8 Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,001 Followers

"Okay," he continued, his tone shifting to one of positivity. "You know what. Let's make the best of this. Tonight's your bachelor party, and it's going to be epic!"

"Sure, sure," I agreed, although I had a hard time getting excited.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So when are you going out?" Lacey asked as I stood in front of the mirror, applying the last finishing touches to my hair.

"Cale should be here any minute to pick me up," I explained as she watched me from the bathroom door with vested interest.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"I have no idea," I replied truthfully as I gave myself a final look before flipping off the light. "It's supposed to be a surprise."

"Oh," she said, sounding somewhat disappointed. "Well...when do you think you'll be back?"

"Probably pretty late."

I walked into the kitchen, grabbing my keys off the counter before sliding open one of the drawers.

"Hey Lace!" I called out, rummaging through the drawer. "Do you have any gum?"

"Umm, yeah, I think so," she called back from the bedroom. "Check my purse."

I located my fiancé's purse and began rifling through, searching for a pack of gum when I found something that caught my eye. I closed my fingers around it and pulled out a white business card with what seemed to be a picture of a naked man on the front. I quickly realized that it was from the strip club that Lacey had been to the night before. I dropped it back into the cluttered handbag, but as the card fell, it flipped over to reveal something else that caught my eye. On the back of the card was the name "Brett" with what plainly appeared to be a phone number. I held the small paper card in my hand for a moment as my mind processed what I had just discovered.

"Did you find it?"

I dropped the card back into the Lacey's purse as soon as I heard my girlfriend's voice re-emerge from the bedroom.

"Uh...yeah, I...got it. Thanks."

As I turned to see Lacey make her way into the living room and slump down on the couch in front of the TV, I watched her to look for any sign that she may have made plans. She was wearing a pair of pink sweatpants and hoodie, with her hair tied back in a pony tail. For the first time since as long as I could remember, she wasn't even wearing makeup.

"Do...you have any plans tonight?" I asked, pacing slowly as I waited for my friend's arrival.

"Nope," she answered. "I'm just going to stay in and watch a movie."

Before I could ask another question, the blaring of a car horn sounded out over the noise of the TV. I said goodbye, and headed out the door, eager to begin my bachelor party.

My bachelor party turned out to be, in a word, a disaster. After picking up a couple friends we headed to a lounge for a few drinks, where Cale got into a fight one of the other patrons. After getting kicked out, we went to a strip club, where we my friends had reserved a VIP room. The dancers assigned to our little room were not the most attractive however, making the whole experience somewhat unpleasant. We decided to cut our losses and head to a nightclub, where Cale insisted I could make good on my fiancé's agreement. On route we ran into a police roadblock, throwing yet another monkey wrench into our plans. Even though Cale came in under the limit when subjected to the breathalyser, the police saw fit to issue a twenty-four hour suspension and the car was towed. A couple of the guys insisted on continuing the night, but by then I was cold sober and just wanted to go home. We said our goodbyes and I began the thirty minute walk back to my house.

After the lengthy walk, I strolled down my street, my feet burning from the dress shoes I had chosen to wear. As I neared the house Lacey and I rented however, I noticed a little red sports car in the driveway. My heart dropped immediately and I froze in place as I studied the vehicle for any sign of recognition. Although I secretly hoped that it belonged to one of Lacey's friends, I didn't recognize it at all. My thoughts kept coming back to that business card in her purse as I cautiously made my way towards the house.

As I came up to the car, I began to look for any sign that would tell me who it belonged to. Aside from a gym bag in the back seat however, the vehicle was spotless. Continuing on my way, I opted not to go through the front door, instead choosing to go around back. As I stepped around to the side of the house, I noticed that the small window looking down into our bedroom was open and the light was on. For safety reasons, the window was able to open only a few inches but we usually kept it closed. Lacey liked to have it open during the night, because our bedroom tended to get quite hot.

Slowly I crept towards the small window as my heart began to race. As I drew near, I took one final deep breath before crouching down and peering through the screen down into our bedroom.

Then I felt my heart drop.

Seated on my bed with his back to me was a naked man. He was leaning back, supported by his arms as if waiting for something. I couldn't see his face but his body looked extremely tanned and muscular, with short dark hair and a tattoo across his shoulders. My girlfriend was nowhere to be seen, but I did notice two half empty wine glasses seated on the bedside table. As I continued to watch with interest, he turned his head to look at something, giving me a partial view of his face. I recognized him from the picture on the business card in Lacey's purse.

