All Comments on '4th of July Hot Wife'

by New England Writer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Nice but short!

I would have liked it better if it had been a longer story with more erotic detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Trash

Pratically the same thing happened to our father and mother. My father found my mother cheating and told her so called lover that if he touched her again, my father would put him in a wheelchair for life. My mother found out and divorced dad and her lover vanished. This story is very close to what happened to our family and he should tell Sam that if he catches him with his wife again he will put him in a wheelchair for life and if she strays she will be put in a wheelchir for life. The wife has no moral values and cannot be trusted. Laura & Lisa, bi sisters, NO VOTE FOR TRASH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Loved it!

I loved it. Just wish it was a little longer.

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfabout 20 years ago
Trash???

I notice that the creep that thought it trash had read it and apparently other hubby/wife/friend storys and apparently got his jollys from them--Ignore dumb comments from jerks like him.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 18 years ago
Short and sweet

You know it's a good sign when people wish your story was longer. In this case, perfect length for the interlude. Nice job.

alan13703alan13703over 18 years ago
Thanks for the story

Please ignore the negative comments. I loved your story - I just wish I could write one from actual experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
How?

How is life being married to a slut wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just another WACC story, nothing new.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago

Just another queer writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I generally dislike stories about so called "hot wives"

First because they all seem to be the same basic plot and that is a wife gets put in a circumstance eg. party or bar and dancing. Her husband or partner encourages her to flirt and soon she becomes the fuck toy of a number of men. When they get home it seems the sex is hotter (there's that unrealistic word again). Then they or he encourage them to do it again in the future. I have been with over 35 women in my life spread out over a few decades and of a wide range of ages. Not one would I describe as a "hot woman". A lot of times men who are sexual predators talk up how the hot the women are they pursue, but in the cases I am aware of in reality the supposed hotness is entirely in the mind of the predator. It provides an excuse for the hunt because it means that they want sex. When women want sex they approach men in almost a mirror image of the way men approach them. Sexy, flirty but not hot.

So keep churning this same format story out but don't expect we readers to buy it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Whore

Hot wife equals willing whore and her low life pimp.

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
GREAT 5*

Loved it gave it 5* it's just how my wife acts and i love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous