All Comments on '7 Hours Of Adultery'

by TropicalHottiesHubby

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Thank you for the warning at the beginning.

It saved me having to read it. If more authors would do this, we could simply ignore such stories rather than have a few trolls condemn them and give them low marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Warning kept me from reading.

Automatic "1 star" since obviously typical LW trash.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
Quite possibly...

...the best Loving Wife story. And adding the bisexual part put me over the top. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved It!

For those of us into this, a truly Hot Story.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 11 years ago
Loved it!

I've never seen a description of my personal favorite MFM position - anywhere else.

(her and husband in 69, friend fucking her from behind ... this is VERY hot.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very difficult to swallow

The author states upfront before relating the story that this is a true story, after reading it bull shit. The actions of a wife that is filled with lust and bankrupt of any morals or ethics is not difficult to swallow. But a husband who relishes her many sexual encounters extramaritally is REALLY difficult to swallow. After all in any human relationship there is a payoff to be gained by any action. I would love it if the many writers of this trash would explain in a few paragraphs what are the real life payoffs for having and encouraging a over the top slut wife.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Auto 5* to cancel the auto1

A little over the top, but practically a manifesto of the wife sharing, creampie eating fantasy obsession.

Well done, author

LibertinemanLibertinemanover 11 years ago
SO FUCKING STIMULATING.

Very well written, and damned encouraging to those of us who would like to participate in the exciting adventures so well described in this story. Please keep going in this direction. FUCK, why didn't I find myself a nastier woman to marry??!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I didn't see her picture.

TropicalHottiesHubbyTropicalHottiesHubbyover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you to all who have commented! Working on the picture . . .

So much thanks to all of you who have commented! We really appreciate your encouragement with our first submission. The response and emails have been quite unexpected and quite welcomed.

'Am working on the photo (my wife's photo) that was supposed to accompany our Bio. It may still be under "Moderation" . . . I'm not sure. I asked the Moderators to please put the photo in our Bio or with the story.

Thanks again!

TropicalHottiesHubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I wonder how many of these hot wife lifestyles actually succeed in the long run? With 50% of marriages ending in divorce I'd say with this lifestyle it is much higher than half. I don't understand why you would even be married? I guess I can see why so many people just think the institution of marriage is a long gone concept. So many people make a mockery of marriage vows anymore what is the fucking point! Hey but as long as it makes your dick hard and you still get to come in your pants by looking at a big dick you good to go!?!? Sick Losers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Topical Hottie?

Your story tagline/description is: Topical hottie fulfills husband’s hotwife fantasy.

Um... thinking you meant Tropical and not Topical. A topical hottie sounds like she'd under your skin!

9500mesa9500mesaover 11 years ago
Unbelievably hot,

The negative people do not understand this is fantasy not reality, keep writting. I look forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A top story

This is one of the best stories I've read here. Well written. Lot's of hot sex. Enough character development to add substance to the events. Well done.

LibertinemanLibertinemanover 10 years ago
BEST EVER

Absolutely the most stimulating slut wife story I've ever read. Please keep writing, and keep us Happy Readers in mind as you do. Now I'll go home and fuck my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Auto 1 to cancel the Auto 5

Garbage, no matter how you cover it up, still stinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A "true" story

How uncommon! Oh wait - Thousands of authors make that claim. Sure are a lot of crazy things happening to millions of people out there. And somehow, their stories end up here on Lit. as "true" stories. Oh please. Find another plot contrivance. And while you're at it, try writing something that feels and sounds original. Not this rehashed garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not for everyone

...but for the most part it worked for me. Too long by about half, it got a little repetitious. Certainly not for everyone's sexual taste but for those who feel the need to say how horrible it was, lighten up! This is an erotic literature site, a place where we can express our personal fantasies without restraint. Not a place for moralizing or criticizing another's taste in erotica. if you don't like it, read another story. The author was obviously into writing this and he warned us upfront that it was not for all. Well done, I say. Love the theme and the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful !!!

If your story is true I know just how you feel,my wife and I did all those things with a friend of mine for three and a half years until he remarried.Your story bought it all back to me and I am sitting here with a raging horn leaking just thinking about all the dirty fun we had. We used to carry on like this, on average twice a week.It never affected our marriage as we have now been married fifty five years and still love each as we did at the start.

Upskirter69Upskirter69over 8 years ago
Brilliant

Some people don't get the fetish but it is real alright. True love means wanting your wife to come on another man's cock and then feeding you the creampie. Superb account here and I came several times reading it in portions.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 8 years ago
This is perhaps my favorite post on Literotica!

I absolutely love this narrative. I stumbled upon this post late this summer, and I have returned to it several times. It is by far the most erotic Hotwife account of two loving and committed individuals that I have read in this very stimulating genre. My only complaint is my own, and that is that I surprisingly missed this when it was originally posted. I will not ask you to post more. Your contribution presented here is solid and stands alone amongst others in this category for its excellent use of imagery and abundant use of sexual first person narration recounting the wife's encounter and desires.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Seven Hours of adultery

This is without a doubt one of the most arousing stories I have ever read.I read it over again regularly, with the same result.

mvtommyrottenmvtommyrottenalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Great Story...Now when I'm walking around town I'm just gonna wonder who you guys are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Infedelity

The cuck should have agreed ground rules, the main that he must be there to watch and ciotus will only occur once. and he might have been happier, mind you it would cut out around two thirds of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Fortunately this garbage is pure fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry

not my idea of fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Borzalmas...

Ez egy borzalmas iromány,jobb lett volna ha soha meg nem íródik,undorító!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mind Reader

It's as if you pulled all my scattered little fantasies out of my brain and put it to words in this story. It rambled a bit toward the end, but this tale of a used clit IS definitely in the top three of similar stories I've read over the years. I'm past my prime. Though I've never lived the stories, I'm in a perfect place to become that Beta Clean-up Guy - at least as wishful thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ridiculous over-the-top nonsense

And here's a hint - drop the "true" story garbage. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. This was poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree, Way over the top

This unrealistic story had so many monotonous repeats by the wife that I skipped most of the last page to read the end. Can’t give it a very high rating!

funexplorer13funexplorer13over 3 years ago
Loved it

Very hot story, and I loved her dialogue. I wish you would write more. I want to read about him licking her while being fucked.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Very Hot story for 5 big stars! I've always shared my women and loved it. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is really really EROTIC.

My kind of wife sex story.

I gave you a 5.0 (i.e. 100% or A+), ☆☆☆☆☆!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Crazy story, not likely, maybe, a few good parts, yes it happens. My husband wanted it, after much persuasion I gave in and we tried swinging with two other couples in our late thirties (38,37), it started off with some hot sex for all. The other guys were larger than my husband (Hmm, yes), their wive's tits were bigger (he liked that), we were the 2-3 older, but I'm athletic and had the best figure. At first, I was always watching my husband reactions when I was getting fucked by the other guys, I was really enjoying it but also holding back. After several weekends, spread over 1/2 year of swapping, my husband became unhinged watching one guys balls swinging as he was fucking me from behind, I was really enjoying his stroke and to put it mildly, we were both vocal when we came together. My husband treated me terribly on our way home, we tried two more times but I was afraid to do anything, it was mechanical and ended it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous