50 Shades Of Pale Pink Sissy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may play with yourself for a little while before I dust up your naughty little bottom."

She was wet and panting very quickly and begging for the duster with its whippy cane handle. Obligingly I gave her a mild thrashing which had her screaming with release with only ten moderate cracks of the cane. Being a sub myself I understood how this worked. Promising myself to get some proper equipment rather than improvising, I gave her a couple of gratuitous swipes. Thanking me she was smiling and crying at the same time as she pulled up her panties.

"I will call you shortly to bathe me. " I headed for the bathroom.

After cleansing the inner woman I was ready for my bath.

"Fifi! Get that pretty little arse in here and wash me. Bring wine."

The wine was delicious as I sat naked and watched the maid draw a bath for me. Soon I was luxuriating in the warm water, sipping away while the girl sponged me down. This was true decadence. Bath over I rinsed off under the shower and had the girl dry me with a huge fluffy towel before I sent her away for more wine while I slipped into a short skirt and tank top in my favourite pale pink.

"Ok, let's put a feed together."

Starting simply I taught her how to boil noodles and create a Bolognaise to go with them. I made it clear to Fifi that she must remember each dish she learned, as I would punish her if she didn't get it right. I suggested that she create a recipe book for herself. Of course punishment was going to be orgasm denial by my refusal to spank or cane her. After dinner she cleaned up the kitchen while I lounged around watching a couple of music DVDs.

Feeling exhausted, I finally dragged myself off to bed warning the maid to be up bright and early to help me prepare for my interview and learn how to scramble eggs and toast.

Chapter12.

My heels clacked along the footpath as I made my way to the doctor. My dress was white and light weight, hugging my body tightly and just covering my skin toned stocking tops. My makeup and hair was very girly. I hoped John would be there and didn't want to scare him again. Fifi was under orders to read some cookery books and come up with a dinner plan.

Ushered into the consulting room, I was greeted by the professor with a hand shake.

"Welcome young lady. Please sit." She kindly said. "I have reviewed the interview with the psych and I'm sure that you are a suitable SRS candidate. I will need to examine you, so if you will slip through that door and undress I will be with you shortly. Just call out when you are ready."

In the exam room was a chair and an exam table. I stripped, leaving my clothes carefully folded on the chair. I slipped into a light robe and called out that I was ready.

The doctor entered and asked me to lie on the table and to spread the robe. After examining my breasts she moved on to my little bits.

"You are quite tiny aren't you? May I call john in for an opinion?" After I nodded, she opened the door and let him in. "What do you think John?"

"Orchiectomy but that's all. There isn't enough to make a viable vagina from. All there could be would be a tiny opening that couldn't be used except to urinate out of. That combined with loss of sensual release, would lead me to recommend leaving the penis alone."

"I understand. Let's do it soon" I jumped in quickly. This was pretty much what I wanted; I just wanted to get dressed. They left the room.

Dressed I entered the consult room. They were each seated and consulting over another case. I sat.

"We can fit you in next week but it's up to you." She said.

"Schedule it and let me know."

We talked about details and recovery times before John showed me out. It was just 11.30.

"Lunch in the park in half an hour? I'll bring a picnic. We need to talk" John whispered as he showed me out. I nodded and headed to the elevator.

From my spot on a bench I could see him striding across the grass. He really was a handsome man. I tingled down deep with pleasure, watching him spread a rug on the grass and beckon me over. He was opening a couple of salads packed in plastic containers as I sat. Pop was the noise as he uncorked some bubbles and poured a plastic glass each.

"Cheers" he saluted. "Eat and then tell me the story. The whole story this time."

By the time I finished I was sobbing, but managed to get through it. Would he dump me? Where was all this going?

Taking both my hands in his he spoke "thank you. Now I understand."

"Why did you run the other night?" I asked.

"You scared me. I like this pale innocent look you are in today. The other night you looked like a predator. That slut look doesn't suit you at all. I want the little girl I saved from the bullies at school. What is the plan with the girl and the baby?"

"I don't think she will want to keep it. If not I'll just have to be mother and father to it. Sandra will look for a strong dominant man to look after her. I understand how she feels as I need the same thing." I answered.

"Come away with me for a couple of days. I want you to meet some people. Dress to impress or I might have to spank you. I'll pick you up at 9.00 in the morning" he grinned lasciviously and gently kissed my forehead.

My whole body tingled as I wandered in a daze back to the unit. I needed to make sure that Sandra would be able to cope for the two days without me.

Chapter13.

Out of bed early I was clean, groomed, dressed and packed for my little break. I had sorted everything out for Sandra. The time dragged until the door buzzed at 9.00 which had me rushing to the elevator towing my little bag. I wanted to throw myself at him but restrained myself. After a brush of his lips I was led outside to his waiting car. He opened the door for me and after closing it threw my bag in the back and we were off.

He looked across at me as we waited at some lights and smiled. "I like that dress. White suits you. Always wear white or pale pink unless I request otherwise" he smirked.

I was wearing a short flouncy sundress with spaghetti straps in white. It was figure hugging to the waist with a skirt that flared and floated while I walked. Sitting it showed a hint of my nude stocking tops but not my garters. My sheer bra allowed a little hint of nipple while my matching thong hid my little secrets. Of course I wore three inch stiletto sandals.

"Will you punish me if I don't dress the way you like?" I asked coquettishly.

"Certainly, but I'm sure you will find easier ways to invite a spanking than by really getting me mad."

