4-4-3 Girls at a Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanna get out of here."

"Of course. We'll arrange transportation..."

"No, I mean, out of this town. I'm sick of this place. This place is sick to begin with, and I've had enough of it."

"Sick? What do you mean?"

"I don't wanna talk about it. I heard you guys give people work; could you set me up with something?" I thought of the real estate agency in California. "Like, across the country? Do you do anything like that?"

She pondered on that for a moment. I had hope. She then tapped her watch and her lips moved; though I didn't hear her say anything, she stopped as though to listen after, and she mouthed something else, still staring down.

A few moments later, the tall ogre of a man from the pictures came in. Though he had been blond once, his hair was receding rather grayish. He still had an aura of youth about him though, the same as the other four. I noticed at once a sharp connection between him and his wife, and for once Misses Campbell's face lit up in joy rather than professional demeanor that separated her from the others.

The two of them spoke in hushes to one-another for a moment, then he turned to address me. "Joe Campbell," he said, extending his hand. "Director of activities for the school here."

"Campbell? As in, Samson Campbell?"

"He's my brother's boy," he explained briefly. "I hear you're looking to get away from it all."

"Suddenly I don't like it here anymore."

"Have you ever done a school trip or anything?"

"I went to Argentina once in college; it was pretty cool, except we got stuck for a few extra weeks."

"We do that quite often here so that our students get a feel for how big the world is and how they can actually put their hands on it. Anyways, your request comes at an excellent time: One of our people is sick, and I was going to have to go on one of the field trips. If you're up to it, you can take the kids as a councilor."

"Kids?"

"I think you'll find them nicer than frat boys."

"I'll do it. When do I leave?"

"Interested at all where you're going, who's going with you?"

"Not really."

Fuck this town, and fuck the people in it. My boys were straight; they'd understand. My sister could have this place and be free from me. My only regret was not telling sweet Reoren, who had given me her favor in such short time.

"Does it pay?"

"We don't have payed positions, but if you have expenses you'd like us to cover..."

"I'm renting a room from Reoren Fraliusan, and she made it perfectly clear she didn't want to endure the headache of having to replace me, so..."

"We'll arrange to have your part covered in your absense."

"Maybe a little more? She's trying to save up to put herself through college, so she's working through summer..."

"We'll take care of it."

That's one thing I won't have dangling over my shoulders. As to the rest of it, goodbye, Rotterdale. Rot and die for all I care. I won't be returning.