50 Shades Of Pale Pink Sissy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dragging myself out of bed I pressed the button.

Chapter7.

"Tony?" I heard a girl sob.

"Who are you?" I was brusque.

"I'm Toy. Please let me in." she sounded frantic so I buzzed her in.

She looked terrible as I let her through the door, towing a small wheeled case. Throwing her arms around my neck she clung to me. I could feel her tummy bump pushing against me. She smelled terrible. Eventually I was able to extricate myself and lead her to one of the couches and sit her down.

"Just sit there and calm down. You are safe here. I need to pee so don't move."

I bolted to the loo and gratefully drained last night's wine from my bladder. It was then that I realized that I was naked. I didn't care and laughed. Let's face it, Toy and I had some history and by the feel of her tummy we probably shared a child.

She was still crying when I returned. There was definitely a bump showing. I'd lost track of time during my ordeal but I guessed she might be maybe two or three months gone. After pouring us each a glass of juice, which I placed on the coffee table, I sat down and gave her a big cuddle, doing my best to ignore her stench.

"Tell me!" I demanded firmly. After all I was the father of her child. I nearly broke up again with that thought.

"Mistress has been arrested."

"Is this a long story?" I asked.

"It will take a little while."

"You stink. I can't stand the smell. Come with me. Shower and then we will talk."

Tearfully she sobbed "It's not my fault. Mistress sometimes likes me to be her dirty little cat."

"I don't care whose fault it is. Just shower please." She followed me dragging her little suite case into the main bathroom.

Still naked, I made myself a coffee and planned my day. I was a list person so I soon had several numbers to ring written down, clothes, hairdresser, doctor, gym and Toy. Oh! What to do about Toy.

Half an hour passed before she reappeared, looking and smelling a lot better wearing a cute little white baby doll and matching panties.

"Sit here Toy and tell me the story. How did you find me?" I said, patting the leather cushion next to me.

"The lawyer gave me the address. Please call me Sandra. That's my real name. Toy was just one name she used when she played her sick games. This week I was pussy and had to roll play being a dirty stray cat."

I felt like throwing up. So that was what a full on Ds scene was like.

"OK" I said. "Tell me the story."

"Last night I got a call from Mistress's lawyer. She told me that mistress had been arrested trying to meet up with some girl that she had been apparently grooming over the net. It was a sting by the child protection squad. I was told where to find some important personal paperwork and a little cash. The lawyer told me to pack a bag and get away before the cops turned up. May I stay here for a while until I sort out something else?"

"Of course you can. We need to look after the baby. What is the paperwork?"

"My birth certificate and adoption paperwork from when that bitch got hold of me."

"How old are you?"

"I'm eighteen and a half?"

"That's good. You look much younger. As long as we can show that the baby is safely in the hands of a pair of adults the authorities won't try to take it." She was smiling now that she felt safe. I was in control; this was a whole new feeling for me.

"I wish I wasn't having it. I'm too young but I guess I'm stuck with it. I'm so glad you are looking after me. Mistress has always owned me. I don't think I could cope without some direction."

"Are you looking to me for a new mistress?"

"I think so. Or maybe a master."

"I have a lot to do today so I'll consider that while I'm out. Come with me if you wish or stay here."

"I might rest if that's alright. When do you meet up with master Black next?"

"I won't be doing that again with him. He's a prick. I'll tell you about it sometime when you have a few hours to kill. You go and rest while I shower and organize my day."

After making a couple of calls I had dental, hairdressing and medical appointments set up. The medical ones recognized my name and fitted me in. I had no problems getting a hair appointment back at my old work place.

After my shower I dressed. None of my bras fitted but at least my thongs were very stretchy. I found a white sheath with just enough stretch for me to squeeze into. It was just long enough to cover the lacy tops of my nude stay-ups. Brush hair, light makeup, subdued jewellery and killer heels and I was ready to go. My mirror told me that I looked hot. My braless state was obvious through the dress's thin fabric. We fat tramps need to show off after all. I had difficulty stopping giggling as I grabbed my bag, checked on my guest who was sound asleep and left the unit.

In the elevator I noticed a button for gymnasium. That could solve my exercise issues. Checking that out will wait for later.

Next was my hair. David did it himself. I wanted more red in my naturally auburn colouring. Red might become my new pink. Ha Ha! Very happy with the result I headed off to find the doctor.

The taxi dropped me off in the middle of the city. I soon found the rooms. Shit this bloke was a surgeon. What's this is all about? Oh well; let's find out.

Chapter8.

As soon as I mentioned my name I became a VIP. It helps to know a rich arsehole I guess. Sipping a well-crafted coffee I flicked through a lovely fashion magazine. A gasp brought my head up. Looking up I saw a familiar face. My saviour and first boyfriend stood looking down at me. He looked incredibly hot in a dark suit. It was my turn to gasp as I felt a familiar tingle in my belly.

"Follow me Tony" he whispered. "You are beautiful."

Shit! I couldn't remember his name. We had never had proper sex. The new fat, red slut imagined him inside me. I was dribbling as he led me in to a huge office. Behind an enormous uncluttered desk sat a pretty middle aged woman. Standing she walked shook my hand and gestured that I should sit.

"I'm Professor Blake. I specialise in sex reassignment surgery. John here is my pupil. What can we do for you?" speaking kindly.

"As you can see, I'm transgendered. I'm not sure how far to go in transforming myself, as I don't have a current partner to give me any input. Orchiectomy and breast augmentation tempt me but I don't think I want to lose my little clit just yet." I saw a little smile cross John's face.

"Getting rid of those annoying little bits may actually negate the need for breast enhancement, once you testosterone is suppressed. You seem to be doing quite a good job growing them without surgery."

I grinned as I saw a little nod from my first lover. At least I knew his name now.

"I want you to talk to a colleague who will assess whether this is the right path for you. If that's OK I'll get you an appointment tomorrow? If the psychological assessment is ok we will move on from there."

"Yes please" was my reply.

"John. Show Antoinette out. I'm sure that we will be seeing her again soon."

My inner, fat red slut wanted John a lot sooner than that. The temptation of those big dildos next to my bed was playing on my mind. If I wasn't able to get the real thing soon I could see me debasing myself getting off on a piece of rubber. Maybe I did need to talk to a shrink.

Placing his lips near to my ear, John whispered "coffee? I'm single too."

"Have dinner at my place tonight. Here is my number." Quickly I wrote on a scrap of paper torn from the receptionists pad. I left.

My heart was fluttering as I rode the elevator down when my phone rang.

"Time and address?" he asked shyly.

I set the time and gave him the address. I was on a mission. I would own this handsome doctor before midnight.

Shopping was in order. I needed a better dress and something for Sandra to wear. I had a plan for her too. I rang a caterer.

Dress, bras, corset and Sandra's costume bought I headed home. I was tingling all over.

Quietly I let myself into my unit. The door to Toy's (She would always be Toy to me) room was open. Glancing in I could see her rubbing one of the black vibrators from my room over her naked clit which was slick with her juices. She was panting with pleasure.

Incensed that she had snooped in my room, I tip toed into the room, grabbed her by the front of her baby doll which ripped away from her breasts, and pulled her over my knees. The plastic toy flew across the floor. My spanks were hard but not extreme and after a few slaps, to my surprise she shattered into a massive orgasm.

As I pushed her to the floor I felt an empowerment over take me. I knew that I had found my perfect servant, slave or maid and surrogate mother for the children I could never have.

"Bring me a drink, maid" I demanded, walking back to the leather lounge that provided the best view of the harbour from the unit.

Crawling from her room, Toy went to the kitchen and poured me a glass of Chardonnay. Delivering the drink, somehow still crawling, she then curled up on the floor at my feet.

"I am now your mistress, you little bitch. You will be my slave, servant and maid. I will treat you fairly but harshly. There will be none of that gross stuff that Jane put you through. OK?"

Her answer was to slip off my shoes and kiss my feet.

"I have a man coming to dinner. We need to prepare. Help me get ready and then you can dress yourself. I have caterers bringing the meal which you will serve. I will specify what wine we will drink."

Preparation took the next two hours. Fifi (my new name for her) helped me wash both inside and out. She was surprised at how much trouble I took with the enemas until I explained about how I had sex and that I liked to clean my man off after he had finished. Fifi laced me into my black under bust corset and attached the garters to my noir lace topped stockings before I sent her away to shower and dress in her maid's outfit. After slipping on a tight thong to keep my naughty little bits tucked out of sight, I settled down to apply my makeup. Instead of my usual subdued innocent look I went for a more dramatic effect; not full blown slut style but definitely promoting myself as a woman rather than a girl. Elegant silver hoops, matching bracelet and necklace, a splash of my best perfume and I was ready to slip into the dress.

