36 Hours Of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bee-ess
bee-ess
64 Followers

I stopped the machine and slowly pulled out my dick from inside her. She lay there, helpless, dripping her pussy juices from the sides of her thigh.

Tara stopped panting and stopped her goose bumps breaking out.

She gasped and said, "Fuck me for real."

I released her hands and legs and flipped her over with one flip. My urgency to get pussy was making me rough.

Besides she loved it.

I let the bullet be inside the pussy lips and held her two legs at the knees with my arms and brought the cock tip near her slippery and juicy pussy opening.

Tara lifted her hips as the tip of my cock slipped through her swollen pussy lips and positioned itself on the pussy mouth. As if the cunt wanted to eat my cock up.

I switched on the vibrator again.

"Oh God, Oh God, AAAAAAAAaaaaghhhhhhhhhh!" she cried out as the cock slipped in.

I continued pumping faster and faster. Suddenly, I could feel Tara's stomach and pussy muscles going into spasm, trying to hold onto my cock.

I was getting ever more excited and yet couldn't come, like the threshold for my orgasm was raised , the incredible stretching sensation I was feeling in her pussy was delaying it, letting me get ever more turned on than I thought possible...it was like having one long continuous orgasm it was so intense!

I began to get scared, the feelings kept on building... 'What would it be like when I did come?' I could feel my orgasm coming and it was going to be massive...

I was crying out, oblivious to everything but Tara's tight and slippery pussy eating my cock up and almost begging my cock to let my cum into it, pumping and pumping in and out, forcing me to such heights of pleasure I'd never known when I fell over the edge into an overwhelming abyss of pleasure!

I was crying out in ecstasy, my body racked with the most excruciatingly intense orgasm of my life, the pleasure was so intense it was almost unbearable!

Tara in the meanwhile had another four or five similarly mind blowing orgasms.

Tara was shrieking with pleasure and the depth of the thrust.

Tara had an upturned face, eyes shut and was screaming, "Aaaah. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Aaaaaaw."

I was groaning, "Fuck you baby. Fuck you. Fuck you more."

"My pussy. My Pussy. Oooooooh. Mother. I am being fucked so hard."

Within minutes, I was releasing stream after stream of cum inside her and she was exploding with an orgasm.

I collapsed on top of her.

The bullet was at it even then. Tara whispered, "Please switch that off. Or I will die."

I switched it off and slowly collapsed on top of her. AS we lay panting, Tara kissed me afew times and said, "Ravi. Thanks. Thanks a lot. My pussy is satisfied."

I answered, "God. Your pussy is as salty as always. You are really tight and fuck very well indeed."

We both flopped down on the bed and lay side by side, kissing each other.

Soon we were sleeping together.

bee-ess
bee-ess
64 Followers