All Comments on '500 Annies Epilogue'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 220 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A reread for me. Still a brilliant series. Wish there really were the books and film. Filled with very unaverage people doing great things. Cried laughed and cried some more. Thank for this Q truly one of the best authors and stories. BardnotBard

keredmerchkeredmerch9 months ago

You soppy old romantic, you :-)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was going to bypass this story because it didn't look overly interesting. Glad that I started reading and found I couldn't stop until I finished complete story. Well written and an entertaining tale. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good read.

KahunabobKahunabob8 months ago

Damn that was a good read, Q. Even if I can't wrap my head around the way the original Annie (AJ's mom) acted in the end. Maybe it's the wannabe parent in me, but I could never see myself giving up my children unless I or they did something truly heinous. And cheers for the shout-out to Rehnquist. I'll give his stories a go.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A magnificent story. I keep coming back to it and read it in a single sitting each time I get a little misty eyed.

someoneothersomeoneother7 months ago

Authors should not write about legal affairs when they can't fathom the most basic rules such as that lawyers will be disbarred if lawyer talks to the client on the other side without the adversary lawyer's permission.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To someoneother - it's a story, a fiction, as dreamed up by the author! Presumably you don't like Star Trek just because they travel beyond the speed of light?

You need to get a life, or just read biographies or history - no fiction, just lies and distortions.

MTG

pummel187pummel1876 months ago

NEVER LET ANYONE CONTROL YOUR LIFE IN SUCH A WAY!!!!!!!!!

People will lie, cheat, hit, hurt, love, hate, kill, duplicity, verbally abusive, kind, controlling, manipulate, play games, decive, make you happy, laugh, cry, smile and all the other shit that happens in ones lifetime.

So be careful and guard yourself, I know people will say that's no way to live and they may be right, all I know is that I didn't guard myself and it dam near killed me LITERALLY 😒

pummel187pummel1876 months ago

🌻someoneother🌹

I hear and can appreciate that If you are a "lawyer", if you are a "lawyer" can you please tell me what went through your mind when you found out that the "LAW" is actually ECCLESIASTICAL?🤔🤔🤔

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Guess that answers the question about Annie 449 I posted in my comment on Chapter 5. I understand that it's silly, but it's like that characters are real and living. Maybe that's because the Author knows how to write a great story. As for the original Annie, she's earned her life by being such an insensitive bitch.

Jalibar62Jalibar625 months ago

Annie’s actions at the end… phreww. Maybe she hates herself so much that she feels she doesn’t deserve a family. Yet, she’s still selfish enough to disregard her daughter’s wishes in favor of her own desires, just like she did with her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Where can I buy both the books?

This is such a great story, really wish the books were real. With real movie adaptations!

I do feel Joe was a bit of a dick when calling out to the ex. If I was the ex I would not have entertained a response. He could have been a bit more civil throughout that episode. It is a blemish on the great characterization of Joe.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved it and gave it 5 stars. I too would like to know where I could buy those books. I'd get the first one for sure, even though I've been married many, many years it doesn't mean I know everything I need to know about women. I'm still learning too.

I feel the original Annie was/is still the self centered bitch she was when she left Joe. And wouldn't you know it, as soon as Joe found her, she moved again leaving no forwarding address, just like she originally did. At least she kept that kind of consistency and didn't change. I still have no idea why she isn't interested in talking to AJ, as that doesn't make any sense. But remember I still don't understand women either. Being a mom and grand mom you'd think she'd want to keep that line of communication open, unless there's more to the story that's not been said.

I think I'd like to see that movie "500 Annies" . I bet it'd be a good flick, especially the way it was portrayed here. ThankYou Q for sharing this with us. It was well worth waiting for it.

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Прекрасная история. Разве что жаль, что нет взгляда первой Энни. Можно понять, что она изменила и сбежала. Не принять, но понять. А вот решение бросить ребенка абсолютно непонятно. Что ей мешало хотя бы созваниваться с дочерью? Тем более столько лет. И это бегство в конце... Остался вопрос...

LegacybadLegacybad3 months ago

A very nice closure for a great story. I bet is damn hard to look what you left behind when you are so full of regret

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

I felt that the "Annie Confrontation" was really unsatisfactory. I know it wasn't important to the story, but it made her almost... not a character at all. Like, she was just a macguffin for the rest of the story. I felt like it was a bit too on the nose.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine3 months ago

Like most people, I can understand that people fall out of love and then divorce. But the way Annie did it is reprehensible. And to abandon her daughter is just criminal. What happened to that ‘motherly instinct’ to protect and nurture your offspring?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

a very touching story, but the original Annie seems a bit too abnormally cold towards everything, not like a wife in a two year off-wed relationship or even a mother, rather than a person in great turmoil of mind and psychic. 5 stars!

ttjbjr54ttjbjr54about 1 month ago

Excellent story. Well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

500 Annies Ch. 04 Previous Part
500 Annies Series Info

SIMILAR Stories