4-4-2 Guys and Girls at a Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ignore her," I insisted, and happily, Cindy was still paying attention. She pulled her fingers away obediently. "Keep fingering her ass," I reminded. "In fact, stop kissing. Just look into her eyes while you finger her ass."

She did, and the effect was instant. I knew right away that for whatever they'd done together before, they probably never took the time to just look each other in the eyes. It was one of the things I wished I could do in bed, but the magic always broke with every, "Hang on, I've gotta make a phone call," or whatever it was whichever girl I was in bed with had to say while I was trying to be romantic. The twins seemed perfectly enchanted with one-another, engaged in the simplest of sex acts, yet completely succumbing to the intensity of it. There was such longing in Sara's eyes, and in Cindy's was overpowering fascination.

**********

I can still smell the smell of their sex. Some weeks passed, and Becky wouldn't talk to me. But oddly enough, she seemed to make sure I was in range to hear about her new boyfriend, who would be taking her to the Senior Ball at Cameron High a few days later. Cindy had invited me as per our official dating status, but I declined.

"Please? We really want you to go with us," she had begged rather unemotionally.

I answered, "It's one thing for me to take the two of you when Sara's date drops out at the last minute, but I'm not taking you both to another dance; it'd be too obvious."

"We'll do something special for you," she'd continued. "You think that last one was good? That was nothing."

My heart may have skipped a beat at that, but I was pretty sure I wouldn't be getting any; there'd just be another filming session. I still haven't fucked Cindy yet, and my body was positively aching for her. I would be completely hard whenever I was around her, which was often. We boys could hardly meet up at the bar without her at least dropping in, her and her sister Salamandy. Sadie even started popping in, but she was just an annoyance.

But Cindy was every bit the submissive girlfriend in public, always interested in what I had to say while shying away from conversation with other boys. She flirted disgustingly with any girl that came near me, including Sally, which only made Sally want to clear out. But when Sara was around, I was always treated to at least a few private minutes of them kissing and telling one-another exactly how they wanted to make love that night.

I bet that if I had pressed it, I could've gotten Cindy into bed, but only just once, and I was enjoying the hope. The problem was that she genuinely didn't seem interested. Sara was alright at the time, not to say that she wasn't phenomenal in bed (or on the floor), but the two girls, their hearts just weren't in it. I knew fully well that they loved sex with each other, but not with anyone else that I (or anyone) knew of. It was almost as if they were exclusive to one-another, only they were both way too skilled with a dick for me to believe that.

Back to Becky: She seemed in love with the idea of going to the Ball, and I couldn't help but feel happy for her, but I was so damned pissed off at the same time. And why shouldn't I be? I hardly ever got off any more, and that was just when I jerked mys... actually, I haven't done that in weeks, come to think of it.

Not since the night I slept with Sara. Either way, Cindy put up with going with Sara, though I didn't see why they didn't want to include me in the first place except for me to make an appearance. Anyway, I was supposed to be dating one of them, not both. Then Becky, she still avoided me, but by the time the Ball rolls around, I'll bet I'll know more about her date than his own mother.

The day of course rolled around. It was a Friday like usual, giving Becky little more than two hours to get ready between getting home from school and having to get on the train to the hotel in the next town up, where the dance would go on. She positively clamored her way through the house for that two hours, cramming every minute into some productive means of getting her makeup just perfect, but by the time her date rolled around, she was screaming in fits.

"Bridezilla," I chuckled to myself. I had mostly locked myself in my bedroom as soon as I got home from my own class, and I was there when she had gotten back to get ready. She never knocked on the door or anything before she headed out, so I never came out.

I'll admit I was curious as to what she looked like after spending so much time getting ready, but I'm sure there'd be pictures. Suddenly the idea of some prick from high school going anywhere with my sister got me very upset, and I didn't care to make a scene. That was my sister's business, not mine.

*****************

She wasn't home when I got back late Saturday night after classes and beer. Nor was she there the next morning, but Mom didn't seem the slightest bit put-off; I'm sure that wherever Becky was, she had cleared it with her. She was finally around Sunday evening after I got back from Bill's house and cards, where Bill had laughed us all out the door, our cash in his hand. The last sound we heard was Sadie purring up from behind him.

"Bit late for only staying over one night," Ass-breath said as Becky came tuckered through the door.

Like I do, she ignored him, as well as me, and headed straight up for bed after saying two useless words to our mother. Ass tried challenging her ability to leave without his permission, but she blew right through him yet again. Brave of her, but she was eighteen and nearly out of high school. She could leave in as little as a month if she wanted to.

I took after her example and headed upstairs, but to my room rather than hers. I thought maybe she'd come talk to me as she sometimes did, but I got nothing. I just went to sleep, looking forward to another easy Monday of watching everyone else scramble for the first-of-the-week nonsense.

***

Another month went by. I stopped going out as much, and I stopped getting as many offers of romantic beds. The other boys saw the change in me I think, but Bill said to Sam that I was acting too much like Dree. I was too spaced out to think about it.

Cindy didn't seem to notice. With me not paying any attention to her, she didn't have to pay any to me, and she was free to conduct her business without putting on airs. She never mentioned what kind of time she had at the dance, and I didn't ask. That's for real couples.

I was fine to disappear in my studies, which suddenly seemed very lame, but classes dried up at the end of the season. I was looking forward to a relaxing summer to replace, but right in the thick of it I got swindled into going to Cameron High graduation.

"What for?" I had complained.

"Your sister's graduation, obviously," my mother said incredulously.

I went, but there was nothing special going on. It seemed like I knew half the girls that graduated, I'd even fucked some of them, but it didn't hold any interest for me. Things didn't get any more interesting later on when we took a train three towns over to find a restaurant that had a table for four.

While we sat around in wait, I did what I could to stay out of the conversation about "What're you gonna do about the future?" that Becky had to put up with from our mom and the other guy, just like I did years earlier. After waiting long enough, I excused myself to the bathroom. I have this thing where I like coming back to a table loaded with hot food and me with clean hands.

When I stepped out the lavatory, Becky was there. Not using the restroom herself; she was waiting for me.

"Hey," I said dumbly. Truth be told, we hadn't spoken in months. We were never best friends for life, but we had never gone so long without even saying "howdy" once every blue moon. I don't know when, but somewhere done the line I had become comfortable with it.

"Why weren't you at the Ball?" she asked crossly.

"Didn't feel like going," I said as dispassionately as I could.

"Too busy off fucking your new girlfriend?" she accused.

Hmm.

"I don't think 'girlfriend' is the proper word for it."

"Oh, right. That's my brother Derrick, the ladies' man. Too much man for just one girl, aren't you? But I'll admit, you had me fooled for a while. I thought you were going steady with this one."

"Who?" I asked in all honest curiosity.

"That blond whore, you idiot. Or was it even her you were with? Blow her off for her twin sister, did you?"

"I don't know where you're getting these ideas from, but Cindy and I don't really..."

"Ha!" she interrupted. "So it's true!"

I shook my head in confusion. "I know it seems like we're dating, but Cindy didn't really... we've never even fucked."

"And Sara?"

"Of course not! Well, yeah, that one time, but you were there, too."

"I thought you liked me, you jerk!"

Now I'm really confused. "Well, yeah, you're my sister."

"Is that really all? But don't even say anything; I know how you really feel. You'd skip from me to the next girl without even telling her about us. You probably wouldn't even break up with your last girlfriend properly first. At least I know you for the liar that you are."

I was getting pissed now. Grabbing her arm, I demanded, "Where the fuck are you getting these ideas? I know that one party we were at was a little crazy, but after that I never even..."

"I know all about you and the twins, asshole! I know about the video!"

"What video?"

"Don't play dumb; I know you ditched the party at the orphanage so you could fuck both of them at that art shop."

Enough was enough. "I don't know who's been telling you what, but I never did anything like that." I walked away, leaving her behind.

"She practically bragged about it!" she called after me, but she wasn't able to say anything else without attracting attention from the rest of the diners.

As I hoped for, food was there waiting for me when I got back. Unfortunately, I wasn't in the mood. Becky was sat next to me, and she shunned any further conversation. It was only too obvious that we'd been fighting by the restrooms, but luckily enough no one wanted to make a scene about it.

Mid-way through, Becky started looking less angry and more sad. I tried to avoid her eyes, but several minutes later, I felt her foot rubbing up against my leg. I passed her a casual glance, but her eyes were still sad and downcast. I tried to ignore her; she was somewhat famous for her moods. Still, to go so long without talking to me and then blow up only to turn around and play footsie with me in the space of an hour, it was a bit puzzling, even for her.

Then I felt Becky's naked foot sneaking up my pant leg. Dammit, my cock got hard again. Some months without a woman and my sister finally warming up to me, I felt like I was gonna come in my pants. Good thing I was already tucked well into the table, because Becky didn't hold back. Every time she readjusted herself in her chair, her hand went to my lap for support, and I swear her fingertips lingered over my hard-on.

Then I got to imagine her foot, pulled free of her strap-on heel she called a shoe. Her spiderweb tattoo and black toenails only made me want to give up staring at her breasts in favor of her feet, and I'm a man who likes a pair of breasts. As graduation was a big deal, she was wearing a dress almost worthy of a school dance, and her choice for that day was cut low enough to let her bra do some wonderful things for me to get distracted by as I tried to eat.

And it seemed she noticed. Every time I would glance down her chest, she would rub against me more and find something she had to reach across the table for. Her beautifully-spun black hair would spill little by little out of its delicate, spindly nest and fall across her face here and there, complimenting her black makeup, though she had some color to her lips and eyes for the sake of being photographed in public.

We were sat in a booth thing, so Becky had every opportunity to squeeze in tight next to me. Her leg rested across mine, and I could feel her dress pull up to her hips. When her plate was taken away and we started looking over the dessert menu, she pulled in even closer to me, hands under the table, so she could share mine. And with her hands under the table, nothing was stopping her hand from sliding across my thigh non-stop.

Ordering dessert got us talking again, and in time it seemed as though Becky wasn't upset anymore, which was a good thing for old Derrick. She still wasn't talking to me, per se, but her hand finally pulled up high into my lap so her slow strokes moved only over my cock.

Dessert went on like that; though we had our own dishes, Becky and I shared with one-another, still so tight together that there wasn't any room for our middle arms. Her left hand stayed on my cock the entire time, and my right arm was finally around her waist, feeling the hem of her dress. She only leaned further into me, still calmly petting my cock.

With conversation sparked back up, we were well into some wine (all around for the occasion) well past dessert. My hand lingered hopefully on Becky's side, hoping for some kind of change, but when she gave me no support, I finally pulled her dress up past her hips and rested my hand on her bare bottom. Oh, the sweet, soft, feel of a woman's ass in my hand once more it had been waaay too long. And to go with it, Becky sighed into my shoulder, even turned in to me, turning her ass further out into my hand and tossing her far leg into my lap.

Her ass was opened up to me, but I still didn't feel as brave as I wanted. But in a while, my clutches turned to wanderings, and I reached closer and closer to her center as she had with my cock, and finally my fingers fell upon the faintest whisper of a thong protecting her from me. Her fingers immediately squeezed around my cock, making me stop.

I was a bit surprised, so I just held my ground, but I was afraid of her backing off. Shortly after, my braver half took over (she was still petting my cock under the table with her leg thrown across mine), so I began to pet her pussy over her thong.

I shouldn't have worried; she began purring into me, undetectable by the two people sitting across from us. I felt moisture under my fingers, making me pull the thin scrap of cloth to the side and push an inch or two of finger inside her.

"Ahh!" she gasped rather loudly. We drew some attention, but she recovered in a flash, "I just remembered! Remember that one dessert I said looked gross because I couldn't pronounce it? I remember what it was now! Can I have one?"

Mom and her sack of shit glanced at each other, but Becky kept pushing the bill, "Come on, for graduation? Only one in a lifetime, right?"

That did the job. They commemorated on the two of us getting along again, she could only smile awkwardly as I pushed two fingers farther up her pussy.

The new dessert arrived on two plates for the four of us to enjoy. Becky's nose turned up at the sight of it, honestly disliking it, but I couldn't resist but mess with her. Having been fingering her for several minutes then, I pulled my fingers out, jabbed them into the cake, then thrust them into her mouth.

Everyone was surprised, and Mom scolded me for my behavior in public, but it blew over. Neither of them knew how Becky's tongue swam around my fingers, pulling every bit of her own taste off even as she squinted in disgust at being picked on by her big brother and the nasty crêpe blend. When she playfully bit down on my fingers, forcing me to withdraw them, my fingers were sparkling clean, but still smelling of delicious cake, saliva, and sweet, sweet pussy.

I put my arm back around her and she snuggled back into me, a perfect vision of sibling companionship. Only my hand trailed down my sibling's thigh to stop at her ass, and I didn't stop until my fingertips were placed back over her covered pussy.

She left my cock alone from that point, using both her hands to eat the cake, but I still explored with my fingers. After I rubbed her pussy for a few more seconds, I drew my fingers back, shaking, to touch her somewhere else. Her eyes widened at once; I knew right away I had crossed the boundaries. No way would I get away with doing this in open public. But still, I rubbed her cute butthole in little circles under the strap of thong. Her ass froze in place contrary to how she had moved with me when my fingers were in her pussy.

She gazed up into my eyes with those murderous, angelic blue eyes, set off so divinely by her otherwise dark features. She wasn't daring me to go on, nor to stop cold, nor even threatening my very life for my boldness; she was only questioning me with those eyes, questioning how her own big brother could do something so cheeky.

I shrugged invisibly at her and pushed my finger up her asshole. I felt her grip down on me, resisting me. It only felt better with each passing moment as the blood of my forefinger was drained away, forced out by her tight grip. She didn't hump back at me, and my finger wasn't wet enough anymore to get any farther in, so I just held it there, feeling her anal ring with little flexes of my finger while she continued eating the cake that she had ordered special despite not liking it. She didn't dare cause a fuss, didn't dare try to stop me. And to think she could have just sat on my hand.

When we got home, we all remained rather cordial for the few seconds of being inside. But I was quick to excuse myself upstairs, and just after shutting my bedroom door behind me I heard Becky's heeled feet clomping up after me.

My bedroom door flew open without ceremony, and my sister charged up at me and slapped me across the face. Before I could so much as blink, she reached for me, grabbed me by the hair, and pulled me down so she could kiss me hard. Her other hand went straight down my pants go bring my cock back to life, that cock which had been taking a break from being hard all day long. Watching teenage girls graduate is hard work.

Her girlish legs were clinging to mine, free of shoes or socks. One wrapped around my thigh to compliment her hand warming its way down to my rear end, and the other snuck in between my legs, inching closer to my groin. Just as soon as my dick got as hard as could be, she slammed her knee up between my legs, not even letting go of me. As I crumpled to the floor in abject pain, she disappeared off to her own room.

"Huh," I said to myself in my own head; I was in too much pain to speak out-loud. Suffice to say, Becky was behaving very strangely. I gathered myself up, got undressed, and found something much more suitable in my comfy sweats. So dressed, I went next door and let myself in, just like Becky did.

I was ready to let her have it, being quite put-off for not just tonight, but for the past several months. But instead, my will broke when I saw her curled into a ball on her bed, crying her eyes out. She hadn't even taken off her shoes.

"Becky? You alright?" I asked rather sweetly despite my recent pain. She didn't respond, but I sat down on the bed anyway and rested a hand on her shoulder. That lasted for a few minutes. I got over waiting for her, so I turned her to face me. "If I did anything, I honestly didn't mean to..."

"I hate you!" she said in a surprise turnaround. She began beating her tiny fists against my chest, but I caught them both, as we men do, and I reached for some nearby tissue to wipe the tears out of her face. She resisted, but I was firm. I ended up going through a few tissues since she was rather well-hidden behind some heavy makeup that was turning her face blacker with every stroke of tissue, but a steady supply of tears from her gorgeous eyes allowed me to finish the job.