"Brett," I muttered to myself in disgust.

I was beginning to wonder where my fiancé was when I heard her whimsical voice call out from another room.

"Ready?"

I settled down into a more comfortable position as I continued to watch with interest. A few seconds later, Lacey appeared in the bedroom doorway, dressed only in a pair of thigh high, black sheer stockings.

"Is this what you like?" she asked the man on the bed as she assumed a provocative pose in display of her naked body and sexy leg-wear.

"Uh huh," he answered simply as he raised his hand and motioned her to come closer.

Lacey smiled and dropped to her hands and knees, crawling across the bedroom floor like a cat with a wide, beaming smile plastered across her beautiful face.

"Lie down," she suggested as she neared the naked man, looking up into his eyes with a look of pure, animalistic lust.

Brett did as she said, lying back on the bed as my girlfriend admired his tanned, hairless body. It was then that I realized Lacey's reasoning for suggesting our little "deal." She had already set up her clandestine rendezvous, prior to suggesting it to me! I seethed with anger, but remained quiet as I watched events unfold.

Lacey promptly joined him on the bed, flipping a leg over his head to settle her pussy down onto his face in a sexy sixty nine position. Her perfect face flashed with sensuality as she felt his lips between her legs and she lowered herself down to his waiting cock. I swallowed hard as I took in the unbearable sight of another man's dick in my fiancé's mouth as her soft, pouty lips slid down his thick shaft. I looked down to see Brett's face buried in between her thighs, his mouth sucking at her hairless pussy as she encouraged him with appreciative, lusty moans. Her head dipped and dove on his upwards pointing cock as her soft, gorgeous lips travelled the length of his shaft.

"Oh yeah," he gasped, sucking at her rosy lips, moaning into her hole as she rode his face.

The bobbing of Lacey's head produced a wet, slurping sound as she purred around his girth. Brett then reached down and placed his palm at the back of her head, urging her to take him deeper as he began pumping upwards into her open mouth. Gasping with pleasure, she lifted her lips from his cock, stroking his shaft as she let a thick droplet of saliva drip down onto her pumping fist.

"Mmmm, I love your cock," she moaned as she stroked him, gazing with admiration at his long, wet pole. "I want it inside me."

Lacey lifted her dripping pussy off his face, leaving his smiling visage glazed with her juices as she crawled down his naked body. Switching positions, she turned to face him as she hovered over his dick, reaching down to lift it upwards to meet her descending hole.

"Oooooh, yessssss," she exclaimed, her voice dripping with sluttiness as her body came to rest on his, with his long, hard cock planted deep inside her.

Pangs of jealously wracked my body as I watched my future wife ride the male stripper's naked, chiselled body. Brett's hands continued to explore her body, groping wantonly at her large, heaving breasts as she bounced atop his dick.

"Do you like fucking that little wet pussy?" she asked, gazing down into his face.

Her filthy words surprised me, as Lacey had never been a fan of dirty talk.

"I fucking love it," he replied, his hand dropping down to guide her hips along his shaft. "And I love fucking you in your boyfriend's bed."

"Ohhh, you're a dirty boy," she squealed, leaning back to fit more of his cock inside her. "Does that turn you on? You like fucking me in my fiancé's bed?"

"Yes," he gasped, his hands clutching her hips forcefully as he added a few upward thrusts into her writhing body.

"Mmmm," she purred. "It turns me on too. It makes me feel like such a dirty little slut."

Brett smiled.

"You like being a dirty little slut?"

"Yes! I love it. I want to be your dirty little slut!"

My mouth dropped open in amazement as I listened to Lacey's continual barrage of filthy comments. I had used the word "slut" once during sex and I had ended up sleeping on the couch.

"Make me your dirty whore," she continued, her nails clawing at his chest. "Do whatever you want to me!"

"You want me to do whatever I want to you?" Brett clarified, his face lightening with optimistic excitement.

"Yes! I want you to use me! I want you to own me!"

Brett grabbed her thick, curvy ass and raised his torso off the bed before flipping Lacey onto her back, his cock still firmly buried inside her insatiable pussy. With her legs spread wide, he pounded his dick into her with forceful, plunging thrusts as she howled with enjoyment. His muscular ass flexed with every descent, filling my girlfriend's hungry hole with the entire length of his shaft.