"Fifi are you ready?" I called.

"Yes mistress I'm coming."

Her heels tapped on the timber floor as she joined me. The long red dress clung to my every curve. Strapless, it showed off my shoulders and hugged my breasts showing my nipples standing erect either side of my cleavage. A split on the left side just exposed the top of that stocking. Red pumps with deadly looking chrome heels completed the outfit. One look in the mirror told me that one young doctor was going to be stunned.

And stunned he was. Fifi buzzed him in and then greeted him at the door with a curtsey. He seemed vaguely amused as she led him into my living room. Sinuously I stood and presented my cheek for him to kiss. Once he had regained his composure, he appeared to be in shock, I received a chaste peck on my cheek. Taking a hand I led him to and sat him on the lounge.

Wanting to sit on his knee, I had to make do with sitting close to him as I asked "what can we get you to drink?"

"Just something soft please. I'm on duty at ten."

Hiding my disappointment I directed the maid to get a soft drink and a wine for me.

"So tell me about yourself since you went overseas." I asked.

He seemed uncomfortable as he quickly filled me in about his studies and eventual return to take up a place as the professor's student. There was an undercurrent that I didn't quite understand. Why did he seem so uncomfortable?

The caterers delivered the food which Fifi served.

As we ate I gave him an edited version of my life since we parted all those years ago. I left out many of the really juicy parts, but felt he was still shocked by many of my escapades. Although the food was delicious I couldn't enjoy it. I was feeling increasingly uncomfortable with John. He seemed distant when I had expected him to be all over me. Even my Chardonnay tasted tart.

Chapter9.

As we were finishing coffee John checked his watch and announced "I must be going or I'll be late for my shift." He stood.

Doing my best to hide my disappointment while I walked him to the door I whispered "when will I see you next?"

"I'll set up an appointment with the professor as soon as we get a psych report from your appointment tomorrow. You are booked for 10 o'clock for as long as it takes. You will need to be more open with her than you have with me tonight."

"But what about us?" I was almost crying.

"I'll see you with the professor and then we'll see about us." A quick brush of his lips across my brow and he was gone.

Without even closing the door I raced to my room, through myself on the bed and buried my crying eyes in a pillow. I wanted to die.

Sandra was patting my back and saying "there, there mistress, it will all work out somehow."

"No it won't. He hates me," blubbering. "Can you hold me?"

Lying next to me, soon we were snuggled together. Oh hell! My little clit was hardening between my legs and soon I was passionately kissing Sandra. What was I? A total slut, dress as a whore in red and black, kissing a girl when I should have been entwined with a man. As my maid was responding to me advances, lust took over from misery.

"Help me out of my dress and get yourself naked" I ordered harshly. My dress was on the floor and Sandra was naked with her little pot belly poking out within seconds. My lingerie and shoes stayed on. After finding the right sized black dildo, some lube and a little vibrator in the bed side drawer I stripped off my thong and flopped on my back across the bed.

"Serve me wench" I ordered as I passed the black toys to her. "You may excite yourself with the vibrator as you pump my bottom with the dildo and suck my clit."

Eyes closed with my knees against my chest I revelled in the feeling as the big black dong slid easily into my arse. I imagined that it was John inside me. Sandra worked her pursed lips on my tiny cock, sucking hard. I tried to push away the image of master sucking me. What is happening to me? Am I really turning into that slut that Master called me. I could hear the vibrator humming at Sandra's pussy. The dildo was massaging my prostate and my tiny clit dribbled continuously into the girl's hungry mouth. Finally the dam burst and I squirted onto her tongue. Meanwhile, although the vibrator hummed, her pussy dribbled juice and she panted, climax seemed to elude her.

"Please spank me, Mistress. I can't cum without it." Pleading!

