48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 02: Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carole99
Carole99
472 Followers

Kiah interrupted, "Alina, there must be some women who just can't do this. What happens to them?"

"Put those thoughts out of your mind! Have you noticed that the bathing pool is sparkling clean each morning? Have you ever seen any dirt on the floors? Have you wondered who cleans your bathroom?" Kiah cast her eyes down. "Some of these women are older, but not all. Kiah, I have been in your situation. I know it is a shock and a disappointment to leave your old life like this."

Kiah broke into tears and put her head in her hands.

Alina reached across and took her hands. "Look at me. I will help you. We will do this together. Now go to your rooms and talk or cry this out. You have work to do."

Tala said, "Let's go to my room!" As they walked, Tala playfully pinched Raisa. "Looks like you won't be wearing these whities much longer!" Raisa turned with a shocked look. "Come on, Isa, I'll tell you what I have heard."

Tala took both of her hands as they sat on the bed. "What?"

"Alina says Master wants you first! That's why you're here. I'm going to tell you everything you need to know." The shocked look came right back.

"Ummm, why? When?"

"Alright, calm down. It seems the why is because you like the rubber dick so much! When? Probably in the next few days." Raisa started trembling. "Isa, just sit back and listen for a while."

"First, Master is just a man. He will not hurt you. Master loves women! He just likes to play out his little fantasies. Has Alina told you about the virgin thing?"

"Yes, a little."

"OK, first, he knows you're not a virgin. You just need to act all shy and nervous, like you want him to be your first, but you don't know what to do. He will come up and kiss you. Respond. He will take your hand and walk to the bed. He will slowly undress you. Cover yourself like a blushing bride."

"Follow his lead. He will be very gentle. When he enters you at first, give a small cry of pain. Then begin responding to his thrusts. From what I've heard, your body will take over from there."

Raisa smiled and blushed at the same time. They dissolved into giggles. Tala drew her into another tight hug. "Enough for now. I love an afternoon nap. Don't you?" Soon, both were dozing, one in bright orange, and the other still in white.

In Kiah's room the atmosphere was a bit strained. Neither wanted to talk about what was next. Ishamel went into the bathroom. When she came out, Kiah went in. Finally, the stalling was over.

Ishamel had an idea. "You know, we don't have to get naked for this."

"Really?" Kiah blurted. "What do we have to do?"

"First, the usual." They picked up the ever present penises, and proceeded to lick and slurp. The thought occurred to Ishamel that this was even sexier in a dress than it was naked.

"Alright, now lift your dress a bit and put it inside you."

"What?"

"Come on, like this, just a bit." Ishamel lowered herself. "It's not so bad. Enjoy it!" Kiah took a deep breath, and let out a sigh. She put the penis underneath herself, and let it enter. "Now, up and down, little strokes, long ones. Raisa came all over hers this morning. Give it a try!"

Kiah didn't answer, but she kept moving. Her morning activity in the tub flashed into her mind. She looked at Ishamel, who was bouncing with abandon, her left hand moving in small circles. Soon they both rode their tiny horses, oblivious to the other. The short strokes were producing a delicious tickle. Ishamel came first, with great gasps and groans.

Kiah started with small sounds, soon turning to low moans. "Mmmmm, mmmm, ahhhh, ahhh" The penis plopped out on the floor. Both women slumped down for a few moments.

"Anyone for a nice bubble bath?"

Next morning, Kiah and Ishamel reported to Alina. She told them to leave their clothing on. Raisa was not present. "Don't worry about her. She is fine. Today we will train first and then swim. Did you have a successful evening?"

"Yes, Ma'm," both women mumbled.

"Good! I am pleased. I need to talk about something that is rare, but sometimes the Master is feeling a need to assert his authority. This is often after one of his trips, and I will do my best to warn you about his mood. He will not harm you. He may even go as far as to spank you, but it is really just a show of dominance."

Kiah looked up and stammered, "W-w-what?"

"You must listen to me. This is just part of his fantasy life. Let me take you through a scene that I have been through myself. Stand up!" Startled, both women rose. "As you enter his door, he may harshly say, 'Strip!' Do so now, quickly!"

Kiah opened her robe and let it fall back. Ishamel slipped the straps of her gown off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. "You can judge his mood by the tone of his voice. If he seems angry, go to your knees and then bend down and extend out your hands toward him. Remain this way until he speaks." She waited. In a moment, both naked girls were stretched out. "Come here." Alina moved her bare feet toward the approaching women. "Now, begin licking my feet, like kittens, as we did before."

Two tongues began darting in and out, wetting Alina's feet. "Work your way up my ankles and calves. Good, that's it." All three women began to feel the erotic effect of the wet massage.

"Ishamel, over my knees, now!" As the command sunk in, she placed herself in an arch over Alina's lap. "You are to act like it hurts more than it does, and you are to become aroused, which won't be a problem." With her right hand, Alina gave her three loud slaps. "Owwww, ahhh!" Alina touched Ishamel's thigh, motioning her to open them. Three more slaps. "Oww, please!"

Ishamel felt a hand moving down over her pussy. Lightly. "Mmmmm." Close by, Kiah knelt on her heels and watched, fascinated. After a few rounds of slaps and caresses, Ishamel was on the verge. A little direct movement around her clit brought her to a gasping orgasm.

As her breathing slowed, Alina helped her off her lap. "Go to the bath, dear one." As she walked unsteadily away, Alina beckoned to Kiah, "Your turn, get up here."

The following days were more relaxed, with more swimming and lounging in the bathing pool, and brief practice sessions. The next week found the three girls back together with Alina. Everyone knew by this time that Raisa would be the first. As they practiced and learned more about the Master's many preferences, they also learned that submission and even embarrassment could be arousing.

"There is another scene I must tell you about. There will be times when he wants you to submit yourselves, more like a slave than a mistress. You must never forget that men have dominance here, and have for centuries. Our Master, like all men, is stimulated by the visual. You all have beautiful bodies, and he will want you to display it with grace and pride. The first position is the open kneel."

Raisa drew in a quick breath. She remembered Albert's three positions. "Uhh, Ma'am..."

Alina cut her off. "He might say, 'show yourself!', or 'present!' You will disrobe and fall to your knees in front of him. Place your hands behind your head and open your legs widely. In this scene you are trying to convince him that you are worthy of his attention. Stand and begin!"

In a moment, their clothing fell. They sank to a kneel. "Try again with grace and smoothness!" The third try was better. "Good. Now put your left hand on the floor behind you, and begin to roll on to your left side. As you do, raise your right leg straight up. Put your right hand behind your knee for support."

One by one, the women assumed the humiliating position. "Point your toes. The bottoms of people's feet are not pretty." Alina stood and walked around the red-faced trio. "Good, now slowly roll over to the other side, keeping your legs open. Good."

"Now bring your knee up toward your chin. With your right hand begin to stroke yourself." Small gasps and sighs of embarrassment followed, but three hands descended. Alina let this go on for a few moments. "He will summon you to his bed at this point, or give you other commands."

"You may go to the bath now. I am going to leave for a while. Feel free to help each other finish what you have started." Her tone left no misunderstanding.

The girls glanced at each other with an unmistakable look of arousal as they sank into the warm water. Kiah was in the middle, and as she sat, the other two moved to start soaping, this time starting at the top of her parted legs. Soon, shyness and modesty faded, as each one in turn reached a gasping orgasm.

A few days later, Alina was sitting with the Master. "Have her readied for tomorrow evening. I am pleased with your work. You seem to understand my needs even better than I do."

"Thank you Master. She will be ready in every way. Do you need anything else this evening?"

He smiled. "No, I'm saving myself for a fresh young lady."

The next afternoon, Alina sat with Raisa and Tala. "Isa, we will help prepare you for your visit. We will bathe and perfume you, and help you choose the perfect clothing. You will be wearing white silk panties and bra as is befitting a young maiden. As we get ready, I want you to go through your fantasies about your evening. When men dream about sex, they think of the actual act. But women tend to soften the image. They may think of a man on a white horse, sweeping them away."

"Raisa, are you ready?"

"Yes, Alina, I think I'm ready. Thank you for your kindness."

Hours later, there was a soft knock on a door. A man's voice responded, "Enter." The door opened, and a beautiful woman, dressed in a long gossamer gown and white slippers, paused and stepped inside.

"Welcome, my dear Raisa. I have waited many days to see you again. You are exquisite!"

"Please come closer."

The End of Part 2 Lisa

(See my comments for a way for readers to participate in the next part- "Julie".)

Carole99
Carole99
472 Followers