I left her boobs alone for a while. Tara had left her pussy lips alone.

As she recovered from her shattering orgasm, Tara suggested, "Ravi. Please sit on my face and make me eat your cock. I want you to rape my mouth."

I understood that the woman in Tara had exploded and frustrating her would not be good for her or for me.

I got up and squatted near her face. Tara ordered, "Slap me. Punish me. Make me open my mouth and then force the cock in. make me suck it.:

She clamped her mouth shut. I tried to force her mouth open and tried to push the cock in between her lips. She fought back and tried to grab my balls.

I realized, the only way to make her open her mouth was to squeeze her boobs hard, so that she screams out with pain.

I grabbed her boobs and pinched her nipples hard. Tara screamed out, "Aaaaw."

The moment she did, I popped my cock into her mouth. I grabbed both her hands and shouted out, "Suck it. You whore. Suck the cock."

She was trying to push it out with her tongue.

I went onto all fours holding her hands and started to lick her clit between her open and inviting pussy.

Tara closed her mouth and started to suck.

I fucked her mouth as I would fuck her in her cunt.

It was a perfect 69. Soon Tara had one more orgasm.

Immediately after that, I left her hands and parted her pussy lips with my left hand fingers and inserted my right forefinger into her cunt mouth and started to finger fuck. My thumb acting as the clit stimulator.

Tara was screaming obscenities as she broke into a huge orgasm followed by a series of shallow yet shuddering orgasms.

I pulled out my dick from her mouth and let her relax and get ready for the next action.

Tara lay on the bed, wet with her sweat and her cum all over. The greasy pussy juices dripping down her crotch, mixed with my spittle.

My dick was still not given its due share of the fuck. It was still up and throbbing. Waiting to get its fair share of pussy.

After several minutes of relaxation, Tara fluttered her eyes open. I asked here, "Tara? Are you happy?"

Tara answered, "My pussy is really happy. But it is now my turn to fuck you, you bastard."

Saying that she rolled off the bed and said, "You had better co-operate."

"What? You want to carry out female domination, is it?"

"No. Just shut up. I will now fuck you, the way I like. Just do as I tell you to. And don't you move without my permission."

I did not want to spoil a good fuck by being argumentative. Besides I wanted to see where she went in pleasure hunt.

Tara quickly got up and placed the wedge under my butt and lifted my torso up, with my cock pointing to the sky.

Tara held me by my ankles and spread my legs wide open, just as I did to her. She warned, "You try to close these legs without my saying so, I will fix the spreader on the ankles and make you come till you become unconscious."

She appeared serious about her threat. Tara stood below my legs on the floor, held my dick in the middle of the staff and started to slow shag me, while kissing my prostrate from between my legs. While kissing my prostrate, my pubic hair were clearly bothering her.

Tara lifted her lips from my prostrate and said, "You better shave this area as soon as possible." And then descended on my crotch.

Tara was moving her right fist with my dick in it up and down, slowly, all the time.

Tara slowly mover her lips up the canal below me to my balls. She picked one ball at a time with her left hand and kissed each one and then licked each one.

My cock was bursting with wanting to let fly. As her lips came up the shaft, Tara reached the tip of my dick and said, "Ravi. I will now kiss and suck your dick. You will not let fly till I ask you to. Okay?"

The pleasure was too much. Between groans and grunts, I said, "What if I do let fly?"

"What do you mean, let fly??"

"Fuck you, bitch."

Tara did not answer. She just opened her mouth and started to slowly suck my dick, starting with the hammer headed corona.

She moved her head forward and back and slowly started to deep throat me. The pleasure was too much. I was grunting with pleasure and trying my very best to hold back for fucking her and squirting the spunk in her pussy and not her mouth.

As I fought back, she let go and said between gasps of breath, "Fuck my mouth. I want you to hold my head with my hairs and force me to deep throat you more."

I tried, but was too kind to her. She was struggling hard to mouth fuck my cock. But I was not moving my hips to strike deep inside. I could see her frustration. She suddenly popped my cock out and said, "Ravi. I love being the dominated bitch. Please dominate me and fuck my mouth. Hard."

Realizing that I was being too kind for a bitch like her, I caught her by her hairs and started to force fuck her mouth.

Tara started making protesting noises, as if she did not want to be fucked. With both her hands she was caressing my balls, as the dick went in and came out.

It did not take her too long to make me come in her mouth. I shouted, "Hnnnnn. Hnnnnnnnnn. Ooooooh. Aaaah. Swallow it. Swallow it."

With mock protests she swallowed my cum.

As my dick started to shrivel, Tara decided she wasn't done. She ordered me, "Ravi. I want you to be rough with me. I want to fight you. You hit me if you want to. But lift me off my feet and strap me down on this bed with my face down. And get this 'bullet vibrator' placed inside my pussy lips."

I got up and tried to catch her by her wrist to do what she wanted me to. But she scratched back and said, "Don't touch me you bastard."

I stepped forward and grabbed her by her arm. She fought back valiantly and hard. Soon I caught her right arm and twisted it behind her and ordered her, "Tara. Get up on the bed and lie down upside down"

"No. Please let me go. She thrashed around. But with her arm twisted behind her, she fought less and walked to the bed like a sweet little girl. As we came near the bed, I pushed her down on the edge of the bed with her ass pointing up and held her down. She tried to get up and go away. I had to tie her wrists with the bed head post. And then for good measure, I tied her legs apart to the bed legs on either side. She was now eagle spread on the edge of the bed.

That position made my cock rear up for more action. The dripping pussy was glistening and I wanted her badly.

Quickly I placed the 'bullet vibrator' between her pussy lips and switched it on.

Tara got a strange look on her face. Eyes shut and teeth clenched. She was tossing her head from side to side.

Tara cried out, with pleasure, ""Aaaaaaannnnn! Eeeeeeeek!! Aaaaaw."

She cried out, as if she wanted help, "Please Ravi, please switch that damn thing off. Please. That will kill me."

I knew what she meant by saying that. It meant, "Please play with my boobs. Please kiss me on my buttocks. Please bugger me." And all else.

Her hips were rising and falling as the bullent vibrated directly on her clit. Tara screamed, "Aaaaaaaaa. Ooooooooh. Mmmmmmmm. Please Ravi stop this machine. Please. Oh God. Please stop this. Please."

"Bzzzz. Bzzzzzzz. Bzz. Bzz. Bzz. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."

I could see, Tara was nearly in heaven with the machine fucking her.

Suddenly, Tara cried out, "Ravi you bastard, just don't look on, bugger me!! Squeeze my boobs!!."

I got what she had in mind.

I wrapped my right arm around her naked torso and held my now erect dick in the ass opening and gave a slight push. The cock was embedded into her ass.

Each time Tara raised her buttocks to flex her muscles to increase her pleasure; my cock would go in more. I started a pumping action of my own. Sometimes as her ass came up or when it went down. The other side would get all the fun.

Her creamy boobs were nearly as nice. How many times does a man get so much of creamy boob?

Tara was crying out, oblivious to everything but the bullet treating her clit and my cock acting inside her ass. She was clearly going over the edge into an overwhelming abyss of pleasure!

Tara was screaming babble by now. Spittle was dripping from her mouth. I turned the knob and made the fucking machine faster. The sound changed to "Bzz. Bzz. Bzzzzzzz. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Bz. Bz."

"Aaaaaaah. Aaaaah. Hnnnnn. I am coming. Darling Ravi I am coming. Hnnnnnnn. Hnnnn."

She was crying out in pure ecstasy, her body racked with an excruciatingly intense orgasm. The pleasure was nearly unbearable!

The machine went on relentlessly, and within a few more minutes, Tara exploded into another four or five similarly mind blowing orgasms!

I realized, if this went on, knowing that Tara was an insatiable imp, she would remain on the machine for hours and slip into a trance as she gets another serial orgasm. What would I do with my dick????

bee-ess
bee-ess
64 Followers