I'm tingling from head to foot. Where is he taking me? Will he bed me? I hope so. I have everything I need to make him happy in my little bag. After some freeway driving we were soon traveling along a quiet country road.

"Where are we going today?"

"Secret place. Don't worry that pretty little head. All will be revealed soon."

He swung the car carefully through a wide gateway in a stone wall. The drive meandered for a mile or so through fields and woods until I sighted a large white Victorian mansion. John tooted the horn and, by the time we reached the building a middle aged couple waited to greet us.

Turning to him for an explanation I saw his mischievous grin. "My parents wanted to meet you. Actually mum would have liked to meet you way back when we were at school. Dad has been a little slower to accept my sexual preferences, but he's all good with it now."

I was blushing but happy as he helped me out of the car and introduced me to them. I felt very welcome as we sat and chatted over a lovely lunch. While the parents relaxed we walked hand in hand through the lovely garden.

"You know how much I like you in white." He asked. "I wonder how you would look in a wedding dress."

Gasping, heart beating; I was stunned as he said "Marry me."

In answer I threw myself into his embrace. Our kiss was long and delicious. The ring he offered was stunning.

"When?"

"Oh mum will want a huge affair so not for a few months. We need to fix those little problems that you are carrying around first. I guess I could be dad for that little baby if the mum doesn't want it."

Taking my hand he led one deliriously happy little sissy back to break the news to mum and dad.

"I hope you aren't going to expect abstinence before we get married" I teased as we meandered back to the house.

"Have no fear of that. We'll share a bed tonight, so expect to be ravished. I've lusted after that bottom of yours for a long time."

Licking my lips, I put on my best lewd face.

Chapter14.

My excuse for heading to bed early was that I felt like a bath before retiring. I'd whispered to John that he should give me at least an hour to be ready for him. He was sitting on a veranda enjoying a cigar and port with his dad while his mum watched an old movie on the television.

The hour was spent making sure I was squeaky clean, shaved with perfect makeup and hair. My outfit was such that I may as well have been naked. A micro thong barely contained my little boy bits. It was see through chiffon as was my pink peignoir. With nothing to hide from john so I decided to show it off. Pretty pink sandals complemented the outfit, shaping my legs and slimming my developing voluptuous look.

When my lover walked in I was lounging on the bed flicking through a fashion magazine. Soon it would be wedding books. The look on his face was priceless, a mixture of shock and lust.

"Get off the bed and stand in the corner facing the wall" he ordered. Oh this is different I thought as I slipped off the bed and went to the corner.

"You have been naughty, so I'll have to punish you. Do you know what this is for?" he spoke sternly.

"No sir" I answered meekly. My little thing was leaking juice with anticipation and I had to force myself to breath.

"Come here you little minx!" still speaking sternly.

Turning, I found him sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Across my knee, girl" he said.

Eagerly I positioned myself over his knees.

"This is for wearing that slutty outfit. How many do you think you deserve for that?"

"Six sir?" I whispered.

He laughed. "I think twelve would be more like it." Oh goody I thought.

Flipping the back of my peignoir up he started with a gentle slap on my virtually naked bottom. Each spank was harder than the one before. By six I was crying and by twelve I was begging for mercy, but so turned on that I almost spurted on his legs.

Easing me off his knees I ended up kneeling on the floor in front of him.

"Compose yourself, dry your eyes and fix that make up. You may then undress me" still in a stern voice.

He was still sitting when I returned from the bathroom. My body was tingling from head to bottom. On my knees in front of him I untied his shoes and slipped them off followed by his socks. Reaching up I undid his shirt buttons and slipped it off him. Being so close I could smell his masculinity oozing from him. I undid his belt and slid down his zipper before he stood to allow me to slide his trousers and boxers down his muscular legs. Picking up all his clothes I folded them neatly and placed them on a chair. As I crawled back to him I saw his beautiful penis partly erect. It was larger than I remembered from our school days. My mouth watered in anticipation. Leaning forward between his legs I pushed my lips towards the smooth head and took him into my hungry mouth. Slowly I sucked and ran my tongue over the opening lusting for the taste of his juice. He grew and hardened from my efforts. I slid myself over his now erect cock and took him deep into my throat. Bobbing my head back and forth I wondered if he would cum in my mouth or save it for my needy tingling bottom.

Grunting, he pushed me off him and soon had me on my back on the bed. My shredded thong flew across the room, he was impatient. My ankles were on his shoulders as pressure built against my little rose bud. Relax those muscles and push out, I thought. Pop and the bulbous head was inside me. He paused before starting the relentless drive into my welcoming hole. Oh! That felt so good. I was buzzing with pleasure as he slid back and forth in my core. Changing rhythm he would pull back until the bulb was almost out then use short strokes for a moment, tormenting my little pleasure spot. I was dribbling onto my tummy as he did this before driving deep again for a few strokes. Alternating this way was driving me over the edge. I wanted both the deep thrust of his possession and the gentle massage of my little boy spot. Just as I was ready to release I felt him pull back and with a gasp he emptied his seed into me. Pushed over the cliff I came with him, with a moan of pleasure.

Chapter15.

My life was perfect. I have a new master and lover, about to be my husband. My wedding dress is perfect, as I look at my image in the mirror. The limo will be here soon to take me to my future, when my phone rings.

"So you are going for second best are you?" My old master chuckled.

Shocked, I hung up and turned off the phone. Why was my tummy tingling?