All Comments on '500 Annies Epilogue'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 220 Comments
ttjbjr54ttjbjr54about 1 month ago

Excellent story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

a very touching story, but the original Annie seems a bit too abnormally cold towards everything, not like a wife in a two year off-wed relationship or even a mother, rather than a person in great turmoil of mind and psychic. 5 stars!

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine3 months ago

Like most people, I can understand that people fall out of love and then divorce. But the way Annie did it is reprehensible. And to abandon her daughter is just criminal. What happened to that ‘motherly instinct’ to protect and nurture your offspring?

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

I felt that the "Annie Confrontation" was really unsatisfactory. I know it wasn't important to the story, but it made her almost... not a character at all. Like, she was just a macguffin for the rest of the story. I felt like it was a bit too on the nose.

LegacybadLegacybad3 months ago

A very nice closure for a great story. I bet is damn hard to look what you left behind when you are so full of regret

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Прекрасная история. Разве что жаль, что нет взгляда первой Энни. Можно понять, что она изменила и сбежала. Не принять, но понять. А вот решение бросить ребенка абсолютно непонятно. Что ей мешало хотя бы созваниваться с дочерью? Тем более столько лет. И это бегство в конце... Остался вопрос...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved it and gave it 5 stars. I too would like to know where I could buy those books. I'd get the first one for sure, even though I've been married many, many years it doesn't mean I know everything I need to know about women. I'm still learning too.

I feel the original Annie was/is still the self centered bitch she was when she left Joe. And wouldn't you know it, as soon as Joe found her, she moved again leaving no forwarding address, just like she originally did. At least she kept that kind of consistency and didn't change. I still have no idea why she isn't interested in talking to AJ, as that doesn't make any sense. But remember I still don't understand women either. Being a mom and grand mom you'd think she'd want to keep that line of communication open, unless there's more to the story that's not been said.

I think I'd like to see that movie "500 Annies" . I bet it'd be a good flick, especially the way it was portrayed here. ThankYou Q for sharing this with us. It was well worth waiting for it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Where can I buy both the books?

This is such a great story, really wish the books were real. With real movie adaptations!

I do feel Joe was a bit of a dick when calling out to the ex. If I was the ex I would not have entertained a response. He could have been a bit more civil throughout that episode. It is a blemish on the great characterization of Joe.

Jalibar62Jalibar625 months ago

Annie’s actions at the end… phreww. Maybe she hates herself so much that she feels she doesn’t deserve a family. Yet, she’s still selfish enough to disregard her daughter’s wishes in favor of her own desires, just like she did with her marriage.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Guess that answers the question about Annie 449 I posted in my comment on Chapter 5. I understand that it's silly, but it's like that characters are real and living. Maybe that's because the Author knows how to write a great story. As for the original Annie, she's earned her life by being such an insensitive bitch.

pummel187pummel1876 months ago

🌻someoneother🌹

I hear and can appreciate that If you are a "lawyer", if you are a "lawyer" can you please tell me what went through your mind when you found out that the "LAW" is actually ECCLESIASTICAL?🤔🤔🤔

pummel187pummel1876 months ago

NEVER LET ANYONE CONTROL YOUR LIFE IN SUCH A WAY!!!!!!!!!

People will lie, cheat, hit, hurt, love, hate, kill, duplicity, verbally abusive, kind, controlling, manipulate, play games, decive, make you happy, laugh, cry, smile and all the other shit that happens in ones lifetime.

So be careful and guard yourself, I know people will say that's no way to live and they may be right, all I know is that I didn't guard myself and it dam near killed me LITERALLY 😒

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To someoneother - it's a story, a fiction, as dreamed up by the author! Presumably you don't like Star Trek just because they travel beyond the speed of light?

You need to get a life, or just read biographies or history - no fiction, just lies and distortions.

MTG

someoneothersomeoneother7 months ago

Authors should not write about legal affairs when they can't fathom the most basic rules such as that lawyers will be disbarred if lawyer talks to the client on the other side without the adversary lawyer's permission.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A magnificent story. I keep coming back to it and read it in a single sitting each time I get a little misty eyed.

KahunabobKahunabob8 months ago

Damn that was a good read, Q. Even if I can't wrap my head around the way the original Annie (AJ's mom) acted in the end. Maybe it's the wannabe parent in me, but I could never see myself giving up my children unless I or they did something truly heinous. And cheers for the shout-out to Rehnquist. I'll give his stories a go.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was going to bypass this story because it didn't look overly interesting. Glad that I started reading and found I couldn't stop until I finished complete story. Well written and an entertaining tale. 5*****

keredmerchkeredmerch9 months ago

You soppy old romantic, you :-)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A reread for me. Still a brilliant series. Wish there really were the books and film. Filled with very unaverage people doing great things. Cried laughed and cried some more. Thank for this Q truly one of the best authors and stories. BardnotBard

Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

Loved and hated this story. I cried for AJ, totally innocent with so much hope only to be so callously dashed. Not surprised by Annie after all she coldly carried on an affair for 2 years prior to leaving, again no note to AJ. I'm really not sure she cares for anyone except herself! Still I suppose she has reaped what she sowed and at least she didn't scuttle back to the US looking for handouts as soon as Ramon blew her off.

While I'm happy for the MC and his new family my overall feeling is sadness for AJ and a little bit for Annie and her broken dreams.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brilliant! Some of us struggle, ask the questions of what happened and why, and never get an answer. This great story captured it so well and in a very creative way. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, very emotional. I think it would make a rock cry.

HOG57headHOG57head11 months ago

it took me thirty minutes to be able to see my keyboard well enough to write this - damned allergies. A great story. Joe and maria are very lucky to have found each other.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt11 months ago

An educational experience. An enjoyable read. I agree with both comments about Annie's attitude toward Joe and AJ and Joe's angry approach to Annie. Both could have been handled better; however, both fed the storyline well. Thank you for your insights.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One of the best story. Definitely a five star ⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Annie had not bothered him or attempted to take advantage of his success. Joe's response was to blindside her as she was engaged in her favorite past time, ridiculing her skill in performing an activity that obviously was important to her. Why the fuck would she provide him the curtosy of a reply to his spiteful attack? Joe showed himself to be both a bully and a complete prick.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

@FD45, "I'M NOT A BAD PERSON!" Actually, you are! The way you treated your daughter is beneath contempt.

BehindbluisBehindbluisabout 1 year ago

I've read some comments about how Ramon didn't receive any punishment (bad karma), but then again, he never made any vows or promises to anyone so I'm good with it. Annie-1 seemed to accept what she had done and was trying to live with her decisions. It wasn't her idea for anyone to find her on the beach with another paint by number. She thought that part of her life was closed and over and had no need to revisit it opening old wounds. Seems to me her subsequent disappearance displayed that emotionally she couldn't cope with going down this road again. I imagine there were many thoughts going through her mind. Besides, this story really wasn't about her. Perhaps a follow-up could address it but for this story....thanks for the entertainment.

muddman74muddman74about 1 year ago

This was a very good series and over all I loved it. But I am kind of unsatisfied with the way you handled the original Annie at the end. I mean, what kind of piece of crap are you to not even acknowledge your own flesh and blood daughter and her children and at least give her a little closure. At the very least you could have killed that sorry ass woman off in a train wreck or something. And as for Ramon, you should have had a Karmic moment for him and had him pull his wife stealing stunt on someone else after he left Annie and had the cuckolded husband turn him into a crippled Eunuch. But over all, a very good job and keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Although his ex did it too herself, he lived a much better life without her. A real coward! I felt worse for their daughter. Lack of closure really sucked. Also, what bothered me is the guy that stole his wife got off Scott free. There should have been some payback on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The original Annie was sold a bill of goods by a smooth-talking seducer. One who got off sleeping with married women. After sleeting with here for two years lost interest and took off after only nine months. She was so embarrassed she couldn't respond to Joe much less look at an envelope filled with photos of her daughter and grandchildren. Or was she punishing herself because she felt she didn't deserve them? A sad ending.

Dom_VeritatemDom_Veritatemover 1 year ago

A great story...and using the interview process as a vehicle to tell it was a fun approach. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anne turned out to be cartoonish at best. Never speak to her daughter again? No motherly instincts and this is a story about understanding women? It's the only part of the story that didn't fit.

missouridocmissouridocover 1 year ago

Excellent! You finished a story the way I would have liked you to finish many more of them! Really interesting, kept me engrossed the whole way through. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

7/5. Damn good story. Thank you. Really enjoyed the aspect of a live interview and studio audience. That was a neat touch.

(5/5 + bookmarked + favorite)

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting that all of it. But the whole 500 Annies series could have been done in 6 pages. You just like writing dont you.

51Woodie51Woodieover 1 year ago

This story hit me hard. I hadn't spoken to mt ex wife for 40 years aftge4r a divorce for reasons lost on me. I recently reached out to her to calm my mind and put a realistic view on my life. I would never have had the life I have lived.... two fine sons, a few hot rods, the freedom to live my life and be the real me..... had we remained married. I am indeed blessed. Thanks for your writing.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

Outstanding, the whole thing. I would have liked the original Annie to have had a mea culpa moment and re-entered into AJ's life, at least a little, but I respect the author's choice.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

Wonderfully written, thanks. Maybe you could add a story about Annie's point of view.

I can assume Annie decided to open a new chapter in her life and it would be too painful to reconnect with her feelings about her previous life.

Jennifer182Jennifer182almost 2 years ago

WOW, I add to my previous comments. What a fantastic story beautifully written that you would have to be a rock not to have had tears and laughter as you read through the Chapters. This has to be one of the very best stories on Lit yet it isn't all about sex. 20 stars from me.

Thank You

Jennifer

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooalmost 2 years ago

I have to believe that getting positive feedback on a story after 10 years has got to feel pretty good as a writer. What a great story! I don't give out 5 stars much, but this story certainly deserves it!

HighpikeHighpikeabout 2 years ago

There are several stories which could be woven around the fact that 'Annie' returned the envelope unopened. A brilliant bit of writing. Thank you.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

loved it can't waait to read more five

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a very enjoyable read,happy ending and all.that's your second series i have read this week.so you have another new fan

TassieTykeTassieTykeabout 2 years ago

Superb, Thank you, first of yours I've read, certainly won't be the last!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We liked the whole story and understand it was based upon Anne walking out on her marriage!

The safest and worst part for us was the abrupt confrontation that Joe had with Anne at the Harbor?????

Never should have been handled that way and a very poor choice by Joe.

His initial sarcastic painting comment was sooo hateful and hurtful, and it destroyed the potential opportunity for Anne and her daughter……

Joe should have taken Anne to the harbor and let her initiate soft loving words to her mother - with tears in her eyes and being thankful for the blessed moment. Perhaps it would have touched Anne’s heart and brought her stifled “mom’s” feelings to the surface????? A very special moment for both AJ and Anne was seriously missed. A gentle touch and “I Love You Mom” with tears would probably cause an outpouring of pent up and needed mother-daughter love and healing.

We believe you missed this opportunity of a lifetime for two in serious need!!!!!!

SW

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

So Good. Wife sure was a piece of work. Great ideas for books. Makes you know that you can't judge a book by it's cover. I wonder if there's a book in real life that emulates the fictional ones in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really like that the self centred bitch Annie died a horrible death. What kind mother that really doesn't want to do anything with her own flesh and blood. Definitely a five star rating 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

SDN1955SDN1955over 2 years ago

I actually appreciated the fact that you kept the original Annie’s character as a selfish, self-absorbed bitch. I think most authors would have taken the easy way out and redeemed her, at least in terms of seeing her daughter and granddaughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I haven’t read this story in several years, and it’s fun to read it again. I think I enjoyed it more this time. I got a kick out of seeing Rehnquist’s characters in a qhml1 story. Even if they were lawyers, and even if he did misspell Ms Galarza’s name. Yep, even years later it’s still a five star story. Thanks again, Q.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Damn, you sure know how to bring on the tears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, sad that AJ never got closure with her mother. Otherwise brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't understand why he didn't tell the story of how he finally met that petty excuse for a female of the human species and how she didn't even takr a look at those pictures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Myself: that was the whole point of the conclusion with Annie. She left unhappy and he didn't know because she would never talk to him to even say why she was unhappy. Even at the end she still couldn't communicate. That was the whole point, communicate. Was she ashamed? Was she sad? Did she miss her daughter and grand daughter but to ashamed to face them? Filled with regret? Who knows because that character was a closed door.

blkuserblkuserover 2 years ago

I've been dipping into your works little by little over time and kept thinking the name isn't calling me. But when I finally decided to take a chance I am oh so glad I did. I really did enjoy this bit of your work so much I had to leave this note. Don't get me wrong I have enjoyed your other work but this one called to me enough to give it more than just 5 star praise. Thank you for your work it is exceptional.

