All Comments on '48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 01'

by Carole99

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

tell more, maybe break up a seperate story for each woman, obviously julie first

smartmalksmartmalkover 9 years ago
this story worth to read... and to continue it

thanks for the story!

the biggest respect for your works. and looking forward for the continuation

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Not Sure

I felt driven to eep reading. I enjoyed it as the story flowed along. The ending for this part, left me feeling unfullfilled, lie I'm missing something.

Oh well there will be a part#2 I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Like the Story

While I want to hear what happens to the five women, I want to hear what happens to Lisa first.

Carole99Carole99over 9 years agoAuthor
Working on pt 2

Thanks all! My first story. I have begun follow ups on Julie, Lisa, Autumn and Albert. All very different fates. Any suggestions are welcome. I don't go in for extremes.

billnscbillnscover 9 years ago
WOW...

This is a really GREAT!! story. This could be a true story for some.

Sure hope you can write some more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome story

i think this is my favorite story on literotica. suggestions for part 2. obviously what happens to Lisa. Maybe a bit of description on the "gentleman"... are they gross and fat and old (would be a bit more humiliating if so and there does seem to be a strong humiliation theme to this story). Perhaps you could work in the training of the girls as they learn to serve their new owners. What do they have to do and what is their punishment for non-compliance. Personal fantasy of mine would be forced rough blow jobs at the whim of the owner/master. For punishment (since you asked for suggestions!) how about whipped with a belt while tied to a post? or whipped with belt while sucking cock. Perhaps the girl has to remove the belt and hand it to him so he can punish her with it.... draw out the fear she'll be feeling as she is removing the belt. I am not a fan of non-consent stories that turn to consent. Please don't make the girls fall in love with their captors or owners! Can't wait for Part 2. Again, excellent job!

ParisiandelightParisiandelightover 9 years ago
nice story

But too bad we dont have any reactions from the husbands/boyfriends.

I cant wait to know what will happend with Lisa.

Carole99Carole99over 9 years agoAuthor
More coming..

Next week I will send part 2- Lisa. Teaser- her name is not Lisa anymore. Thanks for your comments. My husband and I have enjoyed 'researching' this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
brilliant

This story was very good indeed and really got me going - I just wish I had a woman in my life at the moment so that we could do some roleplay ;-)

I hope that there is a second chapter somewhere as it sounded like it at the end, if it's already out there I can't find it but will keep looking.

Carole99Carole99over 9 years agoAuthor
Part 2- Lisa-- submitted.

Part 2 should be up in a few days. Watch the comments for an offer, as I want reader's help in writing the fates of Julie and Autumn.

Carole99Carole99over 9 years agoAuthor
A request

Readers, Part 2- Lisa is up. I have started chapters on the fates of Julie and Autumn, but I am not happy with my effort, especially for Julie. If any of you would like to try writing or collaborating on either of these stories, email me and we can start a dialogue. Could be fun! I am not into extremes, torture, etc.

Carole99Carole99over 9 years agoAuthor
'Coming' Soon.

I am writing Autumn's chapter. I have received an offer to co-write Julie's unwilling journey. Expect one or the other after the holidays. Thanks for reading!

SmallwhitehusbandSmallwhitehusbandover 9 years ago
Very Nice

Could not turn away until I was finished. I wonder how the men felt at not being able to protect there women. To be shown as weak, in the pressence of superior men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good start

WOW, I'll read the whole story in a while!!! It looks very interesting!!!

Tahnks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Interesting from the very beginning. But the end really keeps it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love your stories.

The intricate detail is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always bugs me when stories are set in a world where abduction slavery is practiced out in the open, but the victims and behave like people from our world, where slavery is not practiced out in the open. It's about as believable as a story set in downtown Fallujah, but people are completely clueless about what's going on when an attack happens and are shocked when it happens. I just can't really get into stories that conveniently ignore things like this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’m half way through and wondering about the husbands and partners of the girls. What happened to them? I’m hoping that the paths of the respective former couples somehow cross and they witness their wives service???

Carole99Carole999 months agoAuthor

Dear Anon yesterday:

The story has run its course with 59 parts. It didn't include the men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous