4-4-1 Guys at a Bar Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or had she? The two guys she was dancing with probably couldn't resist the temptation of pulling the little strings to make her top fall away. One of them was kissing her neck and grinding into her from behind while the one in front was kissing her lips.

The song ended, and I stepped in. "Mind if I cut in?" I asked of them.

"My my, little Derrick," she mused when she saw me. She bid the other two away with a kiss each before sauntering up to me, breasts and hips swaying. "Does mommy know you're out?" Standard behavior for sisters of buddies. I was over it.

"Just one dance," I said, holding my hand out.

She smirked at me. For an eighteen-year-old, she handled herself better than people twice her age. Had them eating out of her hand. Speaking of hands, she took mine, which I kissed most graciously. I pulled her into my embrace, and we began to move with the music, albeit slowly.

Unlike her previous partners, my hands stayed put and my eyes stayed locked on hers. She was too headstrong to feel uncomfortable; in fact, I think she liked it. "So. Who're you here with?" she challenged.

"Her," I said, pointing to the black-haired girl that was quickly drawing a crowd with her bare feet boogying to the music. "You?"

"I forgot," she said whimsically. My face was devoid of reaction. "Although... it seems to me that right now, I'm here with you."

"I could get used to that."

"Mmm... me too."

We spent the whole song showing off what good dancers we were. That wasn't saying much; we were both more club dancers, but neither was any better, and we were rather enjoying ourselves. Probably more than with anyone else we'd ever danced with, being that since the two of us were locked behind the friend zone, there wasn't any pressure.

We both saw Sadie's brother Bill aiming for my sister Becky, but he never made it through the tight circle that had built up around her, making the two of us burst into laughter. When the song ended, we stuck together, and for a pleasant surprise, Becky came to find me.

"Who's this?" she asked when she saw me with Sadie practically in my lap.

"I'm Honey-Bee," Sadie answered.

"Cheerleader, huh?" Becky answered. The two shook hands, though it was more a warm holding designed to boil man's blood. "I'm Elizabeth."

"Really," Sadie purred. "Do you go to Cameron High?"

"Yeah." The music began again. "Come on."

Becky pulled Sadie away from me, leaving me to return for something more stimulating than champagne. There was Bill again.

"How'd it go?" I asked casually.

He fumed silently. "I saw you getting rather friendly with my sister," he noted rather than be subjected to my goading.

"Yeah. Now look who's getting friendly."

He peeped over to the vast collection of bodies. His sister was, as always, easy to find. She was locked at the hands with my sister still, both of them enjoying the music. "If you'll excuse me, I've got more work to do. Why don't you see if Sally's up and about? Seeing as it's 'Come On Whom You Usually Don't' night." Even your boy's sister wasn't off-limits tonight. Even your own sister.

I made my way through the thick crowd, rubbing my swelling manship against girl's asses every two seconds. Most of them would reach behind themselves without looking to get a feel for what was digging into their dresses. I found the two girls I was looking for, but I held back for a minute when the music changed to something slow. Without hesitating, Sadie threw her arms around my sister's shoulders to hold her close; Becky in turn wrapped her own arms around Sadie's waist, her hands resting on her bare back.

When the minute was up, I approached. Their eyes were closed during their silent spin, so I was able to sneak up behind Sadie undetected and unrecognized. She backed into me indiscriminately as I set my hands on my sister's hips. Becky opened her eyes then, and upon seeing me, kissed me over Sadie's shoulder.

We ground our hips together as though Sadie wasn't between us; Sadie herself freed her hands to clutch our heads while we kissed. My own hands slid from Becky's waist to Sadie's, right to the knot on her sarong, which I made quick work of. When the cloth fell to the grass, I couldn't help but spread her cheeks, clad only in a thin white thong, and rub my erection up and down her ill-disguised cleft.