Once the dong was out of me and I had calmed down, I sat up and dropped my still stocking covered legs over the bed side until my stilettos hit the floor. Sandra flopped over my knees, holding the vibrator against her dripping cunt lips. Only a couple of hard slaps had her screaming out her orgasm. This didn't stop me from continuing the spanking until my hand was sore and she was begging for mercy. Inflicting the pain on the poor girl washed away some of my pain. Pushing her onto the floor I felt like kicking her, as if that would rip away all my pain. Such sick thoughts revolted me. I almost bolted to the bathroom to throw up. Instead I just burst into tears.

"What have I done? How did I drive him away?" a rhetorical question that Sandra answered any way as she sat next to me with an arm around my shoulder.

"I think you scared him with the up market escort look. He was expecting the innocent girl he knew and loved all those years ago. From my point of view it looked like all you wanted was his cock in your bottom as quick as possible. You may not have lost him completely. Perhaps the shrink can help you tomorrow."

Chapter10.

She was right. Thinking back over the last few hours I could see a change in my mindset. Even my language had changed. Dong, arse, cunt and cock weren't normal words for me. They were slut words. I really had to get my act together. Sandra was right, hopefully the psych could help me get myself back together.

"Well, aren't you a cute little boy?" she said as I walked into the office. I was wearing a white short flared skirt over nude stockings, matching bra, thong and garter belt. My shoes were sensible three inch heeled sandals and my makeup, hair and jewellery was conservative.

Bursting into tears I blubbered "I don't know what I am but I've never been a boy." I just stood there shaking.

Standing the bitch approached me with a tissue and led me to a couch saying "There, there, dear have a seat and we will talk. I think we will accept that you should be a girl and by your look I think you are almost there." I calmed down slowly.

"I will recommend that you receive whatever surgery you please to achieve what you want. Now we need to get on to some other matters. I want you to tell me truthfully of your life since John left for Europe all those years ago."

"Have you been talking to him? Why do you want to know this? Some of it is hard for me to tell. It was horrible."

"John is worried about you. I think letting go will help you."

So with lots of sobs and tissues I told her the whole story. It took ages but I did feel better to let it out.

"You feel like a slut because your master called you that. Just because you like sex doesn't make you a slut. I can help you with this but it might take time. First step is to dress like you have today. Sexy but understated. I'm sure you feel better with that look anyway."

She was right. I did prefer this style.

We talked for ages and I felt better and better. Finally I was told that I had another appointment for the following day with the professor at ten AM. With a much improved perspective of the whole situation I left the office.

Back at the unit I found Sandra still in her baby doll watching rubbish on the television. The spanking that I gave her only lasted until she appeared to be about to cum. I stopped and sent her off to shower and dress to go shopping. She sulked as she wandered off to the bathroom while I wrote a grocery list for her to fill.

Chapter11.

When she returned she was wearing a light yellow dress which almost hid her condition and some mid heeled sandals. I handed her the note, cash and told her that the little supermarket was only a block away. She seemed confused and just stood there.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I've never shopped." She whispered.

Grabbing my purse I took her hand and led her out of the unit. "Time you learned. It's one of the things maids do." My planned gym session would have to wait.

Food shopping done, with it to be delivered in two hours and a maid who now understood how it worked we ambled home only pausing at an upmarket lingerie shop to treat ourselves to a new baby doll for Sandra and a sexy teddy for myself.

"Can you cook?" said as I locked the door.

"No Mistress" shuffling her feet and looking down.

"Clean?"

"No Mistress."

"I'll teach you. And will let you cum when you do it well. Fail to learn and I'll put you on orgasm denial until you do. Go and turn into Fifi." This was a fun game. I wasn't really planning to be cruel. She was carrying my child after all. I had better find a doctor for her as soon as possible. The professor should be able to suggest someone.

Soon she was back looking like a maid. "Dust all the furniture and shelves and then vacuum the floors. I'll check your work when I have been to the gym." After showing her where the equipment was kept, I quickly changed into tiny shorts, singlet and trainers and headed to the gym floor where I really gave myself a work out.

On my hot and sweaty return I found Fifi hard at it with the vacuum cleaner. She seemed to have the hang of it so I poured a tall glass of iced water and perched on a stool tingling all over from the workout to watch. Just as I was contemplating having a bath she finished. I checked for dust and was so happy with her work that I directed her to put the cleaner away but to keep the feather duster. Taking the duster I had her remove her frilly panties and bend over a kitchen bench.