6 Snowbirds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wiping his big hand over his chin, Cooper hissed between his teeth. "Well, I..."

Zach returned, smiling and a little red-faced. "Sorry about that. I guess those cookies are a bit dry."

A sharp knock beat out the tune of "shave and a haircut..." throughout the apartment. Zach turned, quirking his lips. "I wonder who that could be. No intercom buzzer, so must be a neighbour. Excuse me folks. Sorry."

The musical babble of excited female voices distracted both McAllisters before they could resume their discussion. Both their mouths opened in half-smiles of wonder and they cocked their heads to better listen. "Sounds like the bachelorette party is moving up here."

They could pick out "scavenger hunt" and "tattoo" from the chatter, with Zach's deeper voice trying to explain he had company in the next room. Then the female voices made a clear chorus of "Please, please, please." and one distinct "we'll make it up to you".

Zach appeared at the door. He sighed and shook his head. "I'm sorry, Mom. Dad. You can probably tell it's a gaggle of girls from the party. They need my help for some sort of scavenger hunt. They're about three jello shots past their best company manners or logical discussion. Do you mind if I left you for a bit?"

Cooper gave a short guffaw. "Son, jello shots are beside the point. You don't tell ladies that look that good 'no'. It's an investment in your future."

Lora only nodded and made shooing motions with her hand. When Zach hesitated, she looked around and picked up the remote for the TV and waggled it. Zach grinned and disappeared, closing the door. The chatter muffled to near silence.

She turned on Cooper. "Investments in YOUR future, you're hoping. I know you, my stud. Now that we're getting a sense of things around here, you're hoping your son can hook you up."

"Idle dreams, my dear, only idle dreams."


The closed door allowed one shriek of feminine laughter to slip through. Lora jumped to her feet. "If I can't see what's going on, I'm at least going to eavesdrop." Cooper clambered up and followed close behind. They opened the door a head's span and peeked down the short hallway, Cooper above and Lora below, like some zany sitcom. No people could be seen, but voices came clearly.

"Okay, you want me to draw temporary tattoos? With indelible ink?"

"Um...it does wash off eventually, doesn't it?"

"Eventually. But they'll stay on through sweat and spilled drinks and other fluids that may splash today."

A few giggles came of this. A throaty female voice spoke up. "Perfect. I'm going straight to a 19 point job."


Another woman chuckled. The third (there seemed to be only three) gasped in a posh British accent. "Cindy, really?"

"Listen, we want to win this thing, don't we? 2 points for a polite, public tattoo. Forget it. 9 points for a tattoo that would only be seen at the beach. Not bad. 19 points on skin only seen during sex." The sound of a long zipper running its course brought some appreciative murmurs and new giggling gasps. "Besides, it's not like Zach here hasn't seen the goods already."

"For which I drop to my knees and thank my lucky stars every day." A husky pleasure resonated in Zach's voice.

"That's my boy!" Cooper breathed a hot whisper in Lora's ear. His hand stroked up and down her side, from hip to the side of her breast. "Lucky sumbitch."

"That's OUR boy." Lora whispered back, shifting back and bending enough to rub her butt into Cooper's resurging bulge.

"Quite strutting your fine body around the room, girl. If you don't give Zach something to draw, all we'll get out of him is a hard fuck."

"Ahem. I'll have you know that I am a professional. Artists see more nude women than doctors."


The women laughed. Cindy broke in. "Okay, okay. I want a saucy monkey that looks like he's riding a unicycle, only it's my nipple where the unicycle is."

"Ooh, good one. Let's give it a try. Sit in my chair here so I don't have to kneel. All right..."

Cooper's palm ran over Lora's back in massaging motions, then dipped under and began to squeeze her hanging breast. Her nipple grew and rubbed against the soft material of her bra cup. She flexed her tight butt cheek to prod and mush against Cooper's trapped penis.

Giggles and gasps popped down from the studio. "You have to sit still." "It tickles." "Some girl is having too much fun. That unicycle wheel is looking more like a barrel by the second." "I can't help it. They're sensitive." "I remember all too well."

Cooper and Lora kept a relaxed motion of caresses, enjoying the "radio show". Cooper's hips softly pushed his groin rhythmically into Lora's wonderful cheeks. Meanwhile his fingers tickled and teased her skin through the material of her clothes. Every time he wandered back to her rock hard nipple, Lora gave a fresh whimper deep in her throat. Their physical moves might be slow and serene, but Lora's imagination crackled like a string of firecrackers. She created visuals of what she couldn't see in Zach's studio right now. Those images moved into the fascination of her bookish, quiet boy transformed into a sexual being. That bounced into the staggering evidence that Zach had left "normal" sex behind and soared into sex the majority of humans know only in fantasies and stories. If that was true, the sheer possibilities set her mind on fire. Then Cooper touched her nipple again and the whimper became a guttural moan.

