4-4-2 Guys and Girls at a Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know the difference between an engagement and a wedding?"

Somehow, this man with twenty-something children didn't strike me as the marrying type. Especially after knowing Sampson. "Nothing's coming to mind." What the fuck was he getting on about, anyway?

"An engagement is for the couple. They already know their future lies together, so it's a simple giving of a ring and a nice dinner once things are decided. Possibly a romantic evening, the removal of prophylactics from the bed."

Okay, maybe this guy's cool after all.

"A wedding," he continued before he made me blush, "is for the family. You get married, the people you know want to see, and kiss, your bride. Or husband; we from the Garden do not discriminate. But you see, the wedding holds no particular interest to the couple; they made their decision back at their engagement. Do you understand?"

"I suppose I do."

"Of course you don't; you're too young to be worrying about that kind of thing. Remember only that all of my children are very important, and not just to me."

"I will, sir."

"Then we have nothing more to discuss. Dress smartly, yes? A sweater and corduroys will be acceptable, but slacks and a tie will work if you'd feel more proper."

I don't know why, but after he let me out of his awful room, I found myself wanting very much to fuck his daughter. For the time that she'd been sitting next to me, I thought I'd hit that already, so I found my own interest surprising. But that he was so protective of her as well as learning that she was still untapped territory made her seem very much appealing. My manhood once again came to attention. I would have to get something done about that, though I still had school that morning.

******

With seven days gone by, I was roasting away in my cozy bedroom, being myself. I had mostly forgotten about the whole thing. I was sent home without saying goodbye to Cindy, and the week went on. With the high school dance coming up, Becky found herself rather busy, but I seemed to keep fantasizing about her. Rather than jack off to the image of my sister, who was becoming more and more perfect in my eyes, I just kept my hands off.

Knock knock knock.

Becky.

"Hey, baby," said in my warmest voice upon welcoming her in. She looked pissed.

"Call for you," she said frigidly.

"...And?"

"It would seem that your 'date' will be waiting for you with your 'ride' at the horse stables Downtown."

I can't remember having seen her so angry. Her arms were crossed firmly, but she looked so adorable with her hair curling out of control. I just wanted to gather her into my arms and kiss every inch of her.

"Thanks, Beck," I said instead. I turned to go get ready, but she remained.

"Going somewhere tonight?"

"Yeah, there's this thing down at the orphanage. There's this girl needed me to be her fall-back; guess the other guy backed out."

"I hope you have a wonderful time," she said. She couldn't have made herself more clear if she had shouted. I felt sick to my stomach from the time I stepped into the shower to get ready to the moment I stepped off the trolley to the Downtown waiting area.

I could see giddy couples converging in their eveningwear; I let my eyes wander rather than engage, waiting for my date. Cindy met me in a glamorous dress that did her body justice, and she was wearing those same sunflower sandals that reminded me of that moment I decided wanted her. Her yellow dress matched perfectly and glittered with sequins. Next to her, Sara was dressed to match, wearing a rose-colored dress with rosepetal sandals.

"Derrick! There you are!" called Cindy when she saw me approaching one of the carriages that was to purvey us to the dance. Sara came with her; I took pity on them and met them halfway for the sake of their outfits. They collided with me and each kissed me on a cheek.

"Cindy," I said somewhat warmly, aiming a kiss on her cheek, but she intercepted me and got it on the lips. I was much happier to see her than I had expected; it took my mind off my grumpy sister. "Sara, date not here yet?"

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to shake her hand or kiss her as well. But they glanced at each other, then each took a hand of mine and pulled me past the carriages to the door of the art studio. A blank "Closed" sign punctuated the door, but Cindy pressed the face of her watch to the locking mechanism, and the door popped open. They pulled me inside and shut the door after me.

"There was a slight mix-up," Cindy said.

"Your date didn't show," I said to Sara.

"My date didn't show," she repeated.

"So... we need you to do us a really big favor," Cindy said. From the look on her face, I didn't think I was going to like what the favor was. But then, maybe I should catch an early night after all, go cheer my sister up.

"It's cool; I knew you two wanted to go together. I'll head back..."

"We wouldn't do that to you!" Sara interrupted.

"Yeah, we want you to take both of us!" Cindy finished.