She moaned and tilted her ass up to better receive me. "Oh, hey, Derrick," she said upon opening her eyes. She took over my kiss with my sister, leaving me free for getting into other trouble. Becky, as soon as Sadie's sarong fell away, slid her hands down Sadie's back to cup her bottom, and she felt my hardness upon the tanned ass. She was then the one to spread the girl's cheeks so I could push deeper between them.

My hands went back to Becky's hips, but they were soon down to her ass, and I pulled her tight against Sadie, and therefore Sadie's ass against my cock. Then I felt along Becky's bare back and then her neck. This was my first real feel of her naked skin despite my two nights in a bed with her. They had stopped kissing by then, preferring to focus on what they were doing to tease one-another with their hands.

They parted about half a foot so they could take in each other's bodies. Becky in her backless dress and no underwear, Sadie in nothing but underwear. Both were without their shoes. I took the opportunity to slide my hands to Becky's front and into the sides of her dress to feel her breasts for the first time.

They were heavy, feeling much bigger than I ever made them out to be. It was obvious Becky had hidden her treasures well throughout the years. My warm hands made bumps on her breasts, and her nipples turned into hard points under my palms.

I pulled my hands out and made for Sadie's waterproof bra; her breasts were obviously larger, and holding them with her back to me was much more comfortable. I decided to let my hands rest joined together at her waist, dipping dangerously down to her thong from the front.

As soon as my hands came away from Becky's breasts, Sadie took up interest and began to flick her pointing nipples with a fingertip. Becky moaned, urging Sadie to lean right over and bite one of my sister's nipples. With Sadie bent over, Becky and I had a moment. "I wanna fuck her," I saw her lips say quietly. I answered her by brushing her lips faintly with mine. Oh how glad I was to have made her wait.

She moaned then; I saw Sadie had slipped her hand down to rub Becky's pussy through her dress. She lifted her head back up, and Becky devoured her lips and clutched her breasts.

Sadie's hand stayed where it was. When Becky had her fill of our new toy's tits, she clutched my ass and pulled it tight, making my erection drill head first into Sadie from behind. With their bodies pressed close together again, my hands were out of sight to slip under Sadie's panties to feel her wet mound.

The song ended, and hands fell to sides. There were vultures circling, trying to get in on the action. But another song started up, and the two girls were circling around me. Becky ended in front of me with Sadie behind. They danced raunchy to the raunchy music, squeezing me between their thinly-clad bodies. Becky's back was to me so she could get a taste of what Sadie had been having; the rough material of her dress didn't feel quite so good as Sadie's near-bare ass, but knowing it was my sister craving my dick made it feel just fine.

Sadie's tits on my back felt just as good. Becky turned around to feel a bit of me from the front, and in the passion of feeling my cock grind against her pussy, she pulled at Sadie's head and kissed her over my shoulder. With a few more minutes gone by, the two circled around me again, landing in the opposite positions once they parked so we could go through the whole thing again. Despite everything I felt for Becky, feeling Sadie's obvious experience when she rubbed her thong-glad pussy over the bulge in my pants made me want her desperately.

The band closed up shop for the five minutes, which would give us time to rest. We'd probably seek other dance partners to make the most of the night.

"A couple of us are going to nab a room upstairs," I said to Sadie. Becky pulled herself under my arm after the music ended, leaving Sadie in her skivvies to stand alone. Not to ditch her, but to gawk at her body. "You think maybe you wanna join us?"

"Mmm... I donno. Are you gonna be there?" she asked of my sister.

Becky looked up at me, then again at Sadie's body. "Definitely."

"Then I'll be there. I think I should catch a swim, unless you wanna help me find my clothes?"

"You enjoy yourself."

"Come find me when you head up, yeah?"

"Wouldn't miss it," Becky answered.

We both watched her leave. With most of the couples outside swarming the bar, the two discarded pieces of Sadie's dress were easy to find. She walked casually past them both.

"You feel like hanging out on the pool deck?" I asked my sister while watching the younger girl's ass sway.

"Yeah."