After a few more minutes of savage fucking, Brett pulled his wet cock out of my fiancé and backed up off of the bed.

"Come here," he ordered, reaching down to grab her hair as he urged her back up onto her hands and knees.

Relishing in the rough treatment, Lacey obediently complied, perching herself at the edge of the bed as Brett rested a hand at the back of her head and guided his swaying cock towards her waiting face. She reached up and grabbed the base of his shaft as she looked up lovingly into his eyes, her tongue swirling around his bulbous head. As she bathed his tip with soft wet licks, she smiled warmly before sucking him deep into her welcoming mouth. Brett moaned with bliss as he held her head in place and began gently pumping his hips, her cheeks bulging with every rhythmic thrust as he sent his dick sliding into her mouth.

Giving herself over to him, my girlfriend closed her eyes in passive enjoyment as she allowed him to use her open mouth for his personal pleasure. As his length disappeared past her lips, he butted into the back of her throat, Lacey struggling not to gag from the sensation. He then withdrew his cock from my fiancé's gaping maw and I could see a thin line of spittle glisten in the lamplight as it stretched between her lips and his dick. He allowed her a quick breath before pushing back into her gasping mouth, drool leaking lewdly from around his thrusting shaft, dribbling down her chin as he proceeded to fuck her face.

Again, I was surprised. Lacey had always shown a sensitive distaste for oral sex, but there she was on her hands and knees as Brett obscenely pleasured himself between her open lips.

Lacey pulled back, panting as sticky strands of spittle dangled from her parted lips. Rising up, she allowed him to grasp her hair and pull her face to his in a wet, lustful kiss as she reached desperately for his cock. As she wrapped her hand around his shaft, she stroked his dick with her engagement ring sparkling in the dim light. My girlfriend then fed his fat cock back into the back of her throat as he reached down her body to test the firmness of her supple ass with frantic gropes. Brett then slid his hand down in between her fleshy cheeks, wetting his finger in her pussy before stroking it back up over her exposed asshole. Lacey moaned as she felt his probing finger slide easily into her tiny hole, hooking her and pulling her back onto his dick.

"I hope you know I'm going to fuck this tight little ass of yours," he commented, smiling as his meaty finger dug deeply into her tightening star.

I froze as I waited for my fiancé to refute his claim. As his dick slipped from her dripping wet lips, she looked up into his face with naughty grin.

"I told you that you can do whatever you want to me."

My blood boiled with anger as I continued to watch my future wife submit to Brett's every whim. Her virgin ass, long denied to me, was now offered to some sleazy stripper as he smiled down with smug satisfaction.

"Turn around," he ordered, giving her a firm slap on the ass. "I want to fuck you from behind."

Lacey immediately spun around and crawled towards the center before arching her back in presentation of her lusciously curvaceous backside. Brett crawled up behind her and planted his face into her exposed pussy as she let out periodic moans of encouragement. With her mouth open in silent pleasure, she lowered her face to the mattress as her honey blonde hair fell across her tightly closed eyes.

"Fuck me!" she begged, as he rose up behind her. "Fuck me from behind like a dirty little whore."

Rising up to a quadruped position, Lacey swept her hair from her face as she prepped herself for the impending penetration. She then pressed her teeth down atop her bottom lip, taking a deep breath in through her nose as his dick parted her soft folds. Then he was inside her. My girlfriend moaned with satisfaction as his cock filled her tight pussy and immediately increased his pace as he fucked her from behind.

"Yeah. Give me that fucking dick!" she ordered in between blissful pants.

With every slap of his thighs against her rippling ass, her arousal visibly increased until her face became a mask of unbridled ecstasy. Lacey's cumbersome backside wiggled with his rhythmic thrusting as she groaned blissfully in response.

"Yes," she exclaimed as she tossed her head back. "Keep fucking me like that!"

She then clamped her lips shut in an expression of aggressive emotion as she bobbed her ass back on his dick. Brett reached out and grabbed her roughly by the hair, forcing her downward as he slammed into her pussy with authoritarian fervour. Her body lurched with every thrust, the bed shaking as he pinned face against the mattress. His thick cock continued plunging in and out, jostling her ample ass with each and every stroke until she became pinned flat against the bed. With his legs straddling hers, she writhed into the sheets, her body shuddering from the barrage of short, quick thrusts.