I had to think about that one. "I donno... your dad seems kinda..." I had a whole speech prepared about how I should honor their father's wishes because I feared him killing me, but they turned to one-another and kissed. And not just touching lips like Cindy and I had done, they were crushed together, hands wrapped tightly around bodies, mouths pried open with seeking tongues. A kiss like I'd had with Sara a week earlier.

My cock, untouched since last week, was making quite an effort against my tan slacks. Cindy's experienced fingers dawdled along my belt line before plunging down my pants to take hold of me. Her cold fingers brought me to life; Cindy reached for her twin's breast, and still their kiss went on.

"Please?" they then said together, cheeks pressed close. Cindy's hand joined Sara's on my cock.

I was excited to no end. I thought the girls weren't down with this kind of thing, and my mind was alive with the possibilities. "I thought you girls weren't down with this kind of thing," I said with a catch in my voice.

Cindy looked at Sara, and Sara looked at Cindy. "Did I hear him correctly?"

"I think he said 'down'."

"I think he said 'down' too."

"Better do what he says."

Cindy then, to my amazement, dropped to her knees. But not to face me, she leaned up against her twin's legs. Her fingers slowly started to peel up the rose dress.

"We're not," Sara said firmly, looking me square in the eyes. "And it stays that way, do you understand?" Her dress had been pulled up to reveal her thighs; Cindy was planting gentle kisses on her tanned skin.

My mouth was watering. A few more centimeters, and a yellow thong came peeking out from under Sara's rose dress. "Completely," I affirmed.

"Good man," Sara said, squeezing my cock. Cindy pushed her sister's dress up just a bit higher, then planted a kiss square on her covered pussy. "When we get back, this place'll be abandoned. Perfect, wouldn't you say?"

"Umm... yeah," I gasped. "Perfect."

"It's where we get photo shoots done. There's a bed and everything." Her hand was doing wonders on my cock; there was no way this girl was as good as her reputation lent her. I wanted her to pull my cock out of my pants, to jerk me off until she came on her panties, to make her sister lick it up. I didn't want to go to the dance at all, not when there was a perfectly secluded bed waiting just a single flight of steps up.

Still, we went back out, all three of us very flushed, me holding Cindy tight in front of me as though I was so excited to have her around. Which I was, but it also held my erection out of sight. We all got onto the various carriages and took off.

The dance was a bust. While it was a nice place to be, it was every bit as stuffy as the girls' father made it out to be. People from every stretch of education were there; it was something like an opportunity for former students to meet adults who could place them in the right schools or jobs.

Still, we danced, the three of us, and I got to dance with any number of other girls. One particular favorite of mine was a busty blond who was nearly as tall as I am; she said she taught at Laurel and that I should check out her sexual health class. Hearing her talking about sex for two hours at a time was definitely something I could get used to.

The headmistress came out and said her piece, but I was too distracted with my two dates. Though they had a lot of face to show for the people there, they stuck close by me and flirted with each other endlessly for my benefit. Their father also showed up, being an important figure from Cameron High. He checked on us frequently, and the girls always seemed to know when he was around and behaved immaculately as such, but he had far too many other children to look after to have enough eyes for us.

I kept thinking I'd run into Sam or Dree, since both were former "Sprouts" as formers of the Garden are known, but I had to remind myself that this was a party for the eighteen-year-olds, and the two of them were already in their twenties. I was only there because I'd been invited.
As to the "party" part of the party, there was dancing and eating and singing; the headmistress herself played bass guitar with a band containing a particularly attractive drummer and keyboarder. The girls went wild, and fun was had by all. Still, the night closed uneventfully, and those few of us who couldn't stay in the school barracks headed out to the horse stables for the ride home. The twins, despite my fears to the contrary, joined me.

Fears, fears, and more fears. With my moments alone at the dance, I remembered my sister and the promise she made. Normally I don't worry about her problems, but I couldn't help but feel like I was her problem. And that was unacceptable.

The other part of my brain assured me that my sister was my sister, not my girlfriend, and that she'd take care of her own business, and that my business was to attend to the two sexy young ladies that promised to take good care of me once we were alone.

