4-4-1 Guys at a Bar Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't hug me, kiss me," she corrected. I was only too happy to oblige.

Her lips were the sweetest heaven I could ever imagine. Soft, delicate, warm, and moist. No lipstick getting between us. Soon, her even more moist tongue licked at my lips with such slow, gentle swipes a few times before she pulled just far back enough that I could still feel her breath on my lips.

"What do you want to do to me?" she whispered.

"I want you," I hissed, aiming for another kiss, but she pushed me away.

"Tell me."

"I'm gonna screw you into next Sunday," I said with growing passion, throwing an arm over her to clutch her to me. I was foolish, falling into the same trap she had lain before, only now the trap had sprung. I didn't care. Rather a fault of mine. I must be sick.

"Yeah?" she purred. I got a kiss for my claim. "You're gonna screw me?"

"That's right, baby," I whispered. I nuzzled into her sweaty neck and concentrated on my hands memorizing her body. "First, I'm gonna lick your pussy."

"Mmm... then what?"

"Then I'm gonna take you by the hair and pull you to your knees."

"What for?" she asked with an air of innocence.

"So you have to suck me off," I insisted. I reached between her legs at last to find a short triangle of damp fur. Her thighs were soaked as well.

"I'd love to do that to you," she whispered back to me. "I'd love for you to make me. Keep going."

"When I've had enough, you're gonna suck your own tits for me," something I had been dying to see her do since they started to grow in, "and then you're gonna play with yourself until you come."

She bit my neck to keep her deep breathing from turning into moaning. Her hands were clutching at my back and shoulders; I could feel her shaking. Hopefully to keep herself from jumping the gun. "Uh huh?"

"Then comes the time I screw you," I said with more confidence than I'd ever felt in my life.

"You're really gonna fuck me?"

"I'm not stopping until you come at least three times on my dick."

"Are you gonna use a condom?"

Now there was a funny question. Why was she asking me? Oh, of course.

"No chance, baby. You're going to feel nothing but me inside you."

"Where are you going to come?"

"Inside you, baby." I could see what faint light there was from the window reflecting in her eyes; she was looking right at me. "All of it." I couldn't believe what I was saying, but I couldn't lie to her. That's exactly what was going to happen, and I knew she needed to hear me say it.

"I always make guys pull out," she goaded, but she did so with her teeth clamped around my earlobe, sending shudders down my spine that she was tickling. "Even though they all wear condoms with me."

"I'm not going to," I returned. I gazed into her face as I said it; my eyes were used to the darkness such that I could make out the outline of her beautiful blues. She stared back at me, waiting. I kissed her hard.

"Is your cock big?" she asked excitedly.

"It's perfect for you," I said out of nowhere. "It was made for you."

"I can't wait."

"For what?"

"To suck on it. To feel it inside me. Are you really gonna come in me?"

"You bet."

"I've never had that done before. What's it like?"

"It's the best part. You're gonna love it."

"Is that what you did with that blond slut at that party?"

What? Is that a yellow light? No, I don't think so. She was excited. "Sure is."

"What the hell did you do to her to make her so fuckin' noisy?"

"I didn't have to do a damn thing; she just wanted me. Why were you so quiet?"

"I didn't want that guy."

"Do you want me?"

"Yes."

"Did you want me then? At the party?"

"...Yes."

"She invited you to stay."

"I never thought... would you really have...?"

"Do you want me to show you exactly how I make a woman scream in pleasure?"

"Fuck yeah."

I kissed her sweet lips; we were gonna have such an awesome time. "Go get dressed," I instructed, already falling into my new role.

"What for?" she asked innocently.

"So I can undress you properly."

"What should I wear?"

"Something... innocent."

I could almost hear her grin wickedly as she rolled on top of me. She kissed me hard on the lips, then once on the chest, and took off out of my bed and out of my room. I felt the ghosts of her fingers that trailed dangerously high on my thigh just as she stood up.

And I waited.

And waited.

And waited even more, beginning to get impatient. And then concerned.

What the hell was she doing? Playing with me again?

Wait, did she actually fake her own death?

What the hell is going on?

Nearly two hours later, there was a knock on my door. It opened straight after, and my sister slipped in. "Derrick? You still awake?" she whispered, and I breathed at last.

"Yeah, babe. Where've you been?"

She hobbled in to kneel at my bedside. She was dressed in her large, white shirt she had stolen from me a few years ago to wear to bed. I could only imagine what color panties she had stretched across her silky ass. "Lita had left a message. I think I may have fucked up."

"How?" The night was pretty much screwed for me; I no longer felt any mood from her. I sat up on the backboard and invited her to sit next to me.

"I guess you figured out I made up the thing where I was in a car crash?"

"The thought came to mind, but I was sure it was just a mistake."

"It sounded like a good idea at the time, and I didn't think anything bad would happen, but you know how Lita works at the police station?"

"No. Who's that?"

"She's a friend from high school. She made it look legit that I was in a crash, but no one else was supposed to know. It kinda leaked, so now she's got to cover it up, and I had to talk to some people. I think I may be in trouble."

"It was just a joke; they're not gonna throw you in jail," I said comfortingly, wrapping my arm around her.

"I'm sorry about tonight," she said sadly. "I'll let you fuck me later, alright? I'm just not in the mood anymore."

"It's fine. You don't have to if you don't want to."

"No, I do. We just have to do it another night."

*****************

And another night came.

And another.

A third day, and a fourth.

"Beck? Anything wrong?" I asked her on the fifth day. Tuesday.

"No, why?"

"Umm... nothing."

"You?"

"Fine, just fine."

"Great. Love you, gotta run!"

***************8

"Why are you such a loser, D-rick?"

"Because he's a virgin."

"Fuck off, the both of you."

Another day, another round of beers. The boys were still convinced I was in line to be getting some from my own sister and thus officially joining the group, but they were likewise convinced I was doing something wrong to have not gotten any yet.

"You think she's gay?"

"She probably fell in love with some dude from out of town; that's why she was gone for a whole week."

"All goth chicks are gay."

"Would you idiots shut up?"

"Look, man," Bill said seriously, "you've got to make a move. You want to be stuck wishing the rest of your life?"

"Naw, dude. But what the fuck am I supposed to do?"

"Seduce her," Dree said sagely.

"Fuck you, and fuck you," Sam said helpfully to both Bill and Dree. "Now Derrick, my man, she wants you, but you're gonna have to play to your strengths if you wanna move this thing forward."

"Huh?"

"Your strengths, man. She came to you, right?"

"Yeah..."

"So, all you gotta do is be like however you were at that time. Remind her of what lit the fire under her sweet ass."

"Oh."

"I wasn't gonna do this, but otherwise you'd be hopeless."

I was ready to sock him one, but he pulled out a book.

"You know I can't read."

"It's a book about subversive suggestion. Study hard, and when you talk to her next, your words will be used to setting you both in the right direction. To bed, that is."

I socked him one anyways, but I took the book.

************

Fascinating, this book. I might have to give it a try.

***********

"Becky? Are you in there?"

I had mostly given up on expecting anything from my sister, what with her cooling off but not quite all the way down to her usual self. But with this book on my side, I thought there was hope at last.

She opened the door; she was wearing my old shirt again with neither striped socks nor long underwear to mar her beautiful legs or feet.

"You're beautiful," I said before she could greet me. As the book predicted, she blushed like an attention-craving schoolgirl. "May I come in?"

"Sure." She got out of my way so I could walk in. She shut the door behind her.

"Something on your mind?" she asked, as though it wasn't obvious enough. I was eyeing her body every which way I could, particularly those legs of hers.

"Been a while since we talked," I said softly.

"Busy, sorry," she apologized, though I could tell I was already getting to her. She was squirming where she stood, covering her crotch with her hands, and not knowing where to look. "What did you want to talk about?"

I closed the distance between us, so close that I could feel the heat from her black-tipped toes. She was forced to focus on me, on my eyes. Her adorable blue eyes looked up at me, causing her black hair to cascade over her delicate shoulders and reveal her tender, white neck.

I set my arms gently on her hips. "Kiss me," I demanded.

"Derrick, we can't just start doing shit right now," she said with some urgency. With other people in the house wide awake, she was right.

I chuckled confidently. "It's not what you think; you're just going to kiss me."

"Oh, alright." She stood up on those cute toes of hers, brought her adorable eyes closer to mine, and pecked me shortly with her incredible lips. "All better?"

"Come on, Becky," I mocked. "Just because we're not going to do anything doesn't mean you can't kiss me like we are going to."

