All Comments on '500 Annies Ch. 04'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow! If you did not intend to have a grown man cry, I am afraid you failed miserably!! Fantastic story!

Drache111Drache11110 months ago

Fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow don’t think much of your country either at least we have are own history

mcrr2225mcrr22256 months ago

It is a great story, but you should fell bad about making an old fool sob like a baby.

Darudester2023Darudester20236 months ago

So,so good. Yes even I shed tears. This was my second time reading through this story. Great job and all the best.

EHP4269EHP42696 months ago

Excellent story telling. This should be published and available for everyone to read. I think with a little better editing in places it would be a best seller. Thank you for the effort you put into the writing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Love the story and all it's characters, well maybe not the original Annie, but everyone else. I keep wondering how the two young married foster couple did. Just points out that it's easy to get wrapped up in reading and forget that this is a story and not true life.

chasbo38chasbo385 months ago

This story seemed to go on forever but I stuck it out to the end. Great idea for a story but it got swamped in all of the material things you gave Maria and her kids. Sounds like he bought their affection as much as he won it. Would have been much more appealing if he had really been an "Average Joe" instead of "Boastful Joe" the author.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved this chapter and the series as a whole. I haven't moved on to the epilogue yet, and I think there's another part or 2 still left of this series to go that I haven't read yet. I'm hoping yo read a version of 500 Joe's. ;-) Don't know if it really exists, but it should be a good read too. Thank You for sharing it with us, as I enjoyed it and the series.

TwmatthewsTwmatthews3 months ago

This is such a wonderful story with flawed characters who literally jumped out of the pages. Well done and thanks for sharing. Five stars for me.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I loved the story, but the ending was marvelous! Exactly on point! The one thing I didn't like is the usual "rich guy buying affection from poor family" trope. That's a cheap (it only costs imaginary money) literary shortcut instead of actually developing characters and their relationships and you know it.

Thank you for the story.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 month ago
What

What a good story.However I don't think he would have found Annie,she could have been in France.,H?!e had no proof she was in Spain and even then I don't think they would have found her,paying taxes is a limp excuse for finding her,given her income she probably didn't pay any.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 hours ago

Good story. Yolanda has a great body with pornstar curves and I dont understand giving her sons, when they have no personality and all they seem to be there for is to keep our mc company when the girls are busy.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES