All Comments on '4th Ave. Hotel'

by Alaska7

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
nplanetnplanetalmost 13 years ago
kissess

that was great .. hope i was with u and sucking and get fucked by that big dick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice

You got me hard from reading your story. Now I have to beat off cause no one here to help me !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Helper

Great story,i was in a bottle shop buying a bottle of scotch,a guy came in,purchased 4 bottles of JW black,same as my brand.He looked at me,smiled,said want to help me drink some of this,i put my bottle back,o.k, i went with him to an upmarket hotel room.We had a few drinks,he put on the hotel in house movies,after awhile he pulled off his shirt,he was an older guy,looked fit,my cock was getting hard watching the blonde on t.v getting fucked.He pulled his pants down,started to stroke his cock,i thought what the heck and did the same.He looked over at me,then reached across,i let him stroke my cock,then he moved in front of me taking my cock in his mouth and strking my balls,a finger around and into my arse,i shot into his mouth.He moved back,hard,i got up walked into the bedroom and knelt on the bed,i heard him enter,a wet finger rimming me,then two,removed,head of his cock at my entrance,pulling me back,in me, further,all the way,slow at first but then he couldnt help himself,he held my hips and plundered my arse deep and hard until i felt him swell and my insides were filled with his warm cumm.I collapsed forward,slowly he left me.I cleaned up,took the bottle of scotch offered and left the room.

penisholderpenisholderabout 11 years ago
naked

I love being naked at any time in front of a man.I am a bottom and would have love him to stay and let me suck him the rest of the night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlaska7@Alaska7
49 Followers
Into swinging, swapping, orgy lifestyle for 30 years, love tight asian cunts and being watched while fucking or getting head. Photography for individuals or groups, video filming & editing and private party facilitator.