As Brett paused to take a much needed breath, he pulled out and rolled Lacey onto her side, folding her top leg up against her stomach before sliding back inside her. She looked back at him, watching his face with interest as she lightly stroked her finger over her virgin asshole.

"Yeah, stick your finger up your ass," he ordered, pumping his thick cock into her pussy with lack of restraint.

Lacey smiled and pushed her tip past her muscular ring as he watched the lewd spectacle with increasing obsession.

"Is this what you like?" she asked softly, sinking her tiny finger right into her tight little asshole.

"Yes," he groaned in response, leaning low to kiss her with his dick planted deep inside her as she purred with delight.

"Do you want this ass?" she asked with an inviting, sensual tone. "I want you to take it. Take my virgin asshole."

Brett pulled his dick back out of her soaking wet hole and stroked himself as Lacey pulled her top cheek upwards in obscene invitation, offering her orifice to his throbbing cock. My gaze was locked on my fiancé's much coveted hole as another man prepared to take her anal virginity in plain view of my prying eyes. Her eyes then closed and her mouth opened, panting with pleasure as his cock pierced her tiny star and proceeded to sink inside her supple ass. Inch by inch, his glistening pole disappeared into my girlfriend's squirming body.

Not wasting any time, he then laid his hands upon her large, fleshy cheek and pumped his hips back and forth, sending his cock deep into Lacey's ass with each increasing stroke.

"Fuck yes," she urged with wanton desperation. "Take it. Take my fucking ass!"

Her hands clawed at the bed sheets with lustful agony as he continued to pleasure himself in my girlfriend's virgin asshole.

"You like that, you dirty little bitch?" Brett hissed, violating her most private hole with unabashed enthusiasm. "You like my fucking cock up your ass?"

"Yessss," she squealed, urging him onward with her salacious panting taunts. "I love it. Make me your bitch! I'm so fucking dirty!"

From my vantage point I could see my fiancé's tiny hole tightly hugging his plunging rod as he ravaged her with complete lack of regard. Harder and harder, he fucked her as my eyes widened with astonishment. I fully expected her to beg him to slow down, but instead she prodded him to increase his efforts.

"Slap me!" she ordered, gritting her teeth with intensity. "Slap my face while you fuck my ass!"

"SLAP!"

I flinched as Brett's open hand struck my future wife across the cheek. Again, without question he hit her as her eyes glazed over with a lustful intensity I had never before witnessed.

"Who's ass is this?" he asked, grabbing her roughly around the front of the neck as his dick continued to plumb her depths with deep, ravaging strokes.

"Yours!" Lacey gasped as his grip tightened around her throat. "It's your ass!"

"That's right," he agreed, watching with pleasure as her face turned red from lack of oxygen. "And I can have it whenever I want!"

"Yes!" she agreed emphatically as he released his grip on her neck and grabbed her hair, sinking his cock inside her asshole with a particularly forceful thrust. "You own my ass! Take it! Use me! Use my fucking asshole!"

Taken aback by the depravity of my girlfriend's filthy language, I continued to stare wide eyed as Brett subjected her sensitive orifice to a continual barrage of lust driven thrusts, while she screamed and begged for more.

"Are you going to cum in my slutty little ass?" she moaned, her urgent voice broken by ecstatic pants.

"Do you want me to?" Brett shot back as his body began to tense.

"Yes!" she begged. "I want it! I want your cum inside me!"

His strokes grew more frantic as his face took on an appearance of intense concentration. I knew what was going to happen. He was going to cum in my fiancé's ass.

"Ughhh," he groaned as his hips lurched forward hammering Lacey's butt with three short, quick thrusts as she tossed her head back with satisfied pleasure, feeling his hot cum flooding the inside of her freshly reamed hole.

Brett gave her a few more slow, wet strokes as his creamy white fluids began to seep out from around his withdrawing cock. As he slipped free, his dick swung down between his legs, followed by a trickle of warm fluid that dribbled out of Lacey's asshole down her luscious cheek and onto the bed.

I stood up and staggered backwards, overwhelmed by the slutty scene I had just witnessed. My mind was a confused mixture of jealousy and arousal. I felt betrayed, but also angry at myself for not seeing this coming when I had agreed to Lacey's deal. She had given her ass to another man. A sexual act she had promised to me in return for allowing her one final week of freedom. I was fuming with anger and dying to get even in some way.

damonX
damonX
3,001 Followers