4-4-3 Girls at a Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waitress came and asked if there was anything else we needed. When I informed her to the contrary, she asked if she'd see me tomorrow before heading off without bringing a check.

"You work here?"

"You really ought to check your potential tenants better," I said, helping myself to my feet and waiting patiently for her to get to hers before heading to the front door.

"Oh by the way, I wanted to talk to you about that," she said. She slipped her feet back into her sandals and got up, and we headed out the door.

"Can it wait until we get back?"

****

When we got home (this place feels more like home than my old house ever did), Leo had already taken off to whatever he does during the day. Reo and I had walked home rather than take the public transit, so we got a good bit of chatting done in the two hours it took us to drag our feet back to the welcome home mat.

She immediately popped on the coffee as soon as she freed her feet from her sandals. I repaired to the kitchen table and stretched out. "So, what'd you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"Hmm?" She was playing with coffee fixings, so I was again treated to her increasingly attractive backside.

"Remember, you said something about wanting to talk to me about something?"

"Oh, must've forgotted." She pulled a chair out so she could sit in front of me without the table between us. I was all too aware how high her skirt rose, yet she didn't cross her legs or put her hands in her lap. "So, you have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Not really." I didn't exactly explain the situation as that would've been breaking Cindy's and Sara's confidences, but I said that I certainly go out with Cindy once in a while. But I go out with my sister too, doesn't necessarily mean anything. She in turn told me a thing or two about my life.

I noticed how pointedly she glossed over anything to do with her parents when they came into a story; she mostly talked about her brother and how she had to keep her eye on him to make sure he didn't mess up the house.

"Oh, darn, I remember now." I sat up straight, wearing a pleasant face to listen most kindly (a new habit I was forming just for her). "You know how you said I should interview more carefully?"

"Mm."

"Well, I'd rather not have to."

"Oh?"

"You and your sister are really great. Len and me, we were really worried we'd end up taking on some really weird couple in their fifties or something that'd try to get away with things all the time and get motorcycle grease all over the garage."

"That would be too bad."

"I want you to know that we both like having the both of you. If you feel the same way..."

I don't know what blind, idiotic notion took over, but I leaned forward and kissed her. I felt like she wanted me to. I could've passed it off as a simple acknowledgment of her feelings, but as soon as my lips touched hers, I knew I had done the right thing. We kissed like that forever, just a simple kiss of two people, and finally the discomfort of leaning over got to me and made me sit back in my own chair.

She was in my lap in half a moment, and she cupped my face in her tiny hands to give me the sweetest kiss I think I've ever had. I wrapped my hands around her, like one does, and one hand happened to rest on her hip, with my fingers just brushing the soft flesh of her sweet ass through that skirt that had my attention all morning. Normally a girl moans if she likes it and bats away my hand if she doesn't. But Reo, she just kept kissing me.

So I just kept kissing her. She was soft and pliant, but I could tell she hadn't done much kissing before. Her hands were petting my face and stroking my hair like she had never even touched a guy before or as though I were her precious boyfriend. Normally that's a big red light for me (nevermind my usual yellow warning), but it felt so good that I couldn't stop her.

She pulled back, and our eyes did that dance where you can't decide which eye to look into. She had soft gray eyes and pale blond hair that fair girls usually get this late into summer. Her lips were slightly pink, and her breathing was just a bit faster than normal. I kept expecting something to interrupt us like my sister or her brother barging through the door, but nothing did. We could only stare.

In something unprecedented in my life, I reached up to touch her face. Something about how she made me feel so intimate, I don't know. Normally I've got my hand down a girl's panties by now, but instead it was on her face, feeling her fresh, soft skin, completely unblemished by makeup, yet looking so beautiful.

My fingers played through her hair and rested on her neck. Her body seemed to melt into mine at that point, and we were kissing again. Now both my hands slid down to her ass, and she swung a leg over me so she could switch from sitting side-saddle to proper mounting.

With my hands still on her ass, I pulled her tight into me, and she was just as fast to tuck in so her pelvis squeezed tightly against my hardon collider trapped in my shorts. I slid my hands under her skirt to feel her ass properly at last, but there were her damn huge panties in the way. My fingers trailed their snug lines, hoping for a way in. She was getting warmed up, but I had no idea if she was used to someone sneaking under her wear. I couldn't help but hold back.

She didn't seem to be worrying about it. While she had her legs wrapped around the chair and was pulling herself tight against me, she wasn't rocking her hips against me or anything. She was caressing my shoulders and my neck, but she wasn't what you could call "groping". Weird.

I was, of course, ready to unzip my pants, only I thought she'd get around to it once she was ready. I wanted the thing out, but to take it out myself? Nah. Instead, I touched her body more. Her ass, her waist, her neck, her arms, but she never got ahead. She liked me necking her, but still her hips weren't thrusting against my hardness. Weird.

The coffee got angry at last, and she got up to attend to it like nothing had happened. My erection went down by the time she came back with two foaming mugs of whatever she did, and we drank them in silence.

"So, your room, or mine?" I joked. I figured it was joking mood; this wasn't the first time I'd been a victim of broken blind passion.

She thought about it seriously. "Yours, I suppose." Score? I wasn't sure.

In my room, she took a minute to appreciate how I hadn't decorated yet. We both sat down on my bed, and I held her gently and rubbed her body some. I made a move to get to her shirt, but she stopped me.

"Do you have any condoms?" she asked.

"Actually, I wasn't planning on doing that," I said, but I have no idea where it came from.

"Really? I thought you'd..."

"I'd love to, honestly, but it doesn't have to be now. I thought we could just get to know each other a little bit. We'll be living together for a while, right?"

"Yeah, I suppose you're right." She kissed me again, more deeply than ever. She swung her leg over my lap to mount me again, and she took her own shirt off. My lips immediately latched onto one of her nipples, and at last she reached for my zipper.

My hands switched to her ass at once, and I was no longer shy about slipping my fingers under her panties. She was pretty wet for such a stoic girl, though she still made no move to encourage access to my fingers. Still we kissed, harder now with our genitals in the other's hand.

She went to take her skirt off next, but I stopped her, laid her down on the bed. I pulled her panties off and slipped them into my pocket, then I went to town. And by "went to town" I mean I went down on her. And when I say "I went down on her," I mean I licked her wet pussy with everything I had.

I honestly thought she had never come before in her life and that she may not with me, but she did just fine. I made her come one, two, three times as a warmup, then I went to work.

I began teasing her clit, now licking, now fingering her. Long pauses to suck the tendons in her thighs, moments to kiss her lips and feel her breasts.

She was fun to play with, and she made enough noises to encourage me to take her further. Once she had a few bigger orgasms, I was ready for her to pull me up by the hair or something to do something else, but it never came, so I kept eating her out. She tasted really good.

Then my sister came barging in.

Honestly? I wasn't even surprised. It's not like everything else in my life hasn't gone wrong. And one look on her face told me everything was wrong.

"I need to talk to you," she said in the coldest voice I've ever heard out of her.

When she shut the door behind her, I remembered to notice Reo. She was curled quietly under a blanket, making sure to not make a nuisance of herself. "See you later?"

"Uhh... yeah. Good luck."

Scrapping some dignity together, I popped off to my sister's room.

"I hope you realize what you just did," she scoffed.

"...That being?"

"That's our landlady's pussy you had your face in, genius. You know how many things are wrong with that?"

"Thrill me."

"Why couldn't you just keep it in your pants? It's bad enough we..."

"It's been 'in my pants' for a couple months, thank you, and it wasn't out my pants tonight. What do you care, anyway?"

"I live here. You think I want to come home every day wondering if I still have a home based on whether or not you still give her her kicks in bed a few weeks later?"

"It's not like that."

"Of course not. How long before she decides you're the one for her and everybody has to get out so the two of you can start a family?"

"Several years, if at all, I'm thinking. She doesn't seem like the kind of girl who'd..."

"Oh, right, I forgot how the two of you are so close all of a sudden. Well, don't let me interfere. I've got work tomorrow, so I need to get to bed. Goodnight."

"It's three in the afternoon."

"Goodnight, Derrick. You should probably wash your face, or all your girlfriends at work are gonna think you're up to something. I wouldn't want you to have to miss out."

Women.

******

It's not like I've never been in the shit with Becky before. It's just usually about being at the wrong place at the wrong time, not me fooling around with a chick on my own time. In fact, the last one that did that was that bitch Stephanie or whatever her name was, my first girlfriend.

After I found out she was cheating on me, I thought I broke up with her thoroughly, but then when she saw me with another girl a week or two later, she called me out in front of everybody, demanding to know what the fuck I was thinking and how what I did reflected on her.

Needless to say, I haven't been involved with a woman like that since then. Every time I get close to one, I think back to that time, and I get queasy. "Get some and get out of there," that was my motto. Sampson's is "get some, then get her sister or her best friend." Hopefully both. Bill's was just "get some if you can," though the rest of us never tell him that.

The next day didn't see me in a better mood, but at least Becky wasn't around to make it worse. I wanted to see what was up and get things clear again, only I never know what's on her mind, or how to begin. Using the restroom, getting dressed, going downstairs for breakfast, it all sucked.

It was pointedly worse than living at home. Here I was, finally out of the house, yet I was still with my sister, with whom I hadn't been able to have a good relationship with growing up because we were both hiding in our separate rooms whenever we were home. Now we're still separated, but this time it's because we made it that way. I made it that way.

Reo was in the kitchen, putting together the same old boring breakfast she always eats. She told me Becky had shown face briefly for food before leaving the house. Reo herself was rather shy about seeing my sister after last night, and she wasn't quite comfortable with me either. We still ate together, but in silence, and she took off right after she finished. Leo was nowhere to be seen.

I went to work to take my mind off of things, hoping my friends would show up. Instead, I got the usual gaggle of girls crowding the bar, giving Jess a hard time. I'm a waiter, so I don't have much to do with Jess. Cindy came around to play the figurehead, and girlfriend that she is, she saw that I wasn't feeling very up, so she got me around the back to make out with me for my break. It was nice, but I kept imagining Becky in my arms, or maybe Reoren, or sometimes Sara, but never the girl I was with.

I cursed myself when I took a good long look at her. She was gorgeous, and I'd spent a good few hours during high school perving over her just like everyone else did. She was officially my girlfriend, but only she, I, and her twin sister knew it was only for convenience.

She said something along the lines of being gay and not wanting anyone to know, but I think it runs deeper than that. One way or another, despite all the time I wished she was mine in body as well as in title, I cared very little for her and being with her gave me no real pleasure. She hardly distracted me from my problems as it was.

In all, this wasn't the summer I was hoping for. I wanted an easy job, easy classes in sight next semester, and plenty of tail-fin as I went along. And, oh yeah, my sister sleeping in my bed with me. Now I have a job I don't really like, a girlfriend that keeps other girls from noticing me, and a sister that won't talk to me.

A week or something later, things were still cold at home, work still sucked, and my girlfriend only came around to be seen with me in public. The worst news of all was that the biggest party of the year was about to go down, and I was slotted to miss it.

About that: There's this string of frat houses across the state from Raleigh to Charlotte with all the universities in-between. We don't have frats at Laurel because it's smack dab in the middle of a neighborhood, so all that loud noise isn't allowed. But in the summertime, all these houses band together to rent this huge house on the beach. Our beach.

The party itself spills out onto the beach itself and the whole weekend. Admission is steep and student status is a must, so it doesn't get quite as crowded inside as you might think, though the out-of-doors numbers get into quadruple digits. It was normally the highlight of a summer full of watching girls from a comfortable beach blanket and some pineapple and cocoanut cooling your tongue.

I was all set to go, but I was depressed. That was, until something changed.

"Derrick?"

"Yeah, Becky?" It came as such a shock when she walked right up to me and said my name. I wanted to tell her all at once how happy I was just to hear her voice, but I had to play it cool. Maybe she didn't want to talk.

"Take me to the Rompus Andevorous, yeah?" for such was the party's name.

