6 Snowbirds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds pretty tame to me. Nude modeling."

Lora had a turn trying to speak while being expertly plowed from the rear while her nipples were teased and flicked. "As...you told those young ladies...most artists, most of the time, treat the nude models...with total professionalism. Well, your dad was often exhausted after working construction all day, so we weren't getting as much fucking in as I wanted. Then, posing nude in front of strangers...OH...really fired me up. So, one horny artist got lucky. Then another. Then a small class of four. A quiet word went around that a particular model went beyond posing. I never actually asked for more money, but I almost always got a little something...ooh..EXTRA. Oh babe, you fuck so good."

Lora savoured the feelings a moment. "I felt horribly guilty cheating on my new husband. Then I had an idea. I convinced my slab of beefcake to come modeling with me. Male models are always in demand. He was more of an exhibitionist than he was shy and he agreed. And then we became the couple who went beyond simple posing."

Zach slithered around until his body lined up with his mother's. She looked down at his waving baton of meat. Then she felt his tongue lapping at her cunt while Cooper fucked her.

"Oh, yes, son! Oh, you know how to use that thing. Yes, yes, yes."

It only took seconds of Zach's dextrous tongue licking her in all the right places to trigger an explosion. Lora's hands clawed at the sheets. Her back muscles went rigid and her eyes went wide, staring at her son's cock without really seeing it. Her cunt clenched and held Cooper's penis as her orgasm crashed through her. Then she went as limp as overcooked spaghetti and fell forward to flop on the bed. She closed her eyes for a blissful moment.

Lora came back into focus to the sounds of happy mumblings and groans behind her. She rolled over and around and sat up.

"Oh, my." Lora leered in happy surprise to see Zach and Cooper wrapped in an energetic 69. Father sucked his son's hard rod with wet slurps and smacks. Son tongued and sucked his father's hard cock with an intensity that hollowed his cheeks. Even with such a recent orgasm, this bisexual enthusiasm between her two big men sent firecrackers popping in her cunt. She reached down and palmed her pussy, never blinking, watching every lick, listening to every groan.

"Oh, I know I'm being greedy, but I need to fuck Zach. Please?"

Cooper came off his son's penis with a loud pop of suction and grinned at his wife. He managed to keep his cock in Zach's mouth, though the angle wasn't perfect. "Do it baby, do it. Make him a mother fucker."

The perverse lust of it made Lora's voice husky wild. She bounced to straddle Zach, his cock flailing just below the dripping lips of her pussy. "Do you want that, baby? Do you want to be a true mother fucker? Do you want to fuck mommy?"

Zach didn't release Cooper's cock, but made a happy hum of urgent assent.


Lora grabbed the cock of her first born in one hand, and by more luck than good aim, dropped perfectly on to the thick shaft, grounding down to the base in one stroke. Zach and Lora both sang out together in tuneless passion. Zach's cock felt so much like his father's, but subtly different. Wonderfully familiar, but new. Lora swivelled her hips and ground her loins to his, soaking his wiry hair, hissing as the thick slab touched every nerve inside her molten vagina.

"Watch it babe. Your son nearly bit my dick off because of your moves."

Lora began to fuck her son. She lifted up and down, her legs taut and flexing. Her knees couldn't do this like they once could, but the depraved power filling her would give her orgasm before her legs would begin to fail her. She thought sex with her daughter had been white hot perversion, but this went to a new lecherous place deep inside.

She jackhammered on Zach's cock, clawing after the atomic orgasm waiting for her. Long moans and savage grunts and keen whimpers filled the bedroom. Sweat droplets flew. Lora's nostrils went wide and inhaled the animal reek of sex.


Then Cooper bellowed, his big leg muscles clenching and jerking as he came. He slipped from the awkward pose he had held. His big dick popped free, whipping white strings of cum over his son's face, neck and mouth. 


The hot cum splashing his skin seemed to trigger Zach and his hips bucked up hard into Lora, filling his mother's cunt with spurting fluid. "OH, fuck me, mom, fuck!"


Seeing her men reach heaven did the trick for Lora, she dropped down on her son's cock like a bomb convulsed through an orgasm that shook her entire body, curling her toes and gritting her teeth.

And then she slipped into darkness.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Sitting around the kitchen table in borrowed sweat pants and t-shirts, the McAllister family laughed and ate pizza and washed it down with cold beer.

"Remember when you were about ten? Once a month, we'd send you and Harry and Val over to the Palliser house so their teenagers would babysit you. And the Pallisers would come over to play Bridge? Well, we never once cracked open a deck of cards. That's when your father learned to enjoy cock."

"My official housewarming party was an orgy with ten invited guests. It went to twelve with a pair of party crashers...two cops responding to a noise and lewdness complaint. I only managed to have sex with the female officer."

"It's been slow for some years. We went purposefully looking for a swinging snowbird condo community and boy-howdy, did we find one. It's such a first class operation, even without the sex lifestyle. The people are all great. We played it cool and proper when Val visited. We waved goodbye and then invited some folks over to make up for the lost week. Val had forgotten her wallet, used the gate code and walked in on a mini-orgy. Our neighbours made themselves scarce so we could talk things out. We didn't end up talking much. Now I know why the little scritch kept smirking and giggling at our guilt. She was way ahead of us."

"I can't really explain the chain of events now. You'll have to trust me that it all made sense at the time for Val and me to be standing naked in my studio, drooling at each other's body. I swear it was not planned. Then Harry opened the door with the key I had lent him and walked in on us. The bubble popped and we fucked the day, and the rest of the visit, away."


"Harry?! All my children are incestuous perverts? We're the late bloomers??"

"Let's call Harry and get him over here!"

"Y'know, Dad, I think my brother deserves the sweet spotlight attention I enjoyed. And, don't forget that Val will kill us if she misses the first family orgy."



Lora smiled. "Then expect us to be here for a visit, oh, about two and half hours after she finishes her move."