We both lazed in chaises at poolside, sipping sangria and watching the sharks chasing the dolphins. Some were in swimming suits like Sadie, others had grabbed undershorts and undershirts from boys to bathe in. A few girls had hiked up their dresses to let their bare legs dangle in the water while they socialized with the swimmers and the loungers.

There were a few highlights to be seen there. Since half the senior class of Cameron High seemed to have shown up, there was plenty to see. The girl's and boy's swim and water polo teams (usually the same people) were there, making the most noise. Several cheerleaders like Sadie were there; they were easy to spot, usually having the most extreme waist-to-hip ratio and or the largest breasts.

The swim-team girls, liberal in the private party, had donned the tiniest swimsuits ever. Not even the slutty cheerleaders could keep up with the experienced dressing of the swimmers nor the true submerged form of flirtation. The boys were mostly in swim trunks except for those that actually swam for the school.

There were repeated girly catcalls for the boys in their small red spandex suits, more so than for the girls, at least as far as their outfits were concerned. The real cheering began after the wrestling got under way.

The captain of the cheerleading squad had gotten into a scuffle with the girl's water polo captain. The two girls were flopping about in the shallow end, going for one-another's tops. It went on just long enough to start getting some attention before the cheerleader's string bikini was easily untied, leaving her topless and her opponent grinning.

She fumed at the other girl, grabbed her by her short brown hair, and kissed her hard. While she had her distracted, she slid her fingers under the tight spandex of the near-non-existent top and pulled it over her head so that their breasts could mesh.

Becky and I decided we'd had enough, but only after the two girls slipped out of the water, topless, and disappeared, leaving their boyfriends behind. We found Sadie and chucked ice cubes at her until we got her attention.

As the three of us left the pool deck together, we were cut off by Sadie's brother.

"Dude," Bill said, seeing my sister on my left and his sister on my right, the two girls' hands laced together behind me.

"Yup?"

He pulled me aside, leaving the girls to giggle together.

"That's my sister, yo."

"And?"

"...It's my sister. She's not like the rest. More important, I still gotta live with her."

"Dude, it's totally cool. I probly wasn't even gonna do anything with her, but now you mention it..."

"Hey, guys!" I shouted at our sisters. They came padding over, hand in hand.

"Elizabeth," I said to Becky, "meet Bill. I have but three close friends, and he's one of them. He's also too lazy to hunt his own scratch, and you two ladies together would probably kill me."

Becky grinned wickedly as Bill took her hand. Even he didn't recognize her in her beautiful dress.

"Hey, Honey-Butt," Bill said to his sister.

"You too, Prick-Dick," she answered.

"That's not what you said last month," he said coolly.

"I was too drunk to speak properly, dimpshint."

Their banter brought us to the foot of the grand staircase in the front hall. We had recovered our shoes; we men wore shoes that worked well enough without socks. "Sockless Parties," these gatherings were called on account of the pool. A low-class name for an other-wise dignified orgy in disguise. As we made our way up the stairs, we saw Sampson just disappearing into a room.

"Hey, mes amigos!" he shouted down just in time. "Come on up; I got a free room!"

The four of us hustled upstairs. "So, who'd old Sam find to entertain, or was he planning on jerking off in private?" Bill started when we got inside, but... Hello, beautiful. Didn't expect to see you in here."

There was Salamandy. Son of a bitch. We all thought she hated her brother, but she had gone upstairs with him, just the two of them.

"Well, isn't this cozy?" she said when she saw Bill and I come in with our two sisters. "Honey, isn't that your brother?"

"No," she said, looking at me.

"Not him, the other one."

"Oh, him? Yeah. Isn't that your brother?" Sadie returned, notating Sam.

"I guess it is. Were you gonna...?"

"Why? Weren't you?"

"Figured I'd give it a try; it's a party, after all. You?"

"One more time couldn't hurt."

"What's with the little princess?" Sally then asked after Becky, who was beaming in her dress and heels. Sally herself wore a simple black bellyless tube top and a long, black skirt with no slit.

"That's Elizabeth," Sadie said. "D-boy's date."

"What in fuck?" Sam laughed. "Sisters only, dude. Didn't you hear?"

"Actually," Becky said, turning to look at me, "I am his sister." She kissed me on the spot, making everyone's jaws drop.

"Well, are we gonna do this, or stand around staring?" Sally asked, unzipping her skirt.

"Let's have the boys volunteer to get us some drinks while we get to know each other," suggested Sadie, who took my sister from me and went to help Sally with her dress. A look and an eyebrow from both girls let the three of us know we had better get the fuck out of there pretty quick.

"Women," Sam muttered on our way down the stairs.

At the bar, we ran into Dree.

"Bad luck, mate?" Bill asked.

"All three of them are gone," he pouted.

"Come on, let's get you laid. We're doing a special. Group discount."

When we collected what we needed, half-carrying Dree in tow, we slipped back upstairs and into the bedroom. Our three girls were in a pile on the huge bed, none of them with a stitch of clothes on, though they were still all wearing their heels. My eyebrow started to twitch.

"Poor Dree's sisters bugged out on him," Sam mocked. He shoved the dejected lad towards the bed, and immediately the three girls crowded him with affection.

"You just wait right there, pretty boy," Sally said with cheer. "No cousin of mine is going to be left wanting." She pulled on the nearest clothes item she could find, which happened to be my sister's dress. Her breasts tried to bulge out the sides, but it was loose around the hips. In all, I thought she looked ravishing in it. Next to her, my naked sister gave me a little wave.

Sally was gone and back in seconds. "May I introduce Cindy," she pulled in a beautiful blond wearing a square-lined green dress, "and Sara?" What was left of our jaws hit the floor. Sara had white silk criss-crossing her breasts, a little out of character for the simple dance, but no one was about to complain. Me, least of all.

"They're not his sisters, either," Sam jeered.

"They're mine," Sally interjected, "and they're his cousins, too, since his sisters went and dumped him."

Enough chatter. I got up to introduce myself to the twins, one of whom grabbed me and kissed me. The two of us never made it to the bed. Sally and Cindy did, but they made short work of Dree between the two of them. My dear sister seemed happy with Bill for the moment, and Sam was left with Sadie.

"I thought you didn't partake," I said to Sara after making her come on my cock for the fifth time. She was dry and she wasn't a moaner, but that didn't mean she wasn't any good. Hell, she was very good. Color me surprised.

"Just because I don't get drunk at parties and do it with whomever like some people," she jabbed, but I honestly don't know at whom. Every one of us was guilty except her twin sister, who was getting a taste of Dree's talents while Sally urged him on.

Bill finished with my sister, who moved on to Sam. Sadie didn't want to share, so she came to me, kicking Sara away. "Call me," Sara said on her way out.

We went a few rounds; we had plenty of time. We all watched Sadie with Bill, which was every bit the riot we expected. Sadie, being Sadie, hates not having everyone's attention. Sally seemed to own the room that night, which gave Sadie something to reach for, and she reached for it by bouncing on top of her brother like a madwoman.

Sally gave Sam a turn, but just once, and the twins wouldn't touch him at all, also being his sisters. Everyone wanted to see me and Becky take a turn, but I shoved her at Sadie, since I'd had a hankering for the sight all night. Once they were done, Becky laid down on the floor with me. Everyone else stopped what they were doing to watch.

"Another day, okay?" she whispered to me. "I'm not gonna make you my third or fourth for a night; I want it to be special. Is that alright?"

"Sure, baby," I whispered back. Then to our audience, I gave a little shake of my head. They all sighed their sorrow, but they were distracted with trying to get the three sisters together. It didn't work, but Sara and Cindy made a sandwich out of Sadie, and Sally let Bill and Dree both take care of her at once. I was about done for the night, but Becky, being gracious, went to give Sam more service since she was half the population that would give him any access that night.