Speaking of alone, we pulled up to the Downtown stable, where those in town who got around on horseback left their mounts to go shopping. My blood was pulsing through my veins and through my cock, and the girls' hands were joined together in my lap, both rubbing me through my pants. My arms were around them and I got plenty of ass in my hands that night.

When we got let out, we all stood around and chatted. I knew how it went; it would take some time for everyone to dissipate. Translation: The three of us sneaking unseen into the studio would take all night.

Cindy was the first to disappear, looking for a bathroom. Sara was next, looking for her sister. With half an hour gone, I was pretty sure everyone had forgotten about them, and I casually made my way away from the crowd to slip inside the studio.

The door was unlocked, but it locked itself up nice and tight when it closed around me. The small entry room was empty as ever besides the usual paintings and stairway, which I took. Up the stairs, I finally got somewhere.

"Took you long enough," said a flushed Cindy, who was drinking out of a bottle of wine.

"...Where's your sister?" I asked, almost too excited by what was about to happen to believe.

"She's downstairs, taking a shower," she said plainly. Her own hair was wet and her makeup was gone, but she still wore her yellow dress and matching sandals. At this point I was feeling tedious: Did she really want me? She wasn't acting like it, but everything had gone according to schedule. My penis, standing around half-power, figured close enough.

From downstairs, I heard water being shut off. I didn't notice it before, but it was a very welcome sound. Two minutes later, a very wet Sara stepped up, also back in her dress and sandals. Cindy's face lit up when she saw her, and she offered her the bottle.

"So," Sara said after a healthy drink of red wine, "refresh my memory. What is beef-boy doing here?"

"He's the guy that volunteered to record us, remember?"

"Oh, of course. How silly of me."

Record? But duh, the bed was lined with tripods loaded with cameras.

"Now, where were we?"

Again, Sara was looking at Cindy, not me. The twins had a way of being the only people in a room as far as they were concerned.

"I think I was on my knees in front of you," Cindy said matter-of-factly.

"That's what I thought. Beef-boy, you know how to run a camera?"

"Uhh... sure," I stuttered, rushing over.

"Then get to it. Cindy, do you have anything to say to the camera before you begin?"

Cindy was already pulling her twin's dress up like she had hours earlier. But to my surprise, she turned to me, saying, "Derrick, I'm sorry we were screwing with you, but it's tough for Sara and me, not dating or anything. If you want, you can tell everyone I'm your girlfriend, and we can make out and public and stuff. Is that cool?"

"Plus, you get private shows," Sara added as she pulled her sister's face into her thigh. Cindy licked her there, and I admit it was difficult to turn them down.

"I... I guess..."

"Great. Cindy, as you were."

I went ahead and pulled the camera off the tripod so I could get whatever angle I wanted. Cindy pulled Sara's dress up high enough that the bright yellow thong was out in the open, and she kissed every bit of skin that was showing. I moved in nice and close rather than just zoom in, but they both smiled at me rather than chase me off. From that distance I could hear her lips popping off that wet skin every time.

"What do I do now?" Cindy asked sweetly. She was looking at me, not her sister.

"You're asking me?" I huffed in disbelief.

"Yeah. I want you to get your money's worth..."

I had to think about that for a m... "Kiss her pussy."

"Thank you."

That appreciation came not from Sara, but from Cindy, whose lips latched themselves on to her yellow thong worn by her sister.

"What will you girls do?" I asked hopefully.

"Dude, just tell us, don't ask stupid questions," Sara grumbled. She was starting to sigh, and Cindy was having to hold her hands back from moving the thong out of her way.

"Then I want you to to kiss," I said. Sure enough, Cindy smiled and got to her feet, and she wasted no time in kissing her sister again. They shared a few simple pecks, and I waited for things to get more interesting, but as far as kisses went, it was boring.

I grunted. "What's wrong?" Sara asked.

"Nothing, nothing," I said as fast as I could. "It's just, I thought you wanted to... you know..."

"You told us to kiss, didn't you? Aren't we kissing?"

"Yeah, but, you know, deeper."

"Oh," she said in sudden understanding. "You mean like this?" And she held Cindy's face in her hands and plowed her mouth right open, digging deep with her tongue.

"No no no," I interrupted again. "Not like that, more passionately."

They backed it up a little bit, but all they did from there was wag their tongues together a little. It was pathetic to watch.

"No, like this," I insinuated as I moved forward, but Sara blocked me.

"Hands on the camera," she warned. "What are we doing wrong?"

I recovered from her rebuff; I wasn't allowed to touch apparently, but it was still okay for me to direct the action. "Cindy, wet your finger," I instructed.

Cindy held her hand up between her lips and her sister's, extended her finger, and stuck her tongue out to meet it.

"Sara, you too. Her finger, not yours." My heart was pounding again; there was no way I was gonna get away with this. Sara's tongue poked out as well, and the two of them lovingly lathered Cindy's finger with their saliva. It then dipped into Sara's mouth, and Sara, bless her, began giving head to it. She then turned it into Cindy's mouth, who did the same. I was suddenly very upset that my cock was staying in my pants.

"That's enough," I said after I got my concentration back. Both girls were cooing softly as they switched the finger between their two mouths. Cindy had taken to licking her finger as it slid between Sara's lips, but she pulled it out obediently and held it still in the air between their faces, waiting for further instructions.

"Put it in her ass," I said, hardly allowing myself to breathe.

Without so much as blinking, Cindy reached down her sister's backside, pulled up her dress, reached under her panties and made Sara moan. I got down with my camera, and I saw what must have been the most perfect back end in my sexual career. Not a hair in sight; two perfectly-shaped pussy lips with a hint of pink squeezed in between and an adorable little asshole the exact same shade of pink. I got the most perfect view of a slender little finger pressing up against that delicate circle, and little by little, it pushed its way in. The most delicious moan came from Sara's lips, making me abandon my post from her rear end to get her reaction from her face.

"Wait right there," I said quickly, and I rushed up to flip one of the other cameras on. But why stop there? I turned the other two on as well, then I had the girls get onto the bed where all three cameras would be focused. Sara got in Cindy's lap, and I got one tripod camera focused on their faces and one on her ass with the third taking a more full view.

"As you were, ladies," I instructed.

The nifty cameras had each other's views, and it took me all of eight seconds to learn how to use the controls on the one I was holding to zoom in on Sara's ass and face simultaneously as Cindy's finger took its second trip inside.

It was worth it. Sara's face was all gone over in heavy pleasure, and Cindy was overly-excited by the effect she was having.

"Now let's try again," I said, my excitement growing all the time. "Sara, kiss your sister. I want you to lead." I especially liked calling them "sisters" with the cameras listening, as though it wasn't obvious enough that they were identical. Sara, her eyes heavy, now leaned forward with much more purpose, her hungry lips seeking out Cindy's.

They met at last, and this time it was much slower, more purposeful. This was no longer silly posing for the camera, this was need. You could see the hair standing up on every exposed inch of Sara's skin and you could smell the arousal coming from her. Every breath she took was spent crying for her sister's lips.

Their lips melded together in sweet little kisses or just got squished between two passionate mouths. Their tongues slid out on occasion to wet lips and whet appetites. Sara would moan on occasion, and Cindy would respond by kissing her more deeply or pushing her finger deeper inside her asshole. I wanted more than anything to help them, but I knew what the rules were. I wouldn't even touch myself; I needed both hands for the camera anyways.

The fine sheen of shower water that covered Sara was slowly being replaced by a sweet sweat. I wanted to lean down and taste it, but I couldn't. But then, what was I in charge for?

"Cindy," I said with my big-boy voice, "lick her once on the chest. Taste her sweat."

Cindy broke the kiss at once to do what she was told, and just like I had envisioned, her tongue fell out of her mouth to slide, just once, along the length of Sara's exposed chest from the bottom of the neckline of her dress all the way up to her neck, and she kept on going, licking her up her face until her tongue fell again into her mouth.

These two girls were amazing, the way they melded together. But even though I was sure they'd had experience together already, even they seemed surprised by the passion they were sharing at that moment.

Sara soon began gasping, "Fuck me," in short breaths while making sure she didn't lose her grip on Cindy's lips. From the viewfinder on my hand-held, I could see one of the other cameras was capturing Cindy's fingers drifting dangerously close to Sara's pussy, which had soaked her panties.