"Umm... yeah. Why don't..."

"If I go with an actual date," she objected before I could complete my thought, "I probably won't get anywhere, and since I'm not in college yet..."

"But since you're an up-and-coming freshman..."

"Whatever; it's cool with you, right?"

"Don't you have a boyfriend?"

She glared at me good for that one, but she didn't say anything.

"Yeah, sure." I allowed myself to smile, and she smiled too, only just for a moment before she retreated back to her room.

I felt like a hundred dollars. She didn't give me any signs of wanting to share some time in bed with me, but she was talking again, and she had needed my help. Suddenly the world was a very bright place.

*********

The day of the party, I got dressed in very simple clothes: Windbreakers, Speedo trunks, and a throwaway short-sleeve, button-down shirt. Of course I wanted to dress up for the ladies, but you can't swim in the ocean of a hot beach in slacks, and no matter how nice your shirt is, you probably don't want to be wearing it for three solid days.

I hopped downstairs to wait for Becky to get ready, and behold, she was there waiting for me. Straight hair, a seashell necklace, and a sea-blue summer dress that melted my heart into a little puddle. The only times I ever saw her in straight hair, she was very friendly to me.

We both slipped on our sandals (cheap and losable) and headed for the train. It would only take about ten minutes with stops once we boarded, and most everyone on it was dressed like we were. Some girls wore only bikinis, some with leis, while others wore extensive makeup, hair done, and sporting party dresses with expensive heels. Out-of-towners was my guess. The ride over gave me time to appreciate the female body about to be put on display, but in my eyes no one looked better than my Becky.

We got to the house after picking up a few more beach-goers along the way. Half of them headed straight for the beach itself, while the rest went to the house itself, door-first. We got ourselves to the door, and we were stopped by a tool with a fake tan and short, spiky bleached hair. He had a muscle shirt to display his college-exercise-room-body and one of those shitty plastic watches that were in style. Baggy jeans worn under his ass, brand-name shoes, the works. He was shaved smooth and smelled slightly heady. Typical college frat boy, only he looked to be nearly thirty. Pathetic, thought I.

He asked for admission fee of us, and Becky immediately threw herself into his arms, kissing him with more enthusiasm than I'd ever seen in her. The tool's hands went right for her ass, but she actually helped him get one to her tits, and I can't help but think that if her crotch wasn't grinding so hard against his, she wouldn't put her hand down his pants. I admit I was disgusted, watching the display.

He had to have been ten years older than her, and him still farming for girls fresh out of high school when he should be out of college and starting a career. He was a sleazebag of the worst kind, and no mistake. And he was touching my sister. And she wanted him to.

"Who's got ID?" he asked after someone behind us politely coughed to move the line along. I showed him my state-issued phone license, but he wanted my college tags. This place was serious about not letting civilians inside. My status as a frequenter at Laurel U got the both of us inside, but it bothered me that he didn't even bother to check whether Becky was of drinking age, nevermind sexing age. Looking at her with her untouched features and glamorous flat hair, she could easily be mistaken for being about sixteen. From looking at him, I bet he'd like it better that way.

He let her in after telling her that admission came with a beach towel and all-you-can-drink for the day, but he stopped me on my way through, asking me for a fifty. I shelled it out, though I loathed his touch, he who had touched my sister without my approval. Rather than make a fuss about it with people waiting in line, I hurried inside to make sure my sister didn't get too far away.

I shouldn't have worried. She was waiting for me, and once I caught up with her, she had me follow her quickly to the wet room, where she was a little too quick in having me unzip her dress so she could step out into her divine thong bikini. I also had to grab towels for the both of us and drinks once we were outside, and it wasn't long after I settled myself down that I lost track of her.

I got up to find her after relaxing in the sun for a bit, but there was simply no chance; there were too many people, still so early into the party. We weren't carrying phones, and I didn't recognize anyone either of us knew. I decided I may as well do some wandering and enjoy the party I'd paid so much for.

After swimming, watching the fins go by, lazing about, and wandering, I headed back inside to the pool table. Lucky me, the boys was there.