Myself112233445Myself112233445over 2 years ago

Very good story except for your treatment of the ex wife. The letter explains next to nothing, why she left, why she was unhappy, why she doesn't want to talk. Bringing her back in the end resolved nothing, answered nothing so I really don't understand what was the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yup. No doubt about it. One of the absolute best. Thank you for the effort it took to share this story. Nothing else to be said.

LWlurker

HalelitHalelitover 2 years ago

Why do the guys all have to be rich and famous. It would have been more credible to incorporate that love into ordinary people. Still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read this series before but man, it only gets better. The pen is indeed mightier than the sword in the hands of of a master swordsman. If I were royalty, I would certainly knight you on the power of your literary works. They are not just very entertaining, I was moved beyond what I knew I could. The setting and character development throughout was phenomenal. Bravo Sir...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So he just bought his way into a new family, using his credit card, love my ass, her reaction with the prenup proves it, the children are also pieces of crap for abandoning their real father name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God words fail to describe the quality of this story. You are amazing at what you do and this is one of the best cheating wives/divorce stories I’ve ever read.

AussieGuy52AussieGuy52almost 3 years ago

A very unusual and well written piece, I read the whole series tonight, couldn’t put it down.

Thanks indeed, and I look forward to reading the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is easy to dismiss or criticize someone, especially when they refuse to talk. Sometimes the person doesn't even understand themselves. Thank you Q - still love it after three reads.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story- Excellent writing! I enjoyed it very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorrow at first but a very much needed happy ending.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent!

Tremendous series. From beginning to end. Our hero got into the heads of 500 women but not into the head of the original Annie. She cheated and left. And her lover left her when the excitement of cheating on and humiliating her husband wore off and she was just a shaggy cunt, not worth his time any longer. Her story wound be interesting but not necessary.

Five Stars for the whole series.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

For God's sake get a publisher and get published! Self publish if necessary. This was as good as it gets for anything I have read here. Words fail.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks for this final wrap up of your wonderful tale. But is it really the final one? Could there be just one more tale, from Ann#1, his ex, covering her story through those years.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Excellent story/series! Thoroughly enjoyed. Such a very good read!

Was a little disappointed by the first Annie just walking away at the ending. Still trying to figure out why. Guess I’ll need to read a book about that one..... mmmm

Thank-you for your talent. Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
So we have a winner...

...in the “My Life Is Better Than Yours” contest, finally.

I have to admit that a read the first chapter and skimmed to the epilogue which I read more closely. The writing is very good, but the characterization is just not my cup of tea. I was much more interested in the first Annie and her dynamic, which is never resolved or even explored. That’s fine. The story as written isn’t about her, but her’s is the story that interests me most.

I’m also not a fan of exaggeration, whether it’s gonzo porn or perfect characters or phenomenal luck. Again, there’s nothing wrong with fantasy and I applaud the skill of any author who can pull it off as well as we see it done here. I just like a more mundane, sort of down to earth realism that I can more easily empathize with.

Thanks for sharing and be safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The whole story is very, very good. A reader may be concerned by long stories but they will be missing a very good read if they pass. One more reason qhml1 is one of literature and literotica's finest authors.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Thanks so much. I enjoyed the whole series. KUDOS

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 3 years ago

It made the story complete. I have read all of your stories and enjoyed them tremendously.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Shame

The original Annie (ex wife) was too ashamed to face her selfish mistakes...I bet she always flinched when people talk about her ex's book and to think he used her name to name it makes it even worse

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
???

Does any man know why his wife divorced him? I don't think so. At almost 80 I look back on my first marriage. She came with a small child, we had another together, I did what a decent man does. Work hard provided for the family, was faithful. Never went out to bars or with the boys. After 13 years she said she was leaving, no reason why. She wanted to??????? look around, asked if she could come back if she changed her mind, don't remember my answer, she didn't change her mind. She Married one of those guys that everybody liked, men and woman. He had charisma and good looks I guess. I never mistreated her, I guess I was just boring. But I did meet a beautiful woman with four small children. Married her cause she loved me for some reason. Ups and downs but is lasted 40 years until she passed. I still don't understand woman. Can't live with them and can't live without them, about sums it up. Good luck guys-if you find a woman that loves you grab on and don't let go and no mater what she is always right! Great story even the second time around!

Cals_KidCals_Kidover 3 years ago
Doggone you!

You made my screen blurry AGAIN. Do you realize how difficult it is to read when the screen is blurry?

Exceptional writing. You carried emotion well and developed characters we could relate to. Yes, women can leave and abandon their children. Common? No, but it happens more often than one would think.

Now, with your permission, I'm going to close this down, go upstairs, and remind my wife how much I love her and how lucky she is to have me. :-)

Thank you for an excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good tale, one axe to grind

I enjoyed the story, and thought it was done well. However, when it came to the scene wrapping up the ex wife Anne's story, I thought it made her too much a vessel of guilt and woe. Not speaking? No desire to see her child and grandchildren? Not a word of closure for her own purposes? It was a bit like someone from a gothic novel stepped into a sunshiney tale of the good life and romantic redemption. She didn't fit, and made no sense as a person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My Favorite Character

Was Annie 499 (Wendy as I recall) from the first smile when she was holding up her sign beside the road. For those who can't possibly believe a mother cannot abandon her child like was done in this story then I ask you to explain how my daughter's biological mother never even acknowledged her passing, much less attended her services?

At least my third read and each time it's more powerful than the last. I can't see any possible upside to reading anything more to do with the first Annie, may she rot wherever she is. Signed: BTW

MediocreGingerMediocreGingeralmost 4 years ago

I agree with several other. There needs to be an annie's version. I think Im lucky in the fact that I don't know of a single female who could possibly do what she did. Leave him yes. maybe even cut all contact with their daughter for a while but not completely ignore them forever. especially finding out her daughter made her a grandmother. She would have at least wanted pictures and such. I mean that is her daughter that she carried and then raised completely. I understand she wanted a big family so theres no way she cut off that maternal instinct completely. hopefully later on she works up enough courage to go see her daughter and meet her grand children. Not saying it has to be a happy reunion as I personally love the BTB but I think joe and his daughter are too nice for that. however if maria gets involved that could be a fun storyline.

danbo56danbo56almost 4 years ago
Annie

6 stars for me very entertaining read well constructed builds well but yes i have to agree there has to be an Annie's side this story i too could be a series

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 4 years ago
Great story

This series was a very good read, but could have benefited from some more proof reading. One (or 3) mistakes that stuck out:

Selma Hyack? Really? A super star actress? I considered that the author might want to have sound-alike names, but at the sane time used John C. Reilly's and William H. Macy's correct names. so... what was up with that? If an author is even the least bit unsure, Google it! Real world facts should always be checked, otherwise it taints the whole piece, at least to me.

I don't really care about the ex-wife's motivations and reasons for leaving, but I agree with the earlier post about Annie 1 abandoning not only Joe but her daughter and grand daughter, that would require some extraordinary event to make believable.

I realize that this is an old story, but still worth a comment I think.

One last thing, why assume that Maria would want to quit her job? We never read about them even discussing it. I don't think most women would want to give up their job, even in 2012, if for no other reason than to have some time when she doesn't have to chase 4 teenagers around the house. In this case with her being married to the company's biggest(?) cash-cow she could have named her own terms, working half time, getting time off to accompany Joe and so on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

I am glad that a Normal guy came out a Winner .. I also would like to hear Annies side of the Story ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Annie

We need Annie's side of the story. Wives may leave their husbands but the mother-daughter bond is not that easily crushed. An otherwise compelling story leaves this unexplained and I am curious to learn more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Finally after about 8 years

I finally read 500 Annie's. This one was great and I wonder what took me so long. 5 stars.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonabout 4 years ago
Second or Third time reading...

Still loving it. There are two components to all tales: the writing and the story itself.

You're such a good writer, but it's your stories that make you a favorite author for so many readers. Well done, Sir. Thanks for posting. And, as usual, 5 stars for the Q. Thanks again.

RanDog025RanDog025about 4 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY. DESERVES 10 STARS!

LOVED THE STORY. I HOPE TO READ SOME NEW STORIES, PLEASE?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good

One of the best Literotica stories I have read.

SonofCalliciousSonofCalliciousover 4 years ago
Read most of your works, but . . .

for some reason, this series put me off. I'm not into Loving Wives (though I appreciate yours and your morality when it comes to marriage). Tonight, I gave Chapter 1 a shot, and now at 1:28 AM, I just finished the epilogue. All I can say is, "Well done. Thank you."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Q you is good!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
I have no words good enough

I have put this series among those I'm sorry has ended. It effected me that much, so many in here are BTB or blown up relations. This was a superlative series of writting, it's among my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not quite perfect ...

This is a very good story writer, who is maybe not so good with numbers.

But, then, who the hell likes to read numbers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

good for the soul. does any one still know how to spell children? not the common use kid or kids. do not uall call infant goats that? slap hapy papy #9

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Great story

After reading all the stories and this as well I have to say I found it a bit sad and then happy and then sad and again happy.

He was crushed and broken beyond words that turned into a golden nugget at the end of the rainbow. I did find it very sad when he found his ex-wife Annie and she refused to even talk with him or at least try to connect with her daughter. Like he said it was one thing for her to do what she did to her husband but totally extream and down right cruel for what she did to her daughter and grandchild. I was a bit surprised she didn't try and go after a portion of the income from the book. I'm sure she could have been compensated for her small part in the whole story. Overall this read is a 10 all the way.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Romance and happy endings are in full bloom

Only downside Annie

Meeting left sequel open which I see in comment was done

Will I read probably as I am voracious reader

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best book possible

This is one of the best stories I ever read and have read a lot.. Its my second on literotica.. I never comment on books, not even my best one on literotica.. You are an awesome writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Does the Pope have an Oscar?

Given every other aspect of 500 Annies, the movie credits must have said:

“The Pope - Himself”

But no mention of an Oscar for His cameo??

...bet that prompted another of those ‘Maria showing her ‘temper’ that One time.

JMAS

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AM I WRONG TO COMMENT? by Paul in Oklahoma Re: SEQUEL

For those wishing for a sequel giving Annie's side, it is I Never Stopped Loving You, which is described as "Annie's side of 500 Annies," submitted by qhml1 only 16 days after this Epilogue.

I mistakenly gave it 5 stars before reading the comments, which are almost all denouncing the sequel, including some wishing it had not been written and that 500 Annies had ended with the Epilogue. They sometimes wish they had not even read the sequel, feeling it is not in sync nor in character with the 500 Annies series. I'm afraid they may be right. In that case, it is wrong to comment, notifying you of its existence. You may wish you had not read it.

If you do read the sequel, also read the comments, which are more perceptive than the sequel. I read one page of comments -- there are 4 pages, with 168 comments!, considerably more than any part of the Annies series. Plus many looong comments, including justifiable complaints about the sequel. Reading them reminded me of comments I have read on Literotica stories that complained that couples counseling is an attempt at reconciliation by spreading the blame to both when one is clearly and lopsidedly at fault. This could be a description of the whole sequel. The many and long comments show that the readers were stirred up! Also the very low ratio of favorites to views, compared to the Annies series, shows something has not worked.

Anyway, you are notfied. The sequel is there.

And warned. It (and you) might be better if it were not there.

I hope I was not wrong to tell you.

Paul in Oklahoma

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Fantastic

The whole series was outstanding. The original Annie turned into... something so despicable, that I can’t name it in a word. Some of the analogies were really entertaining, like the car named after Maria. It’s too bad there aren’t real life Annie groups, flocking to support each other, and exceptionally generous when necessary and appropriate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

500 Annies Ch. 04 Previous Part
500 Annies Series Info

SIMILAR Stories