"W... what do you mean?" she asked with some insecure uncertainty.

"I'll show you," I said, cupping her face so that we were sharing the same breath. "Here's my beautiful sister, her inch not a lips from mine."

"That's back-words," she giggled, but her breath was rapidly increasing.

"My sister that wants me to take her to bed; my sister that looks sexy, even when she's just wearing an old shirt of mine. She told me that she's going to make my dreams come true. I'm going to show her what a wise decision she's making in choosing me." I was running my fingers through her hair as I spoke to her. Switching between gazing into her eyes and looking at the rest of her perfect face.

"I just hope she knows what she's in for, coming to bed with me. I take a certain pride, taking care of a woman, and never have I wanted to prove myself to a woman so much as to this one. I'll devour her skin, make her moan, make her..."

She cut me off with her lips, leaping into my arms and knocking me back to her bed. Her tongue drilled its way into my mouth, demanding a dance with mine. Her body was dancing over my body as well. I could see down her shirt, all the way down to her little panties. Without both of them, I would wager her pussy would be dripping down onto my straining cock.

I pushed her to the side to kiss her more deeply, fantasizing about everything we would do together once we crossed that line. Like she said, tonight wasn't a safe night.

"Fuck me," she demanded, pulling her shirt up.

"Like you said, tonight's not a safe night."

"But Derrick...!"

"How do you feel right now?" I asked her with an intent gaze.

"Fucking hot, like my pussy is on fire, and I'm about to use it to set you on fire," she said hungrily.

"That's all? Your pussy?"

"My nipples, too. And my ears. And my nose. And my tongue. If we don't fuck, I'll break apart."

"I want you to remember this feeling," I said in a certain tone of voice with a certain stare into her face, both of which I'd learned from the book. "I want you to be able to feel this way whenever I'm around. I want you seeing me or hearing me to bring you close to insanity."

I kissed her several times between words, hardly believing my own luck or the passion she was feeling for me. "You'll want me," I said in my throaty tones and my hands hovering over the spots she wanted touched most. "You won't be able to control your desire for me." Her chest and hips were thrusting up to find my hands. I was having to control myself to set the pattern, or else I would risk screwing it up.

"I... can't... possibly... all... the... time..." She was slipping out of control fast. According to my reading, she'd fall unconscious from getting too hot. Still, she was at her most persuadable.

"You'll need to be at your most creative to keep me satisfied," I continued. "Outfits, dates, sneaking around behind Mom's back, flirting with me in public..." I stared straight into her eyes. "Finding other girls for me..."

She was gazing back at me, her eyelids nearly too heavy to see out of, but she still nodded vigorously in submission. "Yes, anything. Just touch me."

"Is that all you want?" I asked, continuing the torture.

"No, I want your big dick inside me."

"That's all?"

"I want your cum in me, too."

"I thought you didn't do that."

"I'm going to with you."

"Are you thinking about it?"

She bit her lip and nodded. Her legs spread, her hands slithering along her naked thighs, closer to her panties.

"How could I?"

"You have to," she insisted, almost hyperventilating from her arousal.

"But once I strip you naked..." She gasped, and a little moan slipped out. "...All I'll want to do is lick your sweet little pussy."

She nodded in agreement. "Mine's the best."

"Sweet?"

"The sweetest."

"You happen to know?"

She nodded again.

"So you've tasted other pussies?"

She n... no, she shook her head.

"You haven't?"

Again, she shook her head.

"Never been with a woman? Never kissed one?"

Nothing.

"It would please me if you did."

Her heavy eyes lit up.

"Do you want to please me?"

She nodded most vigorously.

"You would make love to a woman just for me?"

She was keeping her eyes open somehow, despite the overwhelming desire to pass out. Her nod was slow; her hand slid down my chest in affection.

"Even that little slut I was with at the party?"

"...Yes..."

"You'd do everything with her." It wasn't a question.

"Yes," she said more confidently.

"Were you jealous of her?"

"Yes," she insisted.

"Did you want her, too? At the time?"

"Yes."

"You're going to have her. And any other girl who I think is good enough for you."

"Thank you, Derrick." She was no longer begging for contact; she was simply gone. Only awake in that her eyes were open.

"Your body belongs to me, now."

"My body is yours," she affirmed.

"You will come when I tell you to."

"Yes, please."

"You will think first of my pleasure. Everything you do will be towards making me happy."

"Yes, Derrick."

"Tell me you love me."

"I love you."

"Now sleep."

****************

"What? Oh, hi, Derrick. I'm sorry about last night. Did I fall asleep or something?"

"I love you, Becky," I said instead. "Last night was amazing."

I kissed her firmly, inciting the old feelings from the night before. In no time, she was hot as a tea kettle.

"Tonight, yeah? I want you to fuck me tonight," she cooed. "Will you?"

"There's a big party coming up soon," I suggested. "Maybe we should do it there? Get in the mood, watching others? Does that sound good?"

"Oh Derrick, that'd be perfect. Will you do something for me?"

"Anything, baby."

"Will you lick my nipples for me?"

"Not now; not until it's time for me to claim your body," I said in my commanding tone of voice. She was taking it in stride, just like she was supposed to. "Now go take a shower so I can fantasize about you being naked. Afterwords, make me some breakfast and bring it to me here."

"Yes, Derrick," she affirmed lovingly.

************

So, the big party comes. Everybody gets dressed: Men in slacks and shiny shoes, women in spring dresses and high heels. It's like practice for the Senior Ball. The official rule is that if you're going, you can ask anyone you want, anyone in the world, and it's very impolite manners to refuse. Couples would still go together, but a lot of the guys from college would wind up taking high school girls instead of their own girlfriends.

Those girlfriends would, in turn take either a different guy or girl for their own date. It was a dance where you could invite the person you wanted to take, not the person you were supposed to take. No one dared throw it in your face the morning after because everyone was equally guilty for even being there.

It was still a dance, though. Actually, it was an actual event hosted by the Garden itself, held at Bombshell Manor, one of the biggest houses in town. It was famous for being the house of the two most famous cheerleaders in Cameron High history. Rumor has it the founder of the Garden was born there.

We stepped through the giant double-front doors to find the place was already bumping. The foyer was completely devoid of any furniture, and the carpet had been rolled up so no one tripped their heels or spilled their drinks. I secured a pair of champagne flutes and toasted the evening to my lovely companion.

"Hey, Der. Who's your date?" asked an old friend from high school.

"I'm Elizabeth," Becky said for herself, extending her hand. As expected, no one recognized her once she swapped her usual dark makeup for something in a more "barely there" motif with light, spring colors. She wore a simple dinner gown of soft blue-green and matching heels, and her hair was straightened to decorate her bare shoulders.

"I only hope you're sharing, that's all I can say," the guy said, kissing Becky's hand before disappearing into the party.

"You wanna go out onto the back lawn?" I asked her. The front lawn was covered with people as it was, but the back yard was huge. We had to go through the pool room to get there, and the pool was huge. And inside. Insane.

There was a live band playing out back, and couples were dancing the night away all over and everywhere between there and the front hall, and on the front lawn as well. Becky and I had already left our shoes with the custodian in the foyer, since between the padded room, the pool room, and the kitchen, there wasn't really proper surface for dress shoes, especially out in the grass. We joined hands and joined the crowd.

"Hey, man!" several people shouted upon recognizing me. Everyone wanted to know who my date was, but all they ever got out of either of us was "Elizabeth". Throughout high school, no one had ever known her real name.

"Hey, man," interrupted a party-goer. "You gonna hog her all night, or you gonna share?"

"I love you, Becky," I whispered down to her.

"I love you, Derrick," she whispered back up, and I kissed her. Then I handed her over.

I found myself some stone seating to cool my dogs.

"I saw that," Bill said next to me.

"How's your night going?"

"Fucking Sadie tossing her shit around again," he grumped.

"So tap that one more time."

"You kidding? She'd kill me if she even thought anyone knew; you saw what happened to Sam. Lucky for him Tiff were too dense to say what she was talking about at the time."

"Psh, yeah. You seen him around?"

"Yeah, he brought a few young things with him. You?"

"Just the one I came in with."

"Who is she?"

"That's Becky, stupid."

He snorted into his beer. "What? Her?"

"In the nubile flesh."

"Dude, you got to let me dance with her."

"Go for it. I'll go see what Sadie's doing."

"Deal."

Sadie was easy enough to find. Her dress looked like it was a halter like Becky's, but it was actually a string-tied top and separate sarong bottom, good for pool parties. Becky and I had also come prepared for swimming, but Sadie had already cast aside her halter top.