"How's that?"

"Quite jiggling your tit. Oh, Zach, that's great! Go look at it in the mirror, Cindy."

Blurry in brain and hot in body, the McAllisters managed to step away and back to carefully close the door. Not seeing a topless Cindy skip to the bathroom made Lora's teeth grind.

Cooper muttered quietly into Lora's ear. "Is it totally out of the question to just go introduce ourselves? Please?"

Lora took a deep breath and tried to be rational. "No. No. We can't. I want to, but we can't. This isn't some low budget porn flick. We can't assume Zach would be calm and cool with his parents barging out there. And the girls...if we're wrong at all, it'd be so messy."

A couple of his own deep lungfuls of air and Cooper nodded. "When you're right, you're right."

"I really, really hate being right."

Cooper gave her a kiss on the top of her head. "I think it's safe to open the door."

Carefully, she cracked, then opened the door. They resumed their positions.

"...make up your mind, Marita. What sort of cat do you want? It's only a temporary tattoo."

"Hush. My pussy needs respect. You pick, Zach. You're one of my hot little kitty's favourite visitors."


"'Kitty'? Phooey. This pussy is a panther!"

"Ooh, yes. Do that." A long pause. "Oh, my. Breath a little heavier while you're painting, baby. It's blowing smack on the right spot."

Cooper leaned over and nuzzled through Lora's hair and on to the nape of her neck. She inhaled sharply and her eyes closed as the tongue tickled the tiny hairs. Her husband's hand went wide across her flat belly, massaging.

"One panther, deluxe."

"Oh, I can't see her over these stupid boobs. That bathroom mirror isn't low enough either. I know he's good, but how good?"

"Honey, I think you need a few photos so you can that done as a real tattoo. Let me get my phone."

"Good enough for me. Zach, sweetie, I can hardly wait until I have time to thank you properly for this."


"Well...I'm giving you a group rate, so it seems only right that you pay as a group."

"You are a naughty boy. Are all artists like you?" Zach's gasping moan travelled the length of the apartment. "Are all artists hung like you?"

"I'd tell you two to 'get a room', but you'd just disappear down the hall at the speed of sound. We have to keep on the move here. What's it going to be, Astrid?"

Lora felt sweat beginning to collect on her face and her breathing came deep and ragged. She dry humped harder back into Cooper's crotch as his hand pushed against her belly to bring her in.

"You two nymphos are a very wicked influence on innocent girls like me. But, since Zach has his Artistic License and all, I guess it isn't truly stripping in front of a complete stranger, is it? Professional, as you said."

"What's your tattoo choice, Astrid?" Zach's voice had a throaty quaver despite his claim to professionalism. Another long dress zipper sound underscored the chatter.

"I've always fancied that man pushing a lawn mower across pubic hair as a laugh. But all I have to work with is this land strip. See?"

"Umm...uh...how about we shorten it a bit with a razor, shaving at a sharp angle. Then a little man with a pair of hedge clippers."

"Brilliant!"

"I'll go get my razor."

In a sexual daze, Lora and Cooper floundered back again to avoid being caught. They didn't move nearly as gracefully as the previous time and the door closed with a jerky click. Leaning against the wall, they waited with panting breath they couldn't quiet. They waited a long count of twenty. Zach didn't test the door. Once more Lora opened the doorway to voyeur...her overheated brain paused. "Voyeur" definitely meant to watch. With eyeballs. What was the listening version? "Auditeur"?

"Marita, may I inquire why you're still prancing about in your nude glory?"

"Only so poor Astrid doesn't feel self-conscious. And to make sure my tattoo dried completely."


Cindy chuckled. "It's way too wet down there for five minutes in the open air to dry."

"Oh, you are so right. I think I'll leave my panties here so both my kitties will have more than five minutes. That's all right, isn't it Zach? If I leave my panties here and come collect them later?" A zipper sound ascended the scale.

Zach made some squeaky sound of agreement. Cooper growled in Lora's ear. Lora made much the same noise as Zach as her husband began to unbutton her blouse. He opened it enough to palm and caress her bare skin, slipping under the cups of her bra and tweaking her electric nipples. She pushed the door shut, uncaring if it latched quietly or not.


Lora couldn't take her lips off Cooper as they fumbled back to the couch. She couldn't stop pawing at his arms, chest and anywhere she could reach. For all their experience, the mystery of buttons and zippers seemed beyond solving. He fell with a muffled thump on the couch and Lora swung a lithe leg to straddle his lap. She gripped his face in both hands and pressed her lips to hers, mouths opening wide, wet tongues dueling.

Lifting the sofa, with Cooper on it, wouldn't match the effort Lora had in pulling back from her roaring passion. She kept her hands on Cooper's head, holding him from following with his sexy kisses. Her breath came in savage gulps. She locked eyes with him to make sure she had his attention.

"Stop. We...we...can't. If there's any...chance Zach isn't...doesn't..." A slender conservative beige vein of Conventional Mother still ran through her body and soul. "...so humiliating...bad..."

Cooper snorted a chuckle and shook his head. He brought his big hands up and cupped her head in return, the big palms warm on her cheeks, his thumbs wiping tears she hadn't noticed.

"Woman...with all the little clues we've picked up on...with all that that mind-blowing, white hot tease talk we just overheard..." He brought her face down to his lips again and ravaged her mouth. He pulled back one second "...just shut up and fucking fuck me."

Two buttons kept Lora's blouse in place. One she managed to undo and the other spun off to the other side of the room when she lost patience. The blouse sailed away after it. Cooper pulled her bra over her head. Her nipples sparked with the intensity of rubbing on his rough sweater. She writhed her torso against his chest, loving the pleasure-pain-pleasure, dropping her mouth to chew on her husband's neck.

A quiet knock on the social room door nearly went unnoticed. Zach's voice came from the hallway, strained and forced. "Mom? Dad? I know you heard some, maybe all, certainly enough of the shenanigans in my studio. I'm going to have to come clean about my life since I moved here and hope you'll still talk to me after I'm done. Hello?"

Some change in air pressure tickled Lora's naked, glowing wet back, telling her the door had been opened wide. Zach made a puppy-like squeak noise. Lora came over shy, the Conventional Mother burying her face into Cooper's shoulder. She whispered "I can't look at him. Explain it, please?"

Cooper's deeper voice thrummed in his chest and vibrated her nipples. She scrunched her eyes shut and counted her thumping heartbeats.

"Son, there seem to be a lot of secrets bouncing around this apartment. You have yours and we have ours. What is exciting and hilarious is that the secrets look to be damn near identical. Everyone in this room has a true gourmet hunger for sex."

"Uhh...um...wow. What do we do..." Zach trailed off. Lora hissed between her teeth at the hesitation in his voice. Just nerves? Just confused? Or was it revulsion?

Cooper jumped into Zach's uncertainty. "The biggest, guiltiest secret we carried until today was letting ourselves go and fucking our daughter three weeks ago. We now have a solid guess that you beat us to that sweet sex maniac by about a month. If we're wrong, I ask that you slip out, close the door and let me have a hot quickie with your mother. If we're right, gawdamn get your clothes off and get over here! Your mother needs you!"

"Mother. Father." Iron certainty had returned to Zach's voice. "There is no way I am going to join in a threesome with my parents on that couch."


Lora snapped her head up. She looked at Cooper's fearful expression and felt tears well up.

"We're fucking on my bed. Why would we try to squeeze around on a couch? Jeez, parents are weird..." His voice trailed off as he walked away. Lora twisted around in Cooper's lap in time to see Zach's shirt sail back through the open doorway.

"You little brat!" Lora sobbed and laughed as she leapt up and scampered after her son. "Teasing your mother like that! My heart can't take..."

Zach stood ready for her charge. She leapt into his arms and he held her tight, bare chest to bare chest. One arm looped under her ass for support and one across her back to crush her close. Without hesitation, Lora erased any remaining trace of "conventional mother" away and mashed her lips to her son's, undulating her hot swollen tits against his firm young pecs. The kiss went on and on and neither seemed ready to stop the soft and savage pressing of lips and thrashing tongues.

Stumbling back, Zach sat on the bed. The jerk and bounce broke the passionate lip bruising. Panting for breath, Lora stared into Zach's hazel eyes, reading a volcanic lust as hot as her own. Zach fell back on the mattress, gripping her denim-covered ass with both hands. He pulled and she shifted up so he could latch on to her fat, excited nipples.


"GAAHH!" Her excited nipples became so sensitive. For it to be her baby boy sucking on them like he did so long ago made her clutch her arms around his curl-covered head and keep him in place. Lora could feel her cunt flooding with steaming moisture.

Through the fire of desire, Lora felt hands pulling and fussing with her legs. She roused enough to realize it had to be Cooper, tugging to remove her pants. Twisting and straightening her legs allowed him pull the tight jeans straight off. A much simpler yank had her panties whiffing off. Lora lay fully nude on her son's big body, his pants scratching her pubes and thighs. She rolled off to the left to hit the cool satin sheet. Cooper stood there, naked, trim and lightly hairy, cock horn hard, sniffing her panties. He tossed them aside and leaned forward to work the fasteners on Zach's pants. That done, Coooper grasped the cuffs. Their son humped his hips up and bumped his legs and the pants were gone.

"No underwear? Didn't I ever teach you anything? What if you were in an accident? Nobody would know to return this fat, lovely penis to me." Lora reached and wrapped her slender fingers with the newly done nails around her own son's cock. It pulsed in her hand, hard and ready. She stroked it slightly and lightly. Zach's head fell back and his moan made her shiver with pride and her cunt flow a little more. Cooper stretched out behind Lora, snaking his sausage between her thighs so it sawed across her taint, big plum head dipping in that hot vaginal sauce. He reached easily over her petite, slim body, caressing and pressing.

Lora tightened her grip on Zach's cock and tugged with a bit more authority. Her boy's moan stuttered and he gasped. He rolled his head to smile. "That feels great."

"Even if it is your mommy giving the handjob?"


"Especially since it's my mommy giving the handjob!"

Lora eased back again. "Tell us how you became a raging stud slut, son?"

"It's...kinda hard to concentrate on story telling..."


"Well, perhaps I'll stop so you can think clearly..."

"NO! No. I'll manage." Zach's hips gyrated and lifted slightly in reflex to the pumping action. "I had had only enough sex to have actual practical experience on my resume. Jacking off and porn and a hot imagination had to be enough until I came to this building in my hunt for an apartment. I was full of new confidence with my physical shape-up, full of juice starting a new chapter in my life and this nice little apartment building is full of gawdamn nymphos and satyrs. Saying I came three times that afternoon doesn't even cover the sexual thrills that hit me."

"Was that lovely Ms. Morgan part of those thrills? Anyone that hot has to be a mature slut."

"I really shouldn't name names. It's..."


Lora slid down to replace her fingers with her mouth. She whipped her tongue tip around the plum helmet, dipping under the foreskin, loving that musky male taste.

"OH, fuck yes!! Yes, Morgan was one of them."

Lora clamped her lips around the thick rigid shaft and slid down on a tight piston of saliva until her nose bumped into her son's balls. She had perfected deep throating years ago.

Cooper's hand wandered her flesh at will, tweaking stiff nipples, massaging her hot little boobs and sliding down tickle the outer lips of her pussy. All the while keeping a steady sawing motion with his cock. "So, son, you like a mature woman. Good, good. Oh, the images I'm having of Morgan and your mother in this bed together. Fuck..."

Zach's throat sounded tight and his breath came quickly. "That's...the start of my introduction into this fun. What....oh gawd...what about you guys?"

His father's voice didn't sound too even either, but then, Lora's blood roared in her ears as she devoured the young cock.

"Well, you know we were barely more than kids ourselves when you came into the world. We loved each other and we loved you from day one, but you were an unplanned little miracle. When you consider the fact we fucked any time and any where we could manage, it's amazing the odds didn't catch up with us sooner." Lora felt Cooper move and the mattress bounce and suddenly that cock she'd known since high school slid its magic way straight up her cunt. Lora hummed at the intense reaction rocketing up from her groin. He still did it to her after all this time.

"So, as teen newlyweds, money was tight. Your young mother wasn't the artist she is today, but she ran with that crowd. Someone offered her money to be a nude life model. When they got an eyeful of her jaw-dropping naked beauty, the offers kept coming from all over the college and with private studios. Artists may state out loud that they want to paint every type of human shape, but smoking hot babes will never lack for modeling work."

Zach's hips had begun to jerk a bit faster and the muscles in his stomach vibrated under Lora's palm. She slid up slowly and so his angry red cock fall from her mouth, letting the rocket's fuse slow down and cool off. She turned her head to give a sloppy side kiss to Cooper, and reached to push at his hip. She rose carefully to keep her husband's cock in her juicy cunt, up on to her hands and knees , her belly above Zach's face. Cooper followed with a bit of floundering, but achieved that one knee stance behind his bitch. His big hands gripped her slim hips and he began to doggy fuck her slow and deep. Her pussy made lewd squelching noises and the dark perfume of her juices filled the air. Zach came up on his elbows. He extended his tongue and flicked at her tits.